[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Having never participated in either a modeling shoot or a professional movie, I really don't know how long it takes. :) But in any case, it sounds like they are really working hard!

Really miss them. And I know I just need to suck it up, because that is the way things are, and we may never know the end of the story, and people need their private lives not to be on display all the time, etc. Still...sigh. I've rewatched some of their old projects*, and they are lovely. They are both such excellent actors, particularly gifted at bringing you inside their characters and making you really feel and care. But while I can cheer on their characters and hope they get together with the characters they are paired with, it's a totally different feeling from the vibes between the real people JS and HJ. I've really never seen anything like their offscreen chemistry, and hope that even if we never get to see it again, that it's still going on and they're still as happy as we saw them be.

*Actually, there is a scene in Shining Inheritance where they are driving down the curve of a larger road and I swear it was the same place where Kang Chul suddenly gets kicked out of the comic and checks his phone to find that the killer has Yeon Joo at gunpoint at the warehouse. And I wanted to say, just hold on, Unnie, he's on his way! It just might take another six years... :)

• Like 16

I really miss uri JongJoo couple... I keep on watching their interviews and BTS videos. 

C6r6OrTU8AAjgAV.jpg

JS, look at Jung PDnim! :wink: hahaha!

I am hoping that they are doing well in their current project and that they will not exhaust themselves from their work.

I'm sorry for this photo. I just really miss them.

Spoiler

C6p47TlU4AAh4KU.jpg

• Like 16

2 hours ago, ibru said:

After watching W BTS they made NEWS..... [心][挤眼]

@ibru  a really realistic and true BTS... will bring you instantly back to the fond memories, no matter how many dramas you wander to other dramas.... an OST, or a BTS intantly teleport you back to those precious times....

its nice to be back .... to be frank, i was all along at goblin. but heard the news about WYWS. guess should not be a worry, since Suzy already has someone. its just inevitable right. hope they miss each other a lot-lot.

• Like 11

13 Idols Whose Lives Completely Changed In 2016

lee-jong-suk

Lee Jong Suk is also already a very successful actor. He has starred in Pinocchio and Doctor Stranger. But nevertheless, his role as Kang Chul in the drama W rewarded him with more fans and has gained more attention.

han-hyo-joo

Han Hyo Joo has a similar case with Song Hye Kyo. Though already very successful and very popular, her role as Dr. Oh Yeon Joo has made her and Lee Jong Suk another iconic drama couple. Many fans also ship the two together. Many compare the two with Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

Full article: http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/13-actors-whose-lives-completely-changed-2016/

• Like 12

who-wore-it-better-hyun-bin-vs-lee-jong-suk-feat-image-drama-chronicles.jpg?w=1160

Hyun Bin and Lee Jong Suk wearing the same Burberry Spring 2017 look! 
Vote below: https://dramachronicles.com/…/who-wore-it-better-hyun-bin-…/
“Hyde, Jekyll and I” oppa Hyun Bin wore the Burberry look for his pictorial with Esquire Hong Kong. Meanwhile, “W-Two Worlds” oppa Lee Jong Suk wore the Burberry look for his pictorial with L’Officiel Korea.
The two oppas are wearing:
- Burberry peak-lapel herringbone tweed coat (£1,495),
- Burberry lace applique striped shirt (£395)
- Burberry mid indigo cropped pants (£350).
Who between the two oppas do you think wore the Burberry look better?

Vote now!

• Like 5

@frozentundra i like how you spotted the scene in Shining Inheritance coz there is also a scene in HHJ's other drama Like Land and Sky were she and her co-star had to ride a double bicycle in a park similar to the date scene with Kang Chul, riding that couple bicycle. I was like, in a few years she will be doing the same thing with LJS. Talk about a lovely fate. 

I miss our couple too. Hoepfully the DVD will certainly be worth the wait.

• Like 9