Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Mark your calendar. 

Missing this girl. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Wow...It's a co-incidence...

Today I also thought about her birthday and also her characters' birthdays too.

 

Shin Hye Sun  :  31 Aug 1989

 

Young Eun Soo  : 11 Jul 1991 

 

Spoiler

tvN_%EB%B9%84%EB%B0%80%EC%9D%98_%EC%88%B2.E04.170618.720p-NEXT.mp4_000634317.jpg?type=w800

 


Seo Ji An  : 25 Dec 1990  ** I think her birthday should be Christmas, right ? and she was 28th years old (Korean age) in 2017.

 

Yoon Sim Deok :  25 Jul 1897

 

 

Woo Seo Ri  :  20 Aug 1989

 

Spoiler

822kYOs.png

 

Lee Yeon Seo --  born in 1994  but don't know exact date and month ????   Please tell me if anyone know :sweat_smile:

Edited by immorethant
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched the ALML finale. I don’t think I’ve ever been moved so much by a love story. Shin Hye Sun’s acting comes straight from the heart and the depth of her being.  Every tear she sheds on screen become rivers of tears in the living rooms of the world. As she re-awakens our emotions, we re-discover what it is to be human and what it is to be divine. Thank you Shin Hye Sun for taking us with you on your illustrious journeys.

  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

@immorethant wow i didnt even know seo ri's lmao im wondering too. YS is supposedly 26 right?

 

Yes, Yeon Seo was born in 1994 , but I couldn't find the exact date and month. :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Yes, Yeon Seo was born in 1994 , but I couldn't find the exact date and month. :sweatingbullets:

 So she's 25 (turning 26). Love how she can still pull off even a HS role, she doesn't age!! How unfair! :sweat_smile:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Gosh. Hae Sun fans are such trouble makers! :joy:

I didn't realise counting follower numbers is not allowed here. ^_^ Baffled. 

 

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Yes, Yeon Seo was born in 1994 , but I couldn't find the exact date and month

You are always so observant! I didn't know Seori's birthdate too!

  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

You are always so observant! I didn't know Seori's birthdate too!

Episode 17 (of 32) was aired on Aug 21.  

So I'd rather think in that episode Mr. Gong told Soeri that he won't sell the house as her birthday's present . :lol:

 

@mylovekge

The wrap up party gifts are awesome.  I think SHS must be very happy to see how much her fans love her.

Thank you so much for organizing this :kiss_wink::heart:

  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mylovekge you are too awesome! Thank you!! Such beautiful and artistic work, I wonder if they ate the macarons with such pretty pics on them - I couldn't eat those - I'd shrink wrap and frame them, LoL.

 

So while I was too busy to add much here, seems there were some very unfortunate banter and some gnashing of teeth, but I am going to ignore everything of that 'incident' because I simply don't have anything good to add, and want to move on, really. I am grateful to all the fans here adding positive vibes and happy thoughts and continuing to make it a safe space for those who like SHS for any and all reasons.

 

6 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Gosh. Hae Sun fans are such trouble makers! 

Just add a few more letters or a couple more words to your counters to get over the 20 character minimum lazy@jakey09. Or as I've mentioned, just add one of these to each counter -

99CA7D505D2DE39030ACE7

Hundreds, now thousands, to choose from. Or just paste your tweets here too - I like them all.

 

 

 

 

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am also loving all the stuff @mylovekge and @jakey09 have been adding on IG and twitter. I saw this one, for Baidu Chinese fans, for example. I especially loved this one becoz, of all the clips I have seen of her, this one seems to catch her at 'being herself' the best. If you listen to her voice, saying, "In Korean? Hello ... Bye, Good bye", she has her non-acting voice, which kind reminds me of a prepubescent teenage boy's voice (in fact her nose and lips reminds me of this one adorable distant nephew of mine, LoL). Although she can do anything as an actress now, I really do like her best in all the BTS / off-screen stuff (the guerilla date or the radio interview right before ALML), becoz there we can kind of see what she might be like in more off-guard moments, and you can tell she's really really down to earth and approachable. I can totally see why KMS has a crush on this pretty noona who can cook more than ramen in real life.

So in tribute, a couple of gifs the way I like them - but go listen to the audio and see what I mean. Love those hand motions,too!

 

giphy.gif In Korean? Hello...

 

giphy.gif Thanks, thank you.

 

tumblr_puprcwb0kC1valxs7o3_r1_500.gif It's really this adorable bow-wave and smile that tells me she's completely relaxed, happy and rightly proud to have finished another amazing production in her breathless non-stop sprint since fall of 2015.:sweatingbullets::w00t::wub: Such a cutiepie!  Thanks @jakey09 - keep posting, there's years' worth of stuff to rummage thru on your feeds.:sweatingbullets:

 

Edited by meechuttso
2nd images broken - good night
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Gosh. Hae Sun fans are such trouble makers! :joy:

Damm @jakey09 There goes our title of count and Countess Iffy21 :joy:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

I am also loving all the stuff @mylovekge and @jakey09 have been adding on IG and twitter. I saw this one, for Baidu Chinese fans, for example. I especially loved this one becoz, of all the clips I have seen of her, this one seems to catch her at 'being herself' the best. If you listen to her voice, saying, "In Korean? Hello ... Bye, Good bye", she has her non-acting voice, which kind reminds me of a prepubescent teenage boy's voice (in fact her nose and lips reminds me of this one adorable distant nephew of mine, LoL). Although she can do anything as an actress now, I really do like her best in all the BTS / off-screen stuff (the guerilla date or the radio interview right before ALML), becoz there we can kind of see what she might be like in more off-guard moments, and you can tell she's really really down to earth and approachable. I can totally see why KMS has a crush on this pretty noona who can cook more than ramen in real life.

So in tribute, a couple of gifs the way I like them - but go listen to the audio and see what I mean. Love those hand motions,too!

 

 In Korean? Hello...

 

 Thanks, thank you.

 

 It's really this adorable bow-wave and smile that tells me she's completely relaxed, happy and rightly proud to have finished another amazing production in her breathless non-stop sprint since fall of 2015.:sweatingbullets::w00t::wub: Such a cutiepie!  Thanks @jakey09 - keep posting, there's years' worth of stuff to rummage thru on your feeds.:sweatingbullets:

 

 

She can cook? :scream:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@meechuttso I was wondering about this since the video came out ... when she said “In Korean?” What other language was she expected to speak? :ph34r::lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This BTS of Kerastase CF was previously posted in Elle Korea IG in SD quality on Apr 19th .

At that time I wondered where can I watch HD video.

 

Now I found that. 

 

 

But I also found that there's another BTS version.

Does anyone know wher can I watch this ? 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...