[OFFICIAL] ~ SINKOOK THREAD ❥

yeogibuteora

frz9MU7.jpg

\\ --------------------❤ --------------------//

AinxCMU.jpg

Okay sooooooo

I am a deadass sinkook shipper, I believe with all my heart & soul that my sinbae would match really well with BTS's Jungkook. I  mean, cmon...
Just the fact that both are VIPS... 
B| Therefore, in this thread, I will give you legit reasons and proofs why sinkook ship is sailing on its own!

P.S: If you don't ship Sinb with Jungkook, that is totally fine. You can even discuss here who you'd rather ship her with.Or Jungkook even. 
Just plsplspls avoid a fanwar and or if you don't like "sinkook" then I urge you to leave now.

P.S P.S; If you have any updates on sinkook, anything at all.. (pictures, interactions, videos) pls don't hesitate to post them here! My fan girl heatseu need a daily dose of sinkook.

P.S P.S P.S; Credit to the pictures and videos will be shown at the end of post. If I have forgotten to credit someone, pls do let me know. 

AAAAAAAAAAND NOWWWWW ----->

Exhibit A: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

THVwN5F.jpg

Both Sinb and Jungkook are the most organized and cleanest member of their group. I mean, that's really good because if ever (or when :x) they get married and make beautiful babies, the house will be clean and in order. AMIRITE. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
Spoiler

WMew6Zl.jpg

WELL WELL WELL, hmmmmmm what a coincidence. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

B1annpy.jpg

I almost died from this. MY FEELS! THEY ARE LITERALLY ONE INCH AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. SOMEONE HALP ME.

Spoiler

tq1duNx.jpg

DAMN SON, don't be too obvious kookie. :D

Spoiler

dTth5hF.jpg

Can someone tell me WHY SINB KEEP DOING JUNGKOOK'S MEME DANCE. Like... something is really fishy ova hereee hmmmm 

Spoiler

gbamjvE.jpg

JUNGKOOK, EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU STOP MAKING IT TOO OBVIOUS!

Spoiler

gFbJjrZ.jpg

I feel you B oppa... Jungkook is so gotdamn hot running and all..

Spoiler

PwduJry.jpg

Someone is staring again *coughjungkookcough*

Spoiler

I94NCDs.jpg

HOYMAYGAD DAT SMILE. 

Spoiler

QrivyZN.jpg

pls im dying over here stop huhuhu yall date already pls

Spoiler

Bu4hdsO.jpg

BLESS WHOEVER MADE THE FAN ART

Spoiler

3amgkrX.jpg

If their favorite english word is LOL, then its my favorite english word too. Lol.

Spoiler

u82GYEH.jpg

SWEG

Spoiler

yCdAL3L.jpg

Spoiler

1) YES SINB JUNGKOOK IS OLDER THAN YOU

2) Uhmmmmmmm BANG BANG BANG?!!

3) *not sure about dis huhu* *my 2nd bias suga is what comes to my mind when she said dis huhu*

4) "I might not express things externally and it might seem like I don't think, but im not really like that on the inside!!" - Jungkook self written profile 2016

5) Ayyyeeeee my kookie's double eyelids disappear when he smiles 

6)

tumblr_inline_nrpshh0cRl1s0srmt_540.jpg

Spoiler

ILmhk7L.jpg

AWWWWWW WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE, JUNGKOOK AND SINB BEING CUTE WITH DOGS

Spoiler

I8mxZmq.jpg

So like, everyone knows that they are both hardcore Big Bang fans right? Okay moving on...

Spoiler

i4hrXYz.jpg

Is it me or they kinda have the same color of clothes..... 

Spoiler

515vbIN.jpg

OH CMON FIRST CLOTHES NOW POSE??

Spoiler

y8bmc7i.jpg

Spoiler

5YiYRuJ.jpg

Spoiler

nbDOCUO.jpg

Spoiler

biqVpM5.jpg

Pls stop killing me, both of you.

On a side note; can we all agree that Sinb in pants is the best Sinb out every Sinb?? <333333

Exhibit B:

U8OSb9f.jpg

If you look closely enough, he said he wants to learn kickboxing too

IN A NUTSHELL

FtImENT.jpg

ARE YOU GUYS STILL ALIVE?!!!!!! I'M NOT. I'M CURRENTLY IN KPOP HEAVEN RIGHT NOW, YES THEY HAVE LAPTOPS IN KPOP HEAVEN.

Credit time:

Most of them are IG accounts, so if you would like, please do follow them~

sinkook.hwangjeon // sinkookie // _btsgfriend //sinkook_ // dr_cherish // sinkookever_ // shipperhwangjeon.sinkook // jungkooksinb_

Archived