18 minutes ago, immorethant said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000655695

신혜선X배종옥X허준호 '결백', 5월 27일 개봉 확정[공식]

It's confirmed !  'Innocence' will be released on May 27th.

The news used the word '확정' (confirmed) and '공식' (official), so I hope no postpone again. 

지난 3월 코로나19 여파로 개봉을 연기했던 ‘결백’이 오는 27일로 개봉을 확정 지은 만큼 영화를 기다렸던 예비 관객들의 기대는 더욱 치솟을 것으로 예상된다.

It's anticipated that prospective audiences who have been waiting for the movie is expected to rise even more, as “Innocence”, which delayed the opening in the aftermath of Corona 19 in March, confirmed the release on May 27th.

Finally :bawling:

Official from Kidari Ent.  :relaxed::love:

From the IG message, audiences probably need to wear mask watching the movie. :mask:

Need to note down the date.

GCwai6q.jpg

For 'Tomb Robbery/Dogul' ,  production team has submitted 3 poster ads for rating consideration on Apr 29th.

And as I checked recently, they already got PG-12 rating.  So I hope the poster will come out soon. 

But no trailer submitterd for rating review yet.

UxZUEOA.jpg

Tomorrow (May 8th) there will be announcement of Baeksang Awards nomination, I hope SHS will be in the list.

Special bonus for this happy day

Spoiler

7ji5AKa.png

:love::heart:

• Love 5

Oh.  It's you.  Hi  @sodandee (mylovekge).  Glad to see you.  :blush:

Reading many of your posts lately, I also thought that this is you , but I don't dare to ask if you change your username.  :lol:

Really love her old photo too, she is so cute with brightest sunshine-smile.  

From that photo I guess it should be around year 2012 when she started working on many CFs before cutting her hair in 2013.  

I'm not surprised that she got debut late in her career,  because she was 22 years old probably graduated from college/university at that time but she still got the role of school girl in CFs.  It's not her fault that she looks so young...LOL...tha't's why she can play 17 years old girl so well at the age of 30.  :kiss_wink::love:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@immorethant I would love for HS to be nominated for Baeksang Awards but her film hasn't been released yet...:tears::tears: ...

Unless there is a possibility of drama nominations? :huh:

Yes, I would love to see her nominated and received all awards in this world too. 

Let's hope there will be a good news tomorrow.  :lol:

ikl1jul.jpg

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Oh.  It's you.  Hi  @sodandee (mylovekge).  Glad to see you.  :blush:

Reading many of your posts lately, I also thought that this is you , but I don't dare to ask if you change your username.  :lol:

Really love her old photo too, she is so cute with brightest sunshine-smile.  

From that photo I guess it should be around year 2012 when she started working on many CFs before cutting her hair in 2013.  

I'm not surprised that she got debut late in her career,  because she was 22 years old probably graduated from college/university at that time but she still got the role of school girl in CFs.  It's not her fault that she looks so young...LOL...tha't's why she can play 17 years old girl so well at the age of 30.  :kiss_wink::love:

She looks almost just the same. Our girl is absolutely gorgeous eversince!

40 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@immorethant I would love for HS to be nominated for Baeksang Awards but her film hasn't been released yet...:tears::tears: ...

Unless there is a possibility of drama nominations? :huh:

Why not? She could be nominated for ALML. But I'm not keeping my hopes up for this one but who knows? :) i'd love to see her walk the Baeksang Red carpet! 

• Love 4

So glad to hear that Innocence will be released in the next few weeks. A great way to greet the new normal. With Tomb Robbery around the corner, things are looking up for us Shin Hae Sun fans. We all know that screens will burst into flames with her supreme acting talents. I can't stop thinking about how she will handle her role in Queen Cheorin. For an actress to play a contempoary male in a historical royal female body has got to be a huge challenge that only the best of actors could pull off. I think this role will confirm for others what many of us already know - that Shin Hae Sun is among the best of the best actors in Korea, if not the world. If she is not at least nominated for a Baeksang award for ALML then there is something seriously wrong with the nominating committee. But after Queen Cheorin, I predict there will be no stopping her.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I can't believe HS is not even considered for the Baeksang Arts Award :angry::angry: no offence but seriously are these people a bunch of idiots? The nominations are all based on popularity of the drama :angry::angry:

• Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

For an 'overrated awards reserved for high rating or popular dramas' , I shouldn't give much attention.

Only thing I can think of is this comment I read somewhere.

fxDONXY.jpg

Better post Shin Hye Sun's beautiful pics.

g25CefJ.png

3W29To8.png

Updated

Not sure if this news will discourage movie theatre to open again .  :tears:

South Korea finds 13 new cases tied to clubgoer

https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/south-korea-finds-13-new-cases-tied-to-clubgoer/1827781

COVID-19 patient went clubbing in Itaewon

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200507000634

• Love 3

On 5/12/2020 at 4:26 AM, iffy21 said:

@immorethant hopefully those 13 new cases will not affect the film release 

Actually as I read the news yesterday, now 13 cases became 80+ cases. :sweatingbullets: but I don't think the movie will be postponed again. There was many promoting news released yesterday.  Let's hope lots of Korean audiences will go to see this movie.

Some translation from MG's interview. (There are the part she talked about MG at the beginning which I didn't translate).

Sorry for any mistake as always. Korean and English both are difficult to me,  I'm in the process of learning just the same as SHS said. :lol:

https://kfcc.co.kr/html/cyberpr/webzine_kfcc/05-webzine/post/3035.html

RptevQt.jpg

‘단 하나의공상’에서 시작되었다 

It started from ‘Only One Daydreaming’

배우도 재택근무시군요. 코로나19로 인해 사회적 거리두기를 하는 요즘 어떻게 지내시나요?

반강제적인 백수생활 중이에요. 데뷔 이후 가장 오래 쉬고 있어서 처음에는 뭘 해야 할지 모르겠더라고요. 천천히 생활하다 보니 의외로 주변의 소소한 할 일들이 많은 것 같아요. 모두를 위해서니까 잠시 숨을 고르는 시간으로 생각해요.

Actors are also working from home. How are you doing with social distancing lately in the wake of Corona-19 ?

I'm living in semi-mandatory unemployed life. It's the longest rest since my debut, so at first I didn't know what to do. Being in leisurely life, surprisingly there seems to be many small things to do. I think it's time for everyone to catch a breath for a moment.

연기했던 역할 중에 변호사, 검사, 발레리나, 음악가 등 전문직들이 많아요. 어렵진 않았나요?

네. 전문직은 특별한 지식이나 기술이 필요해서 준비하는 시간이 힘든 건 당연하다고 생각해요. 하지만 연기하면서 대리만족을 하게 되니 재미있어요. 작품을 선택할 때 제가 로망하는 것들이 영향을 끼치곤 하죠.

Many of the roles you played were professional jobs like lawyers, prosecutors, ballerinas, and musicians. Wasn't it difficult?

Yes. I think it's no wonder that professional jobs require special knowledge or skills, so preparation time is difficult. But while I was acting, it's fun to have a vicarious satisfaction. When choosing work, I would do thing that influenced by what I love/dream of.

익숙한 일을 하다가 새로운 일을 시작할때 누구나 두려움이 있기 마련이죠. 배우는 늘 새로운 사람을 연기해야 하고, 새로운 분야에 도전해야 하는데, 특별한 원동력이 있으신가요? 저의 원동력은 로망이에요. 꿈꾸던 로망을 연기를 통해 표현하는 거죠. 경험하지 못하는 일들과 상황을 드라마나 영화 속에서 연기하는 것이 재미있어요. 저와 성격이 다른 다양한 캐릭터를 연기하는 게 즐겁고 매력있어요.

It's natural for everyone to fear when start a new job after been doing familiar things. Actors always have to play new person and take challenge in new areas, do you have any special drive ?

My driving force is passion. It is to express what I love or dream through acting. It's fun to act in situations and dramas or movies that you don't experience. Playing various characters with different personalities is delightful and attractive.

uaB6HIn.jpg

‘로망’이란 말을 자주하시네요. 배우의 로망이 시작된 시점은 언제인가요?

초등학교 1학년 즈음이요. 전 외향적이지 않아 아주 어렸을 때부터 혼자 공상하는 것을 좋아하는 아이였어요. 특히 만화와 애니메이션을 아주 좋아했는데 만화 속 좋아하는 인물이 되어 모험하는 상상을 하곤 했죠. 공상을 하다 보니, 자연스레 텔레비전에 나오는 인물로 분하는 배우가 되는 로망이 시작된 거죠.

You often said ‘Passion’. When was the time that you passion of being actor begin?

About the time of elementary school first grade. I wasn't an extrovert and was a kid who loves daydreaming alone since I was very young. I especially liked manga and animation and imagined adventurously being favorite characters in manga. As I was daydreaming, naturally I started having a passion to become an actor who playing characters on television.

다소 늦은 데뷔를 했어요. 데뷔 전에 오디션을 볼 기회조차 없던 시절이 있었다고 들었어요.

솔직히 신인 시절에 오디션 기회가 없어 힘들었다고 인터뷰했던 게 지금은 창피해요.

생각해보면 누구나 겪는 일이잖아요. 삶의한 과정이고 한 지점이었던 거예요. 좋아하는 일을 과연 할 수 있을까, 없을까에 대한 원초적인 불안함이죠. 마음이 힘들었던 건 분명하지만 모든 청년들이 겪는 일이기 때문에 저만 힘들었던 시간은 아니라고 생각해요.

취업을 준비하는 사람들이면 누구나 같은 마음이었을 거예요.

You made a rather late debut. I heard that before your debut there was a time when you didn't even have an opportunity to audition .

To be honest, now I feel embarrassed saying in my interview that it was difficult not to have chance for audition in my rookie days. Thinking about it, it's something everyone went through. It was a process and a path of life. It's raw anxiety about whether you can really do the thing you like or not. It's certainly painful, but I think it's not the difficult time for me only, because it's something that all young people have been through. Everyone who was preparing to get the job would feel the same.

그러한 시간들을 통과해 연기자가 되실 만큼 연기에 대한 매력이 있겠지요?

물론이죠. 한 단어로 말하기는 어렵지만, 대사가 내 입에 감길 때의 느낌, 어느 순간 캐릭터가 내 몸에 감기는 순간이 있거든요. 정말 연기는 재미있어요.

Acting must be attractive, right ? even became an actor after going through those times.

Of course. It's hard to say in one word, but there is a feeling when the dialogue is absorbed (wrapped around) into my mouth and a moment when the character is absorbed into my body. Acting is really fun.

자신이 좋아하는 일이라도 직업이 되면 힘들 때가 있을 텐데요. 연기가 잘 안되거나 힘들 때 해결하는 방법이 있으시다면요? 그럴 때는 사실 방법이 없어요. 결국 포기할줄 알아야 하더라고요. 처음 연기 시작할 때는 포기가 없었어요. 마음에 들 때까지 끝까지 다시하고 매달리기도 했어요. 요즘 연기가 잘 안될 때는 주변 배우들과 스태프들을 믿고 어느 선에서 마음을 내려놓는 방법을 알게 되었어요. 아직 8년차 배우라 방법을 알아가는 과정 속에 있다고 생각해요.

I'm sure there must be times when it's hard to do the job even if you like it. Do you have any method to solve the problem when you can't do the acting well ?

Actually there is no method for the time like that. Eventually, we need to know how to give up. When I first started acting, I didn't give up. I would hold on doing it again until I was satisfied at the end. These days when I can't act well, I will believe in actors and staffs around me and find out how to let it go at a certain line. I think after 8 years I'm still in the process of learning the way to be an actor.

pLMG8Ax.jpg

유년 시절의 꿈은 이루셨는데요, 지금 꾸는 꿈에 대해서도 궁금해지네요.

저는 살아오면서 늘 명확한 꿈, 로망, 야망이 있었어요. 예를 들면 이 오디션에 합격하는 것, 데뷔하는 것, 어떤 역할을 하는 것 등 단기적이고 바로 앞에 있는 꿈들을 늘 꾸어요.

배우로 데뷔하면서의 꿈과 목표는 주연이 되는 것이었어요. 주인공의 꿈을 이루고 나서는 예전처럼 공상을 하진 않아요. 제법 현실적인 꿈을 꾸지요. 가령 새로운 드라마를 들어갈 때 이 역할을 정말 잘해보자, 칭찬을 받아보자 하는 게 요즘 제가 꾸는 꿈이에요.

You have fulfilled your childhood dream, I'm curious about what is your dream now.

I always live my life having a clear dream, passion and ambition. For example, I have short-term and immediate dreams like passing an audition, making debut, or playing a role. My dream and goal when I debut was to become a lead actor. After fulling the dream of being a lead actor, I don't daydream it like the old days. I have a quite a realistic dream now. For instance, when I start a new drama my dream is to play this role really well and to get praise.

의외로 소박하신데요?

아니요. 절대 소박하지 않아요. 대부분의 연기자가 공감하겠지만, 어떤 새로운 역할의 첫 방송 나갈 때 즉각적인 평가를 받게 되잖아요. 시청자나 관객들이 어떻게 받아들일 것인가는 여전히 큰 숙제와 고민이니까요.

Is that surprisingly too simple ?

No, it's absolutely not simple. Most actors may feel sympathize but when you appear on the first broadcast of a new role, you will get evaluation immediately. How viewers and audiences will accept is still a big task and worry.

듣고 보니 소박하지 않고 중요한 꿈이네요. 그렇다면 앞으로 꼭 하고 싶거나 자신있는 역할이 있으신가요?

자신 있는 역할을 감히 말하기는 어려울 것 같아요. 하지만 꼭 하고 싶은 역할은 있어요. 엄청 센 역할! 강한 액션을 하는 여자 캐릭터를 맡아보고 싶어요.

대중들에게 어떤 배우로 기억되고 싶으신가요?

다음이 기대되는 배우, 다음이 궁금해지는 배우가 되고 싶어요.

It's important dream and not simple to be trusted and be watched. If so, do you have any role you feel confident or want to play ?

It would be difficult to dare saying which role I'm confident in. However, there is a role I really want to play. Very strong role ! I want to take on a female character with a strong action.

What kind of actor do you want to be remembered by the public?

I want to be an actor (whose audience) looking forward to and curious about the next work.

N1zX2Za.jpg

• Thanks 2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000276529

https://n.news.naver.com/article/001/0011603888

Song Ji Hyo's Intruders which was rescheduled to 21 May ahead of Innocence is postponed again to June due to the Itaewon cases. I don't know what to say. Innocence is still set on 27 May for the time being. Just hope the best for Innocence. Postponed or not, it's surely affected by the new wave of cases. Haiz.

• Sad 2

Pray - KLANG (modified lyric)

We live, we play behind the mask
A constant rain of pain
Our minds belong to those who ask
To those who seek her film

I can wait for any film that I want
When I want
I believe someday I will see
I pray

I don't know If I can anymore
so watch me break
I can see everything torn away
from me

That was a while ago oh oh oh
That was a while ago oh oh oh

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Sorry I am just kidding.

Good news is Kidari Ent still promote ‘Innocence’ on IG, so I think this movie will still  be released on May 27th. :blush:

• Sad 2
  • Love 1

Hi. It's a dilemma whether to start going back to movie theatres, or certain other places that are re-opening these days. I was surprised when I heard clubs were open. I was never a clubber myself but part of the fun there seems to be dancing and partying in close quarters with other people and meeting new people and basically being more loud and intimate. That's not the case in movie theatres, where things can be a lot more controllable. For instance, just using every second seat could be an option, especially at this early phase of re-opening. Disinfection between showings can also be done as can social distancing in line ups, hand sanatising before entry, not sharing snacks and drinks, and of course mask wearing. Also, usually audiences just watch and listen, they don't talk and spread germs much at movie theatres.  I don't know if anything like this is happening in theatres but it would certainly make them safer than clubs. I don't think I'd go if some of these measures weren't in place even though seeing Shin Hae Sun acting is one of the main things I live for. I really hope it all goes well.

• Love 1

@Man-O-Man agreed with you.  Going to a movie theatre is quite safer than a club. But sadly for couples that they can't sit together and share popcorn while watching 'Innocence'.  :sweatingbullets:

I hope this will help encourage more audiences !! :glasses:

https://mnews.joins.com/article/23776245#home

Ay1QtUc.jpg

영진위 방역인증 '클린존' 극장서 6000원 싸게 영화 보세요

Korean Film Council (KOFIC) certified for 'Clean Zone' theatre, 6000 won discount to watch movie.

The Korean Film Council (KOFIC) is starting to revitalize a frozen theater in the aftermath of the new coronavirus infection (Corona19). Movie theaters that have been thoroughly sterilized and disinfected will be certified with the 'Clean Zone' mark, and from the 28th onwards, they will distribute a 6,000 won discount ticket for movie theater admission fees.

First, from the 28th, 1.33 million copies of the 6000 won discount ticket that can be used to visit the theater will be distributed through each movie theater. The discount method will not be sold at the location (theatre), but in the form of purchasing a coupon in advance. The total budget of 9 billion won was devoted to the emergency funding (17 billion won) ** of the film industry's corona19 damage secured from the Film Development Fund (taken from 3% of movie ticket price).

(** Now the Film Council planned to request for increase emergency funding to 35 billion won but it must be approved first by Ministry of Finance.)

“For 43 non-affiliated small and medium-sized movie theaters, we have already allocated 5% discount coupons higher than the market share last year, and the remaining 95% are allocated to 4 companies, CGV, Lotte Cinema, Megabox, and Cine Q.”

(***At first, KOFIC planned to release those discout ticket for the movie 'Intruder' which will be released on May 21st, but because the movie was postponed, so they decided to release the discount ticket from May28th for the movie 'Innocence' instead.)  :blush:

A Girl for all seasons !  :love::heart:  

pGSaxIt.jpg

Is this some kind of hint from tvN ? Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun !!!! :scream::love:

Everything can change overnight.

This morning Kidari Ent announced that the movie 'Innocence' was postponed again to June due to new spreading of Covid-19.  

I think it's the right decision. Now we have Itaewon infection cases, I don't want to see any 'Innocence' cases that will backfire to this movie. So let's wait until it's safer.  But I'm just little sad that there's nothing for me to looking forward to in this month.

• Love 2

Im sick of this Covidiot.:crazy:

I know it's better to postpone (expected this) but on the other hand kills all anticipation and excitement for the movie. Like a roller coaster ride.

I'm not going to think of this movie anymore.:vicx:

Just give me confirmed news of QC drama please! :bawling:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Sucks we have to wait another month again and even so, we still cant be sure with all this COVID hysteria. We have prepared Congratulatory gifts for her already and now we will have to make huge adjustments. AGAIN. :( 

I just want any SHS content! :bawling: I miss her so much already! 

• Sad 3
  • Love 1

This is indeed a roller coaster ride. While I still think cinemas can be strictly controlled environments, I dont blame authorities for being caucious. Even if cinemas could open tomorrow, many people will still not take the risk, especially older people. I feel sorry for cinemas but I wish the movie industry would start considering releasing their films on streaming services.

• Love 1