Because we can't post IG from original owner so I have to do this way instead....so complicated :sweat_smile:

Creidt to owner : @jiajinggrace IG  Editor-in-chief of PIN Prestige magazine.

'Innocence' is still doing well.

Although it's the 3rd week and with new movie released and no of screens drcreased , advance ticket sale is still the same level compared to last week.

Last Friday 19th  =  13,712

This Friday 26th =  13,999

GTP02Aj.jpg

sukOcSF.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

From IG stories of both Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun's manager 

It looks like they shot the drama at night, from another SHS's manger's IG it seems like the shot until 3 a.m.

Lots of night insects.

K74sE5C.jpg

bd1Tmmt.jpg

KJH's manager wrote 'The Gap between rich and poor'

c0SVPTY.jpg

'Queen Cheorin' logo from a coffee support car. 

Source : DC Inside

ia0VlhG.jpg

Credit to owner.

• Love 2

Another night for 'Queen Cheorin' shooting.

(from KJH's manager)

lMHLP2e.jpg

Spoiler

SCvt05A.jpg

Dutch Style Coffee truck support for 'Queen Cheorin' 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB9vPFVhYww/

From banner I think it's from the writer-nim, because the IG message said the writer-nim is so generous (작가님이 통크게 쏜다), he sent the truck not only 1 day but 2 days.

The banner also said it's 'No-touch romance (노타치로맨스) '  , really can't imagine what kind of romance it will be...:sweat_smile:

flLmF05.jpg

'Only the soul who drinks this coffee will go back to royal palace in Joseon era'

9rlMqqU.jpg

Beautiful logo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB9wGlNhO0F/

U8xenMO.jpg

From 'The Star' Magazine , July issue.

• Love 4

@immorethant thanks for sharing these little gifts with us. 

:kisslevel:

Good news Innocence has surpassed 700,000 mark and hope it gets the chance to reach 1million by end of this week. God I wish I could book out an entire Cinema just to support her. Hope HS leads in terms of film brand name for June...

:hooray::hooray2:

This is how I feel at the moment of hearing Alive reaching 1million mark in just 5 days!! So disappointed in Korean audience....Nepotism 

:evillaugh::onfirex:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

Good news Innocence has surpassed 700,000 mark and hope it gets the chance to reach 1million by end of this week.

Congratulations to 'Innocence' !  :happydance:

I wish it would reach 1 million audiences too... but if it can't , at least I hope the nice number should be 831K  B)

From MG Semaeul Gumgo 'Hello Summer' 

TsRLqq0.png

Lately some Soompi's gifs made me think of Hye Sun.

:doggie: 

sSIMErn.gif

:allgoodlol:

IVImMtr.jpg

• Love 4

Just now, immorethant said:

I wish it would reach 1 million audiences too... but if it can't , at least I hope the nice number should be 831K  B)

Why 831K is that the number they need to break even? I hope it won't be considered a flop if it doesn't reach 1m like Alive.

Just annoyed at the amount of big celebs that have promoted Alive on their Instagram. Wish HS had big name friends as well.

:crybaby:

• Unamused 2
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, immorethant said:

Hahaha...I just try to relate the number to her birthday. I think 831 is a good number.  :P

lol and also agree with your other point which something we always tend to forget.

I hope that she keeps enjoying her work for many years to come and achieves her own personal goals as I bet she is being very humble.

Shin Hye-sun'Innocent' CGV Golden Egg Index 94%:wub::wub:

Article entry 2020.06.29. 10:10 AM
202006290950516710_1_20200629101017911.jpg?type=w430View origin

[News reporter Hyo-Joo Bae]

'Innocence' maintains a high audience rating despite the fourth week of release.

The movie'Innocence' (Director Park Sang-hyun), released on June 10, is a lawyer who attempts to uncover the innocence of the murderer of the Makgeolli pesticide at the father's funeral home, the mother of the murderer who was suspected of the murder. '(Shin Hye-seon) is a pursuit of innocence that digs into the ugly truth that'Chu Mayor' (Huh Jun-ho) and the villagers tried to hide.

'Innocence', which revitalized the theater district in June, proved its firm performance power by showing off its steadfast audience mobilization and hot acclaim until the fourth week of its release.

The power to support the success of this'innocence' seems to come from the high satisfaction of the actual viewers who actually watched the movie.

'Innocence' shows the power to maintain the freshness of the CGV Golden Egg Index at 94%, an indicator that can vividly see the actual audience's comments even at the 4th week of its release.

Audiences pointed out that Shin Hye-sun, Bae Jong-ok, Heo Jin-ho's passion, and the immersive sensation that preserved the beauty of the drama and drama are all alive.

The overwhelming support of these spectators is the driving force

behind'Innocence', proving the power and performance power of the work at the same time, despite the offensive of new works.(Photo = Movie Stills) Bae Hyo-joo hyo@

Translation: Google 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/movie/article/609/0000294864

:handsup:

• Love 2

Today I was so busy with work so I got blurred and posted these in 'Innocence' thread instead....:sweatingbullets: 

Now I just realized after finishing my work. :joy:

From @shinhs831 IG story on Jul 1st  :please:

gUhK95L.jpg&key=834da6020274eac378e5e569

She changed her IG profile photo.  :heart4:

Z2RoWqw.jpg&key=ab71d3074bc619f3b23443e3534b82f80c0653d031f494aeb384fb20b92563f8

Her profile photo on Naver also changed today.  :heart1:

jaLMhJN.jpg&key=f60bce80b84d91c56b89d22119d258191b6ecf61781c11576c8c08ece1228298

Repost this photo.

If you look closely at the background , there is a photo of a woman in hanbok. Not sure who she is ?

Spoiler

j2gpDse.jpg

Edited by Sushimi
Max 3 photos are allowed. The fourth Phone onwards are to be in the spoilers. Thanks
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

Photo updates are long over due and hope YNK bloody hell updates its own website as well.

Yes, I agree. YNK should change her profile photo in their website too. :)

Should we change our soompi profile photo too ? 

Which one should I choose ?  :P

jpqN3Vf.jpg

On 7/1/2020 at 9:59 PM, immorethant said:

Yes, I agree. YNK should change her profile photo in their website too. :)

Should we change our soompi profile photo too ? 

Which one should I choose ?  :P

the one with cat ears :D

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote photos, thanks
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Soompi Shin Hae Sun friends. It's so quiet here lately. Everyone getting into summer mode I guess. I'm off the grid for about a week at a time but always enjoy getting caught up when I return from my forest retreat. I  hope Innocence is still doing as well as expected now that zombies have invaded. SHS is no doubt creating magic on the set of Queen Cheorin. Hoping to soon  hear more about Collector or whatever it will be called. Also would love to have a clue about a release date for Innocence DVD with english subtitles. Hope everyone is safe and happy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I always visit this site and look for updates on Shin Hye Sun but yeah it's kind of quiet here right now.  Hoping to hear more updates on her . I'm glad that from 4th spot last July 9, it climbed one spot to be on the 3rd on July 10 ❣️

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3