Quantcast

tic3bIN.gif

https://weekly.chosun.com/client/news/viw.asp?ctcd=C09&nNewsNumb=002568100020

Bae Jong-Ok's interview for Chosun Weekly, talking about movie 'Children Act' (year 2017, Emma Thompson , Fionn Whitehead). 

In one part of conversation , she talked about taking court scene in movie and she mentioned that 'Innocent' will be released in October  :lol:

Spoiler

배종옥 저도 요즈음 법정 장면을 찍고 있지만 이게 촬영은 힘들고 표시는 별로 안 나는, 시쳇말로 본전 뽑기 어려운 작업이지요. 올 10월에 개봉 예정인 ‘결백’(감독 박상현)이라는 작품에 법정 신이 몇 군데 나오는데, 카메라를 아무리 잘 돌려도 그림이 예쁘게 나올 리가 없잖아요. 판사·변호사·피고인 등 인물들의 감정선을 따라가야 하는 작업이라 감독들이 스트레스를 많이 받아요. 

Bae Jong-Ok :  I also took court scene these days, but shooting this was so hard, and I do not really express well enough, like being said nowadays that it's a hard work to make it good.  In the coming movie 'Innocent' (directed by Park Sang-Hyeon) which scheduled for premiere in October , there are a lot of court scenes in this work but no matter how well you roll the camera it's hardly possible to make the picture come out pretty. Directors get a lot of stress because it's a work that have to express emotions of judges, lawyers, defendants, etc. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Can't wait for her next appearance!  Missing this girl. 

• Love 3

Lately I saw some pics of this in twitter, so I just want to post this 'egoist' 2016 collection here too (even though some were posted already in this thread long time ago).

It's one of my favorite photo set of Shin Hye Sun :love:

QEY8oWu.jpg

dQWNPqU.jpg

qXk11Ya.jpg

Spoiler

fdYQ8y6.jpg

R1KyLHj.jpg

ycXezFf.jpg

4nzDecP.jpg

SUkqTVH.jpg

ckJhvGF.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I was watching this. Thanks to @immorethant for this. It amazes me to observe the amount of passion she has for acting! I think, I can listen to her non-stop talking about it. And where all that passion brought her today ... she seems so articulate and as we know intelligent ... it makes me excited to think about her future endeavours. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Thank you @jakey09.  However, I would like to give all credit to @meechuttso, she is the one who originally posted that video on page 1.  :wub:

Watching interview again, I think at that time (as humble as she always is), she must thought that the best she could get was supporting role.  So she had desire and set possible future goal like playing variuos roles and having a chance to get at least 'a representative work' that can be recognized or even played as villain.  She may never think that today she will become a lead actress whose her roles were totally unique and all were highly recognized and loved.  I'm so proud of her.

:blush::love:

9QBKoQn.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

jH5uRJe.jpg

The 8th 'MG New Village Saving' (MG 새마을금고) photo contest.

Source https://www.kfcc.co.kr/cyberpr/cyb0201.do?num=254&reqMode=view

Spoiler

Trivia.

I just know today that this couple already worked together for 4 times.  :blink:

https://1boon.kakao.com/sbsnoriter/4times

(credit to twitter owner @pig_roopie and @HyesunTrans)

https://mobile.twitter.com/pig_roopie/status/1158256139861016577

From TVN's Amazing Saturday EP70 on 3-Aug-2019.

At first they guessed the title is '20 and 30' (스물과 서른)  :joy: and then '30 and 17'  (서른과 열일곱)

and then  '30 years old but seventeen years old'  (서른이지만 열일곱입니다)

And finally the correct answer :sweatingbullets:  '30 but 17' (서른이지만 열일곱입니다 )

Last week she was also mentioned in the same show.  (source : DC inside)

bJmDrrA.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I’m gonna take out some of my frustration. You can agree or not. 

Hae Sun may be spending her time sleeping (allthst hard training then shooting), shooting for her second movie or we don’t know what that frustrated woman is up to ... that all aside ... Shouldn’t at least YNK be clear about what she is up to?! 

I’m really frustrated at how YNK is busy dealing with her activities! They have no VLive channel for her, no interactions with fans ... where the bloody hell is her first fan meeting?! How there was lack of promotions post ALML as well ... I think it goes both ways, so I’m gonna blame both the channel (Who said to be oh so fond of her!) and YNK.

Like somebody said, Hae Sun had more interviews when she was lesser known than now. Her manager seems to be having more exposure lately than her. :wacko:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

17 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I’m gonna take out some of my frustration. You can agree or not. 

Hae Sun may be spending her time sleeping (allthst hard training then shooting), shooting for her second movie or we don’t know what that frustrated woman is up to ... that all aside ... Shouldn’t at least YNK be clear about what she is up to?! 

I’m really frustrated at how YNK is busy dealing with her activities! They have no VLive channel for her, no interactions with fans ... where the bloody hell is her first fan meeting?! How there was lack of promotions post ALML as well ... I think it goes both ways, so I’m gonna blame both the channel (Who said to be oh so fond of her!) and YNK.

Like somebody said, Hae Sun had more interviews when she was lesser known than now. Her manager seems to be having more exposure lately than her. :wacko:

I hope she’s relaxing a bit, not easy for a workaholic, but she may have had to jump full speed into her two new movie roles and is focused on that.   She was such an enormous presence in ALML it feels like there is an emptiness in the world now that it’s over, especially for her addicted fans.  I'm sure we’ll be hearing from her on her birthday in a few weeks. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just found this random old video. She looks sooooooooo awkward and shy... Very funny. I wonder what they are talking about

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Interview of Lee Ye Na who played in ALML, praising Shin Hye Sun.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000624898

Spoiler

[인터뷰] ‘단, 하나의 사랑’ 이예나 “집중력 대단한 신혜선, 배울 점 많았어요”

신예 이예나에겐 지난 몇 달이 꿈같은 시간이었다. 전공인 발레 실력을 살려 KBS2 ‘단, 하나의 사랑’으로 시청자와 호흡할 수 있었기 때문이다. 특히 함께 촬영한 신혜선에게 많은 점을 배울 수 있어, 여배우로서도 좋은 경험이 되었다고 고백했다.

“혜선 언니는 현장에서 참 털털하고 싹싹했어요. 스태프들에게도 다정했고요. 하지만 카메라 앞에만 서면 집중력이 대단하더라고요. 스태프들과 장난치고 즐겁게 지내다가도 자신이 해야할 연기를 똑부러지게 해내는 점을 보면서, 저도 꼭 배우고 싶다고 생각했어요. 연기를 워낙 잘하니, 그 점도 닮고 싶고요. 주연으로서 엄청 부담이 컸을 텐데도, 발레를 완벽히 소화하면서 연기까지 해내는 걸 보고 멋있게 느껴졌어요.”

[Interview] ALML Lee Ye Na , “Great concentration Shin Hye Sun, I learned a lot”

For rookie Lee Yena, the last few months have been like a dream time for her. This is because she was able to act for audience through KBS2's “Angel's Last Mission: Love,” utilizing her skill as major in ballet. In particular, she confessed that she learned a lot from Shin Hye Sun, who filmed together, and it was a good experience as an actress.

“Hye Sun sister was very easy-going and amiable at the scene. She was also friendly to the staffs. But when only she stood in front of the camera, her concentration was tremendous. To see she had fun with the staff and stayed being happy while she had to do acting and managed to be smart and decisive, I think I also really want to learn that. She is so good at acting, and I want to be the same like that too. It would have been a huge burden to be a lead actress, but it was splendid to see her acted and danced ballet perfectly.”

@LannaSS  For that clip, here is some part of  translation by @meechuttso  (from page 131).

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/389185-shin-hye-sun-신혜선/?do=findComment&comment=21439098

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[Star photo] Shin Hye Sun and Lee Da Hee...'Tall' actresses show off their height superiority.

http://www.dailypop.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=40371

The tall, long legs are special unique quality that catches the eyes.

Stars who don't look tall when looking only at their faces but you will be surprised by their heights when looking at full-body shot.

They show off their superior heights and also look exceptionally great in any outfit.

Daily Pop gathers a collection of those tall actors showing their perfect body proportion.

Shin Hye Sun
Unique height stands out.

890271.jpg

Spoiler

[스타직찍] 신혜선·이다희…우월한 기럭지를 자랑하는 '장신' 배우

장신들은 특유의 시원시원한 롱다리가 시선을 사로잡는다.

얼굴만 봤을 때는 키가 커 보이지 않는 스타의 경우 전신샷을 보면 생각보다 큰 키에 놀라게 된다.

이들은 우월한 기럭지를 자랑하며 어떤 의상을 입어도 남다른 소화력을 자랑한다.

데일리팝이 완벽한 비율을 뽐내는 장신 배우들을 정리했다.

신혜선
남다른 기럭지가 돋보여

(I am proud that Shin Hye Sun was mentioned first  :blush:

Vocabulary.

U4YOjRU.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I noticed a feed from Girlstyle.com in Singapore talking about 5 Korean designer bags including Shin Hye Sun’s Carlyn bag.

https://girlstyle.com/sg/article/35875/stand-out-from-the-crowd-with-these-5-korean-designer-bag-brands

The write up included:

Endorsed by rising actress Shin Hyesun, Carlyn's sophisticated and classy bags are popular among office ladies in South Korea. 

RISING actress???  Hey Girlstyle – have you watched her shows?  Shin Hye Sun isn’t a rising actress – she has already risen – years ago.  Like the sun in the sky she is a radiant star gifted to humanity.  It should have read “Designed by world class actress Shin Hye Sun from South Korea,  Carlyn's sophisticated and classy bags reflect the perfect classic beauty of the actress herself.”  Sheesh!  I should have been a copywriter.

• LOL 1

Shin Hye Sun will be a special docent (museum guide) for art event of the artist David Hockney.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 8/6/2019 at 6:05 PM, Man-O-Man said:

I hope she’s relaxing a bit, not easy for a workaholic, but she may have had to jump full speed into her two new movie roles and is focused on that.   She was such an enormous presence in ALML it feels like there is an emptiness in the world now that it’s over, especially for her addicted fans.  I'm sure we’ll be hearing from her on her birthday in a few weeks. 

Sorry for replying late. Have been ... busy.

Well, she did end up showing her face. Everything is fine with the world now. Now we have to wait for 22/23rd. :glasses:

• Love 1