[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

I forget sometimes that HJ is tall, until I see her standing next to other people. Wonder where she is. Hope she is doing well. 

So those were two separate sightings on different days or something at the cafe? (Blue shirt/sweater with striped arm) It's nice to see him around and looking well.

• Like 3

JS's post today: 

Incognito with a mustache... (Although if you recognize the writing and the background, then you have the context to this captionless picture?) 

I wonder where HJ is. I hope she is all right. This is really a long time for her to disappear off the face of the earth. 

Also, I read DC from time to time. I find it interesting that it's not just international fans, that even in Korea, people STILL wonder about them. Most posts about them are deleted within a day. (Is this just them? Or does it happen to everyone? I don't follow anyone else so I can't compare.) But even so, there is continuing interest in them. Today, someone is asking what the chances are of them working together again. Someone else is wistfully suggesting them for the People of Incheon Airport drama. (A random fan, I mean. Not real casting news.) The other day, there was a post that mentioned them and one other couple I don't know, saying they had never seen chemistry like that, before or since. Another one said, "Come on, Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo is perfect." People did notice their 2:39 am cherry blossom posts, etc. Interest in them within Korea is still alive... 

• Like 9

Many thanks for keeping us updated @frozentundra!

I do hope HHJ is all right, as well. She's been very quiet for such a long time. I thought she might be able to work with either of her previous co-stars, SJS and LSG, on their new dramas, but it looks not. Whatever she's doing, I hope it's something she enjoys. 

I also wonder whether LJS is frustrated with not knowing when he'll be called up for MS (again, I have nothing against MS, it's the uncertainty of one's call-up date that I have issues with). Most actors would want to leave on a high, such as a well-rated drama, but it must be hard to consider taking up a drama, or even have offers for one (perhaps), if you don't know whether you can fulfil your part to the end! I'm thinking of what happened in 'Bad Guy' with Kim Nam Gil . . .

• Like 5

It seems they are not very consistent with how much notice they give you on your call-up date. Ji Chang Wook knew before he ever signed on to that last drama of his that he would be leaving right after that. And yet he had time to shoot an entire drama and see it air. But didn't JS only get three weeks' notice? I guess if they let him extend based on his masters degree program, he might have at least some idea of how much time he has. But after that... Does he know? Or is he in limbo until the notice shows up? It makes it a bit hard to plan ahead, though. How can you commit to a project if you don't know if you'll be able to finish it? 

Hopefully HJ is working on plans that just haven't been revealed yet. Or if she isn't, hopefully she is having a peaceful and rewarding rest. They poured a LOT of money into Inrang, so I would assume they will do a fair bit more promo than they did for GS. And as one of the major characters this time, she'll be a part of that promo. Maybe she's shoring up energy for all of that??

• Like 6

JS is going a little crazy with the posts from his trip to Dongpirang Village, Tonyeong. (It's on the coast, somewhat south of Busan. Dongpirang is a place where in 2007, a bunch of artists were set loose to cover the whole village in murals, which is cool. And it looks like there are some pretty impressive hills you can climb--or take a cable car to?--and get a really beautiful view of the whole area). He's selling this place hard, and it's working. :)

Spoiler

I'm surprised that he isn't being mobbed by tourists?? Maybe he is wandering around at the crack of dawn when most people are in bed still?? 

And where has our pretty lady ninja disappeared to??

• Like 7

2802_1527609893_d00f9d4fb59c70aa91b390a86b50cc36.jpeg

Inrang: Support for Han Hyo Joo's Movie
Han Hyo Joo Philippines aims to send support through fanmaum a rice wreath for her upcoming movie, Inrang.

This is the first ever project of Han Hyo Joo Philippines. 

We are aiming to send her a rice wreath to the press conference of Inrang (인랑). The date for the press conference has not been announced but we are aiming to gather as soon as possible as a project for her.

Anyone is appreciated to join in this project and we are very sure that the cast of Inrang, especially Han Hyo Joo, will be glad to hear your support!

Our goal is to receive 165, 746 hearts. Thank you.

1487326030_80a9ef18deddca2b65d28cd2b26f5

https://fanmaum.com/projects/view/2802/en_US

• Like 9

Yay Hyo Joo! Since finding her in W I've gone back to watch as many of her projects that I can find. I haven't seen all of them yet because some simply are unfindable. But she's definitely made a huge dent in storytelling. I'm glad she chose the career path she did. She's certainly affected a lot of people, more than she even realizes. :wub:

• Like 8

Looks like HJ, the director, and the rest of the Inrang cast will be appearing for a presscon on June 18 at 11 am. (Source: https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=cinemaplus&logNo=221291108733&proxyReferer=http%3A%2F%2Fm.bookmark.naver.com%2Fmobile%2Findex.nhn )

Wonder if she will update anything before then? In any case, she's on the program...

• Like 6

He's really going crazy with the posting, lol. Didn't know he liked art that much. (Someone else does, though.) His first post today was at someone's art exhibit in Busan, I think. 

Who is that with him in the beach photos? 

Overdose from one, famine from the other... 

• Like 6

@frozentundra He was one of 89Mansion Cafe's staff. I think they went to trip around together. I saw he also posted in his IG the same location where JS took a pictures a few days ago.

Yeah, JS looks like at everywhere. He upload many many pictures of him in IG, he also spotted at his cafe too. It's great to see that he is fine and looks happy. He enjoying his life, definitely.

Meanwhile the other half was soooo quiet and silent. She seems disappeared to outer space or maybe to underworld, lol.

But, finally! After waiting a thousand years, kkkkk, HJ finally remember how to login in her IG and posted something.

Well, even it's not about herself, but I'm still happy that he upload something, that means she's alright.

She posted about Jin Seo Yeon's movie, Believer. JSY is her best friend, long time friend, I think from 911 movie they got close. There's also the late Kim Joo Hyuk, one of Woo Jin in Beauty Inside.

She supporting her friend's project, of course. But that movie, so far I know, already played at KCinema for a while. I wonder why HJ not upload when it still fresh. But, yeah, it's better late, than nothing, lol.

Anyway, if either JS or HJ not posting anything in their SNS for a long time, and he/she not found at everywhere, we are not just miss them, but we also worry about them. Are they fine? Are they alright? Are they healthy, not sick? Are they happy?

I hope they keep posting, whatever it is. And I hope HJ will upload something about herself, soon.

As we know, InRang is on the way. We will see her more after this. Yeaayyy!! 

Oh, maybe we will see JS with his new short drama, Hymn of Death, soon too. Double yeaayyy!! :lol:

:heart: JongJoo !!

• Like 8

I think the reason she posted that was because there was just a Korean article about HJ being the one who matched her friend up with the movie. They were having difficulty casting that role and HJ suggested her friend. (I think that Zongbaik is possibly involved in this film? I think that is the connection...) It's of course not a guarantee that just because you recommend your friend, they will be cast, and it could potentially be awkward if they are not. But it turns out the friend was perfect for the role. So actually there was an article about this just the other day, with a nice photo of HJ and her friend from 2016. So I think that is why HJ posted this now. 

(Disclaimer: I don't know her. I can't read her mind. But it sounds logical, anyway...)

• Like 9

Thank you for the info froze,  it means that movie wasn't a new one. But anyway hj posted something after a long time :wub:

JS was like enjoying out of boundaries,  I hope hj will also post something that shows she is soo happy :)

We gonna see both in very near future, I'm soo excited to see hj unnie  in live after a long time , I really hope js will attend the vip premiere of inrang:lol:  A small coincidence that i wanted to share, its purely not logical but ya just want to share, hj completed her 13th debut anniversary  and the next day js reached 13M followers in his IG...:wub:(sorry all if I have become too delusional)

I can definitely  say that  we gonna have many memorable days in future. .:)

Jongjoo fighting....:heart:

• Like 6