Quantcast

If you're interested in Western astrology.

Some predictions are really matched her personality. 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 10:13 AM, meechuttso said:

giphy.gif  :cold_sweat:

999FF9475CEF3EAF11

Ouch... who makes her like this? Whos naughty? Is it dan? :confounded:
Just saying...so quiet here...

On 6/17/2019 at 4:00 AM, biscuit710 said:

I don't know if anyone has posted this but I think this is new :sweat_smile: Hye Sun was so surprised when the fan wanted to make eye contact with her and not with Myung Soo :joy: She didn't expect that at all. I mean if I was that fan girl I would do the same haha

In RL, looks MS has more confidence than SHS. Sorry, just talking to myself...:sweat_smile:

Relationship between actor and audiences/fans is reciprocal.

I believe when actors put all effort into drama/movie and received low acceptance or rating, they will feel disappointed, more or less.

And for the fans, they will feel sad either when not see much of their favorite actors.

I think she may prefer her fans to follow her works, rather than follow her personal life, that's why she didn't update her IG or showed up much in public.

My head told me to accept and respect that.

But in my heart, it's so sad...

When the first thing after waking up is to check for the update news everyday and find nothing. 

When you keep telling yourself that it's okay, tomorrow she will appear again.

When everything is so quiet and you think it would be okay if you just keep posting, sharing anything about her and your sadness will be consoled from missing her.

When you tell yourself to just keep going on even though it's so hurt to see less and less fans still talking, posting, sharing things about her. And you understand those fans because you also run out of things or materials to talk about her.

When you just realized that for all those that were shared, there's nothing that you haven't seen or read. Nothing new to make your heart beats faster with hope.

When you can't help asking yourself that just when your favorite actress became a past.  

When you keep asking yourself should you stop or keep going on.

It now becomes unbearably painful.  :cold_sweat::bawling::heartbreak:

But for all of those doesn't mean I blame her, I just can't resist how I feel.

Sorry for my long rambling, this is not a goodbye, probably I just have to take a big break not to think of her for a while.

See you all later when she comes back.

• Sad 3

@immorethant Less fans are talking here and I do feel it  too, somehow all went quiet after ALML and after all that gloom from the moderator warnings. Sigh, where has everyone gone?:tears: And im as sad as you for no updates on her. Hyesun has always been low key and inactive on social media in between projects these few years. It just happened that for now there is no news of any new dramas and no events that we don't get to see her, as compared to last year when she attended a few awards ceremonies and where there was lots of news on her new projects.

But I'll always be here. Always cheering for her and always ready to share anything on her with everyone. Hope this place will resume its liveliness again soon.:)

• Like 4

@immorethant @Ni Wen - I both feel you and I am also everyday monitoring news for HS. Although I haven't posted allot here recently, I am still around and will always be here cheering HS alongside everyone here. Unfortunately, there isn't much to report lately and I hope we get soon update on her Innocence movie as it is supposed to be released this year, while Tomb Robbery next year. Let's also not forget in less than two months time we will find out if she is nominated for KBS Awards (better be and also win). 

Honestly, I want her to rest as she has been on a cow mode for too long and when she does come back next year with a project it is the right one for her. Rather than feeling the need to accept a drama to be active. :rolleyes: Finger Crossed she gets offered the same drama as Kim Soo Hyun. -_-

• Like 3

FYI, Shin Hae Sun is mentioned in this article. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1357611wpp/7-beauty-and-hair-styles-from-this-years-k-dramas-to-spice-up-your-look-this-fall

Long locks

Fall brings colder winds and chilly weather, so if you’re not in the mood for a short bob, keep your hair long and flowy — and we mean really long and flowy. Dong Baek (Gong Hyo Jin) in “When the Camellia Blooms” is the epitome of a kindhearted woman who has a stunning beauty that is admired by the whole town. She doesn’t care about glamming herself up and instead keeps it natural and easy with her long hair. Meanwhile, ballerina Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun) in “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is the complete opposite. She grew up sheltered in a rich family, and her style mirrors that. Her long, straight locks are styled accordingly with accessories like pearl headbands and clips.

angels-last-mission.jpg

If you missed “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” you can watch it here!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Smile, though your heart is aching...

Smile even though it's breaking...

T0tFmkn.jpg

R0mMqdZ.jpg

3eiX9kS.jpg

VR6XWue.jpg

:bawling::confounded::joy:

Hi. Im new here and a late bloomer. While im trapped by her, u all already free. Im new to forum too, so i cant even upload an image. Just be patient with her (shs), its that what fans supposed to be?

On 7/10/2019 at 12:56 AM, Ni Wen said:

Give this girl a break.

She can choose whatever type of dramas or any CFs she wants to do.

No actress limit herself to just thrillers in her career or only model for bags and fashion.

She's doing a great job so far and deserves a pat on her back.

She has my back. Always.:)

So true!!!! :thumbsup:As fans, lets just support her and enjoy her show. Not every of her choices can please all people. She has her own reasons too.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 12:56 AM, Ni Wen said:

Give this girl a break.

She can choose whatever type of dramas or any CFs she wants to do.

No actress limit herself to just thrillers in her career or only model for bags and fashion.

She's doing a great job so far and deserves a pat on her back.

She has my back. Always.:)

So true!!!! :thumbsup:As fans, lets just support her and enjoy her show. Not every of her choices can please all people. She has her own reasons too.

On 7/10/2019 at 1:11 PM, mylovekge said:

ALML is flawed, we all know that. It isn't the best drama out there. It's not everyone's cup of tea. Heck SHS can always do thriller but do I say it's her worst just because it isn't my preference? The fact that it is getting so much love internationally speaks volumes. I'd say it is one of her most successful projects so far. How is that bad? Because it's RomCom? I'm not here to argue but to me, a drama's success isn't just about what character the lead is playing, or what the plot is about. If so many people are enjoying it, giving it so much praise regardless of the plot holes, regardless of how inconsistent the narrative and the character development is, that it keeps trending, people talk about it, it takes no 1 or no 2 spot in ratings, aren't these measures of success too? People see right through these flaws because they enjoy it.  If this is really is a miss in her career, we'll probably know that if she doesnt get any recognition by the end of the year. But I know for sure that SHS gained so many new supporters through this drama. The boost in her IG followers (100k in what, 2 months?) says a lot. So many people are now looking forward to watching her old dramas and her next projects. If that isn't progress for her career then I don't know what is. 

Thank you.....my thought exactly. Im just a common fan who know nothing bout this kind of drama, so whether ALML is miss, flawed, bad whatever you name it, it really captivating me after all these years. Im not into kdrama, but after coffee prince and my love from the star, this is the first kdrama i really enjoy. The others kdrama just fastforwarding watch then pass. ALML, i keep it in my drive, so i can watch over and over again, whenever and wherever iam.

:innocent:

11 hours ago, Itsme said:

Thank you.....my thought exactly. Im just a common fan who know nothing bout this kind of drama, so whether ALML is miss, flawed, bad whatever you name it, it really captivating me after all these years. Im not into kdrama, but after coffee prince and my love from the star, this is the first kdrama i really enjoy. The others kdrama just fastforwarding watch then pass. ALML, i keep it in my drive, so i can watch over and over again, whenever and wherever iam.

:innocent:

You can watch her other projects too. Sometimes even if I don't like what I'm watching, I pull through because I want to see SHS on screen lmao :sweat_smile:

21 hours ago, Itsme said:

Hi. Im new here and a late bloomer. While im trapped by her, u all already free. Im new to forum too, so i cant even upload an image. Just be patient with her (shs), its that what fans supposed to be?

Not free. Just trying to endure the agony of waiting for updates every friggin' day lol 

Gosh, I really, really miss her. :( 

• Sad 1

I miss her too. I even watched Arthdal Chronicles because I thought Kim Ok-bin  looked vaguely like Shin Hye Sun. I hope there's nothing wrong with her. 

13 hours ago, mylovekge said:

You can watch her other projects too. Sometimes even if I don't like what I'm watching, I pull through because I want to see SHS on screen lmao :sweat_smile:

I did..!! I dig all of her drama. After ALML, i start digging her other project. First vp, 5c, 3017, mgl, hod lastly stranger. Actually for the last two, i dont want to watch, since i know shs dead in the end, and its dark, gloomy sad ending drama (i avoid this kind of drama, sad ending) but since i ran out of her show, i watch it eventually. In stranger, i admit it she stolen the show. I want to ask about stranger though but i still dont know how to upload an image.

12 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Not free. Just trying to endure the agony of waiting for updates every friggin' day lol 

Gosh, I really, really miss her. :( 

Well at least u have a lot info bout her and i have a lot of questions too. Noob here...:yum:

10 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

I miss her too. I even watched Arthdal Chronicles because I thought Kim Ok-bin  looked vaguely like Shin Hye Sun. I hope there's nothing wrong with her. 

No theres nothing wrong with her (God forbid). She just spend her time with her bf (delu mode).

:love: