No matter if she will win Baeksang Arts Awards on May 13th , today let's celebrate double nominations to best actress in our heart !!!

:hooray2::hwaiting:

Kim So Yeon – SBS “The Penthouse”
Kim So Hyun – KBS 2TV “River Where the Moon Rises”
Seo Ye Ji – tvN “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”
Shin Hae Sun – tvN “Mr. Queen”
Uhm Ji Won – tvN “Birthcare Center”

HaqQLo5.jpg

Park So Yi – “Deliver Us From Evil”
Shin Hae Sun – “Innocence”
Jang Yoon Joo – “Three Sisters”
f(x)’s Krystal – “More Than Family”
Choi Jung Woon – “Moving On”

v1av7Cf.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463689wpp/57th-baeksang-arts-awards-announces-nominees-for-tv-and-film-categories

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

• 1 month later...

spacer.png

Hola Chingoos! Love U All! Look she got her plump cheeks back :kiss_wink:

I don't want to put any other gifs with her wearing masks.

Like she's doing here to set an example, let's all move forward!

She didn't win anything, but so happy to see her in another stunning dress looking so healthy - she doesn't walk hesitantly anymore like she used to even 2 years ago.

• Love 5

On 5/14/2021 at 9:40 AM, meechuttso said:

Hola Chingoos! Love U All! Look she got her plump cheeks back :kiss_wink:

I don't want to put any other gifs with her wearing masks.

Like she's doing here to set an example, let's all move forward!

She didn't win anything, but so happy to see her in another stunning dress looking so healthy - she doesn't walk hesitantly anymore like she used to even 2 years ago.

She was absolutely beautiful and glad she went regardless.

:hooray2:

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote gifs! Thanks!
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

Because I just watched Bo Burnham, so I just want to try doing something for Hae Sun. :P

Hae Sun  (not Hey Jude nor Hye Sun)

by Eternal Sunshine Of Ramyon Is Mine

Hae Sun, I miss you so bad.

Write this sad song to make me better.

I remember it's already three months passed,

Now you should start shooting new picture.

Hae Sun, to be honest.

You are the best and no one is better.

The minute I watched you played the scenes.

That's when you begin to make me believer.

And every time you disappear, Hae Sun, I fear.

It's like all the world gives me cold shoulders.

For well you know I may be a fool, just look at you.

You're making my world a little warmer.

Hae Sun, don't let me down.

Have you now found your IG user ?

Remember I'm waiting here to click heart.

So you should start posting some pictures.

So please announce the work you're in, Hae Sun, casting

I'm waiting for some works you perform with.

And don't you know that it's just you, Hae Sun, that'll do,

Only news to make this suffering over.

Hae Sun, I miss you so bad.

Hear my sad song and come back sooner.

You new work is what the world is waiting,

I'm sure with you in, you'll make it

Better better

Better better better better better better, oh.

Na na na nananana, nanana, Hae Sun...

(repeat X number of times, fade)

From IG  @401_restaurant

69vhKr7.jpg

Finally  !!

Sunscreen on Hae-Sunday

:fullofhearts:

Es24Fd9.jpg

• Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Three months has passed and everyone has gone.

Soompi now is like a small peaceful hometown that most people left when they grew up. Life goes on and I am okay with that, though (My life goes on too).

I have lots of good memories with this place and people here, and I hope everyone who was here is still following Hae Sun and her progress out there somewhere too. 

Just passing by my old hometown on Chuseok day.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

First, thank you Imorethant for your post after months of no activity on this Soompi Forum.  I miss the activity here, but it seems that Twitter and other social media have filled the void.  Even if none of it existed, I’d still be thinking about Shin Hae Sun virtually every day.  Every K-drama and all things Korean remind me of her. 

Her new hair style with bangs dazzled my eyes at first.  Her hair and her eye makeup reminded me of Cleopatra, another famous queen.  She sure knows how to make an impression.  Still, its her acting skills that elevate her beyond the heavens and into the stars. It will ever be thus, and all is well with the universe.

We wait patiently for 3 movies lead by our queen, She Died, Open the Door, and Brave Citizen. I rarely hear anything about She Died any more but knowing there are at least 3 more SHS characters soon to roll out is joyful news, even though it seems she is in mortal peril in each one of them. I guess that will balance out her comedic genius in Mr. Queen.

A new drama would be so exciting.  To see her in 16 or 20 episodes is prolonged ecstasy.  I just watched Emma Stone in Cruella. It reminded me of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent.  I would love to see Shin Hae Sun play a badass female lead in a strong special FX over the top fantasy like these.  It would blow my mind to see Shin Hae Sun lead a drama like Hotel Del Luna, which I watched a second time on Netflix, or It’s OK to not be OK.  There was a glimpse of this character in Angels Last Mission: Love.  I can dream can't I?

However, I’m glad she is taking a break from TV dramas and is focusing on movies.  Attacking our queen in films and dramas is one thing, but in real life it is unforgivable. Enough said.

To the one or two people who might read this, I hope you’re safe and well.  Don’t skip any meals.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The synopsis for Brave Citizen states that Shin Hye Sun's character was an aspiring boxer in her high school days. I presume we're going to see her in some serious fight scenes, which will be something kind of new for her. Yes she has been physically scrappy in some previous roles but not too serious. I'm not a big fan of boxing, but my imagination is going wild right now picturing her giving and receiving punches. Also, while physical female fighting is nothing new, boxing is usually associated with men. It will be interesting to see how the best actress in the world manages these scenes, if there are any.

• Like 2

Due to disapperance of many old members and lacking of new member's activity here, and Shin Hae Sun now becomes more popular internationally and there're probably many places out there in social network that a fan can follow her news, or has more freedom to post or share everything without limitation/regulations.

Therefore, to accept the truth that now the fun in participating in this forum is not the same and probably will never be the same as good old days, I think we should announce the official closure of this thread.  

Thank you all old and new members for our friendships here. 

Thank you Soompi for facilitating this nice forum.

Thank you Shin Hae Sun for let us know you and your works. It's an honor to discover an extraordinary actress like you and becoming a fan. I will always support you.

Good Bye and hope to see you next time (probably in Hae Sun Metaverse instead).

:heartxoxo:

ioaCFhf.jpg

photo-1614844081352-a50e73bb2519?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=MnwxMjA3fDB8MHxzZWFyY2h8M3x8d2UlMjBhcmUlMjBjbG9zZWR8ZW58MHx8MHx8&w=1000&q=80

Edited by immorethant
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 10:11 AM, immorethant said:

Due to disapperance of many old members and lacking of new member's activity here, and Shin Hae Sun now becomes more popular internationally and there're probably many places out there in social network that a fan can follow her news, or has more freedom to post or share everything without limitation/regulations.

Therefore, to accept the truth that now the fun in participating in this forum is not the same and probably will never be the same as good old days, I think we should announce the official closure of this thread.  

Thank you all old and new members for our friendships here. 

Thank you Soompi for facilitating this nice forum.

Thank you Shin Hae Sun for let us know you and your works. It's an honor to discover an extraordinary actress like you and becoming a fan. I will always support you.

Good Bye and hope to see you next time (probably in Hae Sun Metaverse instead).

I am not happy about this at all. I was just about to post something about the Korean Producers Association close-up award to SHS. Yes I read all about it on various twitters but that doesn't mean this Soompi forum is without merit. I loved that it's all in English which is the only language I understand. I still like occasionally posting here regardless if only a few people ever read it. This forum could have been more of a discussion forum, doesn't need to have pictures and videos all the time. I'm on a Soompi forum for My Mister and not a week goes by without somebody posting there and it's mostly discussion. Not sure why this has to close just because activity is evolving. Sadness.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

I am not happy about this at all. I was just about to post something about the Korean Producers Association close-up award to SHS. Yes I read all about it on various twitters but that doesn't mean this Soompi forum is without merit. I loved that it's all in English which is the only language I understand. I still like occasionally posting here regardless if only a few people ever read it. This forum could have been more of a discussion forum, doesn't need to have pictures and videos all the time. I'm on a Soompi forum for My Mister and not a week goes by without somebody posting there and it's mostly discussion. Not sure why this has to close just because activity is evolving. Sadness.

Hi both, I am so sorry that I have been not that active here as I used to be and I am also sad to see the activity here has gone down significantly. I personally have not lost my love for Hae Sun and still follow her updates on IG and via International fans of Shin Hae Sun but work has been extremely busy over the last 18 months that I just haven't had time to post stuff here anymore. I don't even have time to be as active as I was on Twitter. 

Apologies and I really hope this forum doesn't close and people come back here to engage more.

I will definitely make more effort.

Speak soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hi Shin Hye Sun fans!

I've been reading this forum and regarding closure of this thread, I'd like to speak myself. Tagging @immorethant @Man-O-Man & @iffy21 in. (You guys definitely missed out the latest casting news of her :()

For your information, once a soompi thread gets archived, it means NO ONE is able to post anything ever on that thread. If you leave this thread without any activities for a long period of time, then this thread will likely end up being archived. And archived threads can not be restored so you have to open a new thread for Shin Hye Sun instead. (If I were you then, I will never let a soompi thread with almost 250 pages to just go down.. :huh:)

You are here for sharing your love for her. So it doesn't mean that she's inactive so you guys should also be inactive as well. You can create conversations by yourself - talking about her past works, what do you want her to do next etc. And to make things more fun, you can hold a poll on this thread and ask her fans to vote. Or organize a thread spotlight event as well so that the whole world get to know about the actress - Shin Hye Sun. All these will spirit up the air and more people will join onboard to discuss about her for sure.

So hope you guys will re-consider about this matter & keep this thread alive for years to come. :smooches3:

Feel free to ask me for any help!

- by gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hi Shin Hye Sun fans!

I've been reading this forum and regarding closure of this thread, I'd like to speak myself. Tagging @immorethant @Man-O-Man & @iffy21 in. (You guys definitely missed out the latest casting news of her :()

For your information, once a soompi thread gets archived, it means NO ONE is able to post anything ever on that thread. If you leave this thread without any activities for a long period of time, then this thread will likely end up being archived. And archived threads can not be restored so you have to open a new thread for Shin Hye Sun instead. (If I were you then, I will never let a soompi thread with almost 250 pages to just go down.. :huh:)

You are here for sharing your love for her. So it doesn't mean that she's inactive so you guys should also be inactive as well. You can create conversations by yourself - talking about her past works, what do you want her to do next etc. And to make things more fun, you can hold a poll on this thread and ask her fans to vote. Or organize a thread spotlight event as well so that the whole world get to know about the actress - Shin Hye Sun. All these will spirit up the air and more people will join onboard to discuss about her for sure.

So hope you guys will re-consider about this matter & keep this thread alive for years to come. :smooches3:

Feel free to ask me for any help!

- by gm4queen

I am happy to keep this forum open and ongoing. It definitely doesn't need to closed and agree we can keep it going by discussing her next film projects and potential roles we want to see her in dramas.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1