@Ni Wen  I'm so excited now, really want to see her in Sageuk more than anything. She must be very charming.

@iffy21  I just read from those links that I posted. Korean fans discussed about that in many forum recently. 

In TVN schedule, no cast confirmed, but there is writer name 'Park Kye-Ok' (from 'Doctor Prisoner', 'Cain and Abel').   https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020년_대한민국의_텔레비전_드라마_목록

Please let this be true. 

Or if she will be in other drama (such as Legend of the Blue Sea season 2), please announce quickly :love: 

Reposted (to help build up our imagination).

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

@Ni Wen  I'm so excited now, really want to see her in Sageuk more than anything. She must be very charming.

We are in syn again because I 'm so excited at the thought of her in a tvN saegeuk as a Queen :w00t:

I'm just happy to dream!:lol:

Please let this be true! +1

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 1/15/2020 at 5:25 PM, Ni Wen said:

Yeah! B):w00t:

You gave me a even better idea! :DSecret training in a children's pool!:ph34r:

Im guessing it's some character that does a lot of physical exercise training and that she's been actually attending physical exercise classes since.

Whatever wild guesses we have, just hoping for some good news soon! :lol:

Actually the owner of the swimming pool is one of YNK's staff whose wife just gave birth to twins, as you can see from the previous post where Haesun gave a gift for the twins ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

Actually the owner of the swimming pool is one of YNK's staff whose wife just gave birth to twins, as you can see from the previous post where Haesun gave a gift for the twins ^_^

Sorry if I may be wrong. But I think that the swimming pool owner is not related to that YNK staff. 

From the IG that Hye Sun gave a gift for the twins.  

The owner of that IG is the owner of Jin Go Gae restaurant (진고개) at Dong Dae Mun which is famous for ribs and crab.  Lots of photos of the restaurant were posted in his IG.  

https://www.mangoplate.com/restaurants/I_ZANhs2Mc

http://korean.visitseoul.net/restaurants/진고개_/12582

This restaurant was also in 'My Golden Life'  (but the restaurant name in the drama was changed).

The wife of this IG owner who gave birth to twins is now working at YNK as Visual Director (from her IG profile).

That's their close connection with SHS. 

Spoiler

From IG of swimming pool that SHS gave autograph, the owner said 응원하는 깜짝스타의 사인 (surprise star's signature support).

So I think it's different from the 1st IG, doesn't have close relationship to SHS.

Another videos from swimming pool IG, the 2nd video shows SHS's signed photo :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I’m also excited to fantasize over the rumour that SHS could be in a Saegeuk.  I’ve only watched two, Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung and My Sassy Girl.  Maybe four - My Only Love Song is time travel fantasy and Kingdom is about zombies.  I like the historical settings, the colours and styles of the clothing, the crazy hats men wore and those killer hairpins. It would be great to see Hae Sun as the leading lady in one of these dramas. Actually a rumour about any drama genre with Hae Sun in it sends me over the moon.

If this rumour turns out to be true, I hope the story will focus mostly on the fantasy or romantic side of things and less on true historical events which were often tragically horrifying.  Fantasy stories, like ALML, even with all the sad parts, are much easier for me to handle. Story wise, I had a little trouble watching Hymn of Death as it was too real and ultimately depressing.  In Secret Forest, even though the events weren’t real, they could have been.  After SHS’s Young Eun-Soo died I didn’t even want to watch the final episodes, but I did.  It left me uneasy, which is a sign of a good drama I suppose, but I’ll take happily ever after any day.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Finally !!!!  Jung In will come soon. 

'Innocent' Shin Hye Sun, Bae Jong Ok confirmed released in March.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200121082509508

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020012108142023185&MS2

20200121082511141eztm.jpg

특히 다양한 작품에서 인상 깊은 연기를 펼치며 연기파 배우로서의 입지를 굳건히 다진 신혜선은 첫 스크린 주연작품인 '결백'을 통해 한국영화를 이끌어갈 대표 차세대 배우로서 발돋움 할 것이다. 

(googlet translation)

In particular, Shin Hye Sun, who made an impressive performance in various works and solidified her position as an acting actor, will emerge as a representative next-generation actor who will lead a Korean film through her first screen film 'Innocent'.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

45 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Finally !!!!  Jung In will come soon. 

'Innocent' Shin Hye Sun, Bae Jong Ok confirmed released in March.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200121082509508

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020012108142023185&MS2

20200121082511141eztm.jpg

특히 다양한 작품에서 인상 깊은 연기를 펼치며 연기파 배우로서의 입지를 굳건히 다진 신혜선은 첫 스크린 주연작품인 '결백'을 통해 한국영화를 이끌어갈 대표 차세대 배우로서 발돋움 할 것이다. 

(googlet translation)

In particular, Shin Hye Sun, who made an impressive performance in various works and solidified her position as an acting actor, will emerge as a representative next-generation actor who will lead a Korean film through her first screen film 'Innocent'.

OMG freaking YES!!! :wub: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yeah !!!

EvMDKQY.jpg

Updated

There will be press conference on Feb 6th at 11 a.m. at CGV Apgujeong theatre in Gangnam.

We will see her soon, with interview and teaser :love:

And I saw info that international distributor is Sony Pictures. Hope it will be released to other countries soon too.

49uOmgV.jpg

source:  https://m.blog.naver.com/cinemaplus/221780054140

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, immorethant said:

Updated

There will be press conference on Feb 6th at 11 a.m. at CGV Apgujeong theatre in Gangnam.

We will see her soon, with interview and teaser :love:

And I saw info that international distributor is Sony Pictures. Hope it will be released to other countries soon too.

Thank you @immorethant sweetie sooo much! Feb 6th is just around the corner!

I updated the Innocent page in dramas & movies thread, too.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

3 Actresses That Would Be Perfect With Jang KiYong & Lee SooHyuk In Drama “Born Again”

https://www.kpopmap.com/3-actresses-that-would-be-perfect-with-jang-kiyong-lee-soohyuk-in-drama-born-again/

Look at the voting result. :w00t:  (but I clicked vote for SHS twice...LOL :P

hnN05TU.jpg

16 beauty products that your favourite Korean celebs were obsessed with in 2019

https://dailyvanity.sg/news/favourite-korean-celebrities-products

(Look whose name comes first :lol::wub:)

1. SHIN HYE SUN – BOTANIC HEAL BOH PROBIODERM REPAIR AMPOULE CUSHION

In many of her drama roles, Shin Hye Sun has often appeared to be sporting a bare face with no colour makeup or foundation at all. However, many fans have been captivated by her glowing, blemish-free skin that looks too good to be true.

The secret to her barely-there makeup? The BOTANIC HEAL boH Probioderm Repair Ampoule Cushion.

This is actually a skincare compact that blurs imperfections and helps to minimize visible signs of aging, all while delivering many skincare benefits. The high coverage can cover all blemishes without looking cakey, and with continued usage, your skin will soak up the cushion compact’s age-defying and protective properties – no wonder this actress doesn’t look like she’s in her thirties at all!

(I've read many Korean blogs reviewing BoH Probioderm cream, most of them bought this product because of seeing Shin Hye Sun's CF and impressed by her look. And they are satisfied with the result after using it. )

• Love 3

38 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Though I don't mind her getting paired with rookie actors yet again, I wished she could act with a established actor for once. Her acting can definitely match up to them. Just a passing thought :)

Agreed.  :)

I try to console myself that the reason we haven't heard any drama confirmation from her because SHS herself and YNK all have the same thought as ours, that it's time for her to be paired up with veteran or top actor , and with good script.  (I just realized that I posted about this so many times already, so I think I should end here ...LOL :D)

• Love 2

Scroll to the 8th pic for Hyesun!

I don't know what those words mean though. :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I try to console myself that the reason we haven't heard any drama confirmation from her because SHS herself and YNK all have the same thought as ours, that it's time for her to be paired up with veteran or top actor , and with good script.

I don't mind waiting if that's what they are waiting for too. Let's wait and see! And hope our wish comes true some day.:D

• Love 2