Credit @HyesunTrans

aUMUt1w.jpg

(credit: @shinhaesun_bar)

Some more parts from news article

신혜선은 "고등학생 때부터 우울할 때마다 항상 들었다. 이렇게 나오게 돼서 너무 영광이다"라고 소감을 전했다. 

When I was in highschool I always listen (to this radio program) everytime I feel depressed. It's such a great honor to appear (as a guest) like this.

끝으로 황제성은 신혜선과 배종옥에게 "만약 DJ를 한다면 언제가 좋냐"라고 물었고, 신혜선은 "저는 촉촉한 새벽이 좋다", 배종옥은 "아침 10시쯤이 좋을 것 같다"라고 답했다.

The DJ asked SHS and BJO if there were DJ, what time they prefer to air.  SHS answered 'I prefer at dawn' and BJO answered '10 O'clock in the morning' 

(source : https://m.blog.naver.com/mmjulia929/221986248714)

“오래전이네요. ‘검사외전’. 그때도 어떤 방송에서 말했지만, 기억에 잘 나지 않는다. 필름에 끊긴 것 같았다고 말씀드린 적 있다”라고 기억을 더듬었다.

이를 듣고 있던 배종옥은 “그런 거는 여러분이 생각한 것처럼 로맨틱하지 않는다”라며 키스신에 대해 말했다.
황제성 역시 “성훈 씨한테 들었는데, 키스신을 찍으려면 각도도 생각하고 배려할 게 많다고 하더라”라고 공감했다. 그러자 신혜선은 “맞다. 로맨틱하지는 않는 것 같다”라고 웃었다.

About Kissing scene with Kang Dong-Won SHS said that 'Violent Prosecutor' movie was long time ago, she mentioned in some program (probably 'Happy Together') that she didn't recall much of that scene, it seems like the movie was cut. And BJO said it's not romantic like people thought. Then the DJ added he also heard from Sung Hoon that when shooting kissing scene there were many things to focus/think about like camera angle.  And SHS agreed 'That's right, it's probably not romantic' and laughed. 

(source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/410/0000699344)

신혜선은 이와 함께 "개인적으로 삼겹살을 먹은 뒤 라면을 꼭 먹어야 한다"며 "속이 기름진 느낌을 얼큰한 국물로 가시게 한다"고 설명했다.

DJ 김태균은 "맛있는 녀석들도 아니고 삼겹살과 라면을 같이 먹냐"며 놀라움을 감추지 못했다.

About 'Samgyeopsal' (grilled pork belly), she said she will eat Ramyeon after that because the pork is fatty/oily and she has to eat spicy (ramyeon) soup.  And the DJ said with surprise that even in the show '맛있는 녀석들' (Delicious Guys), nobody eats Samgyeopsal with Ramyeon....hahaha

(source : http://m.joynews24.com/v/1269767)

• Love 4

Coming soon on Netflix !!  :love::kiss_wink:

CMGlL8W.jpg

DKy4onS.jpg

Top 3 K-Dramas & 1 Netflix Release To Have On Your Watchlist This June

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-3-k-dramas-1-netflix-release-to-have-on-your-watchlist-this-june/

7UaKct4.jpg

Youtube video from MBC’s program 영화 왓수다

From SBS ‘New Late Night E News’ (a.k.a. E-news Exclusive)

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

This video from CGV was posted once in Mar20 but deleted when the movie was postponed.

This time it was posted again.

@0.33 min. A fan said "Actress Shin Hye Sun is guilty/convicted for her beauty"

And she's shy.

@0.41 min, message from a fan "Noona, there's no answer, because I have no question"

And she smiled

@0.45 min, a fan said "Shin Hye Sun , you are Berlin, Germany's capital for me"....:P

That made SHS laughed. 

@0.54 min, a fan said "To my sister, you feel like a wall....perfect".  SHS LOL.

(It's a pun ,   벽 (byeok) means 'wall'  and  완벽 (wan-byeok) means perfect/flawless)

@1.21 min, "What did you eat to grow tall like actor ?"

SHS answerd that her grandmom told her eating ramyeon a lot will make her tall (especially for 2nd child).

@1.42 min, fan asked about secret of good pronunciation (diction)

She said nothing special (probably she was born like this..hahaha).

She said probably because her voice is nasal, so it may be good when listen. 

@1.56 min, Another question "What is your favourite season?"

SHS said it's summer. But in the past summer was cooler than nowadays. So now she prefers 'Late Summer'.

@2.40 min, Asked about what she felt during shooting the scene in the main poster.

She said it's very cold on that day so everytime she saw the poster, only thing she could think of was it's really cold.

'Queen Cheorin' scripts.  :scream::love:

From @allebpgo IG

(IG message)

It took a long time.

I wish the result will be good.

Shin Hye Sun, Kim Jung Hyun, and director Yoon.

Please take care of the scene.

This is the IG of Park Kye Ok the writer-nim of 'Queen Cheorin' himself (who wrote 'Doctor Prisoner').

So I think now we can say this is quite a confirmation.

(30 min after he posted this , he deleted his IG, but I already saved the photo :phew:).

2jDelsB.jpg

(From twitter @junghyunique, which showed the IG username and IG message) 

bjb4Tgw.jpg

Really don't know why everything must be secret for this drama.  

Probably we were all tricked,  the real name of the drama may not be 'Queen Cheorin'  at all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

My theory of this Queen Cheorin’s discretion Is that

• Hye Sun is the actress who usually chooses her works from interesting characters or scripts. Especially this new work is very important to her to become top actress. So from the synopsis of the drama, it’s interesting enough for her to consider but she needed more info to decide. 
  • Now SHS is waiting to see more of the script to make final decision.
    And YNK and SHS tried not to reveal much or made confirmation yet so they can pull out from this drama if it doesn’t look good.
  • From the writer’s IG post, he just finished writing 6 episodes and he said it took a long time to write (probably he had to do research about historical part). And he said he hope the result is good which meant he has just sent the script to actors and director to read and hope they will accept to do.
  • So I guess if the script is good, then there will be cast confirmation from SHS soon.

And Shin Hye Sun won the vote for the character Heo Yeong Seo from webtoon 정년이 (Cheong Nyeo-Ni) :love:

a24mEif.jpg

카리스마 있는 눈매와 정확한 딕션이 신햬선님하고 정말 어울려요

Charismatic eyes and accurate diction really suit with Shin Hye Sun !

2yjodDY.jpg

Refer to this old post about Heo Young Seo.

• Love 3

From Kidari Ent 

'Innocence' review from this G: Movie Youtube channel.

Don't miss @9.00 min  :joy::joy:

In case you want to contact a good lawyer.

ahnjungin@lawfirmdam.com

(Tel. 010-6658-0860)

Her address is 207 Teheran-ro (street),  Gang-Nam, Seoul.

Jung In was born 28-JAN-1985, older than SHS

ZdMJvrS.png

More, more, more.

(when there's nothing, it's nothing at all. But when there're , there're so many I can't catch up...LOL) 

I really love when she played a movie, because we can see lots of interview, variety show or radio show appearances, many good clips, lots of BTS ....it's much more than when she did drama.

I'm just glad that 'Queen Cheorin' is a pre-produced drama, so when the drama is aired, we will see her more often promoting the drama.

Sweet Jung-In :love:

hbYzpfa.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1270245

http://m.inews24.com/v/1270245

[단독]배종옥, 신혜선 또 만난다…tvN '철인왕후' 합류

(Exclusive) Bae Jong Ok , Shin Hye Sun meet again to join in tvN's  'Queen Cheorin' 

From coverage of Joy News 24 on Jun 3rd, Bae Jong Ok decided to appear in the new drama 'Queen Cheorin' (directed by Yoon Sung Sik ,  Written by Park Gye Ok ) scheduled for tvN broadcasting, details is being finalized.

The news article also said that the drama will be broadcast in the 2nd half of this year.

:scream::love::thumbsup:

(probably now we got the Queen dowager - seeing Bae Jong Ok joined this drama gives me more confident about the script)

• Awesome 5

https://m.blog.naver.com/unent0112/221988354030

This is from casting company.

Some child actors casting also confirmed for the

아역배우 최종 캐스팅 확정  (Child actor casting confirmed)

- 담형역 - 강채원

- 어린 철총역 -김강훈    

- 어린 병인역 - 김정철

Kim Kang Hoon from 'When The Camellia Blooms', 'Kingdom season 2' will play as young King Cheoljong.  :scream::love:

32O1vrk.png

The blog said that the drama will shoot at 2nd half of the year and broadcast beginning of next year.

So it's now a bit confusing about bradcasting date. But that's ok, I love the cast. :heart:

fa

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I loved Bae Jong Ok in Graceful Family. She was perfectly cast. She and SHS sure seem to get along well.  Whether Queen Cheorin is broadcast late this year or early next year, I hope to be watching it in a better world than it is today. Thank you for all the updates.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shin Hye-sun and Bae Jong-ok 'Innocence', see you 1 day sooner… Confirmed to be released on June 10

This release of'Innocence' was decided based on the expectations of the audience who supported the movie while waiting for the release of the movie which postponed twice. There was support from prospective audiences who wanted to meet'Innocence' as soon as possible during the slump of movie theaters.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004675971

f5tTrMU.gif

Someone already created Soompi thread for 'Queen Cheorin'  

Thank you so much !! :wub:

nxGacOh.gif

• Awesome 4

7 hours ago, immorethant said:

Shin Hye-sun and Bae Jong-ok 'Innocence', see you 1 day sooner… Confirmed to be released on June 10

This release of'Innocence' was decided based on the expectations of the audience who supported the movie while waiting for the release of the movie which postponed twice. There was support from prospective audiences who wanted to meet'Innocence' as soon as possible during the slump of movie theaters.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004675971

I really hope people in SK support this film and HS first lead in a movie. Can't believe it's going ahead all next week..

• Love 3