Look whose beautiful pic on 'Variety' news page :scream::love:

u7ixBxi.jpg

CzgU1ox.jpg

rwRtMnS.jpg

https://variety.com/2018/digital/asia/netflix-korea-series-hymn-of-death-1203035367/

https://media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/netflix-to-bring-tragic-love-story-hymn-of-death

Yes !!!  :w00t:

Finally my dream comes true, to be able to watch any drama with SHS lead on Netflix. It's a big chance of her to gain more international fans. :wub:  

This is the first time that I noticed Netflix will air SBS new drama (normally it aired new dramas from TVN/JTBC cable channels or just showed  2-3 years old dramas from major broadcast SBS, MBC).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

viewimage.php?id=3eb5d928edcb3db57bb1&no

(In case this is top of the page...)

Not the top of the page, but this pic is too good to delete.

7 hours ago, immorethant said:

Look whose beautiful pic on 'Variety' news page :scream::love:

u7ixBxi.jpg

Finally my dream comes true, to be able to watch any drama with SHS lead on Netflix. It's a big chance of her to gain more international fans. :wub:  

This is really great news! This thread needs more Minions!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, immorethant said:

This is the first time that I noticed Netflix will air SBS new drama (normally it aired new dramas from TVN/JTBC cable channels or just showed  2-3 years old dramas from major broadcast SBS, MBC).

Thank you @immorethant!

11 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

This is really great news! This thread needs more Minions!

:w00t:

• Like 3

SHS pic from instagram of Cho Hanna (조한나), soprano singer who sang Yun Sim Deok's voice in 'Hymn of Death'.

Spoiler

While waiting for "Praise of Death" ......

I would like to present "Praise of Dance"  (feat. SHS) 

Although she can't sing , I think she can dance, :love::lol::relaxed:  super cute.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif    giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

god's 'Snowfall' MV

Sad but beautiful. :bawling:

iIJzcet.jpg

r62rwk0.jpg

5jfk1kF.jpg

3XAqHxu.jpg

0oa1TRq.jpg

This MV is a proof of what a brilliant actress she is.

Without any dialogue (and I can't translate what they sing either),  I can still feel her emotion just by looking at her eyes and her facial expression. 

Spoiler

I'll have another snow again. Winter will come again. I am all happy I am only because I love you so much.

I regret as much as I love you.

OdU7JK8.jpg

I think in the end when he saw snow he recognized her and came back.

(edited)

The more time I watched this MV I feel more sad because I think I understand the story more.

If my guess is not wrong, this guy may had some brain disease causing amnesia. Sometimes he seemed okay but another moment he completely could't recognize her wife/girlfriend. So they had to take photos and wrote down the memory of their moments. Sometime when he looked at the photos he could recall and also made him sad to hurt the one he loved.  Then his condition was getting worse and she just couldn't stand it anymore.  Only the time of snowfall could bring back his memory of their happiest moment of the last winter and he could recognize her at the end.  Imagine how sad she had to spend this kind of desperate life.  :bawling:

Hymn of Death OST

• Like 1

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

If my guess is not wrong, this guy may have some brain disease causing amnesia. Sometimes he seems okay but another moment he completely can't recognize her wife/girlfriend. So they have to take photo and write down the memory of their moments. But his condition may getting worse and she just can't stand it anymore.  Only the time of snowfall can bring back his memory of their happiest moment and he can recognize her at the end.  Imagine how sad she will have to spend this kind of desperate life.  :bawling:

In terresting take @immorethant. Thanks, to you and  @kokkuri33for all the updates

Next post is p99, so enjoy posting ur fav pix.

• Like 1

(edited - to start new page with beautiful smile)

1O9XmHr.jpg

Oh .... Shin Hye Sun.

Why you made me cry twice on the same day with your MV and your drama ?......  :cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

It's so sad but I want more.

(very spolier alert).

Spoiler

Only 1st episode but this scene almost killed me.  Can't imagine how sad the other two will be. :bawling::heartbreak::skull:

gyXWAHJ.png

xemRKj3.jpg

Good night everybody :heart:

Bcdj0qD.jpg

qmbw3iy.jpg

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 3