5 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Sweden. They lived happily ever after in Sweden, after faking their deaths.

Oh right, im so sorry Chingu. I forgot about that. Let me rephrase that part.

So Woo Jin openly made the choice to join her instead in the afterworld. But of course, all this is a ploy to beguile the viewers and lead them to believe their story was tragic. Because they are actually in Sweden, happily together with kids. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

It makes one wonder when her name came up in association with this work, whether LJS himself had strongly influenced the casting decision and how many scenes and lighting and costumes were 'custom' fit around this actress. I want this same crew working on oori Shin Hye-Sun's future projects! These shots are such feast for your eyes, and any one of them is just so perfectly captured (along with her absolute knock-out portrayal in each scene, goes without saying of course), that each is a separate gem that can be held up to a bright light and scrutinized, admired for all their facets of stunning and glorious sparkling and stunning beauty - lost for words....

@meechuttso ,  no one could have written better. So agreed and thank you. Please do not snooze for long, so lonely without reading or seeing your post here.

At first I tried to think of the scene which I loved most in this drama, but the more I thought , I ended up with loving every scenes of her. Just 3 hours drama, but there're lots of magnificent and memorable SHS scenes.  

Compared to  'some' negative, unfair comments from non-fans that I read when the drama wasn't aired yet (she's the girl from LOTBS, I don't like her, she's ugly, don't want to watch her with him...blah blah blah), now after the drama was showed to the world, only comments I found are admiring her acting/beauty, loving the couple chemistry, wishing to see both more in long drama, best pair with LJS.  I think the real gem she already is, no need to add or decorate anything but just need more chance for wider audiences to watch her and to experience the same as us.

The only negative thing I would like to say is that SHS have made me less enjoyable in watching or finishing most other dramas/movies.  Because when you have already tasted something so superb and pure, you just want to see more. And watching other lesser works just became mediocre.  

Just had to add this cute gif - don't know if you made this, @immorethant it's such a cute one of her. FYI everyone, 소름 (so-reum, or so-rrm) means 'goose-bumps' or 'chills'.

Original gif is from this twitter (credit to owner, sorry I forgot to mention).

Link ---> OAO twitter

And please do not mess with the girl with these eyes, she will make you cry. :P:D
Want to see this expression of her in any future thriller drama (or we may see it in 'Innocent' ?)

VM9E3tt.gif

• Like 4

Could someone please confirm this is real ? or just another old rumor ? But this time the news mentioned male lead name.

(Looking at male lead , I approved :P . Even though I'd rather see her with older male lead or drama on TVN).

oonaEK3.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001075178

Although it's not confirmed news, twitter is now flooded with delight and exciting comments loving to see them both together .:wub:  And news(rumor ?) reception is quite good, no comments asking who she is ? or don't want to see her with him (LOL).

I think any Rom-Com is suitable choice for her next project , because she cried a lot already (and sure more crying scenes in 'Innocent').  Don't want the audience to get too much impression that even her acting is great but watching her drama will make them cry and sad every time.

This comment is my favorite. :relaxed:

sVB0mOK.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Could someone please confirm this is real ? or just another old rumor ? But this time the news mentioned male lead name.

(But looking at male lead , I approved :P . Even though I want to see her with older male lead ).

oonaEK3.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001075178

Hmmm

Go to the bottom of Page 94 from Nov 5:

where I did a public mea-culpa for playing paparazzi rumor mongering.

Sure sounds like the exact same thing - so what was YNK denying it so vehemently for ? (said at the time that she's not even considering it - ha ha).

Time to dig deeper. Good eyes, @immorethant. Thank you. :ph34r:B):phew:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

But in the absence of more info, let's look at the circumstantial evidence first to see if L himself qualifies as Angelic material. I mentioned the need for the lead male to have certain physical 'qualifications'. Does he?

Spoiler

276CF4475217055E14FECF That's all I can find under '인피니트 엘' (Infinite L).

Spoiler

Although I admit I am a bit leery of posting what looks awful like it could be underage photo and someone might come knocking on our door. Goodness he looks young - how old is the boy here?

Hmm, if there is a flaw in our girl-crush heroine, could it be that she's addicted to younger men?

Spoiler

I will give her the benefit of the doubt and believe for now that the MGL experience was soo much more traumatic than even @meechuttso had thought, such that she needs to do not 1, not 2, but 3 more dramas with younger men to properly wash herself of that stain. LoL,.. I think.

EDIT:

@immorethant did you make that faux proposal GIF from 30b17? That one looks so intense it's hilarious. Good one. ;)

Edited by meechuttso
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

So if this is confirmed, the rumor is true after all,  yea? My SHS friends approve of Infinite L. HAHA So I guess he's ~okay~? LOL I don't know him or anything about him so I just might ransack google later today. If rumors are true this time, perhaps they didn't want it to steal HoD's thunder? Or Innocent's? Just a thought.

Buy my, my. SHS as a Ballerina will showcase yet a new side of her. Well not really new for I know she had a very short clip dancing ballet in Oh My Ghost and thought it was good. But I'm excited for this as we get to see her dance more.  So if this is true, we can officially and permanently add "Ballerina" to SHS's impressive lineup of character portrayals LOL :sweat_smile: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@immorethant did you make that faux proposal GIF from 30b17?

Yes, I made that (blush).  One of my favorite scene.  Her dramatic scenes are great, and her comedic scenes are also precious with all her facial expression and her body language (probably she gets that from watching anime).

276CF4475217055E14FECFThat's all I can find under '인피니트 엘' (Infinite L).

For Infinite L, from his face and his six-pack (thank you @meechuttso) , I approved :P.  Although from his height (180 cm), we may not see our SHS with high heels but that doesn't matter, it's just the same in 30but17.  For his acting, waiting for his experts or fans to comment, I haven't watched Ms. Hammurabi which he's male lead (it's on Netflix , I will watch if this news is confirmed). 

Actually I'm not much excited about the news , but more glad that increase in her popularity makes those news agencies and fans eager to know what her new project or new co-leader will be, or how PD/Director-nim want her in their drama.  Now her name becomes expectation of quality that she never chose bad projects. If just rumors is still good for selling then not to mention your work, it must be a guaranteed hit.

• Like 3

According to this article, https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000348495

YNK acknowledges now that they have received the proposal and are considering it, but have NOT taken up the offer, certainly not yet.

10일 신혜선의 소속사 YNK엔터테인먼트 측은 본지에 “신혜선이 ‘단, 하나의 사랑’ 여자 주인공으로 출연을 제안 받은 것은 맞다”며 “검토 중이며 확정된 바는 없다”고 밝혔다.

YNK: "It is correct that SHS has received proposal as female lead for "Daan, One Love", "In the process of review and nothing confirmed", they revealed.

That's it. Everything else seems to be opinions, but however they're going about this process seems a bit amateurish. It's also true that they have softened on the previous reply where they seem to completely deny/dismiss it as untrue. Now they're at least not saying that.

Won't translate anything else for now.

:unsure:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

My 100 percent guess and imagination. :P

Probably writer or producer of this drama really want to have SHS as lead. They might submit script to YNK in November but without any clear information on male lead so YNK rejected this.  This time they may have some initial agreement with L so they decide to propose to YNK again and release this news. Even YNK rejects again, now they are successful to make their drama becomes hot topic.  

But from plot summary, I don't think it's good enough. It's the same as in 30but17 just swap male/female roles. Here we have one character who is so cold, and doesn't open heart to anyone until another person comes into her life. It may be good role for L but I don't want to see SHS in that role because she will act so good again with that heartless, loveless women character in the beginning toward middle of the drama and she will definitely make those senseless non-fan to hate her from her convincing acting which I can't bear that (in the opposite if male lead plays this cold grumpy character, his fans will still love to watch).  So I prefer to see her in lovely, warm-hearted, cheerful, energetic, charming, bright-as-sunshine role.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181210134939089

Kim Myung-soo's agency, Ullim Entertainment didn't deny the news.

"It is true that he was offered to appear. " 

(I think more probability that he's willing to accept.)

(Trivia)

Spoiler

For anyone who prefers story of an angel who fall in love with a woman, I recommended the classic 'Wings of Desire' (1987).

The female lead role is trapeze artist, not ballerina :P.

wvFrFYW.jpg  Wp6pE1s.jpg

Or this 'so-so' remake version (1998)

7QzKCPV.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Sure sounds like the exact same thing - so what was YNK denying it so vehemently for ? (said at the time that she's not even considering it - ha ha).

I'm feeling the same. Why did YNK denied it straightaway and changed their stand suddenly? ^_^

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

But from plot summary, I don't think it's good enough

I don't think it's good enough too! Firstly, I'm not too keen for fantasy genre dramas. Infinite L as a male lead don't excite me too because I want her next co star to be a older experienced actor although it may do some good for SHS by acting with a popular idol (???).

@meechuttso see what have MGL done to our girl :lol:

• Like 4

I do not know L enough to say he's not suited for our lady but I'm more concerned about the plot. I hope she studies the script religiously and whatever she decides, I will trust her judgment :lol:

Edited to add: I was actually rooting for someone like Ji Chang Wook as the next male lead. That said, I hope she discerns carefully. 

• Like 6

Did not expect to be looking at Infinite L's abs first thing this morning...

Seems like the situation is this?

1. Victory Contents launches trial balloon to gauge level of public support for potential pairing. (Or Infinite L's reps leak, for same reason.)
  2. YNK Rep 1 denies SHS involvement.
  3. YNK Rep 2: (reads issued statement)" YNK Rep 1, did you look in the pile?" (points at big pile of scripts, all drama/film offers for SHS)
  4. YNK Rep 1: (amends statement) "Actually, we are totally considering the offer!"

Did Victory have some kind of issue in the past where there didn't pay crew/actors? Or maybe I am confused?

I've only seen L in "Hammurabi." Did an adequate job as a mostly-emotionless prosecutor. Kind of reminded me of Cha Eun Woo of "Gangnam"/"Top Management", but a little older. Very good visual, so hired mostly for visual, plus his large following from his idol'ing?

The proposed drama/SHS' proposed role seem unimpressive, but hard to really say with the amount of information we have.

SHS will be awesome in any role (except male sumo wrestler role), so which is better? A co-star who is great at acting? Or a co-star with a huge following? Are viewer ratings or industry opinions more important?

SHS/YNK have done an excellent job selecting SHS' roles. So, if SHS is staying in Cow Mode immediately after "Innocent", I'm confident they will pick the best available acting option for the timeframe.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

It's been funny and very interesting today reading comments about this rumor (I still think of it as a rumor).

After many people had chance to watch all 3 EPs of HoD, I think her acting in this drama made quite an impact of her popularity.

Netizens' most comments even showed positive opinions for this rumor.  In some other SNSs,  there're minority of oppa fangirls who still moaning not want to see her with their idol , but on the opposite side, I see significant increasing of her fans' comments trying to defend her, to promote and praise on her past works (which has longer list now). Someone even said 'MGL good 3017 good but HoD is great' :wub:).  So the tone of negative comments are getting softer and powerless now. 

There's also some comments from his fan club delighted to see him with her, because now he's also building his reputation as a good acting idol, so pairing with SHS will also help proving his acting recognition.  Some fans comments said that at first they're worry the script might be too cheesy but if SHS choose to play then it must be guaranteed to be good for him to play too. :)  So she's becoming a benchmark and definition of quality drama.

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

A co-star who is great at acting? Or a co-star with a huge following? Are viewer ratings or industry opinions more important?

I can't decide that either about who should be her co-star.  For me I just want her next role to be the one that everyone will say 'this is the role that no one can play better than SHS'  which she already proved that in her past works. 

Saying goodnight with one of my favorite eating, chewing scene (credit to shinhs727 IG) :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

LuLz. Love it love it love it!

This is fun stuff! All of this arm-chair rear-seat casting crew we've become!

Yes, let us be part of the buzz and the 'conversation', the 'negotiation'.

I for one TRUST this '믿고보는' Shin Hye-Sun (name you can trust).

If she wants to balance out her 30b17 and challenge Son Ye-Jin's stranglehold on pretty sister who feeds younger men candy and often (L is 2.5 yrs younger, improvement upon LTH in that regard), then I want front row seats! She will rewrite that new genre with authority!

(scampers off back into RL dungeon...)B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1LSg1X1HUXOXsLEtlvfIL2fJd6_5VR5Fq?e=downYes agreed with everyone on the fact that there are so many beautiful moments in HOD for our SHS! 

I came here right after I saw news about L of Infinite to see what everyone’s opinion is on him as an actor as I don’t know anything about him. Glad to see that everyone is mostly okay with him? 

Spoiler

Currently only really into BTS lately..but of course SHS is number one for me.

Because our girl is so tall, I had to first check out his height...we are okay there since he is 180cm according to Asianwiki.

@kokkuri33 Victory contents does have a bad reputation according to events related to Park Hae Jin’s drama Four Sons. So if they have anything to do with this drama she’s looking over...I really hope she’ll pass on it.

@meechuttso thanks for the physical qualification pic of L! Lol:D

@immorethant I agree on seeing her in a happier role or even better a bada** role. 

@mylovekge I agree 100% with JCW!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 2

According to the article from Soompi, the drama isn't something she's considering. 

"The actress to take on the role of Yeon Seo has yet to be determined. Actress Shin Hye Sun, though named as the female lead in recent reports, has clarified through her agency that “Just One Love” is not a drama that she is considering for her next project."

(https://www.soompi.com/article/1276401wpp/infinites-l-talks-play-angel-new-k-drama)

No ballet shoes and tutus next year, then. :sweat_smile:

I guess KBS just put out feelers to see the Netizens' reactions? LOL

SHS must be waiting for Ji Chang Wook! (I can dream, can't I?) :sweat_smile:

• Like 2