Quantcast

Hi, this is my first post for soompi forum. I followed this thread for almost a year and really like SHS :).  Just want to thank you all for sharing all of her article, pics, links and comments (especially @meechuttso  who create this thread).  Because I don't know Korean language , so guys make me very happy having chance to read/find her news in English.

Just want to share this video of her award speech (credit to owner: js13145). Thank you in advance if someone may kindly help translate.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY HAPPINESS FOR HER WIN...also spazzing over SHSxYSJ interactions as well...sorry not the thread to be doing this but I’m most comfortable here sooo posting this then I’m done :sweatingbullets:

@immorethant Thanks soooooo much for sharing and joining!!!! I’ve been looking forever for her acceptance speech! Is anyone else perturbed at the how Lee Byung Hun was talking/smirking at her when she was giving her speech or is it just me? I don’t dislike him but it looked like he was saying something not nice?

@titania1000 YES!!! The Stranger gang!!! At least some of them right...makes me want to rewatch!

WHAT AN ANGEL!!!!:wub:

credit owners as linked

• Like 3

Welcome to the thread  @immorethant!

I hope you'll have a lot of fun posting with us!

Thanks for the speech acceptance and all the precious vids! You can't share too much of SHS goodies in this thread. That's just impossible with thirsty fans like us!  

I don't know  how she managed to look as good the day after such a long and tiring ceremony but she was so fresh and relaxed at the Lovcatbijoux event!   

16 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

@titania1000 YES!!! The Stranger gang!!! At least some of them right...makes me want to rewatch!

Totally! Watching this pic with YJM created a urgent need to rewatch their bts and scenes! 

Though i'm already in a permanent rewatch with this drama!:lol: Not the entire season but often i get a strong urge to see one specific scene and usually i don't resist too much! 

14 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Can you translate her speech please,  dear @meechuttso :heart::blush:

I think she's "knocked out" and in sleeping beauty mode for a little time :  we have to wait for her to recover! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, immorethant said:

Hi, this is my first post for soompi forum. I followed this thread for almost a year and really like SHS

Welcome @immorethant and thanks so much for sharing :heart:. Please share more. It's always never too much for anything Shin Hye Sun :grin:

• Like 3

Spoiler

감사합니다  어, 어, 우어우 ...
어으참... 안떨려고했는데 정말...많이떨리네요. 어...
황금짗내인생은 저의인생에 있어서도
정말 뜻깊고 의미잇는 작품이었기때문에
이런 큰상을받게되어서 너무.. 감격스럽습니다.
더운여름부터 추운겨울까지 함게했던
감독님 작가님 ㅇ.. 그리고 선후배 배우님들 모두
스텝분들 대신해서 이상을 받는다고 생가하고요,
저희 드라마를 사랑해주셨던 모든분들도
자신의 인생에 각자의 황금빛을 찾아가시길
진심으로 기원합니다.
감사합니다. 더 열심히 하겠습니다!

Thank you. um, um, oo wow...
Oy... Wasn't going to get nervous but seriously, so nervous, um...

"My Golden Life" was, in my life also,
Because it was a truly deep and meaningful work,
To receive such a big award as this, it's too... very moving (for me).

From the hot summer days to the cold winter,
Director-nim, Writer-nim, ... and all the senior and junior actors
And all the staff members who together (worked with me)
On their behalf I consider myself to be receiving this prize and,

For all the many people who have loved our drama,
I sincerely hope that you, too, shall find
Your own "Golden Light" in your personal lives also.

Thank you. I shall work harder still!

Dpe5A_kUwAAffq-.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

So happy for our girl winning the award! I was out that night, I couldn’t catch on but I had to check instagram from time to time and seriously squealed when I saw the photo of her accepting the award. I didn’t even realize what award that was because it was written in Hangul :lol: 

And may I just say that she looked sexy af at the Awards night and she looked like a goddess yesterday at the fan signing event.

A fellow Filipino was at the Apan Awards event the other night and got so close to the stage. I saw a glimpse of SHS and YSJ in a short clip he posted. People were asking why they stood so far from each other in the group photo, this video shows SHS went near YSJ so they were probably arranged depending on the award?

Also, a Filipina actress was seated behind SHS that night! I have never been so envious in my life LOL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, meechuttso said:

On their behalf I consider myself to be receiving this prize and,

The humility of a champion thespian.❤️

A must see clip of her entrance - she has been taking walking lessons - her shoulders straight and her cadence steady, no more bowing. I ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

TRANSLATED red carpet comment (second clip on this same IG post):

Um Yes, it's gotten a bit nippy, but on such a (fine) weather to have been invited to such an awards ceremony, I am happy and, For everyone who has come, I wish a happy day for all. Thank you.❤️

Hostess: Yes, we hope that you also go home holding the honor of the Top Excellence Prize with you also. Have a wonderful time. Yes, that was actress Shin Hye-Sun-ssi.❤️

@immorethant welcome finally! @titania1000 @sunshine92 @Ni Wen @mylovekge thanks Chingoos for your beautiful posts while I was stuck at airports with RL. There're too many more good ones we've yet to post.  So get busy!

I feel an Evolution of an Icon series coming....:expressionless:

• Like 4

giphy.gif@titania1000 Sorry this is too long for gif - go here and watch to the end for YJM in the row in front of hers!

giphy.gif Woah, that's heavy man! :tounge_xd:

And finally a new found clip from her Vietnam work costars, happy new year greetings.

Her better fed days. :phew::wub:

(Vietnamese dubs are too loud to make out the Korean words, but standard greetings.)

• Like 4

She’s so beautiful even when nervous! I love that gif @meechuttso of her taking a breath to calm her nerves...absolutely stunning no matter what she does!

I love how he stands and waits for her to be seated:wub:

This dress fits her perfectly...I have no words...can’t wait for KBS Drama Awards...I hope she’s not wearing white again though:sweatingbullets: She’s always wearing that or black/cream...

Spoiler

Someone made her a 30x17 booklet...it looked like she really liked it !

Cutie :heart:

• Like 3

Really love this clip.

I've never seen Yang Se Jong acts like this in public and he may not be like this if the one sit aside him is not Shin Hye Sun.  His action is similar to we've seen in 3017 BTS with her.  

Just want to point out that it's the way a person act when he's near the one who has positive and cheerful vibe, knowing that she will be kind and accept what he did and not judge negatively,  that's the moment when he feels relax and comfortable and wants to show his cheerful side to her as well.   I thinks this is personality of Shin Hye Sun (and Woo Seo Ri) that makes her so beloved.  :heart:

Credit to owners.

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Posting this then I’m calling it a night...

so Jung Hae In is taking a selfie with someone and our girl SHS doesn’t want to be the background image so she plastered herself on Jang Ki Yong LOL SO FUNNY!!!! :lol:Lucky guy lol...he’s probably sweating bullets!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Can someone confirm me when it is ? Is it from the latest photoshoot that she flied to L.A.  ?  

Thanks @immorethant  Well done!  It's nice to have you  guys post everything - I think I've trained you all well, ahem.:tounge_xd:

That's right, that's LA!  I just adore this yet another new look - let's keep our eyes peeled for the higher quality photos from here. :wub:

EDIT. That's LA/Hollywood.

You can see that she's eating at Pink's Hot Dogs (as we found out from her road manager's IG posts as sleuthed out here by mee).

https://goo.gl/maps/9zYRYwy24e52  She was here :scream:

EDIT2. Short clip translate.

"Ellle 11월 호에서 , 제가 어떤모습으로 돌아올지 , 많은기대 부탁드립니다"

"In Elle Nov edition, in what appearance I shall return, please wait with much anticipation" :w00t:

Edited by meechuttso
Forgot to add translation
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2