Go Seung Ji

MBC Presents 

Missing Nine 미씽나인

Director

Ashbun

(Angry Mom, Hotel King)

Writer

Han Jung Hoon

Police Unit 38, Bad Guys, Vampire Prosecutor Series)

Production Company: SM C&C

Episodes: 16

Broadcast Period

2017-Jan-18 to 2017-March-9

Wednesday & Thursday 22:00

About the Show

What would 9 survivors of an unexpected plane crash endure to remain alive till the end?

This drama takes place in a deserted island and cover all the things that happen when a plane crash lands there, inside carrying a fallen boy band member dealing with a plagiarism scandal, a girl group, an actor, a bodyguard, an entertainment reporter, and a flight attendant. (1eader, pre2ident, mana3er, supersta4, trou5lemaker, prin6ess, secre7ary, 8utsider, e9ewitness)

The story will deal with how they survive in the wild, and through the adventure and adversity learn the meaning of love.

Seo Joon Ho (Jung Kyung Ho) is an unsuccessful top star who went through hard times. He was once a leader of a popular idol band, but his public image was ruined, and he is now reduced to being a D-list fringe celebrity. Meanwhile, Ra Bong Hee (Baek Jin Hee) is Joon Ho’s new stylist. She left her home to pursue her dreams in Seoul. Her first day working ends up with a plane crash and landing on an uninhabited island.

Production Information

Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo."

Early working titles were "Gaia," "Picnic" and "Missing 9."

Cast of Characters

Cast

Jung Kyung Ho as Seo Joon O

Jung Kyung Ho is set to play Seo Jun Oh, a genius musician who is traveling the world. Many are curious to see what kind of role Seo Jun Oh will have among the victims as he suddenly becomes a castaway.

Baek Jin Hee as Ra Bong Hee

Baek Jin Hee will be playing Ra Bong Hee, Seo Jun Oh’s newest coordinator who also happens to be the only survivor and witness of the whole plane crash. Her character’s testimony will be a key role to finding the whereabouts of the missing victims.

Choi Tae Joon as Choi Tae Ho

Choi Tae Joon will also be playing a member from Jung Kyung Ho's group who debuted as an actor instead.

Lee Sun Bin as Ha Ji A

Lee Sun Bin is playing 'Ha Ji Ah', a top actress.

Chanyeol as Lee Yeol

Chanyeol will be playing 'Lee Yeol' a singer who used to be in the same group as lead (Jung Kyung Ho). Chanyeol's character became a solo artist after fostering his composing abilities and is the only member in the group who is nice to Jung Kyung Ho.

Oh Jung Se as Jung Ki Joon

Joon Ho’s manager

Ryu Won as Yoon So Hee

Ryu Won will be playing an actress who represents fictional "Legend Entertainment" in the drama.

Kim Sang Ho as Hwang Jae Gook

President of Legend Entertainment

Tae Hang Ho as Tae Ho Hang

Jae Gook's Secretary

Yang Dong Gun as Yoon Tae Young

Kwon Hyuk Soo

Song Ok Sook

Cao Lu

Zhang Yu An

Kan Mi Youn

Kim Bup Rae

Min Sung Wook

Source: Asianwiki   | Dramawiki | Koreandrama

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest phi3nk

Cao Lu to get into acting with drama "Picnic"

htm_2016081183948922059_99_20160811084104.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2016-08-11%2B01-37-28.png

Article :  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002583814

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+792, -15] You see, China? We're not petty like you

2. [+720, -50] Her image has tanked ever since her South China Sea statement...

3. [+606, -14] Why if it isn't the Chinese who claims that China cannot get an ounce smaller. Why acting now... seeing the rest of the cast, what a mess already

4. [+401, -30] Can't stand her~~~

5. [+125, -9] Go back to China and protect that South China Sea of yours

6. [+110, -5] Zhang Yuan and Cao Lu, what a joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+111, -7] Please go back to your country you sinocentric ch*nk

8. [+87, -2] She can't even pronounce Korean, what's the point?

9. [+69, -1] Go back to China, there's room for you there now that they're restricting the Korean stars there

10. [+62, -2] I think Korea needs to reconsider Chinese stars on TV too!

cr : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2016/08/cao-lu-to-get-into-acting-with-drama.html

Lee Sun Bin also has been offered in Picnic 

Idk, I'm not too fond of Hyeri's acting. She's a bit awkward in my eyes. but I like Kang Ha Neul and Lee Sun Bin, and if she's accept this role, I'm in.

I'm gonna check this drama. I like the sophomore writer Kim Band Di. I like Angry Mom last year and ther realistic characters plus lovely ending. so Im checking this one. If chingus remember., Ji Soo's character was the most developed  from start to to finish and we learned there's and disocvered gem of young talent  called Ji Soo.  Kdrama neesds fresh writers and hope this turns out to be good light hearted fun drama. But it could also be similar to that US show called LOST and this could turn out to be much better :)

I want the drama title change though Picnic feels like.....family outing. LOL :D

• 3 weeks later...

YES! just looking at the helm of the this drama.... director and the writer and their previous works... awesome! This better be!

Oh finally my plea ( hahaha, yeah right!) was heard. They changed the title to Missing 9.  Thank you very much! I sorta compared this to the US drama LOST  and  will have an ensemble cast similar to what they did in PU38 .

@phi3nk lets check this one out okay? :D

@Go Seung Ji  thanks for update! :D

17 minutes ago, jongski said:

YES! just looking at the helm of the this drama.... director and the writer and their previous works... awesome! This better be!

Oh finally my plea ( hahaha, yeah right!) was heard. They changed the title to Missing 9.  Thank you very much! I sorta compared this to the US drama LOST  and  will have an ensemble cast similar to what they did in PU38 .

@phi3nk lets check this one out okay? :D

@Go Seung Ji  thanks for update! :D

OMG!!!! HAN JUNG HOON!!!

I like this writer. Suddenly my interest soaring high. but what happened with the previous writer?

This drama full of drama itself. The casting, producer, then the writer. But with Han Jung Hoon, I'm curious about the story more. I think it'll be less of romance but more of intrigues. 

@jongski high five, chingu!!! 

Police Unit 38 writer overhauls castaway drama Picnic

by girlfriday | September 21, 2016 | 43 Comments
KangHaneul_LeeSunBin1.jpg
Again? Are we really changing this drama a third time? Doesn’t it seem like a smarter move to scrap Picnic, Gaia, and whatever else it might’ve been called, and just pretend that this third version is a new drama altogether? There are probably reasons of the legal variety that prohibit that, but this is starting to look bad. In its third incarnation, the castaway romantic comedy formerly known as Picnic will be called Missing 9, and here’s the good news: Taking over the script from Angry Mom’s Kim Ban-di will be Police Unit 38’s writer, Han Jung-hoon.

The title alone is a huge upgrade, and I’m hoping that the writer will add a darker bent to the story, given his previous shows. The new version will age the leads up from twentysomethings to thirtysomethings, and instead of a hot young idol star as the male lead, he’s a has-been idol well past his glory years. Well that sounds funnier to me. The character is now an on-camera reporter just barely scraping by and eking out a living as a celebrity, and the heroine is his stylist.

What a chance of the situation!!! :w00t: A drama inside a drama!  When I read the plot I found it interesting but as soon as I heard that the drama is full of idols I had to pass. Now that they changed the main leads as more mature people I am interested again. I really hope Jung Kyung Ho accepts the role. If he is in I am in too. :) I keep an eye on this drama.

I did not see the movie both Jung Kyung Ho and Jung Yumi played together or the drama special but I like them both so I am very pleased with the casting. I think both will confirm soon.  Really hope for a good show.

Now that's a good new. Coming from the writer of Bad Guys and PU38, FAV!  and then Jung Kyung Ho. Yes please. I'm gonna watch. My Heartless City/ Cruel City guy.. Falling for Innocence... Time Between Dog and Wolf.  I'll bear through with other idols cast I don't know. I wanna see the male lead!

If I'm not mistaken, the female lead  Joong Yoo Mi was the  actress from the drama  Master of Revenge: Good of Noodles - under the radar mystery thriller (despite the title it is that) - one of my favs for 2016.

Thanks for the good news.

Archived