[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Omg God bless u guys @lovely_skham @wildaffairs @_yellowcarina_ And all of you who joined this thread!

ive been a lil hopeless lately because it seems there will be no BTS of them both anytime soon. After read your analysis and opinions i feel like flying with this ship! :w00t:

Whatever will be, will be. Im just thirst of their interaction right now hahahaha

I dont really know about LJS outside his dramas, but This is my first time seeing HHJ looks THAT close to her male costar. She is so laid back and has this true personality, she doesnt try to make certain image of herself anywhere anytime. So in every interview she usually seems so honest and true to herself, yet still appropriate. She always has great chemistry with her costars on screen, but off screen i havent found so. Like when i saw her movies Always and Love 911, i immediately thought she dated SJS and Go Soo, but apparently Go Soo is married and when I saw her interview with SJS she was comfortable but seems idk, distant. 

So far, with LJS on and off, is the most intimate r/s of hers ive ever seen. Imo, she enjoys LJS company, and their r/s doesnt stop right there, it seems like they talk to each other a lot about many things.

id be very happy for her if she finally find the love of her life, i never heard her dating news, ever. But even HHJ and LJS are just friends, its totally fine. As long as theyre happy (mostly HHJ), i'll be happy too.

• Like 17

Wow really like u all sharing those information regarding HJ n JS.... as I really new to both of them...I have no idea about them... I only know little about both of them...so now searching everywhere hope to get more information about them...n see whether our Honey cp can ship smoothly or not.. in my inner heart wish...really wish them can end up like AhnGoo couple.... :) anyway thank you so much for the sharing....really like this thread..hope can read more from here...

• Like 6

On 8/5/2016 at 0:29 PM, lovely_skham said:

WAIT SO PLEASE TELL ME THE BED SCENE IS WAY WAY WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN AIRING THE OLYMPICS LIKE WHAT IS THIS! 

Omo I agree and Thanks for opening this thread. I'm just on love w/this OTP. I can't wait to watch this scene. I hope you don't mind me borrowing this gif.

insta.gif

I can't wait for more kisses like this one

gAXzLlI.gif

cr as tagged.

This OTP is just special, they have such different kind of chemistry that just has me head over heels about them.

I hate we have to wait to see themdesperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 9

NEW BTS CLIPS! OUR JONGJOO COUPLE!!! JUST GIVING ME THE FEELS

Even they smile the same and they are wearing couple shirts and their rings ugh I wish they would just......... Shippers..... Ugh..... They are just perfect. How can two people be so darn adorable! I bet the BTS were just as great!

Cr: @Go Seung Ji

CpSwcoQUsAEzfTM.jpg

CpSwdtOVYAIQsXF.jpg

• Like 23

Ok I will jump and drown together here with uolls lovely shipper....another drama couple I root....how can they be super close and natural for two stranger who just met few time...I hope it love at 1st sight...awwwwwww...

Lemme drown with feelsss.....

thank you guys for all the post....

• Like 8

21 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

JUST COINCIDENCES? I THINK NOT

dear~ omo,what a "research"... WELL DONE!! hahaha :D

20 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

LOOK AT THEIR SMILES!  :blush:

ehmmm..photos from dispatch? hahaha ok.kidding. aiisshh..with all these updates/ goodies.. just get more electrified to waiting ep.7 to be air this week.. haha :w00t:

• Like 6

Why still no bts video... Huhu. I keep refreshing this thread and the drama thread for every 30 sconds haha. This couple really got me crazy, am googling "sign that someone likes you" just to know if ljs/hhj really fall into each other.. Hahaa.. And almost all the crucial signs like body language and eye contact are match. And of course am googling about virgo & pisces compatibility... The result is amazing, i keep giggling while read it. This is bad... This couple are stealing my normal life...haha.. I think im really going crazy. :w00t::sweatingbullets::lol: 

• Like 11

Checked in because I support this gorgeous couple!!! (on show and in real life because why not uh?)

Thanks to the thread starter :heart: Loving all the new stills and I'm so happy they will get tons of scenes this week!

Jongseok-a, what do you think of HJ Noona? :P Areumdawupji?

1470190716_zpsl7zche1s.jpg

1470630819_zpsdtkymuzk.jpg

• Like 6

I'M SORRY BUT THERE WAS A NEW BTS CLIP AND THEY SHOWED.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE........

LJS AT THE BOOKSTORE READING KC/W COMICS! AMAZING RIGHT? FANTASTIC ISN'T IT? DOESN'T IT JUST MAKE YOU WANT TO SHAKE SOMEONE ESPECIALLY AN MBC REP AND YELL AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS 

GIVE ME JONGJOO COUPLE! LOL

1 OUT 2 IS CONSIDERED A FAIL LOL. MBC GAVE US STILL PICS OF EPISODE 7 MAYBE 8 AND WHAT WE REALLY WANTED WAS OUR OTP COUPLE BTS. WAS THAT SO HARD TO DO? LOL

Anywhoo cheers team because something definitely does not make sense here....... ship is heading in the right direction! and all we just need is more crew members! 

i'm glad everyone is here and is appreciating my attempts at making a thread.... my first one.... it was a no brainer!

p.s: i re-uploaded my video because I wasn't quite happy with it! please enjoy, be back in the morning! hopefully we get something that is spazzworthy but don't get me wrong I am extremely happy about the spoiler pics however please w-fans in Korea work your magic!

• Like 12