Quantcast

O~M~G. She's so cute in uniform! She's having so much fun and I really think she's a gem on variety shows. :love:

Next Sat please come fast! :lol:

• Love 3

Last night before I went to bed, YouTube teaser of Knowing Brothers only got 8K viewers. When I woke up this morning it reached 50K and 3 hours later now it has 70K viewers. :scream:

Can’t wait for Next Saturday too.  :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Last night before I went to bed, YouTube teaser of Knowing Brothers only got 8K viewers. When I woke up this morning it reached 50K and 3 hours later now it has 70K viewers. :scream:

Can’t wait for Next Saturday too.  :love:

Is that a good thing? What are the views in general for other teasers? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Is that a good thing? What are the views in general for other teasers? 

I think at this rate, ep 218 teaser will probably get more viewer than ep 211-217 teaser.

But of course, can’t compete with the episodes with boy or girl groups :lol:

From the teaser it looks like many funny scenes are from Bae Jong Ok (though she said in the radio interview that she is not entertainer :D). Our SHS is more like doing charming and cute part. 

What’s interesting is what she will show to audience. Because she is too shy to dance or sing (I don’t use the word ‘she can’t dance or sing’ because I think she can do it if she can overcome her shyness ^_^),  so I don’t expect much but still hope there will be some surprise or jackpot for us. :wub:   Anything with her, I will watch it anyway. :love:

Running Man next week !! :love:

https://tv.naver.com/v/12384096

(not sure if every overseas fans can watch this - waiting for other links)

I love this, many good pics

https://theappl.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gallery&wr_id=391359

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh~my~god! :P She's so adorable! So excited to see her on Running Man, used to be my favourite show. I'm actually looking forward to RM more than KB. Finally she's on a whole proper episode of RM. Next week is gonna be a great week for us Hyesun fans! Happiness. This bout of movie promotions are better than any drama promotions she have ever had. I'm not complaining! B):)

By the way her IG followers went from 694K to 711K in just one week from the start of Innocence press conference till now. 17K in just 10 days. That's impressive.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Update videos. 

(I will translate some captions if I can find time :P)

I got this from Kakao but it can't be embedded here. So I posted it in Vimeo.

(original source :  https://play-tv.kakao.com/v/406541337 )

This is the program that SHS gave interview after press conference. 

I got it from Olleh TV (which is not available for overseas viewer :crazy: - need to use some trick ).

Sorry for image quality because I recorded it from the app.

I will delete when the official video was uploaded to Youtube.

OMG ! can't wait for this scene.

YqStLny.png

(Edited)

Shin Hye Sun’s playlist.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Hi! I've been a fan of Hyesun since 2018. I learned a lot about her through this forum. And just like some of you I'm afraid that I am beginning to be SHS addict (though I have no intention to be cured). She is the only actress I will definitely spend my time and money coz she is that great. By the way I read all 225 pages of this forum before I decided to unlurk hahaha. 

Just want to thank everyone here for giving me my SHS fix. 

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

OMG ! can't wait for this scene

Ahhh can't wait too!!

But I hope they aren't showing too much new scenes before the movie premieres. There has to be some surprises for the movie goer though. :rolleyes:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello @chibico1020 and welcome. Like you, I also discovered SHS in 2018.  My addiction was immediate and gets stronger every day thanks to the amazing fellow addicts on this forum. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Thanks for the warm welcome chingus!!! @Man-O-Man I was supposed to watch MGL in 2018, but it's Five Enough where I fell in love with her. I ship her hard with Sung Hoon until now. Then I started to watch her other dramas. I only watched her parts in those small roles of hers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Good morning !  and welcome @chibico1020 :relaxed:

Glad to see another SHS fan who read everything about her. Because you don't want to be cured so we will not give you any medication or shock therapy here, but probably will give you more addiction. :D

Almost forgot to post this one from yesterday.

In summary, this is a contest to write a pun poem using 결  and 백  from  결백 movie name.

Example in the 2nd and 3rd pics.

정해 !  초준다..   Make decision.  I give you 100 seconds. 

백이 궁금하다면?    문이불여일견   Are you curious about 'Innocence' ?  Seeing is believing. 

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, chibico1020 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome chingus!!! @Man-O-Man I was supposed to watch MGL in 2018, but it's Five Enough where I fell in love with her. I ship her hard with Sung Hoon until now. Then I started to watch her other dramas. I only watched her parts in those small roles of hers.

SHS's acting in MGL is absolutely mind blowing. I loved Five Enough.

• LOL 1