8 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

@immorethant if you dont mind, please share a good streaming site for tonight's Knowing Bros ^_^

I really can't find good streaming too.  

http://onair.jtbc.joins.com/  is the official site, you can log in using twitter, facebook or Kakao account 

But also need VPN because it was blocked to foreign viewers.  Even you succeed to view it , you will get only 360p video quality.

:frown:

Spoiler

My last hope is here

Nice fan art :wub:

From Vogue Korea

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

With the recent spread of the Coronavirus in SK due to the stupid cult organisation the premier date of Innocent has been cancelled for public safety. New date will be confirmed once the situation in the country is better.:bawling::bawling:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003006084?cluid=enter_202002221800_00000001

YNK has also confirmed this on Twitter. I rather they postpone the whole thing than it goes ahead with no one turning up because they are scared. 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

With the recent spread of the Coronavirus in SK due to the stupid cult organisation the premier date of Innocent has been cancelled for public safety. New date will be confirmed once the situation in the country is better.:bawling::bawling:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003006084?cluid=enter_202002221800_00000001

'결백', 코로나19 여파로 시사회 및 홍보 일정 취소(공식)

'Innocence',  cancels premiere and promotion schedule due to Corona19 (official).

당초 오는 24일 언론배급시사회를 열고 25일부터 배우들의 홍보 인터뷰를 진행할 예정이었다. 개봉일은 3월 5일로, 예정된 개봉일에 관객과 만날 수 있을지 미지수인 상황이다.

Originally the press premiere was scheduled to be held on the 24th and the publicity interviews of the actors were scheduled to begin from the 25th. The release date is March 5, and it is unknown whether they will meet the audience on the scheduled release date.

I think it's a good decision for the safety of audiences and also all actors who will have to attend stage greeing in theatre.  And this good film deserved more audience, we've already waited for more than a year, so let's wait a little more until the Corona virus situation gets better. :relaxed:

I myself also booked flight ticket to travel in one of those (now) infected country and now I have to postpone the trip too.  So let's stay at home spending time with family during this time and watch TV drama or streaming channel instead :P 

Hope everyone safe and all patients recover from the virus soon !!  

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@immorethant This is seriously a wise decision made by the production company and public safety as well as the actors safety should come first. At least we have RM and KB to look forward to today. :D:D

P.s. don't travel and stay safe until there is a antidote for this virus. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long but rather wait couple of more months for HS than this to go haywire. 

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

P.s. don't travel and stay safe until there is a antidote for this virus. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long but rather wait couple of more months for HS than this to go haywire. 

Thank you.  Sure, I will not travel.  I don't want to be like that ajumma who brought back virus to other people :sweatingbullets:   

I think the virus may affect other dramas or movies shooting too because all actors and staffs may reluctant to work outdoor.

So I hope if SHS already planned to shoot her new work, she will postpone that too.  

Please, spring or summer, please come soon.  Warmer weather may help decrease the rate of virus spreading.  

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

FYI (credit https://www.soompi.com/article/1384558wpp/more-events-cancelled-due-to-accelerating-coronavirus-outbreak-in-south-korea)

The press conference and interviews for film “Innocence” starring Shin Hye Sun, Bae Jong Ok, and Heo Joon Ho have been cancelled. The film’s press conference had been scheduled for February 24, and an interview with Shin Hye Sun and Bae Jong Ok were to take place on February 26. The producers shared, “Once we reach a decision, we will announce potential changes to the film’s release date and future press conference and interview dates.”

• Thanks 5

Today's best scene.  :joy: :love:

(credit : DC Inside)

K85grU1.png

QteUnIt.png

0czk3Qm.png

Spoiler

The rule of the game is to get into other person's car and decide to steal items from the car or not.

For minority decision will get 50,000 won seed money for the next game.  Other will get 10,000 won.

lhZIyKA.jpg

She is such a good girl who chose not to steal (along with Kim Jong Kook), because both are minority so they got 50,000 won. 

The program ended here and will be continued next week.

Source http://www.sportschosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=202002240100169800011179&ServiceDate=20200223

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

She is so adorable :love::kiss_wink::heart:

(and also clever, after peeking into another car, she guessed that Seok Jin was stealing, so she decided not to do the similar).  :D

Even though we have to wait for 'Innocence' (don't know until when), but to see her so cute and charming in two variety shows.  We can be at peace now....:wub:

Deh74jE.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Song Ji Hyo Jokingly Gets Competitive About Film Release Dates With Shin Hye Sun And Bae Jong Ok

Feb 23, 2020
by J. Lim

Song Ji Hyo had everyone laughing on SBS’s variety show “Running Man” when she learned more about Shin Hye Sun and Bae Jong Ok’s upcoming film.

The February 24 episode of “Running Man” featured guest appearances by Shin Hye Sun and Bae Jong Ok to promote their upcoming film “Innocence.” While introducing what the film was about, they mentioned that it would be releasing March.

It was then that things clicked and HaHa asked, “Wait, are you going up against Song Ji Hyo’s film?” Song Ji Hyo looked shocked as she asked, “When is your film being released?” and Shin Hye Sun was flustered as she responded, “In March.”

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Moo Yeol’s new film “The Trespasser” (working title) is set to premiere in March as well. Realizing this, everyone tried to recover from the situation, with Shin Hye Sun clapping and saying, “They’ll both do well,” and the other “Running Man” cast members joining along and cheering for both films.

Song Ji Hyo then had everyone laughing when she looked directly in the camera and said, “Moo Yeol! Come on the show. Hey, come out here. Geez.”

Song-Ji-Hyo-Running-Man.jpg

Later on, Yoo Jae Suk tried to show support for Song Ji Hyo’s film but accidentally made a mistake. While wishing Song Ji Hyo’s co-star Kim Moo Yeol good luck, Yoo Jae Suk shouted, “Choi Moo Yeol, good luck!” and was quickly corrected by Song Ji Hyo. He looked embarrassed and said, “Moo Yeol, I’m sorry. I hope I didn’t hurt you while I was trying to help.”

Yoo-Jae-Suk-Running-Man.jpg

Both “Innocence” and “The Trespasser” are set to be released in March.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384591wpp/song-ji-hyo-jokingly-gets-competitive-about-film-release-dates-with-shin-hye-sun-and-bae-jong-ok

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1