[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

13 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

NEW BTS CLIPS! OUR JONGJOO COUPLE!!! JUST GIVING ME THE FEELS

Even they smile the same and they are wearing couple shirts and their rings ugh I wish they would just......... Shippers..... Ugh..... They are just perfect. How can two people be so darn adorable! I bet the BTS were just as great!

Cr: @Go Seung Ji

CpSwcoQUsAEzfTM.jpg

CpSwdtOVYAIQsXF.jpg

They are sooo cuuutteee!!!!

But is this staged? Or is it real?

To my own sadness, I do wonder if they are still this good with each other off camera now, since there is no more shared scene bts, unlike before (at least since public are pairing them up for real, due to how they correspond to each other in the bts). To tell you the truth, i am a bit scared since their bts stopped. I am scared that there is actually no romantic feelings between them, only friendship or sibling-like feelings. I am scared that me shipping them would undo the feelings that they perhaps have towards one another.

But since I am such a coward to think otherwise (that MBC stopping their bts actually signifies that LJS and HHJ are really dating, or at least have romantic feelings toward one another for real) by myself, so I would say it here:

Dear Mr. Lee & Miss Han, if you have the tiniest feelings for each other, please be brave and give it a go! We love you and ship you both so much, and we wish for your happiness together. So please, fight!!!! 

• Like 12

@marinated_lemonFrom my k drama experience, I didn't get BTS of Tv couples (for kiss scenes particularly) that often either. So it's not really something weird or to be worried about, MBC is just being stingy haha.

I'm sure Hyo Joo and Jong Suk are still comfortable and good to each other, we just don't get to see the interactions off screen because there's no photo aka evidence.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Another quick note regarding BTS, they're going to sell the DVD at some point so I bet they're saving all the good stuff for that lol :) thats what would drive viewers to buy it! 

Yes yes..i experienced this with the oh my venus DVD...

16 hours ago, wildaffairs said:

:heart::wub: JongJoo Couple :wub::heart: wonder what he says (when HHJ lightly touches his forehead) ^_^

His deep gaze at HHJ is so sweet 

Even after HHJ look to the front, his gaze still fix on her :lol:

If i were a man..i will definitely fall in love with HHJ..such a beautiful woman..tall..slender..pretty..great smiles..great personality..has a great sense of humours..a total package..LJS sooner or later will fall for her..*i wish this comes true*..vice versa LJS seems like a good man..polite..soft spoken..and needless to say is a very gorgeous and sexy man..cant get enough of his winks..he did it effortlessly and the winks were very sexy yet elegant..hahaha..dont have words to describe it...

I was a silent reader since Oh My Venus..becoz of W..here i am reading..liking posts and sharing my thoughts...:D

• Like 6

8 hours ago, marinated_lemon said:

They are sooo cuuutteee!!!!

But is this staged? Or is it real?

To my own sadness, I do wonder if they are still this good with each other off camera now, since there is no more shared scene bts, unlike before (at least since public are pairing them up for real, due to how they correspond to each other in the bts). To tell you the truth, i am a bit scared since their bts stopped. I am scared that there is actually no romantic feelings between them, only friendship or sibling-like feelings. I am scared that me shipping them would undo the feelings that they perhaps have towards one another.

Sorry to cut your post off there, In my opinion if I were to believe that this is staged than I would have to believe they are in a contrived friendship/relationship which I do not. LJS and from what I know about HHJ they are not ones to be forced to be manipulated by the broadcasting station nor manipulate fans to thinking that they are close when they are not. He has never done so and will never do so in the future. There is promotion to which fans can tell its just solely to raise the anticipation levels of the drama. When LJS is comfortable with someone he is very touchy feely with a cast member regardless if they happen to be male or female. Now I only know a certain few who reciprocated in that skinship/chemistry and thats Kim Woo Bin, Yun Kyun Sang now the reason I am not including PSH is because I know she was fairly hesitant at first so Im just basing this off of first instinct reciprocation. If your main goal is to ship them romantically and thats all I suggest you to prepare yourself because thats not the intention of this thread. It really is just to spazz and also to hope they continue their friendship when the drama ends and if it happens to turn to romance then thats great. They will do whats right for them and so far, I can tell when LJS laughs or he's smitten he tends to run away in a child like manner. He really is a kid at heart and to me HHJ is a great person in his life where she is constantly supporting him and showing him that she will be next to him making him feel that its ok to act however he wants to act (She will most likely goof off with him) or if he doesn't want to answer she will do it for him. Friends do this for each other and thats why I believe that they do have good feelings towards each other and that their chemistry is real.

I agree with @wasted_youth and @_yellowcarina_ that MBC is just being stingy and that they know that fans are adoring them right now and so why not have it as a way to promote the dvd portion by including the BTS that we so eagerly want to see on there. Even with SS they showed NO BTS up until the last two episodes and everyone (fans) knew something was weird when they finally aired the BTS and by the end of it we all wondered why they were so close when they just met during filming (however they did happen to run into each other here and there). I believe this is a very similar case and so to explain why I think that MBC showed the BTS of our OTP was to reel people in because fans were unsure of the pair and the chemistry since it was a comeback drama for both. I myself have the same feelings that I feel for SS for JJ After seeing how comfortable they are together it doesn't take Albert Einstein to know something weird is up, where I keep asking myself how do two people (just like SS) happen to just meet for the first time in a drama and be this comfortable with each other and mind you LJS is only comfortable with HHJ where he feels its ok to do any type of skinship with her and with HHJ she doesn't do ANY sort of skinship to the degree of LJS or even close to that with her other cast members past or present. 

To answer @wasted_youth about LJS posting selcas, he has of PSH during the Pinnochio days, 1 true one, one with the group of 4 and 2 others I believe that was a scenes from the film.

LOL so far HHJ has 2 with him

Also this post was taken inside of KC's bedroom inside his penthouse and during the filming of episode 7 because of the attire he is wearing, I can only imagine how HHJ felt seeing LJS do this and if she maybe the one who filmed it.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH8622Oj0Ev/?taken-by=jongsuk0206

Shippers if you ever feel you doubt the intentions of them both feel free to msg me, LOL, I can definitely try and set your mind at ease!

• Like 21

All Honey Couple shippers should definitely watch this BTS video-

'W' - Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo Behind-the-Scenes

The bonding is real! Check out Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo in this behind-the-scenes footage from their official poster photoshoots! Be the first to watch 'W' with Viki Pass: http://bit.ly/2azKbJz

Posted by Viki on Monday, August 8, 2016

• Like 13

11 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

sorry sorry, i just found this thread, and randomly scan and chose post to read, am still working, stealing time to read this.... so pardon me if i missed out those pages in front.
desperately need to find out this, i always heard rumours in time past about LJS with Park Shinhye, so means they are NOT really together right? many fans keep cooking up rumours since Pinocchio . please tell me that is not true.
for those who mentioned about Noona romance, indicating HHJ been older. com'on, this generation, noona romance is so so so often, and i do have real life noona romance  and noona marriage couples around me, some even live on happily ever after for 20 yrs or more, having children and grandchildren.  i am not worry about HHJ if this couple is real, i am more worry about LJS, fans always like to pair him with this or that.

8 hours ago, wildaffairs said:

Haha I watch Pinocchio and love the drama, but I never feel LJS and PSH are more than friends. They are close with each other, but not in the sort of dating each other. I believe what happens in the drama, stays as a drama. They can still hang out as friends after the drama ends.

@maryofbethany remember when PSH and LJS was "allegedly" caught by Dispatch in dates? Both Parties denied it immidiately. But their fans are just like any others and they just continually, religiously ship them as their OTP, but I definitely think both of them are good friends with each other and PSH is notoriously known for hanging out with her friends may it be guys or girls but she said she'd never, ever will went public with her relationship.

@wildaffairs Also watched Pinocchio and their BTS but like you I never felt their "connection" nor the "sparks" that they have or will have in real life, maybe it's just us. Lol. But, chingus....These two definitely have some serious charm, connection and Sparks are flying! All their BTS just gives us the Good Vibes that they are very playful and comfortable with each other and are not shy to show it. I love that HHJ does not care about the "Noona-Dongsaeng" thing, because, why would she? In the past she has always been partnered up with very much older and seasoned veteran actors, but this time, it's just a 1 year gap, they're like chingus! (same birth year friend). And Am very happy that she pick this drama and the story is definitely one of the best that so far I've watched. Am looking forward as to how these two will grow as an actor and I hope they'll learn from eachother and even if the drama ended whatever their relationship will be, I hope they stay connected somehow. :)

• Like 14

I think I have gone so deep that I can't ship them any other way:wub: What the heck has W done to me???

I was watching my usual rerun of "W" episode 4 when OYJ was on the phone with KC and their entire conversation had a slight relevance to something that I can see LJS and HHJ saying to each other. OH GOD! I just turned on my delulu cap on Hahahahaha

I need help! Am I just reading too much into it? 

• Like 15

6 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

"BECAUSE OF LOVE" 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

"AND THAT SMILES SAYS EVERYTHING...

LOL oh hellllloooo, someone is a sweet-talker! hahahaha SEE when they do stuff like that, how can we NOT be hopeful? His body reacts to her so much. He gets so flushed/red. It's SOOOOOOO cute! <3  

EDIT: OMG now that I am watching it in HD, holy crap his hands are so red! I wonder what happened! lol 

• Like 8

What a great morning.....with good news here and there...(*.*)

I almost chocked when i saw @wasted_youth super duper close up kiss cap. :wub: your super duper close up of kiss gif. am dead.... x.x

Pssttt @wildaffairs am also like JJY with HHJ after watching 2d1n...hehehe

Sorry chinguu...am not good in contributing gif. and photo...am more talking and spazzing randomly...but am enjoying all your post here....

Hugged...

• Like 5

13 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

"BECAUSE OF LOVE" 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

I'm actually restraining myself from screaming when i was watching this. Can anything get any more adorable than this two?

And it's actually fascinating and sometimes a rare sight how two people can instantly have this connection. There's this chemistry, that's just there and no words are needed between these two. Even a gaze, a simple stroke in the hair, sends sparks to whoever observes them. I think they are both smitten with each other. A quite attracted as well. 

Just my two cents, but hey I hope it progresses to something more.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, kira said:

@maryofbethany remember when PSH and LJS was "allegedly" caught by Dispatch in dates? Both Parties denied it immidiately. But their fans are just like any others and they just continually, religiously ship them as their OTP, but I definitely think both of them are good friends with each other and PSH is notoriously known for hanging out with her friends may it be guys or girls but she said she'd never, ever will went public with her relationship.

@wildaffairs Also watched Pinocchio and their BTS but like you I never felt their "connection" nor the "sparks" that they have or will have in real life, maybe it's just us. Lol. But, chingus....These two definitely have some serious charm, connection and Sparks are flying! All their BTS just gives us the Good Vibes that they are very playful and comfortable with each other and are not shy to show it. I love that HHJ does not care about the "Noona-Dongsaeng" thing, because, why would she? In the past she has always been partnered up with very much older and seasoned veteran actors, but this time, it's just a 1 year gap, they're like chingus! (same birth year friend). And Am very happy that she pick this drama and the story is definitely one of the best that so far I've watched. Am looking forward as to how these two will grow as an actor and I hope they'll learn from eachother and even if the drama ended whatever their relationship will be, I hope they stay connected somehow. :)

I think so too. LJS and PSH are close but not in dating thingy. They seems like close friend which understanding and knowing others well. Just like that.

• Like 6

@kira, I believe that there is actually a 3 year gap between them, not 1 year :) HHJ was born in 1986 and LJS was born in 1989, I believe. But so is Ahngoo! I love my Ahngoo couple!

I hope that, no matter who either of them have in their lives, that they can be open and happy. One thing I absolutely adore about KWB is he does not care what the world thinks of his relationships. He went public with his model gf and SMA. I believe he said something like I'm not going to hide my girlfriend to make other people happy? Or something along those lines. That's so commendable when they're "young" and subjected to pressure from their companies to appear available. 

I am so curious what will happen once this drama is over. The script reading was in May. I would imagine they're going to finish filming this month, then the wrap up party. I think the next time we will publicly see them is MBC Awards night in the winter :(

• Like 6

11 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

what i like about this video is when hhj hold his hand, ljs is tryin hard to be cool.. he tried to hold his laugh/smile... but in the end he cant hold it anymore..hahaha... yea we know you're happy, boy!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

I am so curious what will happen once this drama is over. The script reading was in May. I would imagine they're going to finish filming this month, then the wrap up party. I think the next time we will publicly see them is MBC Awards night in the winter :(

I hope they will do lots lots lots of CFs together like he did with PSH post Pinnochio...

*i need more BTS..sweet like sugar BTS...

• Like 5