[Drama 2016] Father, I’ll Take Care of You 아버님 제가 모실게요

tompark

18 hours ago, maddymappo said:

@hell59    I was left really confused about whether he killed her parents or not. Maybe lost in translation. When the kidnapped Director mom/grandmother visits her rotten son in prison there is a statement about him letting them die or not helping? Sort of insinuate he could have saved them but didn't. Very annoying.  

AND, with all these episodes and dragging couldn't they have revived the DH's cousin who was running from the debtors? Couldn't they just mention once what happened to him?

All the actors were really good, I thought,  with the exception of the actress playing JE, and especially the romantic ending, I was wondering how Kim Jae-Won coped with her, she was spastic. :crazy:

The final scene on the street, was well done for the ending. But at the same time, I thought the last episode dragged a bit.

I only liked the OTP, the tall guy with the short woman, they were cute although they could have had more passionate kisses!

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well there were some surprises and just blahhhhs about this writer one of the things that really was kinda over the top was HW's being in jail in place of his brod whaaaaat was he/she thinking? although the ending was we'd say a happy one in terms of DH/SJ wedding it's again one of those kdramas that was rushed! we hv to avoid this writer in the future :) However we should not stop following KJW, Park and LTH!!!

anyway, one of the good things that came out of this here is that we all enjoy chatting/ranting/spazzing/sharing here with you/us all chingoos! another thing is it was really nice to have all of you here and hope to see you or some of you at least in another kdrama! pls share what you'll or what you're watching now and SEE YOU AGAIN soon!!!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY IF SOME OF YOU ARE MOTHERS!

• 4 months later...

Popping in late to say - the drama script is ironic since PEB plays scriptwriter. I think she probably would do a better job.

I really disliked the siblings who were selfish and self serving to the core. Especially the sister. I honestly watched the drama for PEB and LTH. And KJW too since it has been a loong time he has been back on screen but unfortunately couldn't grow to like his love interest.

I actually marathoned the drama but used the fast forward button a lot. Sigh. Need to look for other dramas who don't fall apart at the end.

PS. MJ and her dad were caricatures of the typical villains of a drama.

And I wonder why there are dramas now with the father having a secret.

Case in point - Father is Strange

Archived