Thanks @immorethant for keeping this place alive and ticking.

I think 2 new ones, these? Watching them again, still so very moving.

https://twitter.com/Rilikedrama/status/1242327236234997760

And what's this? Somebody able to do a private viewing of Innocence alone??

Guilty of watching Innocence alone.

This has been an interminably long month and each day.... Yet I can't rest at all.

Love you all, stay strong and healthy, Chingoos. :mask::persevere::innocent:

• Love 4

After airing MGL and ALML,  GMA channel said she will be back in April

vxYaUCG.jpg

I guess this time is '30but17'

Now this channel becomes addicted to her :love:

Spoiler

Wo7OQJl.jpg

Spoiler

GIF Gifts. 

She is so cute   :blush::kiss_wink:

U8MJGUV.gif

MfABh57.gif   

• Love 3

Hello everyone. I have been MIA lately, but actively watching a few dramas (after a long kdrama hiatus) here and there. Nothing is new for me since our lockdown as I have been working from home 90% of the time. lol But i got busier as my daughter is in a homeschool setting so extra tasks for me :lol: 

Anyway, I am ecstatic to know SK is getting back on track. We might be seeing news of Innocence premiere anytime soon. I hope they do more promos as I think people got so caught up with the pandemic so the excitement has probably died down. And the news on Queen Cheorin, ahhh. Exciting! If she takes this on, this will be a new challenge yet gain, for her. I always love that she takes on challenging roles one after another. This is why I love her and I hope she takes it. 

I wish you all good health.. Do take care of yourselves wherever you are in the world. :)  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/24/2020 at 3:25 PM, immorethant said:

U8MJGUV.gif

MfABh57.gif

Why did you hide these? So adorable! I thought the bottom one the first part was just a gif going around and around without realizing that it was her spinning 5 times perfectly still.

Thanks for reminding us, @mylovekge Yes, it just might be that SK is the first country that gets back to work fully and starts producing what they're best known for - the stuff and the people we're all addicted to! For many here, their raison d'etre. :wub:

• Love 2

3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Why did you hide these? So adorable!

Hahaha...actually because they are from BTS DVD which I'm not sure it's ok to post. 

And because I like teasing, so I hid it as Easter eggs for any SHS fans who love to read everything and to click eveything in this thread.  :lol:

@mylovekge  hope you and your family are safe and healthy too.  I am also working from home now. 

Spoiler

More cute gifs , it's a pity that there's no sound.

RXuvwyS.gif

Ahig9C6.gif

RI9OTZP.gif

• Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Cheong Sang Do Olle Pension (Credit @y5dx4689)

nVPB3qH.jpg

The IG said it's year end party 2015 of actors from 'High School King of Savvy' .

The lady with glasses beside SHS is Lee Jung Eun. ^_^

(credit @1season73  IG  of Jo Han Chul , an actor in that drama)

36Vr0x1.jpg

A collection of 'cider diction' actresses.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Maybe it's my tablet acting up, but I could have sworn that this SHS forum was up to page 232 the last time I looked a day or two ago. But today it shows the last page is 212. Did 20 pages go missing? Hopefully it's just something quirky on my end. BTW, thanks for the posts. It's hard getting  in a good mood these days.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Man-O-Man  I think I know the reason of page shift.

Spoiler

There used to be one of our friend here but she left , and with some personal reason she might delete or request Soompi to delete all of her posts in this thread. 

So now we are in another parallel universe that some posts, pics, news about SHS were gone forever from this thread,  and some nice photos which posted as page starter are shifted now.  :sweatingbullets: 

It’s quite sad with the news of what’s going on outside. For me I think because we are still here, still alive and hopefully still healthy, and surely still have lots of love for our Shin Hye Sun,  only thing we can do is cheering ourselves up by keep doing the things we love like posting, talking of SHS and waiting for her new works to come.  :love:  (And don’t forget to save and download everything :lol:

dNZGAjR.gif

Good night !! Hope you all are still okay . :blush::sleeping:

• Love 4

4 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

Maybe it's my tablet acting up, but I could have sworn that this SHS forum was up to page 232 the last time I looked a day or two ago. But today it shows the last page is 212. Did 20 pages go missing? Hopefully it's just something quirky on my end

I was shocked too to realise the missing pages as I remembered it was last at 232. :bawling:

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

And don’t forget to save and download everything :lol:

We'll leave this to the trustworthy you as always. :)

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

For me I think because we are still here, still alive and hopefully still healthy, and surely still have lots of love for our Shin Hye Sun,  only thing we can do is cheering ourselves up by keep doing the things we love like posting, talking of SHS and waiting for her new works to come.  

Yes let's continue to do that. I'm still here, this die-hard fan of Hye Sun, waiting impatiently for her new works. :lol:

We are, and will be okay! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I have conditions that make me statistically more vulnerable to the virus than younger healthy people, so following all the distancing and sanitization rules is imperative.  Fortunately  I'm an introvert so staying isolated is less of a problem for me than for extraverts. I always envied extraverts but they must be having a harder time staying isolated. I have a feeling that SHS is also somewhat introverted, so hopefully she is coping well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Remembered Hyesun said in Nov 2019 that she have a new project (and we were speculating it was a movie) which is to start filming in 2020? In the recent Powerfm radio interview she also said she was on a diet for her new work. Im curious why that confirmed work has not been announced till to date. Hope it is not affected by the Covid19. Im starting to get worried because it's still not announced yet, and I have the feeling that said project isn't the Queen Cheorin drama. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1