[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Thanks @lovely_skham for creating this thread and the awesome welcome.sometimes it's hard to suppress myself in spazzing at the drama thread so i end up just liking various comments or posts.

1st time to watch LJS (yes i know i missed a lot) but i've became a fan because of "W".and not bad having lead stars who are so shippable.though i kinda agree with @tucituci that LJS does skinships with his other partners in past works.he's so shippable,for some reason.

Anyway let's spazz altogether for our couple (as lead stars in our beloved "W" and for some even out of "W")

• Like 9

Come to think of it, this drama is on its early stages. 

And so many things has happened, on and off screen! Can you just imagine what more is coming our way for our beloved OTP? 

I hope our ships will sail till the end of the drama (or beyond?) :P

Gosh, I have been so active in soompi a few years back and rarely visit the site and now this drama and this pair is pulling me back. The wonders! Keep your pictures and gifs coming guys. :heart:

• Like 16

Dear @lovely_skham thanks for making this thread. :grin:

YAY!FINALLY!

I'm actually fan of HHJ. (rarely watch any k-drama,but if she there,yes,i watch) :Dand always end up ship her with her other co-star. and these new addition OTP ..uurgghh.:wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_o9rt94ayHG1saq1w0o9_400.gif

BTW, can i know the reason why this OTP named HONEYCOUPLE?^_^

• Like 10

17 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

Why this couple?

Okay so for me it's quite simple, as to why I am openly shipping this couple just like my other ship.

Woah! thank you for making this thread... Actually I'm tryin with all my might not to ship them in real life... but they're just too adorable.... to resist...they have an amazing chemistry... I don't know if I'll wish or hope for them to became a real couple but whether they became real or not ...It's okay ...I'll just enjoy this ship for now...

• Like 11

1 hour ago, qallee said:

Dear @lovely_skham thanks for making this thread. :grin:

YAY!FINALLY!

I'm actually fan of HHJ. (rarely watch any k-drama,but if she there,yes,i watch) :Dand always end up ship her with her other co-star. and these new addition OTP ..uurgghh.:wub::wub::wub:

BTW, can i know the reason why this OTP named HONEYCOUPLE?^_^

I believe Honey couple comes from the captions or hashtags for most pictures, either from the official IG or FB, that they are "dripping" with honey (too sweet).. But i remember seeing it somewhere that their surnames were used (Han-Lee) which is coincidentally pronounced as Honey. Hahaha :w00t:

Or we can just call them Jongjoo couple though~~ 

Anyway thanks @lovely_skham for creating this thread! Finally a place to express our love for our couple~ and tbh I've never shipped Hyo Joo so hard with anyone so this is my first time too... :P

• Like 12

@qallee yes she always has amazing chemistry with her costars on screen. I ship jer with Go Soo before I knew he already married :')

cmiiw, from what i heard HONEY is the combination between their family names HAN-LEE (lee pronounce "yee"), and the bodyguard guy in one of the interviews said that their chemistry is so sweet like honey

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

I believe Honey couple comes from the captions or hashtags for most pictures, either from the official IG or FB, that they are "dripping" with honey (too sweet).. But i remember seeing it somewhere that their surnames were used (Han-Lee) which is coincidentally pronounced as Honey. Hahaha :w00t:

Or we can just call them Jongjoo couple though~~ 

Anyway thanks @lovely_skham for creating this thread! Finally a place to express our love for our couple~ and tbh I've never shipped Hyo Joo so hard with anyone so this is my first time too... :P

31 minutes ago, tucituci said:

@qallee yes she always has amazing chemistry with her costars on screen. I ship jer with Go Soo before I knew he already married :')

cmiiw, from what i heard HONEY is the combination between their family names HAN-LEE (lee pronounce "yee"), and the bodyguard guy in one of the interviews said that their chemistry is so sweet like honey

aaahhhh.ok. seems legit thou.haha HAN+LEE =HONEY. :w00t:

TQ!TQ!TQ! :grin:

tumblr_m4wownFQz41qjcamoo1_500.gif

• Like 17

It's me @tress. .This is my daily soompi account while that's only my emergency account as I often forget the password to this one whenever I sign out. Thankfully I remembered this morning. King of Skinship is he? Lol. I didn't know that. I just wanted to start supporting him as he's now a part of YG Family Family but the "W" sucked me in from Eppie One and then there's the fact of their overflowing skinship and chemistry. Lol. Can't wait for the next two eppies and hopefully the next set of BTS clips. 

• Like 7

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED AND WHO HAS YET TO SEE THIS INTERVIEW SUBBED ENJOY! THIS IS WHERE I PERSONALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HHJ

*She really made me even blush when she said............

• LJS is Perfect
  • She is not interested in anything but KC
  • 3 Aigoo moments

Cr: Original owner

• Like 22

@tucituci 

I hope she makes an IG account as well! It would be so fitting since I didn't know how adorable she can be when taking a selfie! LJS work your magic! he is a lady killer with those selfies! It's really nice to see her come out of her shell and I honestly think its not just because of her new character in "W" but because of LJS. There is a moment in their first interview where the interview talks about her sudden change and LJS quickly steps in and says "its probably cause her character is so bright" bahahaha I wondered was he worried that she could have revealed something more making him even more shy during the interview. 

ANYWHOO LOVE HER LOVE HIM OH GOSH!!! MY SHIPPING HEART HAS RACED AGAIN  

P.S. do you mind removing the pictures in your quote, its against soompi rules. Thank you!!!

• Like 11