Quantcast

First, a pretty gif to  comply to the new rule of starting every page with something nice to see!:lol:

giphy.gif

SHS is today at YJM's wedding with the rest of Secret Forest team! :love:

The pics are very bad quality but it's better this way: it's a private event after all. 

I'm happy that they are, still  years after, a big and united group of friends!!!:bawling:

Hopefully, she will return the invitation at her wedding and gather again all of them!:blush:

A long and happy life to the newlyweds!!!

DqBZXEUXgAAs8Vo.jpg

Someone on twitter broke into my mind and said what i didn't dare to say::bawling:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, titania1000 said:

SHS is today at YJM's wedding with the rest of Secret Forest team! :love:

The pics are very bad quality but it's better this way: it's a private event after all. 

I'm happy that they are, still  years after, a big and united group of friends!!!:bawling:

Good to see SHS having fun in a non-work capacity- would like to see more of this kind of behavior.

• Like 5

On 10/18/2018 at 6:02 AM, titania1000 said:

@sunshine92 and @msaamia Fine, chingus, you won! :lol: I'm not picky in real life like i am when it comes to judge my favourite stars on their fashion sense but i'm ready to join you on team she can looks good in everything and admit like @kokkuri33 said 

Which should be the conclusion for every photoshoot she does now! :lol:   

@msaamia Welcome to the thread! Nice to meet you again here!

SHS is indeed a very talented actress! 

@meechuttso I'm over the moon after your post about her next project! :w00t:

Thanks for being the 1st (as usual) to leak the news! 

Sorry, i won't use spoiler tags when quoting you! 

I knew her next project was going to be a thriller! What else could it be after 30but17?

I regret however it's not a drama! I fear it means she will come back next year on TV with a new rom com (again)....     

Anyway, the connection with Harlan Coben is at the same time good and bad: his thrillers are very suspenseful and full of twists, they 're not too sexy or violent and are accessible to a large audience. However, i find them lacking on character development. It's something that you watch easily but forget easily too. 

But i guess it's not bad for 1st film as a lead! 

I'm SO excited over this news!  :scream::bawling::love::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(I need a jumping from excitation emoji)

Tvn Live is my favourite drama of this year, it beats everything else that i watched by a very large distance!!!! 

And BJO stole the show!!! I mean all the characters were very relatable and the actors solid (it was one of the best ensemble cast, almost as good as JTBC Life cast), but she was the heart and soul of the drama with BSW. They were such powerful couple on screen!!! 

She played a badass cop and a charismatic leader who lead her own successfull team despite struggling  with difficult work conditions. Her marriage was seemingly reaching its end and she had also to deal with two teenagers which were losing their sense of family and responsiblity because of the couple crisis.  Meanwhile she had too to take very difficult decisions about the end of life of her aged parents. 

Boy, she stole my heart! I just wanted to be as strong, independent, competent, beautiful and yet normal as her.

The chemistry that she had with her all co-stars  really gave life/benefit in particular to Jung Yumi's character and acting, which at times seemed uninspired despite being the lead.

I can't recommend enough this drama: it's not a crime drama or a thriller at all despite telling the lives of cops, but more a slice of life fiction which is depicting in a very realistic, honest and moving way the difficulty to work in the Police force today in SK. It tries to convey what it means for young people to chose this path and what kind of bonds and mentorships they can build with their seniors. 

It's  also a social picture of the flaws of the legal system in SK (the way victims are treated) and the writer was very careful to keep a kind and compassionate tone to treat  the sensitive issues. 

It was often sad but always inspiring and it felt like for us viewers that we became as close to the characters as they were to each other. A true meaningful human connection/bond.      

Thanks for the link to her pic! She looks so nice! I don't know how she managed to age so beautifully. She's just as stunning as SHS to me! :wub:

Basically, this news is perfection/paradise. But why couldn't it be a drama? How could two hours of them be enough?:bawling:         

Thank you and nice seeing you here too!:)

• Like 2

DqGf9e-UUAA0xBt.jpg:large

Credit https://twitter.com/iwanttocu_831

I read that her domestic fans can already pick up a news-stand copy of ElleKorea Nov '18 issue, and I don't know if this is one of her fans who decided to publish what's printed rather than wait for the online version to become available - but sure am elated that she did! :love:

tumblr_pcenwiMNp61valxs7o1_400.gif

Bonus. Here's a very high quality pic of her at the fan signing.

tumblr_pgzl3rDJho1valxs7o1_1280.jpg

Go here for more if you love that one.

22 hours ago, titania1000 said:

First, a pretty gif to  comply to the new rule of starting every page with something nice to see!:lol:

Well done @titania1000 may I change 'rule' with 'love constraint'? Ha ha.(minions or love-slaves?)

Thanks for posting about YJM's wedding and those details - when I saw them on twtr I just knew you'd jump at those.:innocent: YJM is so happy he's dumbfounded and grateful about why such wonderful things are happening quite late in his life. I like that the growth in appreciation of his craft seems to parallel that of appreciation for his junior actress (SHS) who readily acknowledges she has learned much from the master.:w00t:

Spoiler

DqBGaSgU4AAwlYC.jpg:large

"On this wedding day actors who worked with YJM all gathered. 'SF' Cho Seung-Woo, Shin Hye-Sun, 'Life' Lee Dong-Wook & Park Hyeong-Shik, Ra Mi-Ran, Chun Suk-Ho, all congratulated him. MC'ed by Tae In-Ho from (YJM's) same management agency, and congratulatory song was sung by 'Gu-ro-Gu acting group' students - Park Jin-Young (JYP)'s 'Honey'." :thumbsup::sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think I've seen SHS 'Get it beauty' video before in 2016, but when I checked at 2.47 - 3.26 min of this video....

Wow, that's similar to her famous  'Happy Together' dance.  :love::relaxed::lol:  so cute.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 10/18/2018 at 7:02 AM, titania1000 said:

I knew her next project was going to be a thriller! What else could it be after 30but17?

I regret however it's not a drama! I fear it means she will come back next year on TV with a new rom com (again)....     

Anyway, the connection with Harlan Coben is at the same time good and bad: his thrillers are very suspenseful and full of twists, they 're not too sexy or violent and are accessible to a large audience. However, i find them lacking on character development. It's something that you watch easily but forget easily too. 

But i guess it's not bad for 1st film as a lead! 

I'm SO excited over this news!  :scream::bawling::love::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(I need a jumping from excitation emoji)

Tvn Live is my favourite drama of this year, it beats everything else that i watched by a very large distance!!!! 

And BJO stole the show!!! I mean all the characters were very relatable and the actors solid (it was one of the best ensemble cast, almost as good as JTBC Life cast), but she was the heart and soul of the drama with BSW. They were such powerful couple on screen!!! 

Bae Jong OK was excellent in "Live", which I'd rank in the Top 3 of (non-SHS) 2018 k-dramas. But if BJO is the detective in "Innocent", does that mean SHS is the male lead's wife (who dies, probably, in the first half hour of the film?)

• LOL 1

Hey y'all!

Miss you guys so much. And miss spazzing about uri baby on the recent happenings! I truly enjoyed her in the last drama. She really has a knack for carrying out rom-com roles such as Five Enough and 30 but 17. And she is really looking gorgeous in her recent pictorials too!

In the meantime, let me leave you guys with this cutesy scene! Definitely one of my faves :kiss_wink:

ClearcutSadKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

And I'll be back... not that soon! But yeah, I'll be back *promise*

23282524128_o_mv.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, immorethant said:

Wow, that's similar to her famous  'Happy Together' dance.  :love::relaxed::lol:  so cute.

Yea that's the famous 쌩얼 (raw face) session - it might have landed her the Aqutop gig, I don't know, becoz never has an actress gone that raw and bare before all. It might have been liberating for her, kind of like streaking, LoL.She's brave though.:sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

does that mean SHS is the male lead's wife (who dies, probably, in the first half hour of the film?)

Well I love surprises, so the more unexpected the better - I trust her great judgment and her mentors and agency to get her the best engagements and just wait and watch for what unfolds. That's why after 2.5 years I post here - she's full of surprises.:ph34r:

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

New beautiful photos from it MICHAA

more and higher quality at 

No, we can't put these pics elsewhere and link to them. We must have them HERE! Only reason not to post them all here and now is to save them for top of the page.:love::love:

2 hours ago, cadymcbronzie said:

In the meantime, let me leave you guys with this cutesy scene! Definitely one of my faves :kiss_wink:

This is where they make like the toilet plunger window opener and SUUUUUCKKK!

Hey @cadymcbronzie you will never be forgotten here, but as you can see, if you don't come back more often all these noobs are going to take over this space! But we've trained them well, so they're all very nice and obedient. Minions, as we call them.:innocent:

And finally, this isn't a re-post. It's just for me to show off my stalker creds.

tumblr_pgoqpzA8dZ1valxs7o1_500.gif&key=e  I told you I am looking for the yellow fire hydrant. Well, I found it!  Except it's not yellow in the map. Corner of Sunset and Cahuenga in El Aaay. See the building back there? It's Amoeba Music ( street view map where you can see the white fire hydrant on the right under the Sunset Blvd sign.) She's dancing on that corner with her back crossing Cahuenga Blvd along Sunset Blvd.

I'm glad she went to all the familiar hang-outs in LA, so we can pick up her scent and feel like we tagged right along with her on her first continental US trip.B)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

No, we can't put these pics elsewhere and link to them. We must have them HERE! Only reason not to post them all here and now is to save them for top of the page

@meechuttso Yes, totally agreed with you. Those other it MITCHAA photos should be saved for top-of-the-page posting :D.  The thing is that I'm still a newbie and still can't figure out how you guys know when you just reach the end of page and the next post will be showed at the top of new page...LOL :P Could you please help enlighten this minion of yours ?    

XUkmECG.jpg

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Could you please help enlighten this minion of yours ?     

XUkmECG.jpg

Awww, so cute aren't you. Ticklish too, I bet.

There are 20 posts per page. So you can count them, or go to the actors and actresses index page, and if you find how many posts are on there for this thread, you can see there are 1789 replies now. That means mine will be the 1790's reply. When the counter is at 1799 replies, that means the next one will be on top of page 91. 90 pages times 20 per page = 1800 responses, but my first post on page 1 is not a response, so it always goes to the new page on multiples of 20. OK? So after this there will be 9 more posts. But don't worry about that just post whatever you want whenever you want - sometimes the mods will come in and scrunch bunch of them if we post too much without waiting for others, but on this quiet and super happy thread we don't normally have that issue (back about a 11 months ago we had that problem as you can tell if you go back). You can always go back to your post and edit it to add a pretty pic too of course. :w00t:

http://itmichaa.sisun.com/about/lookbook/101#sidemenu is fantastic. Since there're so many good ones, I won't feel too bad about posting my favorite from the bunch here already.

But then I just found this!

DqKjBDqVAAA2nJk.jpg:large

So her fans who picked up the news-stand copy are starting to get impatient. Good for us! :love:  Makes me want to start drinking sugar water again. She sure got a lot of miles (meals?) out of that Pink's Hot Dog place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @meechuttso  for your tutorial and for a great photo of her :).  Really want to see her again in new drama with eating (or chewing) scene. 

I found this article which I guessed it's an interview of '100 days my prince's PD (and if google didn't translated it wrong, he/she's also PD of 'Secret Forest').  Here is one line which I found SHS name.   (hidden in case I misunderstood it all) :P

Spoiler

소재현PD는 '비밀의 숲'과 '백일의 낭군님'을 연달아 히트시키며 사전제작 징크스를 깨부순 장본인이기도 하지만, 신혜선 크리스탈(에프엑스) 공승연 등을 다음 단계로 끌어올린 '서브 여주 메이커'이기도 하다. 그런 그가 다음 작품을 함께 하고 싶은 배우는 누구일까.
"신혜선은 너무 좋다. 사적으로 연락하거나 하진 않지만 대본은 정말 많이 줬다.

(From google translation )
Who is the actor who wants to work with the next piece ?
"Shin Hye Sun is so good, I did not contact her in private, but I gave a lot of scripts"

source http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/10/23/2018102301329.html

Just one line is enough to make me happy, especially PD-nim mentioned her name first, of all actresses.  :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow the Elle pics are SO gorgeous that I can't wait to see them all! Hope the fans who got the magazine can share more and all! :lol:

Maybe it's just me but the ITmichaa photos looks a bit weird to me. She looks like another different person and not in a nice way. Whoever who did that, SHS doesn't need to be photoshopped the slightest bit. :sweatingbullets::crazy: 

I still like Aqutop best for bringing out her best and natural beauty!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, meechuttso said:

DqKjBDqVAAA2nJk.jpg:large

So her fans who picked up the news-stand copy are starting to get impatient. Good for us! :love:  Makes me want to start drinking sugar water again. She sure got a lot of miles (meals?) out of that Pink's Hot Dog place.

I hope she's not actually eating any of that stuff. She needs to eat healthy so she can still be acting in 60 years!

• LOL 2

Hello everyone!!! Got my hands full last weekend. And missed visiting here. But then, twas one of my best days ever! It’s not related to SHS but with a little connection LOL okay, im just babbling. :D

Anyhoo, drooling over Hyesun’s new photos. Cant wait to see more of them! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@immorethant Yes I’m excited just thinking of her possibly looking over scripts ...and for a good PD too!!!! 

@titania1000 I could not find any pics of SHS that are clearer from YJM’s wedding ugh:dissapointed:

@meechuttso I am seriously impressed with you...like how did you even locate the fire hydrant!? If there was a best fan ever award...you’re hands down getting my vote! 

@Ni Wen I also like Aqutop and lovcatb best so far.

Thanks everyone on this thread for keeping it so lively! I enjoy reading all the news updates from everyone!:heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

@meechuttso I am seriously impressed with you...like how did you even locate the fire hydrant!? If there was a best fan ever award...you’re hands down getting my vote!

Like every once in a while like I get the urge to like show off.:phew:

21 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Maybe it's just me but the ITmichaa photos looks a bit weird to me. She looks like another different person and not in a nice way. Whoever who did that, SHS doesn't need to be photoshopped the slightest bit. :sweatingbullets::crazy: 

9 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

@Ni Wen I also like Aqutop and lovcatb best so far.

As for me, I like even the goofy ones - she's a face actor, afterall.

DqJ8fVUU4AA7TeA.jpg:large

Like this one, love how goofy and off the wall that is, no? She can stand out in any color - not easy. But she looks so good here, like a Groucho Marx impersonation or something with that smile. I like to think every photo-shoot is a chance at another role audition for her. B):rolleyes:

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, sunshine92 said:

Help! I don’t know how to vote for her for Seoul Awards! LINK: 

https://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/poll/9100/

@meechuttso Do you need an account for this that can only be done with Korean ID?

SHS looks like she is pretty much ready to go back to acting in that top picture.

@sunshine92Looks you need a Daum ID and/or KakaoTalk ID to vote.

SHS should be battling for 1st with Kim Nam Joo there... but she is floundering in 3rd, with half as many votes.

SHS was definitely better than the 2nd place Son Ye Jin, it's ridiculous for SHS to be far behind her

• Thanks 1