Quantcast

Some parts of Shin Hye Sun's interview in Cine 21 magazine.

(Credit @dearmy____X twitter user for photo captures).

dl9hlQR.jpg

Jung-In as a lawyer who pursue the case tenaciously,  and in all respects the role of Young Eun-Soo as a junior prosecutor in drama 'Secret Forest' came across your mind naturally.

When I read the scenario first time,  I thought when people watch movie,  Eun-Soo will come in their minds.  Eun-Soo and Jung-In, because both characters were brought out from me, so I can't help if they seems like they are reproduction of myself. Both characters are similar in texture only, Eun-Soo is like a little younger while Jung-In is a mature person who lived her life with bitterness.

Spoiler

GCiK9X8.jpg

So it must have been a process for Jung-In to find out who she is.

Should I say Jung-In is like woman of mist/fog ?  She doesn't have personality to come often with big change in emotion, because of that lacking , throughout the shooting, there were many times I had to confirm the emotion. I also knew the truth of the situation the same time as the audience. Without this case, Jung In would have lived her life without knowing about herself.

As Jung In became aware of the truth, the emotions she experienced would gradually become clearer.

That's right.  Because of (afraid of) spoiler, it's difficult to explain in detail but at the time the truth of the case was revealed she had a clear goal about success but she didn't know her own feeling about her family, finally she would be able to face herself with her mother.

Spoiler

kA1Risn.jpg

Your first leading role in movie.

Whether it's a movie or a drama, every work is scary and burdensome. Camera cramping is so severe that I needed to take time to adjust myself at the shooting set.

'Diction Fairy' nickname that you received from clear pronunciation (in drama 'Secret Forest') , do you think it encouraged you (literally - strengthen heart).  (laugh)

No. My aim is to gradually reduce 'loading time' in adjusting (myself) in shooting set. It's much better than in the past but my heart was still pounding when I entered the set.

Spoiler

rhVzIM5.jpg

(This is the question to Bae Jong Ok)

The role of Lawyer Jung-In who come back to her hometown to prove her mother's innocence, so you intentionally didn't meet much with Shin Hey Sun.

It's a relationship between mother and daughter who being apart for a while. No matter how much of acting, acting alone can't do it 100%.  If you are closed, the friendliness will be noticed on screen, if you dislike, the dislikeness will be shown. In 'Innocence', it's especially important to express the sense of distance between Hye-Sun and me. So I rarely saw Hye-Sun on the scene and did not pretend/act so friendly.  Nowadays, it's the time to promote the movie, so we can get close to each other, made me feel much comfortable (laugh).

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Stay safe everyone :mask::blush::love:

And I love this so much, from a real fan surely. It's so cute and BGM is great :kiss_wink::heart: 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Thanks @immorethant for keeping this place alive and ticking.

I think 2 new ones, these? Watching them again, still so very moving.

https://twitter.com/Rilikedrama/status/1242327236234997760

And what's this? Somebody able to do a private viewing of Innocence alone??

Guilty of watching Innocence alone.

This has been an interminably long month and each day.... Yet I can't rest at all.

Love you all, stay strong and healthy, Chingoos. :mask::persevere::innocent:

• Love 4

Love you too @meechuttso  and all SHS's fans here, please be safe, be strong, be cautious, but also be hopeful. :blush:

We all will fight together

We will win together

And we will get to see Shin Hye Sun's movies and drama soon together.

Fighting !!!!

eRUEuHQ.gif

• Awesome 2

After airing MGL and ALML,  GMA channel said she will be back in April

vxYaUCG.jpg

I guess this time is '30but17'

Now this channel becomes addicted to her :love:

Spoiler

Wo7OQJl.jpg

Spoiler

GIF Gifts. 

She is so cute   :blush::kiss_wink:

U8MJGUV.gif

MfABh57.gif   

• Love 3

Hello everyone. I have been MIA lately, but actively watching a few dramas (after a long kdrama hiatus) here and there. Nothing is new for me since our lockdown as I have been working from home 90% of the time. lol But i got busier as my daughter is in a homeschool setting so extra tasks for me :lol: 

Anyway, I am ecstatic to know SK is getting back on track. We might be seeing news of Innocence premiere anytime soon. I hope they do more promos as I think people got so caught up with the pandemic so the excitement has probably died down. And the news on Queen Cheorin, ahhh. Exciting! If she takes this on, this will be a new challenge yet gain, for her. I always love that she takes on challenging roles one after another. This is why I love her and I hope she takes it. 

I wish you all good health.. Do take care of yourselves wherever you are in the world. :)  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/24/2020 at 3:25 PM, immorethant said:

U8MJGUV.gif

MfABh57.gif

Why did you hide these? So adorable! I thought the bottom one the first part was just a gif going around and around without realizing that it was her spinning 5 times perfectly still.

Thanks for reminding us, @mylovekge Yes, it just might be that SK is the first country that gets back to work fully and starts producing what they're best known for - the stuff and the people we're all addicted to! For many here, their raison d'etre. :wub:

• Love 2

3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Why did you hide these? So adorable!

Hahaha...actually because they are from BTS DVD which I'm not sure it's ok to post. 

And because I like teasing, so I hid it as Easter eggs for any SHS fans who love to read everything and to click eveything in this thread.  :lol:

@mylovekge  hope you and your family are safe and healthy too.  I am also working from home now. 

Spoiler

More cute gifs , it's a pity that there's no sound.

RXuvwyS.gif

Ahig9C6.gif

RI9OTZP.gif

• Awesome 3

Old video since My Golden Life.

Spoiler

Wow...she really has flexible body. :blush::heart:

HjRPWqu.gif

AkA0aaI.gif

Moon-rabbit  :love:

G8OehY7.gif

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Everytime I hear this old song of Ed Sheeran I think about ALML because of its lyric and original MV is so coincidently matched with the drama.

• Awesome 1

Cheong Sang Do Olle Pension (Credit @y5dx4689)

nVPB3qH.jpg

The IG said it's year end party 2015 of actors from 'High School King of Savvy' .

The lady with glasses beside SHS is Lee Jung Eun. ^_^

(credit @1season73  IG  of Jo Han Chul , an actor in that drama)

36Vr0x1.jpg

A collection of 'cider diction' actresses.

• Awesome 1

Maybe it's my tablet acting up, but I could have sworn that this SHS forum was up to page 232 the last time I looked a day or two ago. But today it shows the last page is 212. Did 20 pages go missing? Hopefully it's just something quirky on my end. BTW, thanks for the posts. It's hard getting  in a good mood these days.