Another 'Innocent' 30 second version.

http://tv.naver.com/v/12124675?openType=nmp

Nothing much only  2 additonal dialogues.

(Bae Jong Ok)  지가 죽였슈 

You killed (them).

(Shin Hye Sun)  딸도 못 아라보는 사람이 계획적으로 사람을 죽여요?

How can a pereson who couldn’t even recognize own daughter diliberaltely kill people ?

‘Secret Forest’ fan art.

(Credit - @A_vilal Twitter)

t2PSXBR.png

I still can't forget Eun-Soo :bawling::bawling:

• Love 3

mKIXJA1.jpg

Now movie flyer was distributed at the cinema. (Really want to have this too). 

(front)

0I0Gfuu.jpg

(back) 

I love SHS photos here :wub:  She is Eun Soo + Yeon Seo. 

TTnRINf.jpg

credit : baidu_shinhaesun_bar

Now 'Innocence' ** trailer was posted on Facebook of both 2 major movie theatre chains in SK.

CGV --> https://www.facebook.com/CJCGV/

Lotte Cinema --> https://www.facebook.com/LotteCinema.kr/

And the trailer received lots of likes and comments (most comments are Korean audiences said the movie is interesting and asked their friends to see this movie together). I wish many Korean people go see this movie and make it a hit and gives all overseas fans more chance to see it in theater too, plesase. :kiss_wink::heart:

(** I still don't know the real English name of this movie 'Innocence' or 'Innocent'. IRL there are many movie's name which is adjective. But the word '결백' is a noun. Probably I should start call it 'Innocence'.....However, I'd better wait for an expert to clarify this).

Spoiler

This is the photo from YNK new years party since Nov 2018, I've seen it once but at that time I paid all my attention to SHS, so didn't notice other YNK's actors/actressess in that.

Today I see it was posted again in some webboard, now with the names.

(from Left to right)  Shin Hye Sun,  Chae Jong Hyeop (Stove League), Lee Joo Young, Kim Hyun Joo, Stephanie Lee, Kim In Kwon ( and I think the man behind him is Kim Min Soo, YNK CEO).  And the woman stood behind SHS, I think she probably is the visual director who gave birth to twins and SHS sent her greetings (from page 216-217).  

x6BIDHK.jpg

• Love 5

20200203_m_pje_1000002.jpg

"두고 보세요, 내가 결백을 증명할테니"  - Let's see,  I will prove the innocence.

대형 로펌 에이스 변호사이자 채화자의 딸 - Ace attorney of big law firm, daughter of Chae Hwa Ja (Bae Jong Ok's character).

안정인/신혜선  -  Ahn Jung In / Shin Hye Sun

'Innocence' poster released - Shin Hye Sun new faces. 

(https://news.maxmovie.com/415063/)

'Innocence' Shin Hye Sun, first screen lead actress...overwhelming presence  (http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020020308512435389)

여기에 "두고 보세요, 내가 결백을 증명할테니"라는 대사는 화자를 변호하며 일촉즉발의 상황 속에서도 강한 카리스마로 진실을 추적하고자 하는 정인의 의지를 드러내고 있다. 

"Let's see,  I will prove the innocence" the dialogue here shows Jung-In's determination to seek out the truth with her strong charisma in order to defend Hwa Ja (her mother) in the volatile situation.

20200203_m_pje_1000005.jpg

20200203_m_pje_1000006.jpg

From Shin Hye Sun to Bae Jong Ok ,  'Innocence'  12 photo stills released...thrilling pursuit begins.

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23696296

137847_155272_1817.jpg

From Shin Hye Sun’s manager IG  (@hi.diidii)

wZ3HvIE.jpg

mfDAV9M.gif

The poster on the bus said the release date is March 5th (clearer pic in the previous post).

• Love 3

From @kidarient.movie. IG

nAbg7wv.png

(My apologies for any incorrect translation, and my apologies for keep apologizing, although my head is not hard).  :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

작년부터 기다렸다 = has been waiting since last year.   (I've been waiting since last decade too :D)

와 미쳤다 야 이거다 아거보러가저 야  3월영화는 이거다 이거야 = Wow, this is crazy(미쳤다 - crazy, awesome). Let's go to see this. The is March movie.

sPhKGyA.png

와 이거 보러 가자 ㅠㅠ 신혜선 진짜 좋아해 조연으로 조금씩 나올 때부터 엄청 좋아했었는데 오ㅜ앙 대박

Wow, let's go to see this ㅠㅠ I really like Shin Hye Sun. Like her so much since when she appeared little in supporting roles.  Wow daebak. 

진짜 예고편이데도 연기 개오진다 안면근육 쓰는 거랑 딕션 미쳐 언니 나 가져 제발. 

Even though it's only trailer, but the acting that flows out of facial muscle and diction is so crazy. Sister, please take me. 

딕션 진짜 귀에대고 말해주는거같아 ㅜㅜ 연기는 말모 언니 사랑해

Diction is so clear (귀에대고 말해 = like 'talking/whispering close/into ears - so it's like speak very clearly I guess).  Acting is no need to say (or 'you tell me' 말모 = 말해 뭐해) . Sister I love you.

Y085vbQ.png

미친 카리스마 Crazy charisma  오져버려 F**king cool (slang)

신혜서 배우늠 연기 미쳤음...배총옥, 허준호 배우늠도 ㄹ ㅇ 

Actress Shin Hye Sun's acting is crazy...Bae Jong Ok and Heo Jun Ho also ...indeed. 

Spoiler

rIQU1J3.png

배종옥 배우늠사랑해요... 

Actress Bae Jong Ok, I love you...

아 미친 음소거하고 그림만봐도 연기쩔러

Wow, only just looking at the picture makes me crazy and speechless. Awesome.

MFxXGIe.png

너무 좋아 소름돋는다 꼭 본다 3월 빨리 와ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

It's sooo good, gives me goosebumps. March please come quickly, hu hu hu.

내가 한국 영화 잘 안 보러 가는데 같이 보자  아 너무 궁금해

I don't go to see much of Korean movie but let's go see this together...ahh so curious about it.

P.S. By translating this, I saw lots of  미친 (crazy) words, makes me think about our @meechuttso  (미쳤어) , I missed her so much. And then I saw her post again :love::heart:  glad to see you. 

• Love 4

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Innocence' Shin Hye Sun, first screen lead actress...overwhelming presence  (http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020020308512435389)

I love this caption. "Overwhelming Presence." No words needed. B)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002840264

Absolutely excited and happy about good reviews from the trailer. Though I don't understand a single word from KidariEnt's latest post, I know they are good praises and reviews of the cast (including Hyesun) and the movie.

So happy for Hyesun! I hope this will be a great first step for more to come in establishing herself in the film industry just as what she had achieved in her dramas. 

• Love 5

DaeBak you guys!

@immorethant has not only posted every single clip and article about 결백 but also translated everything near perfectly, including colloquial short contracted expressions fans use on social media and messaging. I'm starting to think she's Korean afterall B)

Thanks for all the spectacular still cut shots and just all this work!

I am going to copy or quote all these in the Innocent Movie thread, too, thank you.

It's pretty exciting, especially to think that SHS did all this while already limbering up for Dan Only Love ballerina role over a year ago. While nobody likes to wait 15+ months between shooting and watching, something very novel and thrilling about watching Shin Hye-Sun in a work she did in 2018!

I think this week is the public announcement meeting, and it seems there's still some uncertainty as to the actual opening date, March 5 or later. I frankly think it's better to wait more because from the comments, SK movie theaters are empty due to the virus concerns. Sorry if that sounds like I am focusing on commercial success when there are serious problems in the world.

For all the people affected by the illness and all of us concerned for our family and loved ones, my prayers and well wishes from the other side of the Ocean. Keep warm and healthy Chingoos. :innocent:

Since she's such a diligent student of Korean, just 1 teeny minor correction.

Spoiler

(Bae Jong Ok)  지가 죽였슈 

You killed (them).

Spoiler

Actually 지가 is country-side accent pronunciation of 제가 , meaning I (or me, first person). So the mom has dementia and can't even tell if she killed or not and is saying she killed.

죽였슈 is hicky accent version of killed, 죽였어요 or 죽였소 or most appropriately 죽였어 (how mom would normally say to a daughter if she had recognized her as her daughter). This movie was partly filmed and supposed to have taken place in 충청도 (the two Choong-Chung Provinces), and that accent also gives it away as the approximate area this took place.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

(almost forgot to say that it's good to see her smile again. For me, seeing her cried a lot since Hymn of Death, ALML and probably more cry and intense acting in 'Innocence' , now I really want to see her do a Rom-com again for her next drama :P:D  Her smile is so precious and I really want her to have more relax atmosphere at shooting set after hard working on ballet for the last project. )

Glad to see you @meechuttso and thank you so much for your help correcting me.  So good to gain more vocab knowledge (let me note it down in my book first).

NCfYFrY.jpg

And no, I'm not Korean, and not English speaker too. I came from year 3017 when everyone is using Galactic language.  So, even reading English from your post I still have to access my dictionary implanted app to check the meaning.. :lol:

What I think about public announcement meeting is that 'Will the actors be able to answer the interview questions ?" :D Because the movie was shot over a year ago, don't know if SHS or other actors still remember the details. LOL. 

2 hours ago, meechuttso said:

I think this week is the public announcement meeting, and it seems there's still some uncertainty as to the actual opening date, March 5 or later. I frankly think it's better to wait more because from the comments, SK movie theaters are empty due to the virus concerns. Sorry if that sounds like I am focusing on commercial success when there are serious problems in the world.

You and me have the same thought.  I'm so worried too about that Corona virus will affect the number of people go to movie theaters, but I also worried about everyone's health too. (I am also in one of epidemic countries, everyone here is wearing mask , but if SHS movie has chance to be shown in my country, I will surely go to see).

2 hours ago, meechuttso said:

For all the people affected by the illness and all of us concerned for our family and loved ones, my prayers and well wishes from the other side of the Ocean. Keep warm and healthy Chingoos. :innocent:

Yes, so for one (or more) month before the movie premier, I hope the virus situation will be better and when March comes, everyone can enjoy this movie.  I've heard yesterday that there's already curing medicine announcement. 

Don't forget to wear the mask when going outside (including you, uri Hye Sun) :love::heart:

0q81eE7.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Don't forget to wear the mask when going outside (including you, uri Hye Sun) :love::heart:

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

P.S. By translating this, I saw lots of  미친 (crazy) words, makes me think about our @meechuttso  (미쳤어) , I missed her so much. And then I saw her post again :love::heart:  glad to see you. 

On 1/30/2020 at 3:32 PM, iffy21 said:

@immorethant Please stop apologising ....you're a truly a diamond.

Obviously I always felt that the truly talented, hardworking, beautiful and humble actress Shin Hye-Sun deserves thousands of fans that can translate and publicize all her works to the whole world, and for few years I was so crazed (미쳤었어) with energy to do as much as I could - but I didn't think I would find someone who would be so good at all of it who could put a smile on Hye-Sun-ssi's face with such devotion and love for Shin Hye-Sun oozing with every little post here.

That is, until @immorethant the real crazy-innocent came along. I really have to second @iffy21's dubbing - @immorethant the crazy-innocent-diamond. :wub::wub:

Look at all her silly frivolous posts, Chingoos - every little comment @immorethant makes, she backs it up with a SHS-role or real-life gif or a pic. Such talent, such dedication, such devotion to our goddess, Shin Hye-Sun, the now Star of Silver Screen too!

:w00t::wub::innocent:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

(summary)

2nd Event for 'Pro Innocencer' who eagerly waiting for the movie 'Innocence' , please gather here.

Please give heart (click 'Like') for 'Innocence' on Naver & GCV page (until Feb27) , capture screen and upload via SNS and put the link in IG comment with hashtag.

The lucky drawn winner will receive 'Innocence' advance tickets (10 winners, 2 tickets per winner). Announcement on Feb 28.

(SHS said "Let's go to give heart". )

Spoiler

Example from a big fan. :wub:  I wish she win the ticket. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

(summary)

2nd Event for 'Pro Innocencer' who eagerly waiting for the movie 'Innocence' , please gather here.

Please give heart (click 'Like') for 'Innocence' on Naver & GCV page (until Feb27) , capture screen and upload via SNS and put the link in IG comment with hashtag.

The lucky drawn winner will receive 'Innocence' advance tickets (10 winners, 2 tickets per winner). Announcement on Feb 28.

Thanks my dear @immorethant for the translation! :heart:

How can we do without you now! 

• Love 4

5apKMOw.jpg

세상이 거짓말을 치고 있는건가? 왜 벌써 2월...?

Is this world lying to me ? Why it's February already ?
하지만 문명특급은 쉬지 않습니다. 그저 달린다

But 'Civilization Express' never rests.  We just keep running. 

생각지도 못한  깜짝 게스트들이 기다리고 있는데요!!!!!!   

The surprise guests that you never thought of are waiting for you !!!!

도저히 못참겠어서 스포하러 왔습니다 후=3 정답은 여러분들이 추리해주세요

Because you absolutely can't wait, so here is spoiler.  Everyone please guess 3 answers. 

OMG I'm not dreaming, ain’t I ?  :scream:

Please do not give me false hope. 

Look who will be the guest on Feb 27 of this program 'Civilization Express'  (문명특급) on SBS news !

Is it related to this IG story from her manager on Jan 26th ?

(I think she will appear in this program to promote 'Innocence')  :love::kiss_wink::heart:

On 1/26/2020 at 5:18 PM, immorethant said:

From @sunnyj806  IG story

Why SBS ? Is this a hint of something ? :rolleyes:

BdGG4XG.gif

Please let me repost this legendary meme again after seeing that pic of her :relaxed::kiss_wink:

se7HvTD.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Look who will be the guest on Feb 27 of this program 'Civilization Express'  (문명특급) on SBS news !

OMG!!! Wowww I hope that's real!! I want to see her so badly on a live studio interview show. I wonder what program is Civilization Express about? It doesn't sounds like a entertainment or variety program.

Just saw her manager liked the post. I supposed we really can get to see her on the program!

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

I confess that I've never watched this program either. :sweatingbullets: (because I'm curious to know more of it as well. so...below is some rough information , my apology again for anything incorrect).

I think it's a news+variety+comedy program under 'SBS News' and it was broadcast on Youtube channel every Thursday at 5 p.m. (https://www.youtube.com/user/SBSTVJobs)  . Quite popular among its teenager target audiences.

Some interview articles of the program's MC and PD. 

https://en.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20190426027040

http://m.ize.co.kr/view.html?no=2019042200367217125

After skim watching some videos of this program (and some of them have Eng sub), the MC is so funny and good at dancing too ( compared to me ) . :wub: 

Can't wait to see Hye Sun to be interviewed in this, must be hilarious too :D  (and I hope someone will do the Engsub for us).

P.S.  Please ask her about new drama.  Please....

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

From Daum movie website, news of 'Innocence' ranked at 4th place for the 'most viewed movie news'. :w00t:

So glad to see her movie news rose among the top movie news like 'Harrison Ford returns in Indiana Jones part 5',  '1917', Parasite won at SAG' .

'Innocence' must be a hit !! :love:

https://movie.daum.net/magazine/new?tab=pop

u8fgiec.jpg

And the trailer is also popular too. (인기 = popular 예고편 = trailer)

JyWgKu7.jpg&key=dfe23a6f437b358bc9240404

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

@immorethant Our resident guru on HS ...you're a darling and thank you so much for the investigation. :wub::wub:

I really ...really hope she is invited to Knowing Brothers and a bloody photoshoot along with more interviews.

Parasite is coming to UK cinema on the same day HS has her press conference and honestly I hope Innocent trends and becomes a success like Parasite. Okay a girl can dream :D:lol:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

@immorethant  You are truly amazing.  You must be a researcher of some kind in your other life as you are so awesomely good at it.  No stone is left unturned with you.  I love your energy and skill and your precious sense of humour.  How fortunate I am to enjoy the good company of such huge SHS fans like you. Thank you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hmmm. We may have to consider the possibility that the release date of Innocent may have to be postponed. The Korea Herald reports that two film premieres, Beasts Clawing at Straws and Honest Candidate scheduled for release over the next 2 weeks will be postponed due to the corona virus. It also mentions the Daejong Film Awards scheduled for February 25 is also postponed. Also, the number of cinemagoers in January was the lowest in 8 years.  Will things improve by March?  For the sake of everyone's safety, let's hope so. 

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200204000850

• Insightful 2

14 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

We may have to consider the possibility that the release date of Innocent may have to be postponed

Thank you so much for information @Man-O-Man.  I think it's possible that it will be postponed, because mostly there's no confirmation of the exact premier date of 'Innocence'.  I'm quite agree to have it postponed until virus situation is better.  I think all audiences can wait a littile bit longer after already waiting more than a year :lol:  

Spoiler

Talking about research makes me think of 'Holly Gibney' character.

Shin Hye Sun can play this role too. :glasses::kiss_wink:

LcqI33M.jpg

18 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Parasite is coming to UK cinema on the same day HS has her press conference

Enjoy the movie 'Parasite' :relaxed:   

Today seems to be another quiet day. Anyway, have a nice day everyone ! :heart:

lmrJyB5.png

• LOL 1