8 hours ago, immorethant said:

(Repost - because it's top of page and she's so elegant in this pic ) 

:wub: This, your post, was reply number 2000! Congrats @immorethant !!!!

I'm just so happy to be watching her blossom in every way as an artist.

Thank you all you chingoos on this happy thread.

Viva Shin Hye-Sun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

yq0ZZ68.jpg

I've read some comments regarding HoD on instagram, and to my surprise some people don't know her or just know her only from 'LOTBS' even though she had 3 good dramas after that i.e. Stranger, MGL, 30but17.   

And the tone of those comments are mostly like this.

user A : Who is that girl ?

user B : She's the one who plays in that mermaid drama. I don't like her. She used to play supporting roles before being lead in this drama (HoD).

user C : She's also female lead in 30but17 ?  Have you watched it ?  The story was good and her acting was very good.

user D : Yes, at first I didn't like her. But after watching 30but17, I really enjoyed.

user E :  Ok, I will try 30but17.

So as I used to say , it's a very good timing that HoD was aired after 30but17 because now she gains more fans who can help promote her other works to non-fans (otherwise the conversations will end at user B or just continue looping between user A and user B LOL :lol:).  

So I'm glad that from now on she will be more well-known (to non-fans)  as 'the girl from 30but17' or 'the girl from Hymn of Death'  rather than  'the girl from LOTBS'  or 'The girl who used to play supporting roles'  

But for us...she is 'Shin Hye Sun'. :relaxed:

(edited)  

After watching many official and fan-made MVs of 'Hymn of Death' OST Part 1,  so far I love this one most.

Very beautiful editing of song and scenes (many thanks to owner). :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Happy #ShinHyeSunSaturday!

It's good to see SHS being supported in many different languages.

Have seen comments from:

• Netizens tuning in to Hymn of Death to see SHS, who is already their favorite actress!
  • Netizens tuning in to see Lee Jong Suk, but joining the SHS bandwagon!
  • Netizens who watched the whole episode without realizing that they just watched SHS in 30 But 17- they did not recognize her b/c SHS has a lot of acting range, apparently!

Currently trying to recruit more SHS fans on mydramalist site.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Waa, so many pretty gifs. Can't do 'em all, so I start with one. You all join me please.

Yes, agreed with @meechuttso, so many good gifs. She's so gorgeous in every scene.

@kokkuri33 Thank you.  More Han-bok pics please, those give me Haeng-bok.  :P

Love this scene, make me laugh every time I watched.

The way he chewed and the way she looked PO at him.  LOL :D

nZV4isi.gif

This one is perfect side-shot.

yPcutVK.gif

My Fav MV.

Beautiful either looking at rain or at snow.

0j28yMA.gif

2a5CgRu.gif

credit 

https://twitter.com/Olje_

https://twitter.com/fi1m_ree1

https://twitter.com/youattackmy____

(edited)

SHS was spotted today. She went to see 'Jekyll and Hyde' musical which played by Cho Seung-Woo.

Good to know she has time to relax, hope she enjoy the show. 

(I wish to see her act in a role of woman with 2 personalities like J&H, should be interesting).

credit:  https://twitter.com/yeonmyus

9JQtz5W.jpg

5WpCejq.jpg

Spoiler

SBS released teaser for Ep2 tomorrow 'Will you watch me ?'

HD link -->  https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/hehymnofdeath/clip/56943/22000307938

7qOP1Xr.jpg

also another short teaser

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, immorethant said:

SHS was spotted today. She went to see 'Jekyll and Hyde' musical which played by Cho Seung-Woo.

That's  so awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome. Wish I could go.

15 hours ago, immorethant said:

Thank you.  More Han-bok pics please, those give me Haeng-bok.  :P

Good one.

996C533D5C03FE2314?original

This hauntingly doleful, lovely image is a keeper - another in a long line of iconic SHS moving images.

@immorethant thanks for all the previews.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, immorethant said:

@kokkuri33 Thank you.  More Han-bok pics please, those give me Haeng-bok.  :P

Love this scene, make me laugh every time I watched.

The way he chewed and the way she looked PO at him.  LOL :D

nZV4isi.gif

This one is perfect side-shot.

SHS Hanbok pics are great, almost as good as SHS baseball pics.

That side-eye scene is great.

(I wish to see her act in a role of woman with 2 personalities like J&H, should be interesting).

Would be great to see SHS play a drama role like this. Or maybe play multiple different characters in the same drama, like in the Canadian sci-fi classic, "Orphan Black." That way SHS can be in every single scene! (Might be tiring for SHS, though...)

• Like 4

BTS photos (credit k__n_r_ IG)

YkjN30R.jpg

qEEMaMV.jpg

An article mentioned SHS.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003456306

(google translation)

The distinctive and precise tone and diction of Shin Hye Sun also highlighted the character's attitude and made viewers fall into the character of Yoon Jin-duk. 

Especially, in the last ending scene when he was tortured and tortured and looked at the bloody Lee Jong-seok who was taken by the Japanese police, Shin Hye-sun's modest emotional performance peaked. The abundant sensitivity of Shin Hye-sun, who had been silent with his eyes filled with tears, was reddish to the eyes of the viewers and was enough to give birth to the formula 'emotional acting = Shinhyeon.'

PdQLWF3.jpg

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, sunshine92 said:

DtZD7uyVsAEc3bR?format=jpg&name=orig

Woo Seori moment? I’m sure it was made as a mismatch, but check out the shoes...ahhh makes me miss 3017

https://mobile.twitter.com/a31010038/status/1069116726598483969/photo/1

credit to above @immorethant thanks for links!

LOL-what's going on with those mismatched shoes? Celebrity fashion trend?

At least there is a 50% match with the tall guy.

It's good that she is staying properly hydrated, though.

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

(google translation)

The distinctive and precise tone and diction of Shin Hye Sun also highlighted the character's attitude and made viewers fall into the character of Yoon Jin-duk. 

SHS is the Queen of Diction, but the netizens were still very critical last week. We'll go with the Naver writer's opinion.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Today is 6th anniversary of SHS debut. Wish all the best and success for her in every upcoming project. :D

Can you find SHS in below 2013 class photo ? :P  So cute with her V signature.

More BTS photo from

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000585350

GTZNprm.jpg

(edited)

Her 'School2013'anniversary made me recall reading SHS's interview in this thread that she said the character which closest to her real personality is teenage Seo Ji-an. So it reminds me of this video (credit to owner).

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

DtZD7uyVsAEc3bR?format=jpg&name=orig

Woo Seori moment? I’m sure it was made as a mismatch, but check out the shoes...ahhh makes me miss 3017

https://mobile.twitter.com/a31010038/status/1069116726598483969/photo/1

credit to above @immorethant thanks for links!

LOL I was going to ask if this was a thing or perhaps there's a new one from Adidas we do not know about? 

Cute, though! 

2 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

LOL-what's going on with those mismatched shoes? Celebrity fashion trend?

At least there is a 50% match with the tall guy.

It's good that she is staying properly hydrated, though.

SHS is the Queen of Diction, but the netizens were still very critical last week. We'll go with the Naver writer's opinion.

They may have been very critical towards the way she speaks as Sim Deok but one cannot deny how exceptional her diction is. Whether she speaks slow or not. 

This has got to be one of my favorite scenes on HoD.

Shin Hye Sun's tears always have impeccable timing. LOL They always know when to fall and it makes the scene perfect!

ALSO, IT'S BEEN 6 YEARS SINCE SHS DEBUTED IN SCHOOL 2013! SO TODAY IS TECHNICALLY HER DEBUT ANNIVERSARY, YEAH? Already saw a couple of posts on instagram.

Heck, I dunno why this post is being hidden but whatever.

LOL

Happy Anniversary, Shin Hye Sun! Keep shining! :wub:

• Like 2

This is rather late but happy to see our flowers made it to YnK despite so many failed attempts to contact them. LOL According to my chingu, this was in the YnK office. I hope it made it to SHS though. -_-

Sorry for the multiple posts, there was no way I could delete the first one :( 

• Like 4

The movie 'Innocent' will also start filming today (Dec 3).

YeroSeu.jpg

892ZHYu.jpg

The article also mentioned name of other co-actors.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003353239

Shin Hye Sun said, "I am honored to be shooting with my esteemed seniors. It is not easy to reveal the mother's innocence in the movie, but I will do my best and work hard."  Bae Jong-ok said, "I am glad to work with great actors as well as great producers. I will make a work that can be deeply placed in the hearts of the audience. "

:wub::wub::wub:

Hymn of Death OST part 2 'Stay With Me' released.

Beautiful song (actually I want to see it with scenes from EP2)

FMV version

• Like 4

Oh.....

If the ending of 'Hymn of Death' 1st episode is called 'Heart-breaking',  then the whole 2nd episode just shattered my heart to pieces. :heartbreak::bawling:

I love every minute of this ep,  so beautiful, superb acting for both SHS and LJS,  great cinematography and music. 

The first 13th minutes are so sweet, this couple is so cute and perfect, make me smile like a fool watching them.

(spoiler)

Spoiler

1fkmqVS.jpg

seSe1t3.jpg

(romantic scene at Eugene Choi's music box shop LOL :P)

APaPHwy.jpg

But after that, I cried until the end. 

SHS acting is beyond any word to describe,  all scenes are the best (even I watched without sub, I can still feel her sorrow and pain).

(spoiler)

Spoiler

pNhCxtN.jpg

MDqZgmV.png

HuNqzW6.png

Ig4uHF5.png

FQMeNT2.png

V4Fck6i.jpg

I don't know whether I can watch the ending episode tomorrow,  it's so good and beautiful, but so sad, glad there're only 3 episodes. 

(P.S. Tomorrow will be worse than today, I have to cry twice re-watching Ep2 with sub and watching Ep3 live.

If next week it is aired on Netflix, how can anyone be strong enough to binge watch all 3 episodes).

c368wr6.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mylovekge said:

This is rather late but happy to see our flowers made it to YnK despite so many failed attempts to contact them. LOL According to my chingu, this was in the YnK office. I hope it made it to SHS though. -_-

That is awesome. Kind of want to write SHS a fan letter of some kind, but I only have English writing skills. SHS is probably too busy these days to be reading fan letters, anyways.

• Like 1