1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

Amidst all the excitement on Innocent movie, I'm still waiting for that long awaited drama news. Can she accept a drama soon? Miss her in dramaland. :huh:

I think it's strange that why in the press conference and the radio program, there's no question about her new work ? (there might be, but at least I don't see any article mentioned).  It's different from Olive Young event that there're question like this from fans and she replied that she's reviewing the scripts.

My wild guess (plus my bias imagination) is that 

Probably now there is some progress about her new work, she may already choose the script she'd love to do, but it may be in the negotiation process and not 100% confirmed yet. The last time YNK got a lesson that there was leaking news that SHS accepted the role in ALML, at first YNK denied (I think because somethings were not confirmed at that time), but then later YNK confirmed the news and got criticized from that.  

So I think this time while they are working to close the deal, they may request the press not to ask this question  because they know if SHS was asked, because she is a honest person so she may feel uncomfortable answering about this now.  She can't say that she's still reviewing it, and she can't say she got the new drama either (because it's not certain and that answer will bring up more questions). :sweatingbullets:

Just my guess...which is always wrong.  LOL :D

(already prepared to accept any embarrassment from writing this :P  perhaps I'd better do less-embarrassing things , like posting news and photos )

1YYV9WVSD3_1.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

:love::love::love:

She didn't say anything, really want to know the story behind this. :wub:

From CGV, so now we know today she had shooting for CGV Youtube program ‘Fanterview’ (팬터뷰) and also recorded Movie ASMR (even though she is having a sore throat).  IG also said she is 100000 times more beautiful in real life like goddess. :innocent: 

(Hope they asked her about new drama in the interview).

From Kidari Ent, tomorrow at 8 a.m. (postponed from 7 a.m.).

Kim Yung Chul power FM.

An article about YNK.

https://www.kpopmap.com/the-company-who-seems-to-accept-only-tall-artists/

The Company Who Seems To Accept Only Tall Artists

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

So I think this time while they are working to close the deal, they may request the press not to ask this question  because they know if SHS was asked, because she is a honest person so she may feel uncomfortable answering about this now.  She can't say that she's still reviewing it, and she can't say she got the new drama either (because it's not certain and that answer will bring up more questions). :sweatingbullets:

Just my guess...which is always wrong.  LOL :D

(already prepared to accept any embarrassment from writing this :P  perhaps I'd better do less-embarrassing things , like posting news and photos )

No don't be embarrassed!!! We are just speculating and sharing our discussion and ideas!:P  I think the same too that she's already confirm something but can't announce yet. Though I know that, I still cant help wishing the announcement will come soon!B)

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

From CGV, so now we know today she had shooting for CGV Youtube program ‘Fanterview’ (팬터뷰) and also recorded Movie ASMR (even though she is having a sore throat).  IG also said she is 100000 times more beautiful in real life like goddess. :innocent: 

(Hope they asked her about new drama in the interview).

Wow can't wait to see the interview! Wish we could get to see this beautiful goddess in person one day! We can dream right? :lol:

This is movie promotion so I doubt they will ask about drama. <_<

The radio interview is so early tomorow! Poor Hyesun must be up so early... luckily it's postponed to an hour later. :lol:

I can't access the link on phone or laptop too. Will have to wait for others to upload the interview. I'm curious to see what will she be wearing tomorow!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Lots of activities , now I have to note it down to remind myself.

• Radio program ‘Kim Yung Chul power FM’. —> Feb 12 (tomorrow) at 8 a.m. KST
  • ‘SISEON PLAY’ YouTube interview —> TBD
  • CGV ‘Fanterview’ YouTube interview (and ASMR)—> TBD
  • ‘Running Man’ —> TBD
  • Special Premiere and Stage Greetings—> Feb 25th at 7 p.m.
  • Public Premiere —> Mar 5th
  • International Premiere —> TBD :D

*** Seeing KBS and SBS helped her promote this movie like this but no promoting program from cable channel, I can’t help thinking that her next drama will be with major channels again :rolleyes::P

"Jeong-In and her mysterious lost money case."

vzzVWYd.jpg

월급받은지 이틀도 안됐는데 왜 텅장? 누가 도려갔냐  (사실 범인은 나).

It's not even two days yet since I received my paycheck but why my bank book is empty ? Who took it away .... (Actually the culprit is me :P

:joy::joy: same here.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Lots of activities , now I have to note it down to remind myself.

• Radio program ‘Kim Yung Chul power FM’. —> Feb 12 (tomorrow) at 8 a.m. KST
  • ‘SISEON PLAY’ YouTube interview —> TBD
  • CGV ‘Fanterview’ YouTube interview (and ASMR)—> TBD
  • ‘Running Man’ —> TBD
  • Special Premiere and Stage Greetings—> Feb 25th at 7 p.m.
  • Public Premiere —> Mar 5th
  • International Premiere —> TBD :D

What a busy schedule for our girl and really love how both SBS and KBS are promoting her new film. I agree with you @immorethant she will deffo star with one of these big broadcast stations this year. 

I want her to get an offer from TvN or OCN...like what is wrong with both these independent channels? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Actually I'm wondering if the radio programme tomorow accepts fans questions or how and where to ask. @immorethant if you managed to tune in and there's really a space to ask questions, please help me ask her to consider organising a Asia Fan Meeting! :)

I would like to ask her a lot of things too,  but I'm so embarrased with my poor Korean. I will surely humiliate myself.

:bawling::bawling: 

If I saw her in real life, I may just freeze there and can only say 'Annyeong'.

7 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

I want her to get an offer from TvN or OCN...like what is wrong with both these independent channels? 

I think she also got offer from cable channel...but I guess that KBS and SBS did for her so much that if both offered her a drama, she may have to show her gratitude to give them priviledge consider first.

• LOL 4

34 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I would like to ask her a lot of things too,  but I'm so embarrased with my poor Korean

From his IG account profile, I think the host tomorow likes to speak and learn English since he wants to be an international comedian. Let's try asking in English lol! 

I absolutely love your video!!!! :joy:

@immorethant just saw this. My wish came true??! Where to ask? Leave comments???

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

So amazing to be scrolling through the Korea Times english news site and there among all the top news  stories is a picture of Shin Hye Sun and an article about her new movie. Contents are already on the Innocent Soompi page. There's not much new information but it shows that, while this movie may be excellent storytelling, production and directing, it is above all a Shin Hye Sun movie. So proud of her accomplishments. 

• Awesome 2

43 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

@immorethant just saw this. My wish came true??! Where to ask? Leave comments???

Yes, you can leave your question in IG comments. :)  

This block from a Korean fans. She sent MMS text to the radio show on Monday and her message was read during broadcast. :wub:
https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=okmikwang&logNo=221803517232

37 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

So amazing to be scrolling through the Korea Times english news site and there among all the top news  stories is a picture of Shin Hye Sun and an article about her new movie.

Oh @Man-O-Man,  thank you for sharing. 

Please allow me to post the screen page from Korea Times here for the record. 

I am so glad to see her news along with 'Parasite'

Qt6uFbD.jpg

( I really wish one day this imagination of mine will happen for real ).

News reporter :  Mr. Bong Joon-Ho, could you please telling us about casting Shin Hye-Sun in your new film ?

Bong Joon-Ho : Actually I followed her works for a while and the other days that I read the news I saw her photo along with 'Parasite' articles. So I decided that she must be in my next work.  B):rolleyes::phew:

I will keep dreaming about this. 

Good Night !   :love: :sleeping: :heart:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Kim Yung Chul power fm , starts right now. 

Why is she so cute like this ?  :love::kiss_wink::heart:

She played a charade game, and one of the words is 'Kang Ha Neul'.

Umm...is it a hint of something ? :rolleyes::lol:

VMcuqA9.jpg

Spoiler

Cutie :love:

qoVFHaQ.gif

Her reaction when MC played the clip from 'My Golden Life'. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcLeL-NOGbY 

KcTZatX.gif

Have to go to work now, see you later !! 

Hope there will be official video released soon :) 

p.s. video from Korean fan.

• Love 4

Some interview translations. (my apology for any incorrect).

Today Kim Yung Chul asked Shin Hye Sun "What would you like to say to yourself in year 2013 ?"
Shin Hye Sun replied "To say this I feel like crying. Is it because it's morning so I'm emotional ?" hesitated for a moment.

Kim Yung Chul said "I will turn on music".  SHS said "No.no. Not (to make) atmosphere like that".
Shin Hye Sun said "I would like to tell myself that 'Hye Sun, start exercise early' ".
"At that time I didn't do any exercise at all".
Also added "I want to say 'Work hard', 'Live harder. Fighting' "

Spoiler

이날 김영철은 신혜선에 "2013년 신혜선에게 하고싶은 말이 있나"라는 질문을 건넸다
신혜선은 "이런 말을 하면 울 것도 같다"면서 "아침이니까 감수성이 풍부해지나?"라며 잠시 머뭇거렸다.

이어 "음악을 깔아주겠다"는 김영철의 말에 "그런 분위기 아니다"라며 "'혜선아 빨리 운동 시작해'라는 말을 하고 싶다"고 쾌활하게 말해 웃음을 자아냈다.
신혜선은 "그때는 운동을 아예 안하고 있었다. 또 '고생했다', '더 열심히 살아. 파이팅' 이런 말을 해주고 싶다"고 덧붙였다.
또 '고생했다', '더 열심히 살아. 파이팅' 이런 말을 해주고 싶다"고 덧붙였다

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2020/02/143457/

Today in the radio show, Shin Hye Sun answered the question from DJ Kim Yung Chul about her recent popularity.
"I received a lot of encouragement from fans. I feel cheered up (get energy) when I saw positive comments" she said thankfully."Of course, there're also negative comments. I don't feel good when seeing bad comments."
"Isn't that better than no comment (at all) ?" Kim Yung Sul tried to console Shin Hye Sun.
SHS "That's right. If there's too little bad comments, it's just..like a friend (And both laughed).
(I think she meant having comment is like having friend. Sometimes we need a friend who are interested in you, even a bad friend. ).

Spoiler

이날 라디오에서 신혜선은 최근 인기를 실감하냐는 DJ김영철의 질문에 "팬 분들께 용기를 너무 많이 받는다. 긍정적인 댓글을 보면 힘이 난다"고 고마운 마음을 전했다.
이어 신혜선은 "물론 악플도 당연히 있다. 안 좋은 댓글 보면 기분이 좋지는 않다"고 말했다. 신혜선의 말에 김영철이 "(댓글이)없는 것보단 있는 게 낫지 않냐"고 위로하자 신혜선 또한 공감하
며 "맞다. 악플이 너무 없으면 그냥 지인같다"고 말해 웃음을 자아냈다. 

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202002120952889092

SHS explained about 'Kang Ha Nuel' quiz keyword. (she played a charade game and 'Kang Ha Neul' is one of the quiz words).
"Nowadays the hottest nice story maker (미담제조기 , 미담 = nice/impressive story 제조기 = maker/machine)".
KYC "Both were high school alumni. Do you still contact him often lately ?" .
SHS "Yes, (we are alumni) but now I didn't contact him well/much".

Spoiler

신혜선은 '강하늘'이라는 키워드 퀴즈에 "요즘 가장 핫한 미담제조기'라고 설명했다. 김영철이 "두 사람은 고교 동창이라고 하더라. 지금도 자주 연락하냐"고 묻자 신혜선은 "(동창) 맞다. 그런데 지금은 연락을 잘 못하고 있다"고 웃음을 지었다.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202002130100087310005723&servicedate=20200212

Regarding the question "Isn't it your style that normally wake up at morning and eat right away ?'
SHS answered "I eat after morning, at lunch time" 
KYC "What would you choose among Korean food, Chinese food, Western food and Fast food/snack ?"
SHS "I can't choose that. Actually I'm starting diet."  "(But) I want to eat Korean and Western food". 
(She's starting diet again...does it mean she's preparing for the new work ?)  :w00t::rolleyes:

Spoiler

신혜선은 '아침에 일어나서 바로 먹는 스타일은 아니냐'는 질문에 "아침 지나고 점심 때부터 먹는다"고 답했다. 이어 "한식, 중식, 양식, 분식 중에 고른다면? 그건 못 고르겠다. 사실 다이어트를 시작했다"면서 "한식, 양식 다 먹고 싶다"고 말했다.
http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202002130100087310005723&servicedate=20200212

Above IG message.

매 작품마다 캐릭터 변신 완.벽.소.화.  연기 만렙 신혜선의 직업 변천사를 공개합니다! 세젤멋 검사 #영은수 부터 비운의 발레리나 #이연서 첫 스크린 주연작 <#결백>의 변호사 안정인까지

Every work character transformation was performed perfectly.  Here we revealed top-level acting transformation of Shin Hye Sun's work.   From the nicest prosecutor Young Eun Soo to unfortunate ballerina Lee Yeon Seo to her first starring role attorney Ahn Jung-In in movie 'Innocence'.

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

(She's starting diet again...does it mean she's preparing for the new work ?) 

She already had one confirmed work right? She said in Olive event that filming will start this year. But we still don't know what is it. Not a drama perhaps a movie. I wonder why still not announced.

Actually I don't understand why she must diet? She's already so slim!!!

She's too cute in today's interview! Gosh can't imagine I'm stanning and loving an actress this much.:lol:

I need to go check out those videos and pics first. Thanks @immorethant for all the links and translations!!!!:heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

From IG of Kim Yung Chul himself.

He wrote 

신혜선만난다고 정장룩!

아 이구동성퀴즈?

난 겨울을 좋아하고, 신혜선은 늦여름을 좋아한대 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

넌 어떤게든 나랑 맞고싶지 않았구나!ㅋㅋ

Met Shin Hye Sun in formal suit (he meant his dress). 

Ah..One voice quiz ?  (a quiz that 2 person give answer at the same time, to test if they think the same).

I said I like winter, Shin Hye Sun said she like 'passing summer' (늦여름) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So you don't want to match with me, right ? ㅋㅋ

From above Youtube that I posted, this is the part at  38.38 - 39.11 min. 

(only some sentences that I understood, sorry for any incorrect)

Kim Yung Chul said 'Let's say at the same time. What's your favorite season? 1. 2. 3.'

KYC -  'Winter'.

Shin Hye Sun - 'Passing/late summer' (늦여름)

(Both laughed)

SHS -  'Not match, not match'.

KYC -  'It's like she intentionally said thing that not match with me'  (SHS laughed).  

SHS - '(Because) summer is so hot'. 

KYC - 'If I ask her between autumn and winter , what do you like ?. She will answer 'Early autumn' (초가을). 

SHS - (LOL) 

KYC - 'Passing summer, she planned it all. Wow. Daebak' 

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

credit gif : DC inside

31DRBNI.gif

bRE45Rg.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Thank you so much @immorethant...HS seems so much relaxed than her previous radio shows and seems to be enjoying herself. :wub: The MC is one of the main cast of Knowing Brothers and really hope she gets an offer to come on the show to promote her new film. I can only image how candied HS would be :lol::D

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@iffy21  congratulations!  Your dream comes true.

https://www.nemopan.com/pan_issue/13909550

신혜선·배종옥, '아는형님' 출격..'모녀 케미' 뽐낸다

Shin Hye Sun, Bae Jong Ok ‘Knowing Brothers’  . Showing off Mother-daughter chemistry.

Actress Shin Hye Sun and Bae Jong Ok appear together in JTBC’s program ‘Knowing Brothers’.

As a result of news on Jan 13, Shin Hye Sun and Bae Jong Ok participated in the recording of ‘Knowing Brothers’. Both actress showed honesty and easy-going charm, so the chemistry with ‘Knowing Brothers’s members is expected. 

Spoiler

배우 신혜선 배종옥이 JTBC 예능 프로그램 '아는형님'에 동반 출연한다.

13일 뉴스1 취재 결과, 신혜선 배종옥은 이날 '아는형님' 녹화에 참여한다. 두 사람 모두 솔직하고 털털한 매력을 뽐내는 여배우들인 만큼, '아는 형님' 멤버들과의 케미스트리를 보여줄 것으로 기대된다..

JTBC 측 “배종옥X신혜선 ‘아는형님’ 출연, 22일 방송”(공식입장)

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202002130919300310#_enliple

This news said it will be broadcast on Feb 22

From Kidari Ent.

Briefing video of rice wine murder case, narrated by Shin Hye Sun :love:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2