2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Scroll to the 8th pic for Hyesun!

I don't know what those words mean though. :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much @Ni Wen for sharing.

(Reposted IG photo).

ghbJkWB.jpg

신혜선 첫 스크린 주연 영화 (결백)

장례식장에서 일어난 농약 살인사건 다루며 팽팽한 연기 기대

(Trying to translate with my little knowledge).

Shin Hye Sun's first screen film as lead actress  ('Innocent')

Pesticide murder case occurred at a funeral house,  intense acting expected

Wow....great to see that she was mentioned along with Lee Byung Hun movie 'The Man Standing Next' (released today) and the top movie 'Parasite'. :love:

Shin Hye Sun's CF photos from various places (credit @baidu_shinhaesun_bar).

dEx7FtB.jpg

CN2lzFh.jpg

JMHJTTg.jpg

Spoiler

eQLn33E.jpg

vOaJPvm.jpg

H1cVxwI.jpg

LrFaal2.jpg

• Love 2

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=264289

신혜선은 2016년 ‘아이가 다섯’을 통해 시청자들에게 강력한 눈도장을 찍은 후 2017년 ‘황금빛 내 인생’으로 ‘믿보배’에 등극하며 이후 출연작마다 시청자들의 사랑과 화제를 몰고 다니는 ‘안방불패’로 인정받고 있다.

2017년 ‘황금빛 내 인생’으로 KBS 연기대상 장편 여자 우수연기상, 2018년 ‘서른이지만 열일곱’ SBS 연기대상 월화드라마 부문 여자 최우수연기상, 2019년 ‘단, 하나의 사랑’으로 KBS 연기대상 여자 최우수연기상을 연이어 수상하며 연기력과 브랜드 가치를 인정받고 있다.

I like how this article list out all the awards she's gotten these few years and recognised her "acting power and brand value" (according to auto translation). 

So proud of her!

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I like how this article list out all the awards she's gotten these few years and recognised her "acting power and brand value" (according to auto translation). 

So proud of her!

Hahaha @Ni Wen  we are in sync again :D we read this article at the same time.

Just little thing to add.  (sorry again, if I'm incorrect. :P  I'm okay to be embarrassed again if it's about SHS )

신혜선, ‘안방불패’ 찍고 ‘흥행불패’ 도전

The title of the article used the word 안방불패  (안방 = main room in the house, 불패 = invincibility, undefeated)  which I think it's a sport term like 'invincible at home' which means the home team is unbeaten and has good record playing at its home.  Similar to Shin Hye Sun which has good record/rating for her drama works which shown in audience's home.   (such a high praise for our SHS :wub:). 

Then the article used the word 흥행불패 (흥행 = box office, entertainment industry),  to say that from her 'invincible at home' record, will she be able to take this new challenge for her first leading film 'Innocent' , to get good acceptance and becomes  'box office invincible' as well.  :love:

If I were in South Korea, I will surely go to see her movie in theater at least 3 times.

I just hope this movie will be shown in my country too or Netflix or any streaming channel will buy it. 

** Personal thought, if even you can feel her acting power and all emotional expression when you watched her from small screen at home (or perhaps your screen at home is not small :D) , so imagine what it would be to see her on bigger screen.  

안방불패  yeah !! fighting !!

vtyPpJK.gif

• Love 3

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

Hahaha @Ni Wen  we are in sync again :D we read this article at the same time.

Yeah hi five!! :D

Just little thing to add.  (sorry again, if I'm incorrect. :P  I'm okay to be embarrassed again if it's about SHS )

Thanks so much for your translation as always!!! Don't ever be embarrassed because you are the best fan Hyesun can ever have! Im so proud of you too!

If I were in South Korea, I will surely go to see her movie in theater at least 3 times.

I just hope this movie will be shown in my country too or Netflix or any streaming channel will buy it. 

Me too!!! I hope it will be shown in my country too so that i can go to the theatre to show my support! Can't wait to see her in Innocent!

Also curious to know who she will invite to grace the premiere. :D

• Love 3

@immorethant please don't feel embarrassed or even apologise as you are absolutely amazing. :rolleyes: Thank you for translating and @Ni Wenthank you for sharing the article. I would love for me watch this on the big screen here in the UK but don't think that will happen. I have no doubt about her acting skills, and pray people flock to the cinemas in SK to watch HS in her first lead film role. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Someone posted still image of this interview in DC inside, and I'm so glad I've found this clip that I didn't watch the way I walked carefully and tripped myself on the stairs.  (Ouch...my leg)

(Hide scary image).

Spoiler

NAYG9U9.gif

:astonished::astonished::tired::bawling:

Still so happy seeing this  ...  :joy::love::heart:

Shin Hye Sun started at 2.14 min.

She said

제가 반에서 존재감없는 그런 역할을 맡아사 그러지

한 명 한 명에게 더 관심을 갖는다면 학교 생활에 도움이 될 것 같다고 생각합니다

Spoiler

I played the role of non-existent person in the class.

So I think if we pay more attention to each of us (friend) then it will be helpful for school life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Her voice is so distinctive and alluring.  It's mesmerizing even just listening to her speak Korean while not understanding a word of what she's saying. But I certainly hope there is some way of streaming Innocent, with English subtitles, shortly after its released. Probably will have to wait until after its had its run in Korean theatres, which I hope the lucky Koreans flock to for a very long time. There is little chance it will ever come to a theatre in my city, unless it became as huge as Parasite (my sweet dream).  I'm just glad that I'll be able to enjoy it some day, some how.

• Love 2

Another forgotten video of 'School 2013'

At 0.18 min -->  'Wow she is so tall. That's why she is always at the back'. :w00t:

At 0.44 min -->  'SHS is right there at the back, cameraman please pan up. Why do you have to pan out before I see her face ?  &#$@*!   :crazy:

At 1.15 min ---> 'Yes, that's right, please zoom her..good job for you cameraman. She is so adorable.  :wub::lol:

Press conference.  First time vs Latest time.   :love:

gQyRbZ3.jpg

From 'A Day' BTS.  :love::kiss_wink::heart:

yMJt8Cf.gif

iMwlE4F.gif

Source : http://www.cine21.com/db/person/info/?person_id=90328

• Love 5

We are getting close.

From this media rating board website, I think two version trailers (예고편) of 'Innocent' movie were submitted for audience rating (등급) classification on Jan 23rd.  And the trailers received rating '전체관람가'  (literally mean everyone can watch) which has the same meaning as rating G - General Audiences (US)  or U - Universal (UK).  

The trailer's length is 1 min 5 sec. 

So excited that the trailer will probably be released soon.  :blush:

(P.S. I tried to search the movie 'Collector' but nothing yet :P)

nI0ViG4.jpg

Jx042Hm.jpg

source http://www.kmrb.or.kr/data/searchAll.do (search film name  결백  ) 

Happy New Year !!  
新正如意   新年发财

새해 복 많이 받으세요

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

SHS said

새해 복 많이 받으세요

새해 2020년에는  행복한 일들만 가득하세요

Happy New Year 

New Year 2020 I wish you full of all happy things.

YNK said 

Ding dong ! Hye Sun’s 2020 New Year message arrived.

As New Year’s greetings, Hye Sun will meet you through professional lawyer role  ‘An Jung-In’ in the movie ‘Innocent’ coming in March.

Have a happy New Year holiday.

• Love 4

I'm so envious of this fan. :love:

3bq6bfD.jpg

Spoiler

LfqWhar.jpg

lPU0uQA.jpg

BlGmK2T.jpg

Credit : @blacksky1714 IG

MG update their webpage cover again for 2020 Lunar New Year greetings.

경자년 = Year of the rat.

8gxTbZk.jpg

Spoiler

From @sunnyj806  IG story

Why SBS ? Is this a hint of something ? :rolleyes:

BdGG4XG.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

'Innocent' poster released.

:scream::love::kiss_wink::heart:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000239807

cs9CbGH.jpg

모두가 말하다 엄마가 살인자라고

Everybody says mother is the murderer. 

무죄 입증 추적극  = proof of innocence pursuit

P5ItX2k.jpg

조작된 증거 (fabricated evidences)

조각난 기억 (fragmented memory) 

밝히지 못하면 사라져 버린다 ( If I can't reveal(the truth), it will disappeared).

The placard hold by the crowd at the back said

'농약 살인 (pesticide killer)  엄중 처벌 (severe/strict punishment)' 

====================================================================================

The first poster is so intense, her eyes :scream:

For the real killer of this case, just seeing her eyes, he will surely and  quickly surrender and confess all of his crimes. :rolleyes:

I really love the 2nd poster photo.

You can see how SHS became more mature here.

From her past role as Yung Eun Soo who couldn't protect herself and her family.  

Now she is Ahn Jung In, an ace attorney who looks stronger enough to be able to protect her mother from the crowd and the murder accusation.  :glasses:

w5Tat7u.jpg

Many Korean twitter pleased to see SHS’s name came first in the poster (and both female lead's name came before male actor). 

Good to see another crime movie that focus on female lead role who conducts investigation rather than being a sidekick or a murder victim.  :wub:   

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

From IG of Kidari Ent, distributor of this movie.  The IG message is a pun of the caption from the poster.  :lol:

( Original poster caption 모두가 말하다 엄마가 살인자라고  Everybody says mother is the murderer. )

모두가 말한다ㅡ 연기력 대박이라고  

Everybody says - her acting skill is daebak.  :wub:

시청률의 여왕, 신혜선 배우의 스크린 출격

The queen of audience rating, actress Shin Hye Sun screen appearance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, immorethant said:

The first poster is so intense, her eyes :scream:

From this poster we already can see "the eyes that can act"!  :thumbsup:

She is raising expectations again. Can't wait to see our trusty actress Hyesun! B)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, immorethant said:
모두가 말한다ㅡ 연기력 대박이라고  

Everybody says - her acting skill is daebak.  :wub:

시청률의 여왕, 신혜선 배우의 스크린 출격

The queen of audience rating, actress Shin Hye Sun screen appearance.

OMG absolutely love Innocent poster especially  the one where her eyes standout and the one she is holding her mom.....:wub::wub: God Lord I bet this is raising so many expectations :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 2