[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

They are sooooo goood together ♡ 

I think MBC is probably not going to release as much BTS to protect LJS/HHJ. On the one hand, it is great publicity for the drama; on the other hand, the korean fandom can be a little intense. I don't think the studio wants either of them hurt from unneccessary rumors that may affect their onscreen chemistry. I'm hoping they both just don't give a F and just be like go ahead MBC release them all! lol 

I am enjoying this drama so much and HHJ is just so bright and cheerful and lovely. She would make any man feel happy and loved :)

• Like 18

hi guys!

I just make my account today, just want to share my love for this beautiful couple. I never become a shipper before this, but looking all their BTS clips made me falling in love with their chemistry. They looked so great together both tall and very good looking, just perfect xxx

• Like 9

Omo!! Tonight kiss is the best deep kiss!!! Really hope that mbc will reveal themail bts clips! Want to see how they film this scene...especially our otp reaction! Hahaha...

At the same time also worry that will it have more kiss scene in the coming episode? :blink:

• Like 7

9 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED AND WHO HAS YET TO SEE THIS INTERVIEW SUBBED ENJOY! THIS IS WHERE I PERSONALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HHJ

*She really made me even blush when she said............

• LJS is Perfect
  • She is not interested in anything but KC
  • 3 Aigoo moments

Cr: Original owner

Haven't watched this before. Yay! Thank you for sharing. :wub:

Edited by kozuesan
Typo error
  • Like 6

finally thank you for creating this thread, I love watched their BTS, they looks comfortable with each other.

They were so cute, Looks at 0:36 the way LJS  stare at HHJ :love: 

Full ENGSUB MBC Section TV 160703 with BTS poster photoshoot

they're so adorable

FULL ENGSUB 2nd MBC Section TV 160724

at 06.22 LJS talk about HHJ for the one who is most different from first impression and 07:02 LJS said her blood vessel really beautiful (lol one of a kind answer), they're cute

• Like 15

Hi! I finally watched the episode with subs :)

I want to share my thoughts on how well our two actors executed the kissing scene. It was sweet, not too overly sensual, yet you can feel the tidbits of passion they had for one another. YJ's initial shock with eyes wide open was normal to me. She did not have the time to fully comprehend his growing feelings for her. I absolutely hate it when they change the angle and zoom out of kissing scenes because I am pretty sure the kiss deepened. Oh well! I mentioned this before but the fact that their bodies were so entwined and close, and she had her hands on his jacket/waist made the kiss so much more intimate. Usually, the actress sort of just keeps her hands to the side but HHJ had her hands on him. They were hugging and kissing, and that just made it so much more believable that KC & YJ's feelings were mutual. 

I can't wait to see more lovey dovey moments from our love team! I hope they're still close and comfortable with one another. I think MBC caught on and isn't releasing them as much for fear of what I aforementioned in the previous post. 

@wackeemarie, yeah! I will never understand why Korea refers to dating news as a "scandal". I love PSH. She's beautiful and very kind. LJS and her also have a large fan following. From my personal opinion and from the articles/photos I have read/seen, I believe there was some truth to what was said even though they both denied it. Only they know. I hope the best for all three lovely people! 

• Like 8

@lovely_skham my dear you're not the only one selfish here, i need more too of that kiss! Or that it would be amazing that HHJ kissed him back or something. tee-hee~ but since this is the state of their current relationship that would be good enough for now of course! I haven't watch this episode but i needed badly a sneak peak of the kiss. LOL. 

• Like 5

The Kiss gave me Chills like I can't quite explain it but just everything was perfect mind you I wish that we can get the BTS of it so I can truly appreciate how PROFESSIONAL LOL it was hahahahaha. Superb Acting on both their parts

1 hour ago, wildaffairs said:

I have seen so many kiss in Kdramas and felt nothing BUT

THAT Kiss is certainly smoking hot with KC sexy lips caressing on YJ's :w00t:

I wonder if HHJ feels something "oh god, LJS is such a good kisser!:wub:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lee-chan said:

@lovely_skham my dear you're not the only one selfish here, i need more too of that kiss! Or that it would be amazing that HHJ kissed him back or something. tee-hee~ but since this is the state of their current relationship that would be good enough for now of course! I haven't watch this episode but i needed badly a sneak peak of the kiss. LOL. 

You must watch the kiss! Pali Pali lol, It was a very sweet kiss but even if they held hands that would have been enough for me, I think these two no matter what they do Im rooting for these two especially since we saw a little bit of the bus on a date in future episodes when they happen to be wearing matching outfits. I am positive they will overcome all these ordeals that happen to be thrusted upon them each episode because well they are OTP but because they are connected whether they want to or not. They will find each other one way or another. Im anticipating more kiss scenes or even a bed scene. Our innocent OYJ and the playboy KC! Id die for a BTS of that though.

2 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Hi! I finally watched the episode with subs :)

I want to share my thoughts on how well our two actors executed the kissing scene. It was sweet, not too overly sensual, yet you can feel the tidbits of passion they had for one another. YJ's initial shock with eyes wide open was normal to me. She did not have the time to fully comprehend his growing feelings for her. I absolutely hate it when they change the angle and zoom out of kissing scenes because I am pretty sure the kiss deepened. Oh well! I mentioned this before but the fact that their bodies were so entwined and close, and she had her hands on his jacket/waist made the kiss so much more intimate. Usually, the actress sort of just keeps her hands to the side but HHJ had her hands on him. They were hugging and kissing, and that just made it so much more believable that KC & YJ's feelings were mutual. 

I can't wait to see more lovey dovey moments from our love team! I hope they're still close and comfortable with one another. I think MBC caught on and isn't releasing them as much for fear of what I aforementioned in the previous post. 

@wackeemarie, yeah! I will never understand why Korea refers to dating news as a "scandal". I love PSH. She's beautiful and very kind. LJS and her also have a large fan following. From my personal opinion and from the articles/photos I have read/seen, I believe there was some truth to what was said even though they both denied it. Only they know. I hope the best for all three lovely people! 

I agree with your thoughts on the kissing scene, It was definitely executed well because you can tell that it could have escalated a lot further with the way their chemistry was after he let her go. 

Also I did read up on that scandal during the "Pinnochio" days and well I did sense something occurred between them. Now for the moment I don't believe they are "with" each other now. Its just instinctive because they are quite the opposites in terms of personalities minus they are both kind and overall good people. I believe that as an introvert myself, It's very difficult to continue a relationship with an extrovert (some have proven me wrong), just because of how each individual will approach situations differently due to their personalities. I only wish the best for these three as well because how can you not, Love is a thing to embrace and for anyone who has found love its something that can't quite be explained, To me you fall in love with someone because of who they truly are instead of who they could turn out to be. Humans can be quite fickle the more you change someone the more they revert back to who they were before because as humans we tend to find comfort and peace with ones who can accept who we truly are.

I think thats why I am fond of LJS and HHJ because of the way they support each other and how neither is pressured to act a certain way and through their interactions sometimes I think they are unaware of how often their body parts are drawn to one another. 

The level of media attention that "W" has been getting recently can either be a positive thing or it can be a negative thing. Ill be interested to see on whether some of our predictions may be right about how they have halted particular BTS moments between HHJ and LJS. If thats true well then to me we have all the reason to keep sailing! 

• Like 17

50 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

My itty bitty little heart is going to burst waiting for the next episode. 

I know I am probably going to get my heart stepped on for having hope for them.... sighs. 

Me +1!

I still ship them though. They look adorable in the bts, and that kiss (!). I know LJS said that he grew numb of it, but i hope it's not really true. Haha. Too bad there's no new bts that shows the both of them.

• Like 2