Quantcast

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

Me too.  I can watch her even she wearing mask for the whole drama. At least can hear her voice. :lol:

You cracked me up lol :lol:

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

Oh , I really want to see this movie‘Collector’ , should be very funny and exciting. Please release soon !

I think it's going to be a long wait! But first, where is Innocent!? :crazy:

Thanks for the FE bts link, i don't think I saw that before! Made me miss Yeontae more... 

Good news - Shin Hye Sun will be an MC for KBS Drama Awards this year with Jeon Hyeonmoo on Dec 31st.  :scream::love::kiss_wink:  wow, two years in a row for MC job. :thumbsup:

Bad news - We will not see her sitting beside KMS. :sweatingbullets:

My wish - Can we also have Kang Ha Neul as another MC ? :innocent:

V1hkYUk.jpg

eDYgDi4.jpg

ca4b615fa4a0498bb15bfed26734d7a3.jpeg?s=

http://m.joynews24.com/view.php?g_serial=1223196

https://sports.donga.com/Section/article/all/20191119/98431964

(From Soompi’s article)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1366632wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-jun-hyun-moo-to-host-2019-kbs-drama-awards

Shin Hye Sun And Jun Hyun Moo To Host 2019 KBS Drama Awards

Nov 19, 2019
by S. Nam

Jun Hyun Moo and Shin Hye Sun will be hosting the 2019 KBS Drama Awards!

On November 19, a source from KBS revealed, “Jun Hyun Moo and Shin Hye Sun will be the MCs for the 2019 KBS Drama Awards.”

This will be Jun Hyun Moo’s fifth year of hosting the awards show. Furthermore, Jun Hyun Moo was also been recently confirmed to host the 2019 KBS Entertainment Awards along with Son Dam Bi, Jang Dong Yoon, and Kim Joon Hyun. Jun Hyun Moo, Son Dam Bi, Jang Dong Yoon will host the first half of the ceremony, and Kim Joon Hyun will replace Jun Hyun Moo for the second half.

Meanwhile, Shin Hye Sun received much love this year for her role as Lee Yeon Seo in KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” which concluded earlier in July.

The 2019 KBS Drama Awards will take place on December 31.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Because of my personal obsession when there is big news of SHS I will check the photos from news articles to guess which news agents/journalists are fans of her ? :rolleyes:did they follow her recent activities ? how creatively or appropriately they used photo to match with the news content ?  and whether they do their homework by posting her recent photos or they just used old photos from long time ago :lol:

And here are SHS photos from various articles regarding her KBS Drama Award MC job. :blush::kiss_wink::heart:

Spoiler

Iz9RiV1.jpg

mKWU64i.jpg

8eKCMUP.jpg

NF4kPNN.png

GAxJqwf.jpg

eeSoJVy.jpg

Teo9TK0.jpg

naY4A7i.jpg

FhCIa3l.jpg

xtciL9w.png

• Love 1

This is indeed the best news ever and I am so excited for the award ceremony :wub: HS needs to win Top Excellence Award!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

While I was checking ALML twitter tag , I found this. :blush::joy:

yVY0GwC.jpg

After checking information, it's a Thai drama which is currently shooting.  But the story is about lawyer, there's no ballerina and angel. :sweat_smile:  The female lead is quite famous and got many acting awards like SHS and she was born in 1989 too :scream:,  but the male lead is rookie (like KMS) .

Another evidence of ALML's international popularity. :blush::love::kiss_wink:

• LOL 1

What a way to bring in the new year. Shin Hye Sun will host this award show on New Years Eve and, I'm going to assume, she'll win the best actress award for ALML whill she's at it.  Will she present the award to herself? :) "The envelope please....and the award goes to....oh, it's me. Yay!"

Meanwhile, her movie Innocence will be released around the same time and she will be the talk of the town for that. I think 2020 will be the year of Shin Hye Sun. I predict that early in the new year she will announce an exciting new drama project while Innocence is still hot and Collector continues to build steam. Happy New Year. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

What a way to bring in the new year. Shin Hye Sun will host this award show on New Years Eve and, I'm going to assume, she'll win the best actress award for ALML whill she's at it.  Will she present the award to herself? :) "The envelope please....and the award goes to....oh, it's me. Yay!"

Meanwhile, her movie Innocence will be released around the same time and she will be the talk of the town for that. I think 2020 will be the year of Shin Hye Sun. I predict that early in the new year she will announce an exciting new drama project while Innocence is still hot and Collector continues to build steam. Happy New Year. 

Yes right, hopefully sooo...may we’ll see a lot of her at 2020...:love:

11 hours ago, Itsme said:

anyone know why he’s so upset about a mere tongue? I’m really curious why. Sorry, can’t insert image.

From my guess, I think he see that is not a proper manner , especially she is a prosecutor. It may not be good image if she does this in public.  

My early bias prediction of KBS Drama Awards.  :rolleyes:

Daesang - Kong Hyo Jin  (There are 30% chance to get 2 winners for KHJ and SHS if the judges are generous and SHS's 4 months effort transforming herself to ballerina was seriously considered :sweatingbullets:)

Top Excellence Actress - 90% for SHS if she doesn't win Daesang.  

Best Couple - SHS and KMS will surely got this along with other couples :wub:

(and KMS, don't you dare saying that she is not your type, or mention Jennifer Lawrence's :angry:)

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

My early bias prediction of KBS Drama Awards.  :rolleyes:

Daesang - Kong Hyo Jin  (There are 30% chance to get 2 winners for KHJ and SHS if the judges are generous and SHS's 4 months effort transforming herself to ballerina was seriously considered :sweatingbullets:)

I agreewith you on KHJ winning the Daesang. And maybe co winning with another veteran actress in a weekend drama. I think they won't give the Daesang to Hyesun yet. My gut feel... ^_^though I feel she definitely DESERVES it.

Top Excellence Actress - 90% for SHS if she doesn't win Daesang.  

My prediction is she will win this! 

(and KMS, don't you dare saying that she is not your type, or mention Jennifer Lawrence's :angry:)

Yes, he better not do another stance of that unnecessary Jennifer Lawrence speech. :sweatingbullets::angry:  That someone lost his major good cookie points from me because of that. :rolleyes:

• Love 1

From MG Saemaeul Keumgo Facebook .

Winter has arrived!  :kiss_wink::love:

EAbPoJsr.jpg

9 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I agreewith you on KHJ winning the Daesang. And maybe co winning with another veteran actress in a weekend drama. I think they won't give the Daesang to Hyesun yet. My gut feel... ^_^though I feel she definitely DESERVES it.

I think the situation is like SBS Awards last year.  Everyone knew, for her acting alone, she's better than Top Excellence Award level but they couldn't give her Daesang (yet).  So SBS probably came up with the idea to give her Top Excellence Award plus offer MC role as a consolation price and also to send signal to the industry that how good this girl is.  This year should be the same treat from KBS.  :rolleyes:  

But if her next work she still works with SBS or KBS and the acting is also great, then it will be her time to get Daesang because if they keep giving her Top Excellence Award over and over again it would be very awkward. :D

I watched When the Camillia Blooms and really liked Kong Hyo Jin. Her acting is great in this but I haven't seen her in anything else. I like her a lot and I look for ward to seeing some of her past work and definitley future work.. With respect, comparing her acting in this drama to Shin Hye Sun in Angel's Last Mission: Love there is no question in my mind that SHS's performance was very much superior. I know I'm a biased SHS fan, but I'm trying to be objective. Based on the range and depth of emotions required in these two roles, Lee Yeon-Seo is a much more complex character than Don Baek. If the two actresses roles were reversed, KHJ may have prevailed technically over SHS simply because of the characteristics of the Lee Yeon Seo  role in ALML.  On top of this, physically, as a ballerina, the Lee Yeon Seo role was much more demanding than the Don Baek role and SHS certainly displayed amazing talent in this respect.

I'm just now learning about the Daesang award. It appears to be the most prestigious grand prize award but I'm confused between it and the excellence in acting award.  I obviously don't understand the criteria but if the Daesang is about acting skill alone, then Shin Hye Sun should win both in my fully biased opinion. I guess even being offered a hosting role on the award show is a sort of award in itself. It's a recognition of outstanding achievement in the industry, pretty amazing for someone with a relatively short history.  

Having said all this, I don't think any nominations have been announced yet so it's all a little presumptuous at this point. 

• Love 2

On 11/20/2019 at 10:55 PM, Man-O-Man said:

I'm just now learning about the Daesang award. It appears to be the most prestigious grand prize award but I'm confused between it and the excellence in acting award

I would think the Daesang is not just about acting, but also comprises of other factors such as popularity, seniority, ratings, reception and the buzz generated during the drama's broadcast.

On 11/20/2019 at 10:55 PM, Man-O-Man said:

With respect, comparing her acting in this drama to Shin Hye Sun in Angel's Last Mission: Love there is no question in my mind that SHS's performance was very much superior.

I've not watched When the Camelia blooms, and thus am even so unable to comment without bias. Totally agree with you on the more demanding role of Lee Yeon Seo which other than the emotional and crying scenes that both roles requires, there's also an added demand of ballet training/expressional facial acting during ballet; and many other layers to Yeonseo's role, plus doubling up as Seolhee as well. I may be biased but Hyesun's acting is on par with KHJ if not better.  But based on those other factors, sadly the Daesang will not be within Hyesun's reach yet. I have to agree hands down that Hyesun's performance as Lee Yeon Seo was much more superior.

Taking this below tweet as an example, I do not have the same dilemma as her. :P

Just by watching this two clips....

One tore my heart to pieces seeing her bawled her eyes out (that scene was just too real) while the other did not (maybe because I didn't watch the whole show). Not gonna compare. Both are outstanding actresses but I have only one clear choice. :D *Personal views* 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I already consider Shin Hye Sun a legendary actress despite her short career.  When I see her act I see greatness.  Maybe she was an actress in a previous life so her instincts are well rooted.  Or maybe she's just brilliant. In any case, she wins a personal Daesang award from me - the best of the best. 

• Love 2

Personal view too.

Basically movie/drama attracted audience by 1) story  and  2) acting 

There are many movies/dramas that both story and acting are very good.  But sometimes there are dramas that acting is only at normal standard, but because story is so good so audiences feel attached to the character and also think the acting is better than what actually is.  And also there are many movies/dramas that story is predictable/boring/makjang/not making sense, but the acting is so great. However, because the story is difficult for audience to keep attraction so they also neglect the acting part.  

I personally think when we look at an actor we should separately assess story and acting,  shoudn't mix it together and say someone acting's good just because the movie/drama’s story or visual is more interesting.  And we shouldn't say the acting is bad just because the genre is not of our favorite.

For me, watching SHS acting is like when I watch some traditional dance or some performing art that the story is not important.

I don't have to know the story to understand what emotion she's acting or showing,  or on the other hand, the story that she's acting in can be very cliche or very same plot, but she has her way of transfer her emotion to audience to make it feel like fresh thing. Audiences can feel and understand the way she feels just look at her eyes and her expression.  It's like the way the old perople or our ancesters watch the dance that they don't need any language or story to get mesmerized by it.  

That's the reason why when we look at her animated gif or watch the short clips from her scene (even in mute), we can still feel emotion she's carrying then. That’s what I call pure acting level , doesn't need to be driven by story at all.  

** I just wrote about what I feel with SHS's acting, doesn't want to compare her to any actor in particular. They are other top level actors who gave me the same impression too.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Personal views too.

Basically movie/drama attracted audience by 1) story  and  2) acting 

There are many movies/dramas that both story and acting are very good.  But sometimes there are dramas that acting is only at normal standard, but because story is so good so audiences feel attached to the character and also think the acting is better than what actually is.  And also there are many movies/dramas that story is predicatable/boring/not making sense, but the acting is so great. However, because the story is difficult for audience to keep attraction so they also neglect the acting part.  

So I personally think we should separately assess story and acting,  shoudn't mix it together and say someone acting's good just because the movie/drama is more interesting.  And we shouldn't say the acting is bad just because the genre is not of audience's favorite.

For me, watching SHS acting is like when I watch some traditional dance or some performance art that the story is not important.

You don't have to know the story to understand what emotion she's acting or showing,  or on the other hand, the story that she's acting in can be very cliche or very same plot, but she has her way of transfer her emotion to audience to make it feel like fresh think. You can feel and understand the way she feels it just look at her eyes and her expression.  It's like the way the old perople or our ancesters watch the dance that you don't need any language or story to get mesmerized by it.  

That's the reason why when we look at her animated gif or watched the short clips from her scene (even in mute), we can still feel emotion she's carrying then. That what's I call pure acting level , doesn't need to be driven by story at all.  

Excellent post. I agree whole heartedly. 

:love::kiss_wink::heart:

7V8QV1N.jpg

Source : iam.kb108 IG

Spoiler

And I also  love this version :joy:

(credit to IG owner)

• LOL 1