@Ni Wen 

Below is how to post image.

Spoiler

If the picture is already in the internet, you can just right-click and select 'Copy image address' and past the link here.

The picture will be shown automatically.

But if the image is in your computer/mobile device, then you must find some image hosting site to upload the image first. For example,   https://imgur.com/upload   or  https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

After you uploaded the file , right click at the uploaded image and select 'Open image in new tab' , the uploaded image will be opened new tab and you will see image link url (ended with '.jpg'  , for example "https://i.imgur.com/4QW7370.jpg")  which you can just copy and paste in your post.

Industry Reps Vote For 2018’s Best Actors, Dramas, And Rookies

https://www.soompi.com/article/1278559wpp/industry-reps-vote-2018s-best-actors-dramas-rookies

A recent survey by Korean media outlet News1 asked 25 industry representatives to vote for the dramas and actors that left their mark on 2018.

Actress of the Year

1. Kim Tae Ri (6 votes)
  2. Kim Nam Joo (5 votes)
  3. Son Ye Jin (4 votes)
  4. IU (3 votes)
  5. Han Ji Min (2 votes)
  6. Park Min Young, Yum Jung Ah, Jung In Sun, Nam Ji Hyun, Shin Hye Sun (1 vote each)

Note:  From all actresses who played in this year SBS's drama, SHS is the only actress who was voted for this Actress of the Year.  So SBS must love her so much. ^_^ 

Rookie Actress of the Year

1. Kim Tae Ri (6 votes)
  2. Park Se Wan (3 votes)
  3. Lee Seol, Jin Ki Joo (2 votes each)
  4. Shin Hye Sun, Seo Eun Soo, Chae Soo Bin, Seol In Ah, Lee Soo Kyung (1 vote each)
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Hide contents

Why it's so expensive ?  :blink:

gRlhGv8.jpg

SHS is an international star, so the price triples.

15 minutes ago, immorethant said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1278559wpp/industry-reps-vote-2018s-best-actors-dramas-rookies

A recent survey by Korean media outlet News1 asked 25 industry representatives to vote for the dramas and actors that left their mark on 2018.

Actress of the Year

1. Kim Tae Ri (6 votes)
  2. Kim Nam Joo (5 votes)
  3. Son Ye Jin (4 votes)
  4. IU (3 votes)
  5. Han Ji Min (2 votes)
  6. Park Min Young, Yum Jung Ah, Jung In Sun, Nam Ji Hyun, Shin Hye Sun (1 vote each)

1. Kim Tae Ri (6 votes)
  2. Park Se Wan (3 votes)
  4. Shin Hye Sun, Seo Eun Soo, Chae Soo Bin, Seol In Ah, Lee Soo Kyung (1 vote each)

SHS was a lead in three projects in 2018- how does she get only 1 vote for Actress of the Year? And how is SHS a "Rookie?"

• LOL 3

25 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

SHS was a lead in three projects in 2018- how does she get only 1 vote for Actress of the Year? And how is SHS a "Rookie?

Kim Tae Ri is not a rookie either. She's  got lot of movie experience and she is not so new in the industry to be known as a rookie. I wonder how they determine one as a rookie?

• LOL 2

'She was pretty' gang. (old IG photo since 2016)

38 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Kim Tae Ri is not a rookie either. She's  got lot of movie experience and she is not so new in the industry to be known as a rookie. I wonder how they determine one as a rookie?

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

And how is SHS a "Rookie?"

Probably they mean KTR is a rookie for drama only ?  

But for overall of movie+drama works, KTR already acted as main-leads 4 times and 1 time as second-lead. And SHS only acted as main lead in 3 drama, so SHS can also be called a rookie. :P

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

SHS was a lead in three projects in 2018- how does she get only 1 vote for Actress of the Year?

As I checked the list of voters, there're 2 representatives from SBS, so I think one of them voted her. (but how about the other one ??? :unsure:)

But anyway, she must be proud because she's only actress from SBS drama who was voted as Actress of the Year.  So we may have high hope for year-end SBS award.

• LOL 1

The methodology behind that survey is highly suspect. If you have neutral voters rank three from a list of candidates, SHS probably scoops up enough 2nd/3rd place votes to finish in the Top 3 for Best Actress.

Very disappointing effort by News1.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Been reading twitter with this hashtag #배우_10명으로_취향을_드러내자  (I think it's about listing 10 personal favorite actors/actresses).

This one make me LOL :D, really love it.  :wub:

elJogal.jpg

(Translation) 

Shin Hye-Sun

Seo Ji-An

Woo Seo-Ri 

Yoon Shim-Deok  

Han-Sul  

Lee Yeon-Tae 

Young Eun-Soo 

Cha Shi-A  

Kang Eun-Hee  

Ko Yoon-Joo  

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Been reading twitter with this hashtag #배우_10명으로_취향을_드러내자  (I think it's about listing 10 personal favorite actors/actresses).

This one make me LOL :D, really love it.  :wub:

(Translation) 

Shin Hye-Sun

Seo Ji-An

Woo Seo-Ri 

Yoon Shim-Deok  

Han-Sul  

Lee Yeon-Tae 

Young Eun-Soo 

Cha Shi-A  

Kang Eun-Hee  

Ko Yoon-Joo  

That is a very good list. #ShinHyeSunday

• LOL 1

I have got a feeling that she didn't choose this drama for reasons that she did for her last two dramas. She picked that two dramas because she wants to work with YSJ and LJS. However i cannot see how she took this drama because she wants to work with L. It may be just me but I think that this is like a goodwill gesture between her and KBS. Anyway, since the angel has been cast, let's wish this drama will be successful and most importantly for our Hyesun sshi to continue to soar.

• Like 2

I think SHS did 3017 and Hymn of Death because they were lead characters she was interested in playing, and they fit her schedule.

I think SHS took One and Only b/c she wanted to do a lead role in a May 2019 drama, and this was the best available option.

I think SHS might not be overly concerned about who she works with, but YNK might be very concerned about who she works with.

Her performance will, undoubtedly, be good, and hopefully she can get some rest after "Innocent" (should be some vacation time in March and April?)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

Checking early 2019 dramas' synopsis  (data from Soompi drama schedule).

Hide contents

How To Train Your Blind Boss (SBS Apr 2019)  - Kim Young Kwang, Jin Ki Joo

Story of a cold-hearted man finding his true identity and finally starting to properly respect people after losing his sight. The drama will also focus on the romance between this man who doesn’t even respect his parents and his hot-tempered secretary who falls in love with him while deceiving him.

Vagabond (SBS 2019) - Lee Seung Gi, Bae Suzy

Cha Gun (Lee Seung Gi) is top stunt man whose idol is Jackie Chan and he finds himself caught up in national intrigue and terrorism after his nephew dies in a plane crash and he becomes a witness to the event.

Ki Tae-Woong (Bae Suzy) is a national security agent whose dad was a top general (now he is deceased). She carries on the family training and she is a highly capable spy. 

Different Dreams (MBC May 2019) - Lee Yo Won, Yoo Ji Tae

Set in Kyungsung, while the country is under Japanese colonial rule, and Shanghai, China.

Lee Young-Jin (Lee Yo Won) is Korean, but she was raised by Japanese people. Lee Young-Jin is now a surgeon, but she becomes an intelligence agent for the provisional government of Korea. She gets involved with turmoil during the Pacific War.

Asadal Chronicles (TVN early 2019) - Song Joong Ki,  Kim Ji Won, Jang Dong Gun

Jang Dong Gun plays Ta Gon, a war hero that leads the city to victory. Song Joong Ki is Eun Sum, who was born with the energy of a blue star that brings disaster, while Kim Ji Won will play Tan Ya, who was also born with the destiny of the same star.

Love Alarm (TVN early 2019 but finish shooting since 2018) - Kim So Hyun, Jung Ga Ram, Song Kang

The youth drama is about a love triangle between a hardworking girl, a prickly boy, and his best friend who’s sweet and perfect (of course), complicated by the existence of a phone app that lets you know if someone in a ten-meter range has a crush on you.

Abyss  (TVN early 2019) - Park Bo Young 

a beautiful female prosecution lawyer and a less attractive guy who are revived through an abyss with completely different looks, twisting their lives and romance. Park Bo Young will play the prosecution lawyer who tries to find out the secrets behind her revival and discovers true love in the process.

Eighteen (JTBC 2019) - Kim Hyangi

Not much information only it's about lives of high school students

Prometheus (No network or casts confirmed) 

The top North Korean scientists on nuclear weapons go missing in a third country. Several countries have vested interest in finding the scientists first. South Korea sends NIS agent Chae Eun-Seo and North Korean defector Park Hoon as a team to find the scientists. In front of them, mysterious girl Song Chae-Yool appears

I found most are about spy or fantasy or teen dramas and some are more focused on male lead's roles.

Nothing much to suit SHS to show her lovely, charming side along with opportunity to present her good acting.

Only 'Abyss' I think it may be fit for her but she will have her thriller movie 'Innocent' this year too.

'How To Train Your Blind Boss' is more or less similar to 'One and Only Love' but I think the handsome angel and blind beautiful chaebol ballerina is more interesting to watch than blind boss with hot-tempered secretary.

I think after finishing '30but17' up to now, probably there's no interesting female lead plot for early 2019 for SHS, so she decide to do movie instead, which has no male-lead. And also as @kokkuri33 said in SHS thread. 

'One and Only Love' may be the best suitable drama option in 1st half of 2019 for SHS. So I trust her choice and wish this drama will be good and successful. :innocent:

"Different Dreams" looks like it would be a good role... but for an older female lead.

"Prometheus" also looks good, but that project has been trying to get off the ground for quite awhile, has already cast and un-cast leads, and who knows when/if it will even happen. Best not to get involved with that project.

Nothing on that list is a better fit for SHS.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

OOPS SORRY. Didn't notice my post was at the top. lol

EDITED FOR SOME EYECANDIES (I can post more than 1, right?)

Miss Universe 2018 has just finished and these photos are so apt because she looks, in every way, like a beauty queen.

Wj3K9Cb.jpg

minWEUJ.jpg

On 12/15/2018 at 9:38 PM, immorethant said:

@Ni Wen 

Below is how to post image.

Reveal hidden contents

If the picture is already in the internet, you can just right-click and select 'Copy image address' and past the link here.

The picture will be shown automatically.

But if the image is in your computer/mobile device, then you must find some image hosting site to upload the image first. For example,   https://imgur.com/upload   or  https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

After you uploaded the file , right click at the uploaded image and select 'Open image in new tab' , the uploaded image will be opened new tab and you will see image link url (ended with '.jpg'  , for example "https://i.imgur.com/4QW7370.jpg")  which you can just copy and paste in your post.

Actress of the Year

1. Kim Tae Ri (6 votes)
  2. Kim Nam Joo (5 votes)
  3. Son Ye Jin (4 votes)
  4. IU (3 votes)
  5. Han Ji Min (2 votes)

Note:  From all actresses who played in this year SBS's drama, SHS is the only actress who was voted for this Actress of the Year.  So SBS must love her so much. ^_^ 

1. Kim Tae Ri (6 votes)
  2. Park Se Wan (3 votes)

WHY IS SHE A ROOKIE? HOW? LOL

So thrilled with the news of LJH joining SHS as an emcee. :blush:

Re-watching HoD on Netflix this time. The visuals are like 10x better. lol 

• Like 3