Quantcast

I just saw the KBS casting news on Instagram and was about to scream YA-HOO and imagine who's going to be her next leading man when I came here and saw @meechuttso update that it's not going to happen afterall :bawling:. Mr Journalist, please confirm before reporting in future, do you know how disappointing it is for us fans when this happens :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@meechuttso THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION.

I was so desperate to find one. LOL

And what the heck, SMH at these writers releasing false info. Me and my small group of SHS chingus were already in a celebratory mood until we read YNK's denial :wacko: 

I talked to someone from YNK today, because we really wanted to send support to SHS at the Press Conference and the guy from YNK could hardly understand me :mellow: LOLOLOL it was the longest 5 minute- conversation I had. Anyway, he said he'll just respond to my email. So I hope they won't be giving me false hopes :D

• LOL 2

What I want (dream) to see in any of SHS's new drama in the future.

- SHS in historical Joseon drama, dresses in hanbok.

- SHS with horse riding scene. (shooting with bow will be a plus).

- SHS with a lead male who is very tall so she can have more scenes wearing high heels. 

- Lots and lots of eating, chewing scenes (probably my personal obsession :sweat_smile: ).  The way she eats makes food looks very delicious. 

- Similar role as rumored in 'Only One Love' should be ok, but I want SHS to play as an angel instead (with wings and a wand LOL :D). 

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 11/2/2018 at 5:01 AM, meechuttso said:

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome, prodigal @titania1000 this just for your happy return to the suicidal drama fold. :skull::scream:

Why are so mean to me? You know what everything related to Eun Soo and SF do to my heart!:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I have such a hard time on restraining myself to not spam this thread with only SF pics and gifs! 

I blame the following spree on you!

Oh God, they are so not made for each other, but why then do they look so right together?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

On 11/2/2018 at 9:11 AM, immorethant said:

Love her coat. :love:   and agreed with @Ni Wen hope she will have some time to rest. 

From news headlines : 

"Shin Hye Sun attended a women's wear brand (it MICHAA) event at Lotte Department Store in Seoul "

"Autumn Goddess (가을 여신) "

"Goddess in department store""

"Like the miracle of the Red Sea on the appearance of Shin Hye Sun" (the way she walked with security guards on both sides :P).

(Edited : also youtube video - credit to owner).

Thank you so much for sharing!  

Oh my!!!!Im dead!!!:astonished:

This coat, the white blouse, her hair!!!!! 

Everything is SO PERFECT in this look! I'm literally exploding under the feels!:love::love::love:

I need a snoopy gif too to express my feelings ( i'm not saying that i'm not tempted to steal the one generously used by @meechuttso

On 11/5/2018 at 2:45 AM, meechuttso said:

Official poster up!  source

:skull::scream:

Why do those posters look like they have been made for a post war chinese film? 

The chemistry is nowhere to be seen! :tears:

Hopefully they'll look better together on screen.

23 hours ago, meechuttso said:

:phew:

My mother would disapprove of me for what I have become - a rumor mill paparazzi who leaves no stone unturned in search of 찌라시 (toxic gossip).

Appropriately hidden under spoiler for the 'I am over 30 but less than 17 mental age and can handle it' acknowledgment by the reader who clicks for the same - so you can't judge me. LoL. :ph34r::ph34r:

Hide contents

So this article claimed and announced SHS's next project exclusive (after the movie film schedule)

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181105142703474?rcmd=re&f=m

a rom-com drama called, 단 하나의 사랑, which translated means 'Only One Love' but is a play on the word '단' (meaning something like Only) which happens to be the male lead role's name, 'Daan', a Fallen Angel who has to make a true love match for an earthling before he can be reinstated to his celestial status - but somehow falls himself instead for oori-baby darlin' earthling (an unearthly earthling at that, as we here all know, :phew:) named 연서 , 'Yeon Seo'. So used in that sense, it could be translated as "(Angel)Daan's Only Love". Yeon-Seo is supposed to be a former ballerina who doesn't trust people easily and is unable to date or find love.:unsure:

(Yes, the same spelling as well known actress Oh Yeon-Seo.)

Then a very short time later, YNK came out denying the whole thing as FALSE rumor. That she's not even in the middle of considering this work, but when she has decided on the next project she will publicize it.:crazy:  source

I only passed along this very bad information here becoz, you, know, to me, it sounded pretty juicy and I wouldn't have minded at all her taking this role - although it would totally depend on which actor is chosen as 'Daan' 단.;)

It just got my mind racing - yours too I'm sure, Minions, as to what angelic male in the k-dramasphere would qualify for such an angel role? Tall and chiseled, broad shoulders, his topless look with only wings attached to his back...:sweatingbullets:

OK kids, remember, by clicking and having read this, you can't throw rotten tomatoes at me, o.k.? :vicx:

@meechuttso does not necessarily approve of the low quality mis-report I just spread but am bound by and even lower standard of journalistic integrity to report everything I read - kind of like 'I report you decide'. LoL B)

Thank you for the report and the translation! 

I commend your journalistic integrity!:lol: Full respect to our team leader who work hard to bring the freshest news to us! 

I'm so relieved that it's not a romantic comedy! I get that she needed to clean the frustration that she feltduring MGL but she did 2 projects now centering about the love life of her characters! That's enough for at least 6 months!   

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Those schemers thought all of South Korea was focused on the Bears-Wyvern game, and Chanyeol throwing out the First Pitch, and tried to use that timing to sneak some fake SHS news into the mix... and YNK had a firm denial up within 20 minutes!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@titania1000 i havent watched SF yet but looking at those GIFs makes me root for them already! 

So yesterday was quite eventful, we got new about SHS's new drama which turned out to be false info, HOD posters released (I'm actually looking forward to their onscreen chemistry, hope its good, crossing my fingers lol), and LJS and his team got detained in Indonesia yesterday because of some scamming partner agency. I know it may not be SHS related but I just feel like we won't be seeing much promotions on HOD, especially not from the guy. With  LJS shooting his new drama and with the delays as a result of the unfortunate incident. I still hope it gets good reception. I know it's short but I'm still excited to watch it, its SHS afterall. :D And then we can all get excited for her movie!!! WOOT!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, mylovekge said:

@titania1000 i havent watched SF yet but looking at those GIFs makes me root for them already! 

@mylovekge I would like to recommend you to watch SF too.  This is the first drama I watched SHS  (how lucky I am that my first is not LOTBS :P).

At first I'm just interested in her character and amazed on how well she portrayed the depth of this role. 

Because it's a thriller drama, so I can't decide her role is a good or bad girl , everyone is doubtful and can be the killer/accomplice.

Until I watched this scene, and this smile. That's the moment when I was 'called' by this goddess. :love: (borrow @meechuttso's  word here).

Spoiler

How can a girl who has an innocent sweet smile like this be the bad person ? No way !

Ej0CGL4.gif

• Like 4

18 hours ago, immorethant said:

chewing scenes

Haha. You mean like this?

tumblr_oaydomS8Ff1valxs7o1_400.gif

15 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I blame the following spree on you! 

LoL yes, keep blaming me and post unlimited SF gifs , on the house! Bottoms Up!:w00t:

15 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I commend your journalistic integrity!:lol: Full respect to our team leader who work hard to bring the freshest news to us! 

Aw shucks golly gee 'twoz knotthin' -_-

11 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

These photos are beautiful!!!! She looks so good in those winter coats!

Yes those r fantastic , kind of like candids. :wub:

6 hours ago, immorethant said:

Until I watched this scene, and this smile. That's the moment when I was 'called' by this goddess. :love: (borrow @meechuttso's  word here).

Aww...

tumblr_oi7gobpBsw1valxs7o1_500.gif Ninja chopstickskillz!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Ninja chopstickskillz!

@meechuttso  Oh, I'm dying of those eating and chewing scenes.

If I open a restaurant one day , I will invite her to eat and be a presenter LOL :D.  

May I re-post some of your photos here ? which I gathered from many of your previous posts in this thread.

( I love them all :wub: Thank you so much for those).
tumblr_ow1m3nlWF01valxs7o1_400.giftumblr_ovrmsaiCrM1valxs7o1_500.gif tumblr_p1334zA3Go1valxs7o6_500.gif

12.jpg?type=w2tumblr_oblwmebi7d1valxs7o2_400.gif

(I think she must eat like this in real life. So PD-nim in her drama may say to writer-nim  'Wow , this girl is so hilarious at eating. Why don't we add those scenes in our drama?'  LOL :P)

And below are my all-time favorites. :love:  It would be funnier if we can also hear the sound. :joy:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 11/6/2018 at 12:41 AM, mylovekge said:

i havent watched SF yet but looking at those GIFs makes me root for them already! 

To root or not root for them is the throbbing/nagging question which haunted my viewing and  their relationship all along the drama, and sadly until the very end. :tears:

Needless to say, after "thousand" rewatch, i still don't know the answer. It became an obsession and i'm still deep into it without a desire to get ride of its roots.:sweatingbullets::ph34r:

It's a case where the actors improved so much the writing, that their characters became a real thing, so complex that you can't get enough of it. :wub:

You'll have so much fun with this drama! Just take your time with it (though you won't because it's a thriller and the cliffanghers were excruciating!).

On 11/6/2018 at 12:41 AM, mylovekge said:

So yesterday was quite eventful, we got new about SHS's new drama which turned out to be false info, HOD posters released (I'm actually looking forward to their onscreen chemistry, hope its good, crossing my fingers lol), and LJS and his team got detained in Indonesia yesterday because of some scamming partner agency. I know it may not be SHS related but I just feel like we won't be seeing much promotions on HOD, especially not from the guy. With  LJS shooting his new drama and with the delays as a result of the unfortunate incident. I still hope it gets good reception. I know it's short but I'm still excited to watch it, its SHS afterall. :D And then we can all get excited for her movie!!! WOOT!

Your enthusiasm is lovely to read and contagious! :lol:

I just want to be the same, and stop being so negative sometimes! 

On 11/6/2018 at 1:32 AM, immorethant said:

I would like to recommend you to watch SF too.  This is the first drama I watched SHS  (how lucky I am that my first is not LOTBS :P).

At first I'm just interested in her character and amazed on how well she portrayed the depth of this role. 

Because it's a thriller drama, so I can't decide her role is a good or bad girl , everyone is doubtful and can be the killer/accomplice.

You just broke my heart again with those words and especially this gif! Oh Boy, her smile "shudders":bawling:

On 11/6/2018 at 12:04 PM, meechuttso said:

Ninja chopstickskillz!

Mindblowing! :w00t: Where does this gif come from ( i mean which drama)?

@immorethant What an excellent choice of eating gifs! :w00t:

Notice  that she puts a special effort on her chewing skills when her character is supposed to be in love.

The 2nd and 3rd gif are from MGL, when Ji An was eating with Hyuk and the context made her appetite very meaningful: Ji An couldn't eat so carelessly in front of anyone but him at this point of the drama, which meant she could only be her true self with him and it felt so liberating for her but also for us to watch her enjoy herself in a drama so gloomy!

On 11/6/2018 at 1:08 PM, immorethant said:

If I open a restaurant one day , I will invite her to eat and be a presenter LOL :D.  

I'm totally cheering for you to do it! 

I'm certain that she will be very happy/curious to meet a fan who wants to cook for her just because she loves it! :D

On 11/6/2018 at 12:04 PM, meechuttso said:

LoL yes, keep blaming me and post unlimited SF gifs , on the house! Bottoms Up!:w00t:

Yes! More SF gifs and pics :w00t:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Credits:  to the owners

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

giphy.gif

Can i also steal this above gif. She's so cute here and totally owned this scene. She really looks like she's eating that very hot snack. If CG of the same food is added to her scene :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Can i also steal this above gif. She's so cute here and totally owned this scene.

You're welcome @Ni Wen

More gifs from '30but17'.  Her comedy acting is gold. 

(Hide spoilers in case someone may not watch this drama yet).

Spoiler

wRgr7Er.gifpLefeNv.gif

giphy.gifQmz9HqJ.gif

422mnQC.gifu5gzKra.gif

uBhlMYK.gifsZZxFyV.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Mindblowing:w00t: Where does this gif come from ( i mean which drama)?

If i remembered correctly, this is from Legend of the Blue Sea

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

If i remembered correctly, this is from Legend of the Blue Sea

Thank you! 

I skipped entirely this drama because of the main leads, so i can't even recognize her character here!:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

5AMyFUQFqctChDEW?format=jpg&name=orig

Throwback #MAMA2016 

You guys are really keeping this thread alive! So we are doing gifs now cause I can only retrieve them :sweatingbullets:

@titania1000 Why are you restraining yourself from posting? We all love SHS here...post away! You might influence some people who are missing out on not watching SF!!!!  For you...

DLndScLVoAAAYBt?format=jpg&name=smallDFcNuv_XYAEmSEu?format=jpgCredit @heena7770 on Instagram

I found this article on the story of YSD and KWJ through Twitter http://mengnews.joins.com/view.aspx?aid=2449429 

I really am hoping that Hymn of Death doesn’t create imitators... I’m not a big fan of the storyline and am just watching because of I miss SHS so much :cry:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1