Quantcast

I don't know what they did to her hair in this Elle Photoshoot: the color doesn't suit her at all imo! :tears:

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

It's nice to have you  guys post everything - I think I've trained you all well, ahem.:tounge_xd:

You have been promoted by SHS's newly  found power: you even have an army of minions now!    

• LOL 4

15 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I don't know what they did to her hair in this Elle Photoshoot: the color doesn't suit her at all imo! :tears:

Haha. I had a feeling some might say that.

Some ppl don't care for bleached asian look. But it was her southern californian look.

Given that she was footloose and fancy free on her ElleAye (LA) Vacay, as evidenced here

tumblr_pgoqpzA8dZ1valxs7o1_500.gif

I think it suits here perfectly. :wub:

15 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

You have been promoted by SHS's newly  found power: you even have an army of minions now!    

Well, I haven't trained them well enough yet - pretty pics or gifs at the top post of each page y'all! Pretty pleez :phew:

latest?cb=20111001202711&path-prefix=pro

EDIT or if you want the fuller version

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Is it just me? I thought she looks just fine and so bubbly, cute, pretty and carefree! Like a California girl! Can I borrow @meechuttso 's "snoopy faints to the ground" gif to express how i feel seeing this (I don't know how to attach it here)  :joy::love:

I love that jumping gif! So cute!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Haha. I had a feeling some might say that.

Some ppl don't care for bleached asian look. But it was her southern californian look.

Given that she was footloose and fancy free on her ElleAye (LA) Vacay, as evidenced here

I think it suits here perfectly. :wub:

I think i might be not into californian look: i like the vibrant colours and the feeling of comfort, which i think she enjoyed the most,  but it feels too random and close to an idol style...

EDIT or if you want the fuller version

It's a very nice gif!:heart: Thanks for sharing!

5 hours ago, mylovekge said:

She looks like a Cali girl :D

What's a Cali girl?:huh:

• LOL 2

@titania1000 Cali as in California girl...although I’ve been to Cali many times and I’d say that’s not entirely the look there...this looks more NY to me...California has a more almost Abercrombie &fitch/Hollister feel IMO. 

But the dyed hair...yes I see that a lot.

Updated her instagram yayyyyy...just makes me greedy for more...hope she updates at least once a week. That’s not asking for much is it???

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

@titania1000 Cali as in California girl...although I’ve been to Cali many times and I’d say that’s not entirely the look there...this looks more NY to me...California has a more almost Abercrombie &fitch/Hollister feel IMO. 

But the dyed hair...yes I see that a lot.

Updated her instagram yayyyyy...just makes me greedy for more...hope she updates at least once a week. That’s not asking for much is it???

oh its because friend of mine from LA mentioned there are a lot of hipster areas there so I thought she blended well LOLOLOLOL

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I think i might be not into californian look: i like the vibrant colours and the feeling of comfort, which i think she enjoyed the most,  but it feels too random and close to an idol style...

It's a very nice gif!:heart: Thanks for sharing!

What's a Cali girl?:huh:

Yep, its California Girl.

LOVED HER HIGHLIGHTS BTW. Looked refreshing and chic, for me. 

And what a delight, SHS updating her IG today and for a good cause at that. MORE MORE MORE! 

Okay, I dunno why my responses were put into a spoiler tag when I intended to only hide the IG post. OH well. ;)

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, mylovekge said:
  Hide contents

oh its because friend of mine from LA mentioned there are a lot of hipster areas there so I thought she blended well LOLOLOLOL

Yep, its California Girl.

LOVED HER HIGHLIGHTS BTW. Looked refreshing and chic, for me. 

And what a delight, SHS updating her IG today and for a good cause at that. MORE MORE MORE! 

Okay, I dunno why my responses were put into a spoiler tag when I intended to only hide the IG post. OH well. ;)

I don't know either what happened! :o

If you want to quote someone without the pics/gifs/vids, you can use two ways: either you use the quote button like you usually do and just remove the part that you don't want by a right click and cut; or you can select only the text,  an do a right click too: a little window will appear saying quote selection, click on it and that's all.

Thank you @sunshine92 and @mylovekge for explaining what is a cali girl! 

It seems a dumb question afterwards but it's only because i'm a old lady: i don't know anymore how the youngers talk those days!:sweatingbullets:

I'm old fashioned in my tastes too! So i will probably always prefer the classic chic style! :lol:               

• LOL 1

@mylovekge and @titania1000 Fashion is so subjective...I love the classic chic look too so definitely not an age thing. Fashion in America ranges from high fashion to Pjs/sport/lounge wear...lol I’ve seen it all.  Just go to a Walmart here and you’ll see all sorts of walks of life:sweatingbullets: and no one really cares what the other person is wearing really...

Spoiler

Hiding this because some people may not care for YSJxSHS....just posting cause it’s hilarious....on another note why did they make her do this...why..lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

45 minutes ago, sunshine92 said:

@mylovekge and @titania1000 Fashion is so subjective...I love the classic chic look too so definitely not an age thing. Fashion in America ranges from high fashion to Pjs/sport/lounge wear...lol I’ve seen it all.  Just go to a Walmart here and you’ll see all sorts of walks of life:sweatingbullets: and no one really cares what the other person is wearing really...

lol this is so true. Just walk into a Walmart and man some of the sights I've seen are not pretty but I think most Americans are used to it:joy: . But I would love to live in area where everyone dresses really nice like in SK or New York/California:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Oori baby darlin' Shin Hye-Sun starts at 2:42.

Once again, Top Excellence Prize for Long Running Dramas 2018, APAN Awards.

Hello @msaamia  First time posting on this thread? A warm welcome to you! ;)

tumblr_pgoqpzA8dZ1valxs7o1_500.gif&key=e

Caption says '콩콩 애교 만점' - Bouncy-bounce AeGyo 10,000 points (perfect score):D

I started doing this simple dance move in the bathroom this morning - works with any simple 4 beat rhythm. Hip, 2, 3, 4, Hop, 2, 3, 4. You try it too Chingoos.:sweatingbullets: She's onto something here. Of course I adore her outfit and shoes - as many have said, makes me wanna go out and buy everything she's wearing.:P:wub:

I wonder if nobody in SoCal noticed her while she was there - must've been fun going incognito for a change. Who here wished they were a stray dog leaving scent marks on that yellow fire hydrant and gets picked up by SHS? :crazy::rolleyes::phew::ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Oori baby darlin' Shin Hye-Sun starts at 2:42.

Once again, Top Excellence Prize for Long Running Dramas 2018, APAN Awards.

Thanks for the video!! :) Right after her speech Ye Jiwon aka Jennifer said somthing to her and YSJ but couldn't find that part anywhere... 

• Like 2

So it looks like I was right couple of weeks ago.:w00t:

(on page 85 of this thread)

The Innocent is what SHS's next work will be most likely. I might unhide (unspoiler) that post again since everywhere else it was posted then were either deleted or removed, so @meechuttso was first to leak SHS's next project, haha.:ph34r:

Some new tidbits from her DC-inside fanclub. But for now I will hide these too, so the real curious can peek without giving away everything.B)

Spoiler

Here is the link from which the original image I posted was lifted.

https://www.filmmakers.co.kr/filmmakersWanted/6330351

This was the invitation for support role auditions starting in September and ending on Oct 3. One of the actors who'd auditioned leaked this info it seems.

The Korean translated version of the book from which the story is based.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgyhbZfFuX5/?tagged=결백

'Crank-in' will start early December and filming will go thru Feb 2019.

To be filmed in SKorean city of 보령 (충청남도) Bo-Ryeong

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/보령시

https://twitter.com/boryeongsi

visitor links of the city (not far from where Mr. Sunshine was shot, Non-San https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/논산시)

SHS and Bae Jong-Ok (BJO) will be co-leads?:unsure:

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/배종옥

She was also in Life? I saw her in Spy few years ago. Veteran acknowledged great actress.....

Nice pics of the actress born in 1964.:wub:

https://blog.naver.com/brushlounge/221070470103

Th,th, that's all f'folks.:phew:

Spoiler

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=shinhyesun&no=7109&page=1

Spoiler

갤주 영화 결.백 맞나봐.

ㅇㅇ(211.169) 10-17 15:47:33

서치하다 봤는데!

보조출연자분 오디션 봤다고 글 올린거 봤어.

가져와도 되는진 몰라서 우선 글만쓸께.

12월초 크랭크인 해서 내년 2월 초까지 충남보령에서 촬영한다네..

배*옥 님 하고 하는 여성 투탑 인가봐 .

법정 스릴러 라고 예전에 어디서 본거 같아.

암튼, 문제시 빛삭.

초록창에 검색하면 나옴 ㅋ

(actor's guild 카페 에서 봤음)

전체 리플 17
등록순

• ㅇㅇ(39.121.*.*)

오오...

10.17 15:52:12

• ㅇㅇ(211.169.*.*)

첨엔 멋진 남배우랑 로맨틱 영화 했음 바랬는데 생각해보니 저 영화 연기력이 무지 필요한 역활일것도 같고.. 엄청 재밌을거 같다 ㅋㅋ 기대됨

10.17 16:03:04

• 혯사랑♡갤로그로 이동합니다.

글 올려줘ㅎ 출처랑 같이 - dc App

10.17 16:04:34

• ㅇㅇ(121.132.*.*)

연기 잘하시는 배우님이랑 하는거네. 웬지 영화 기대된다!

10.17 16:04:58

• ㅇㅇ(223.33.*.*)

너갤러 글은 두고 원글은 가져오지말자
    ㄷㄱㄷㄱㄷㄱ 나중에 기사 뜨면 달리자 - dc App

10.17 16:07:00

• ㅇㅇ(1.241.*.*)

찾았다.. 전에는 이름 없더니 이번엔 오디션 본 분이 올려주셨네. 이번엔 어떤 모습으로 나타날지 벌써부터 기대된다.

10.17 16:10:48

• o o(124.59.*.*)

오~~ 이제 영화관에서 보는거야.... 영화 대박 났음 좋겠다

10.17 16:12:29

• ㅇㅇ(121.175.*.*)

갤주 영화라니ㅠㅠ 빨리 캐스팅확정 기사 떴으면좋겠다 기머기머

10.17 16:52:26

• ㅇㅇ(125.179.*.*)

투톱이라니 너무 좋다 ㅠㅠ 게다가 법정... - dc App

10.17 16:57:35

• ㄷㄷㄷ(175.223.*.*)

와 이런거 어케찾아 진짜 대단하다ㅋㅋㅋ

10.17 17:37:06

• ㅇㅇ(58.141.*.*)

갤주는 뭐든 차근차근 해나가네 의미있는 작품이 되길

10.17 18:03:52

• pyi1201(218.235.*.*)

와 좋다 ! 역시

10.17 18:11:05

• ㅇㅇ(175.223.*.*)

확정기사난것도 아니고 이글 갤에 있어도 될지 모르겠다

10.17 18:19:45

• ㅇㅇ(49.143.*.*)

와우!우리갤주 쵝오!!!

10.17 18:20:07

• (223.62.*.*)

행보 넘좋다ㅜㅜㅠ 곧기사뜨려나

10.17 18:59:33

• ㅇㅇ(49.143.*.*)

헐!대~~~~~~~박 좋아!

10.17 19:12:19

• ㅇㅇ(175.121.*.*)

와 존좋ㅠ

10.17 22:10:09

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

@sunshine92 and @msaamia Fine, chingus, you won! :lol: I'm not picky in real life like i am when it comes to judge my favourite stars on their fashion sense but i'm ready to join you on team she can looks good in everything and admit like @kokkuri33 said 

On 10/17/2018 at 3:10 PM, kokkuri33 said:

But the baseball pics still remain unbeaten!

Which should be the conclusion for every photoshoot she does now! :lol:   

@msaamia Welcome to the thread! Nice to meet you again here!

SHS is indeed a very talented actress! 

@meechuttso I'm over the moon after your post about her next project! :w00t:

Thanks for being the 1st (as usual) to leak the news! 

Sorry, i won't use spoiler tags when quoting you! 

7 hours ago, meechuttso said:

The Korean translated version of the book from which the story is based.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgyhbZfFuX5/?tagged=결백

I knew her next project was going to be a thriller! What else could it be after 30but17?

I regret however it's not a drama! I fear it means she will come back next year on TV with a new rom com (again)....     

Anyway, the connection with Harlan Coben is at the same time good and bad: his thrillers are very suspenseful and full of twists, they 're not too sexy or violent and are accessible to a large audience. However, i find them lacking on character development. It's something that you watch easily but forget easily too. 

But i guess it's not bad for 1st film as a lead! 

7 hours ago, meechuttso said:

SHS and Bae Jong-Ok (BJO) will be co-leads?:unsure:

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/배종옥

She was also in Life? I saw her in Spy few years ago. Veteran acknowledged great actress.....

Nice pics of the actress born in 1964.:wub:

https://blog.naver.com/brushlounge/221070470103

I'm SO excited over this news!  :scream::bawling::love::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(I need a jumping from excitation emoji)

Tvn Live is my favourite drama of this year, it beats everything else that i watched by a very large distance!!!! 

And BJO stole the show!!! I mean all the characters were very relatable and the actors solid (it was one of the best ensemble cast, almost as good as JTBC Life cast), but she was the heart and soul of the drama with BSW. They were such powerful couple on screen!!! 

She played a badass cop and a charismatic leader who lead her own successfull team despite struggling  with difficult work conditions. Her marriage was seemingly reaching its end and she had also to deal with two teenagers which were losing their sense of family and responsiblity because of the couple crisis.  Meanwhile she had too to take very difficult decisions about the end of life of her aged parents. 

Boy, she stole my heart! I just wanted to be as strong, independent, competent, beautiful and yet normal as her.

The chemistry that she had with her all co-stars  really gave life/benefit in particular to Jung Yumi's character and acting, which at times seemed uninspired despite being the lead.

I can't recommend enough this drama: it's not a crime drama or a thriller at all despite telling the lives of cops, but more a slice of life fiction which is depicting in a very realistic, honest and moving way the difficulty to work in the Police force today in SK. It tries to convey what it means for young people to chose this path and what kind of bonds and mentorships they can build with their seniors. 

It's  also a social picture of the flaws of the legal system in SK (the way victims are treated) and the writer was very careful to keep a kind and compassionate tone to treat  the sensitive issues. 

It was often sad but always inspiring and it felt like for us viewers that we became as close to the characters as they were to each other. A true meaningful human connection/bond.      

Thanks for the link to her pic! She looks so nice! I don't know how she managed to age so beautifully. She's just as stunning as SHS to me! :wub:

Basically, this news is perfection/paradise. But why couldn't it be a drama? How could two hours of them be enough?:bawling:         

• Like 4