[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

 

 

 

She just looks so beautiful :wub::wub:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

She kept asking so many questions to Kim Kang Hoon, the child actor from ‘When the  Camellia Blooms’.

 

How old are you ?

Is it school vacation now?
Does school vacation come late like that ?

So now do you go to school ?

Don’t you go to school today ?

 

yr7kCfWr.jpg


So she got nickname as ‘Question Fairy’ 질문요정 for category of school life curiosity.

:joy::joy::joy:
 

nVSXzgFr.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG she's simply adorable! 

:heart::love:

  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

OMG she's simply adorable! 

:heart::love:

 

You can say that again.  Love all the new pics, gifs and vids.  We are so lucky. Thanks to everyone for sharing.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to all my lovely friends here. Bless you all for your lovely and kind-hearted thoughts towards not only SHS but towards one another in this room. 2020 will be a happy year here. We need only look forward, with no regrets, ok @Ni Wen my friend?

 

And I couldn't just ignore the anguish I was hearing from @immorethant in her posts. You're such a lovely soul, @immorethant and what I adore about you is how you remind me so much of our Muse - you are so bashful like her, easily embarrassed, and you keep saying you're 'ashamed' for no reason - all the more while doing more for SHS in this room than all the rest of us combined. I am secretly glad that you are suffering so much, not having the time but still sacrificing coz you're concerned more for your friends who might not be able to share in your joy of fandom.

I want everyone to know that all @immorethant 's posts and translations are highly accurate, and she must never be ashamed of her ability to translate this very difficult language for us all.

 

Thank you for the naver link with so many more new stunning pics from YNK too! I prefer all the bts stuff where her personality really shines all the more.

giphy.gif "I'm so shakey right now" she says here.

 

In case anyone here wasn't aware, full list of all the YNK naver posts with high quality SHS bts and candid shots going back to middle of 2016.

 

giphy.gif

"I just so love it when they all fuss over me" :wub::phew::w00t: My fave.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@meechuttso Thank you so much.

You made me blush again.  :flushed:

 

Spoiler

 

zLhjjmX.gif

 

 

8 hours ago, meechuttso said:

giphy.gif

"I just so love it when they all fuss over me" :wub::phew::w00t: My fave.

Quick note - From the information in BTS video, due to tight schedule she got only10 minutes to change her clothes during intermission. 

Love to see she was taken care by many people. Great team work from all staffs. :wub:  


 

Spoiler

 

Seeing her clip made me think of car racing pit stop :lol:

giphy.gif

 

 I recommend her to contact this guy to learn more trick for the next year MC job.

merry-merry-yall-23.gif

 

 

 

 

 

From MG saemaul gumgo :love:

 

5lfH7Br.jpg

 

pGc3B7T.jpg

 

Wipg4PO.jpg

 

tARzL8v.jpg


 

Sources

https://www.kfcc.co.kr/

https://blog.naver.com/kfcc_no1

http://maulgumgo.com/

@mudeng365  IG

 

Spoiler

 

Someone at DC Inside noticed that she wore the same scarf as the time she spotted watching 'Jekyll and Hyde' play in Dec 2018.

 

t31tGCR.jpg

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dream comes true.  30but17 is available on Netflix today !!

 

Look whose name comes first  :w00t: 

 

o5C4917.jpg

 

The video quality is very crisp and clear in real HD but as I skimmed watching, I am a bit disappointed because some scenes were edited out , for example the whole scene that both Seori and Woojin sang on the train or the classical songs that used as background music in many scenes were changed to original 30but17 scores. Sting’s song ‘Shape of my heart’  that used to introduce Jennifer was also edited out.. :sweatingbullets:  I think it’s probably because of song copyright. But its sad that this drama is about classical music but we will not hear them in this Netflix version.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday .

(More SHS old photos in this IG)

 

4L1NHgX.jpg

 

 

(edited)

Those orignal IG posts were deleted already after shared by many persons and now the IG account became private. :sweatingbullets:

 

 

Not sure it’s suitable to post private photos here , I'm afraid that will make more fans reluctant to share her photos. :tears: (I understand because sometimes I posted about SHS in my IG and then deleted because I felt embarrassed) 

But you can still see more re-post of that original IG from other SHS fans' IG.

 

Spoiler

drc9yoq.jpg

 

 

(edited - add translation from shinhaesuninternational twitter :wub: )

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, immorethant said:

SHS profile in YNK website , the movie ‘Innocent’ was changed the year from 2019 to 2020. At least give me hope that it is not forgotten and will be released.

 

jqFeBvU.jpg

 

 

 

 

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=ykr870&logNo=221768030830

So 2020 could turn into really great year. It's possible we could get two movies and a drama series featuring our lovely lady if we're lucky. Can't think of a better way to start a new decade.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

There is nothing too special about today, January 13, 2020, unless it happens to be a birthday or anniversary of some kind.  Not that anyone here is interested in my life, but I want to share with you, and only you, why today, January 13th, is a special day for me. 

Exactly 2 years ago today, in 2018, I watched my first K-Drama, Secret Forest, aka Stranger, and it marks the first time I ever laid eyes on Shin Hye Sun.  She impressed me strongly with her acting and her “look” struck a chord with me, the reverberations from which only intensify with time. Happily, I haven’t been the same since that day. 

40+ Kdramas and 30+ other foreign language dramas later, my paradigm shift is complete.  My appreciation for other cultures, while always well rooted, has now blossomed. My blurry eyes can now see more clearly.  So today I celebrate a personal epochal anniversary and I thank the unsuspecting Shin Hye Sun for unlocking the door to my new global life - my golden life.  Thank you.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

 

There is nothing too special about today, January 13, 2020, unless it happens to be a birthday or anniversary of some kind.  Not that anyone here is interested in my life, but I want to share with you, and only you, why today, January 13th, is a special day for me. 

 

Exactly 2 years ago today, in 2018, I watched my first K-Drama, Secret Forest, aka Stranger, and it marks the first time I ever laid eyes on Shin Hye Sun.  She impressed me strongly with her acting and her “look” struck a chord with me, the reverberations from which only intensify with time. Happily, I haven’t been the same since that day. 

 

40+ Kdramas and 30+ other foreign language dramas later, my paradigm shift is complete.  My appreciation for other cultures, while always well rooted, has now blossomed. My blurry eyes can now see more clearly.  So today I celebrate a personal epochal anniversary and I thank the unsuspecting Shin Hye Sun for unlocking the door to my new global life - my golden life.  Thank you.

 

Happy anniversary @Man-O-Man :D

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, immorethant said:

Yesterday .

(More SHS old photos in this IG)

 

4L1NHgX.jpg

 

 

(edited)

Those orignal IG posts were deleted already after shared by many persons and now the IG account became private. :sweatingbullets:

 

 

Not sure it’s suitable to post private photos here , I'm afraid that will make more fans reluctant to share her photos. :tears: (I understand because sometimes I posted about SHS in my IG and then deleted because I felt embarrassed) 

But you can still see more re-post of that original IG from other SHS fans' IG.

 

  Hide contents

drc9yoq.jpg

 

 

Don't think it is harm to share it here as we all are big supporters of HS. I am kind of jealous but glad to see these pictures. 

 

As for her films ...when oh when will they be released:tears::tears:.

 

Never feel embarrassed as we are so grateful to you Chingu. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Anniversary @Man-O-Man:love:

And thank you @iffy21 .

It’s very late night here but I just can’t sleep, after rewatching 30but17 on Netflix, really missed Hye Sun and trying to search for update of her hoping to find anything.

 

At least my effort is not in vain, I found this , a little gift for you. :D 

Good night. :wub:

 

Another version of boH CF

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements