Hi! I've been a fan of Hyesun since 2018. I learned a lot about her through this forum. And just like some of you I'm afraid that I am beginning to be SHS addict (though I have no intention to be cured). She is the only actress I will definitely spend my time and money coz she is that great. By the way I read all 225 pages of this forum before I decided to unlurk hahaha. 

Just want to thank everyone here for giving me my SHS fix. 

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

OMG ! can't wait for this scene

Ahhh can't wait too!!

But I hope they aren't showing too much new scenes before the movie premieres. There has to be some surprises for the movie goer though. :rolleyes:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Good morning !  and welcome @chibico1020 :relaxed:

Glad to see another SHS fan who read everything about her. Because you don't want to be cured so we will not give you any medication or shock therapy here, but probably will give you more addiction. :D

Almost forgot to post this one from yesterday.

In summary, this is a contest to write a pun poem using 결  and 백  from  결백 movie name.

Example in the 2nd and 3rd pics.

정해 !  초준다..   Make decision.  I give you 100 seconds. 

백이 궁금하다면?    문이불여일견   Are you curious about 'Innocence' ?  Seeing is believing. 

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, chibico1020 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome chingus!!! @Man-O-Man I was supposed to watch MGL in 2018, but it's Five Enough where I fell in love with her. I ship her hard with Sung Hoon until now. Then I started to watch her other dramas. I only watched her parts in those small roles of hers.

SHS's acting in MGL is absolutely mind blowing. I loved Five Enough.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

This was so funny to watch :D ...

As much as I am excited about all the promos for Innocent and look forward to KB/RM eps....why are we not getting a new drama announcement :tears::tears:

Keep bloody seeing others get drama offers and it is frustrating me now. :tears::angry: There is no way she wouldn't get any offers...I just refuse to believe that:angry:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, chibico1020 said:

but it's Five Enough where I fell in love with her

Same here! I became a fan after watching her in Five Enough and there's no turning back! :lol: 

And from there, the love for her just grew more and more and as you see there's no cure to this now.:rolleyes:

• Love 5

7 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Keep bloody seeing others get drama offers and it is frustrating me now. :tears::angry: There is no way she wouldn't get any offers...I just refuse to believe that:angry:

I guess she's already confirmed for a movie which is starting to film soon, probably after she's done with her Innocence promos... and that's why her schedule doesn't allow her to accept a drama yet. 

But yes i know how you feel. Because I'm too waiting so anxiously for her next drama!!:tears:

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

As much as I am excited about all the promos for Innocent and look forward to KB/RM eps....why are we not getting a new drama announcement :tears::tears:

32 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I guess she's already confirmed for a movie which is starting to film soon, probably after she's done with her Innocence promos... and that's why her schedule doesn't allow her to accept a drama yet. 

I don't believe either that she didn't receive any offer.

I've read somewhere in Korean web board, someone wrote that because she's busy with movie promoting campaign, she will confirm her new work after finish this activity. (but not confirmed).

And from Kim Yung Chul's power fm radio interview video, there is a scene when they talked about her eating during shooting movie and her favorite food, SHS said that currently she's on dieting because of her new work. When she said the word 'new work' she said very softly that I barely caught the word and she turned to look at someone (I guess her manager) like asking if it's okay to say.  Then KYC asked her if her new movie is coming (I don't know he meant 'Collector' or another new movie she's going to do). And SHS turned to her manager again and seemed reluctant to answer. At last KYC said 'Ok, today we will talk only about movie Innocence'.

So I think she has many things she want to reveal to her fans, but may not be allowed by her agency to say anything at this moment.   :sweatingbullets:  

Running man teaser Eng sub from Kocowa.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 2/16/2020 at 5:30 AM, immorethant said:

Those are so precious - and the microphone in front of the Angelic face says? Innocence. :innocent:

19 hours ago, immorethant said:

This is the program that SHS gave interview after press conference. 

I got it from Olleh TV (which is not available for overseas viewer :crazy: - need to use some trick ).

Sorry for image quality because I recorded it from the app.

I will delete when the official video was uploaded to Youtube.

:love: Wow , just ... @immorethant you so sweet and so ... um industrious, like SHS!!

17 hours ago, chibico1020 said:

Hi! I've been a fan of Hyesun since 2018. I learned a lot about her through this forum. And just like some of you I'm afraid that I am beginning to be SHS addict (though I have no intention to be cured). She is the only actress I will definitely spend my time and money coz she is that great. By the way I read all 225 pages of this forum before I decided to unlurk hahaha. 

Just want to thank everyone here for giving me my SHS fix. 

Welcome @chibico1020 if you are an aspiring Sun-shine (our super tight fan club here), go back and like every post on all 225 pages LoL . j/k :w00t::phew:

I see @jakey09 is back , too. Nice to see you crazy one.

@immorethant that vimeo link of yours for OllehTV!

For all you guys' efforts, and to welcome the noob junkie and to welcome back all our friends to the continual party-celebration of our indescribably girl-crush ( 걸크러쉬 ) SHS, here's just the most interesting portion translated. Quick, before @immorethant beats me to it and I'm out of job ;)

6:08

HOST: Time to look closely at the 2 actresses' filmography. Hot and firey acting-talk.

In TV drama these days, the actress who has both the ratings and high critical acclaim you are...

Really, just thinking of the recent works on which you've been the lead,

My Golden Life , 30 but 17, Hymn of Death, Dan Only Love

all these you've brought to success one after another (and yet)

Spoiler

요세 tv drama에서 가장 맹렬하게 시쳥율과 함께 호평을 두마리 토끼를 다 잡고게신 배우님이잔아요

진짜 최근에 주연을 맡은 작품들만 생각해봐도

mgl, 30b17, hod, alml

이런것까지 줄줄이 다 성공을 시키셨는데

6:37
Host: As a lead role in film, < Innocence > is your first!

SHS: Yes, it's my first

... as her support role scenes flash by on screen ...

Host: As the viewers have seen, started from taking on the really small roles

her roles' breadth and scope have both increased

we've been able to watch her become the actress now widely loved in this way.

Yes, as your roles have grown and as you've become the lead, are there

any differences in the attitude with which you approach a work

or feel different in the way you prepare your mind to incarnate a(n acting) role?

Spoiler

6:37
영화 주연은 < 결백 >이 처음!

SHS: 네, 처음이죠

시청자들이 보기에 정말 작은 역할부터 차근차근 맡기 시작하셔서

역할의 다양성이나 크기 같은게 점점 늘어나고 (그런점에서)

지금 이렇게 대중의 사랑을 받는 배우가 되시는 걸 같이 지켜봤잖아요

(네, 이렇게) 역할이 커지고 주연이 되면서 역할을 대하는 태도라든지

연기에 임하는 마음가짐 같은 게 다르게 느껴지시는 게 있으세요?

7:03
SHS: The burden for (or responsibility to) bigger screen time, that

um... can just overwhelm you (come upon you in a scary way) at times

So strangely I keep having to reevaluate*** myself, when I go home.

(Laughs can be heard from BJO for her choice of word, ***반성 - reflection, looking back, even repent)

There are periods you see,

After being so busy but when a brief rest period comes, then

while reflecting back on what I've done continually, it seems I end up in a state of retrospective***

so the thought that I "need to improve more bit by bit the things that were lacking" keeps coming to mind.

Host: So you're a type that looks back...

SHS: Yes, it seems so, so  (screen caption 'humble' 'humble')

[as if speaking regrettably] "I am a person who is lacking in so many ways, it seems" :cry:

BJO: (laughs out suddenly at SHS's self-deprecating, self-denigrating, nay, self-flagellating comments)

says, "Oori (our) Hye-Sun-ii , when I watch her, is so coot (cute)."

(so SHS seeming to like that mispronounced reaction, repeats with some aegyo)

SHS: Coot, I'm coot :w00t:

Ends with scene from ALML, where Lee Yeon-Seo tells Dan in ballet practice with bloodied feet:

Don't you worry about me, don't do anything for me!

I... don't like it when you're warm to me - coz it makes me keep wanting to be weak...

Spoiler

7:03
SHS: 분량에 대한 책임을 져야 된다느 게

음... 어쩔 때는 무섭게 다가올때가 있어요

그래서 이상하게 계속 반성을 하게 돼요 집에 가면

(laughs can be heard from BJO for her choice of word, 반성 - reflection, looking back, even repent)

이런 시기가 있는거 같은데 , (네)

한참 바빴다가 잠깐 쉬는 시간이 오고 그러면

계속 내가 했던 것들을 생각하면서 계속 반성을 하게 되더라고요 (그래서, 또)

'부족한 걸 조금씩 더 보안을 해나가야겠다라'는 생각이 계속 들어요

HOST:   이렇게 되돌아보는 스타일이구나 시간을...

SHS: 네, 그런거 같아요 (그래서)

부족한게 너무나 많은 사람...인거 같아요

BJO: laughs out suddenly ...

우리 혜선이를 보면 되게 귀여워서 (sounded like 구여워),

SHS: 구여, 구여워

scene from ALML, where Yeon-Seo tells Dan:

걱정하지마! 위해주지마! 나는,... 따뜻한거 실어 , 자꾸약해지고 싶어지니까....

Host: (gives out one bundle each (한꾸러미씩) of OllehTV's TV coupons which you can use as cash at any OllehTV stores)

SHS: One whole bundle each? A whole bundle each?.... A whole bundle each!!

Spoiler

SHS: 한꾸러미씩? 한꾸러미씩? .... (laughing) 한꾸러미씩!

This just brought back the smile I had when I first started reading her interviews in 2016 during "5 Children" - she hasn't changed at all! Still talks as though she really lacks confidence - her continual circumspection is a marvel.

She's the ultimate 모범생, one who continually achieves exemplary results thru hard work but doesn't put too much stock in her own innate abilities and trusts more in hard work. It's like that PowerFM radio interview where she's asked to read a script, and she said that if she's going to read it well, dramatically, she should've been given the script the night before and would have stayed up all night practicing, to get the kind of results she expects from herself - she's a perfectionist when it comes to acting. She has so much respect for the art form, and she doesn't dare shortchange herself nor her audiences. That seriousness with which she brings her craft before the camera is just so much appreciated - and with K-movies making global headlines, I think she's positioned well for what's ahead - movies need great actresses!

And regarding her next project, @immorethant is exactly right. Her next project (movie or drama) is ready; she just dropped a hint so we don't all die from waiting, but I think it's OK to expect something 'large' when she does get past March 5th and is free to announce her next work - just the amount of time she's spending between last July and March - 8+ months in preparation makes me think she's upto something.... :love::glasses::grimace:

Finally,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1efBzcgvHA

this is a new English sub from someone else  - but made me realize in my earlier translation I misread where Mayor Choo says, 'nails' (못) for 'what' (뭣). LoL.

EDIT: Knowing Bros and Running Man back to back nights?? OMG. (rubs eyez) Updating front top page with guest appearances in variety programs too.

Edited by meechuttso
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Thank you so much @meechuttso for translation .  Glad to see you  :love: . 

Waiting for more of your translation...please :wub: 

22 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Still talks as though she really lacks confidence - her continual circumspection is a marvel. 

She's the ultimate 모범생, one who continually achieves exemplary results thru hard work but doesn't put too much stock in her own innate abilities and trusts more in hard work

That's why I (and we all)  love her, she's so humble and as long as she keeps thinking like this, never give any ground for complacency, she will always do better and better next time. 

Sorry for short greetings, so busy for me today.  :sweatingbullets:  

• Love 4

59 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

just the amount of time she's spending between last July and March - 8+ months in preparation makes me think she's upto something...

Absolutely what I'm thinking too. Her new project has supposedly been confirmed since Nov 2019 but kept a top secret till now and as much as she wants to reveal on two occasions, she's probably told not to say anything yet. It makes me think she's up to something big for her next project. And im waiting with abated breath. :D

34 minutes ago, immorethant said:

That's why I (and we all)  love her, she's so humble and as long as she keeps thinking like this, never give any ground for complacency, she will always do better and better next time. 

Yes agree so much, that's why we love this unassuming humble girl. :wub:

She's always saying she's lacking even when we know she's not! Someone need to tell her she is so good and deserving of all the fans support.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Welcome @chibico1020 if you are an aspiring Sun-shine (our super tight fan club here), go back and like every post on all 225 pages LoL . j/k :w00t::phew:

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum @meechuttso

Hahahaha will do if I have time. 

I made an IG solely for her which I used to like all her posts and everything about her. Though I regret that I discovered her late, as you guys mentioned here that she kinda cleaned her account so there are posts I won't see unless someone has a copy of them and post it here. 

Well this post is getting long, but just like you guys I can't wait to know her next project. 

P.S.: I just noticed that in most of her dramas, the audience ends up rooting for her to date or marry her male lead. Our baby is really charming eh. 

• Love 4