Quantcast

sorry had to provide a pretty pic just in case this goes over to next page per @meechuttso orders lol

@meechuttso I was hoping it wasn’t a fluke! Thanks so much for great news!!!! Couple of questions... not sure if you know but will she be playing lead replacing the “male” book lead Matt...I hope so *crosses fingers* I think they can change the role into a female lead. Need to go buy book now...although I probably won’t have time to read:sweatingbullets:

@titania1000 Glad to hear BJO is a great actress too. I might have to check out Life now that you’re raving about it :)

I am very happy this is only filmed until Feb 2019 which means she can come back to dramaland???? I heard Ji Chang Wook is discharging in Match next year:D 

Have to think of actors that need to meet a certain height criteria :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Thanks for the link to her pic! She looks so nice! I don't know how she managed to age so beautifully. She's just as stunning as SHS to me! :wub:

Now... you've gone a bit too far.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Great news! Movie lead FINALLY! But yes, I need her back in dramaland asap! She spoilt me in 2017 and 2018 with non stop dramas that I can't imagine any longer period without watching her on my screen now!

Ji Chang Wook!! Is Kim Soo Hyun discharging soon too? :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Now... you've gone a bit too far.

That's impossible because she's really as stunning as SHS! :love:

27 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Ji Chang Wook!! Is Kim Soo Hyun discharging soon too? :mrgreen:

So many pretty boys! How will she ever choose the next one?! :lol:

Please Dramagods, let it be Lee Kyu Hyung! 

But where are all my charismatic veterans? :bawling:

I love so much her sizzling chemistry with older men (praying for her to play again with JSW and YJM)!    

• LOL 2

22 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

sorry had to provide a pretty pic just in case this goes over to next page per @meechuttso orders lol

Well done! :thumbsup:

I hope she won't go too authoritarian after that! :lol:

22 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

Glad to hear BJO is a great actress too. I might have to check out Life now that you’re raving about it :)

That would be an excellent idea! 

It's a safe bet if you like TvN drama!

PS: sorry for the double post. I thought the posts were going to merge like they do usually when i forgot to add a part.:huh:

• LOL 2

13 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

Why are you sorry @sunshine92 when this should be your joy and privilege to pretty up each page - think of the delight for any visitor who clicks on each page to see what amazing and stupendously beautiful image of our goddess awaits them??

10 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Well done! :thumbsup:

I hope she won't go too authoritarian afte that! 

LoL, when you told me @titania1000 I have a troop of minions at my disposal, I have to admit the thought did tickle my ego for a briefest of moment, but I hope it's clear that we are a group of loving fans motivated by our loveliest muse, Shin Hye-Sun, and none other - what a privilege and an utterly easy task to select one of gazillion and growing beautiful pics of our goddess to post on every page! Hmmm?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I just read some twitter saying about Ye Ji-won mentioned SHS in interview, so curious to know what she said.

Trying to search with my almost zero knowledge of Korean language (I know only how to write YJW and SHS 's name in hangul  :P) , I think it's in 2 paragraphs of this article.

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/10/19/2018101901701.html

Below is what I got from google translator.

About the SBS drama "It is thirty but it is seventeen" which recently ended popularly "I wanted to do this work after the first photographing". Of course, my expectations were right. There are so many good books that are reaching my heart, so I am still reading the script while I'm filming. "

About the performance of Robin-like perfectionist housekeeper Jennifer, she said, "The color of the character was so strong that I often felt sorry for the actors. It would be difficult to have a reaction. " Asked about breathing with the actors, "Shin Hye Sun was acting so well. It was like a real 17 year old actress, so I was feeling empathy. "  

• Like 4

Worthy of an avatar for each new 'outing', this girl.

배우들과의 호흡을 묻는 질문엔 “신혜선 씨가 연기를 너무 잘 했다. 진짜 17살처럼 연기를 해주니까 저절로 감정이입이 됐다”며 호평했다. 

@immorethant that's the only line mentioning SHS in YJW's interview. Close enough translation.

Regarding the question asking about working ('breathing') with other actors, she said ('praised') "Shin Hye-Sun-ssi acted just so well. Because she acted like a real 17-year-old, could feel the empathy without effort."

:w00t:

The rest of the article all about YJW, some call her acting genius, too. Ha ha. It says she was busy with work and couldn't think about dating, but now

"그동안은 일이 중요해서 연애가 절실하지 않았다. 그래서 아직까지 제대로 된 사랑을 해 본 적이 없는 것 같다”고 밝혔다. 그러나 "최근 사랑이 하고 싶어졌다"면서 “슬슬 아기가 예뻐 보이기 시작했다. 40대가 가기 전에 좋은 사람 만나서 결혼 하고 싶다”고 전하기도 했다.

"Up until now work was important so dating (love life) didn't seem urgent. So that's why I haven't done real proper love yet," she revealed. However stating, "recently I've wanted to fall in love," and "slowly, babies have come to look lovable to me. Before my 40's pass away I would like to meet someone nice and get married," she relayed also.

Ha ha, maybe she wasn't 'acting'' too much as Jennifer. Wish you much love and success in everything Jenni-PHer ! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@Ni Wen I think Ji Chang Wook discharges in April not March like I thought and KSH in July.

@meechuttso I stand corrected! You’re right a pretty pic on top is not hard to do or find ...I was sorry that it was a random old one from a drama I know many here may not like haha..but old or new they are all beautiful!!!!!:love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Same English article in Soompi, finally :P.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1248335wpp/ye-ji-won-raves-co-stars-shin-hye-sun-kim-sun-ah

@Ni Wen  Thank you so much for the clip :wub:.   I wish both SHS and YJW receive best actress/supporting actress for The Seoul Awards next week. Want to see them taking photo together.

• Like 2

Here she comes - ellekorea November issue snippet.:w00t:

Spoiler

She was in Downtown LA, 'Fashion District' - 933 S Broadway, Crossing from the historic Ace Hotel 'United Artists Thearter' side across the Olympic Bl. crosswalk into the 'Broadway Palace Apartments' luxury apartments side.B)

slide1.jpg

https://www.broadwaypalaceapartments.com/

She possibly stayed there the whole time.:phew::ph34r:

Click here for street view.

Spoiler

Now I just have to find the yellow fire hydrant since Pink's Hot Dog place where she was peeking out thru the hole was already pointed out before.

PINK'S_HOT_DOGS_LOS_ANGELES_2.jpg

http://www.pinkshollywood.com/star-photos/

Did she want to put her stamp on Hollywood until she goes global and gets her very own Star on Hollywood Blvd some day?:sweatingbullets: Good start with a movie based on a thriller novel from America, yes?

EDIT - add my own slo-mo gif without the flasher.

tumblr_pgoqpzA8dZ1valxs7o3_r1_500.gif

Edited by meechuttso
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

giphy.gif I so absolutely loved, was stunned by, her Lovcat fan signing visuals I didn't know where to begin - after a week of brooding, I wanted to start by capturing her elegant but fast strut in a perpetual runway - with even a little chin-up bow thrown in there, too, for the bow counters among us. Such an indescribable icon of beauty, elegance, sparkling so shimmeringly in her creamy white angelic garment without a hint of haughtiness (I don't mind if she shows a bit of that too, but her fans are just wild over how comely and earthy, genuinely warm and incapable of guile she is up close in person  - your absolute perfect supermodel girl-next-door). ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

giphy.gif Slo-mo for us slo-pokers. :phew:

(click on each for bigger views B))

• Like 4

giphy.gif We are told that she likes to show off her big ears becoz they make her face look even smaller. We won't hold it against her. In fact we'll watch her do it in slo-mo so we can all gawk at her tiny face. :w00t:

1756445_1.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, meechuttso said:

We are told that she likes to show off her big ears becoz they make her face look even smaller

SO cute! More please :love:

• Like 2