Quantcast

I have conditions that make me statistically more vulnerable to the virus than younger healthy people, so following all the distancing and sanitization rules is imperative.  Fortunately  I'm an introvert so staying isolated is less of a problem for me than for extraverts. I always envied extraverts but they must be having a harder time staying isolated. I have a feeling that SHS is also somewhat introverted, so hopefully she is coping well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Remembered Hyesun said in Nov 2019 that she have a new project (and we were speculating it was a movie) which is to start filming in 2020? In the recent Powerfm radio interview she also said she was on a diet for her new work. Im curious why that confirmed work has not been announced till to date. Hope it is not affected by the Covid19. Im starting to get worried because it's still not announced yet, and I have the feeling that said project isn't the Queen Cheorin drama. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Remembered Hyesun said in Nov 2019 that she have a new project (and we were speculating it was a movie) which is to start filming in 2020. In the recent Powerfm radio interview she also said she was on a diet for her new work. Im curious why that confirmed work has not been announced till to date. Hope it is not affected by the Covid19. Im starting to get worried because it's still not announced yet, and I have the feeling that said project isn't the Queen Cheorin drama. 

So you're thinking there might be a fourth project in addition to Innocence, Collector and Queen Cheroin? I sure hope you're right. The more SHS projects the better.  But seriously, unless she is playing the role of a starving person, or someone suffering from anorexia, I can't imagine why she needs to go on a diet. She always looks perfect to me.

• Love 1

Another intermission period. 

끝난 게 아니라 아직 더 남았구나.  It's not over, there are still more.  :blush:

XgnnzWM.jpg

P.S. About Shin Hye Sun's new work, I really don't have no information that it will be another movie or 'Queen Cheorin', Probably now schedule was postponed because of the pandemic.  Personally I really don't want her to go out and shooting movie/drama at this time because it's still not safe.  At least she can rehearse her script at home and eat anything she likes :P

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Personally I really don't want her to go out and shooting movie/drama at this time because it's still not safe.  At least she can rehearse her script at home and eat anything she likes

Yes i agree too. Better to stay at home and eat and read manga. And take the chance to have a good break. Staying healthy is the most important thing for everyone now! 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Fan Art from @kunmona  twitter   :love:

kRLrlnm.jpg

From Japanese Website 'Wow! Korea'

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/45061.html

Top 20 most popular Korean drama rankings in the world in 2019!

No. 1  Hotel Del Luna

No. 2  Crash Landing on You

No. 3  Angel's Last Mission : Love  (ただひとつの愛 - Only one love)     :blush:

RvMJCOh.jpg

Spoiler

uBmP9qA.jpg

The above Japanese's article referred to this voted ranking from 'Ranker' website.

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-korean-dramas-2019/molly-gander

Nvc8kdU.jpg

'30but17' was also ranked #5 in 2018.

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-korean-dramas-2018/ranker-tv

QTZv1Vg.jpg

• Awesome 1

'30but17' Japanese poster.  :love:

GCdRUMj.jpg

Spoiler

bFUJlKl.jpg

shfDP9e.png

'Hymn of Death' from Netflix Japan

35Pi60l.jpg

9SxpOr0.jpg

A twitter from a Japanese said ...

Lead actress of Korean Drama 'My Golden Life' , Shin Hye Sun , there are Japanese lines in episode 2 of the drama, she is very good ! and also beautiful Japanese innotation !  :kiss_wink:

1wJwe7J.jpg

• Awesome 2