Quantcast

Anyone knows where can I watch Good Neighbors, SHS edition? Been trying to find on youtube but there's nothing ^_^

• Like 1

@ayupkurnia What is Good Neighbors? I did a Google search but nothing came. 

The only variety show that i could find for her was Happy Together and My Little Boy Old...

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

@ayupkurnia What is Good Neighbors? I did a Google search but nothing came. 

The only variety show that i could find for her was Happy Together and My Little Boy Old...

I think it is not available on youtube and really hard to find, this is where SHS did her volunteer work to Cameroon :)

52 minutes ago, Piplup0418 said:

Ahh, thank you so much! No eng subs that's ok :rolleyes:

• Insightful 1

20 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I have to agree with you on this! I love their scenes together! 

We are tree at least:  Mary On dramabeans wrote:

I can never get enough of Miss Jung and Yeon-seo declaring their unlove for each other.

That's an excellent summary of their relationship! Their "i care about you but let's pretend we know nothing though i just told you i care about you" bond is cute and the humor in their dialogues is indeed on point! :lol: 

On 7/6/2019 at 7:45 PM, Piplup0418 said:

Thanks so much!! Been searching for this video ever since it was broadcasted on MBC last year. It doesn't matter there's no subs!:D

On 7/5/2019 at 8:11 PM, titania1000 said:

I love the chemistry that those two women have on screen and i hope on set too. 

I love these two too. There is so much love and rapport between them. 

On 7/5/2019 at 8:11 PM, titania1000 said:

I think it's the first time that one of her character has a positive mentorship with an older woman and i really enjoy it. 

She had great dynamics with Ye Jiwon in 30 but 17 too. Love their scenes in that drama as well. I think she works well with these female seniors and it's always heartwarming to see them close on set too. I'm so looking forward to see her and Bae Jong Ok in Innocent.

On 7/7/2019 at 10:56 AM, jakey09 said:

What’s this ad for? 

New advertising model (*edited: apologies for previously using the wrong word spokesperson, though I thought it meant the same meaning to me anyway) for Saemaeul Safe.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jakey09 said:

What’s this ad for? 

SHS has agreed to be a spokesperson for Saemaeul Safe. As far as I can tell this is a wealth management company. I'm afraid I have to register my distaste for this marketing move. All of us probably use a wealth management company to some degree but these companies symbolize inequality and they always support the most repressive right wing governments the world over. I realise these companies exist but why does Shin Hye Sun of all people have to associate with, and shill for corporate elitism.  Why can't  she stick with promoting high fashion or cosmetics or better yet something socially responsible like addressing climate change or eliminating poverty. Far from enhancing her image, it has tarnished it for me. It hurts me to say it but I'm very disappointed in her over this. It has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

SHS has agreed to be a spokesperson for Saemaeul Safe. As far as I can tell this is a wealth management company. I'm afraid I have to register my distaste for this marketing move. All of us probably use a wealth management company to some degree but these companies symbolize inequality and they always support the most repressive right wing governments the world over. I realise these companies exist but why does Shin Hye Sun of all people have to associate with, and shill for corporate elitism.  Why can't  she stick with promoting high fashion or cosmetics or better yet something socially responsible like addressing climate change or eliminating poverty. Far from enhancing her image, it has tarnished it for me. It hurts me to say it but I'm very disappointed in her over this. It has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.

Isn't SHS an advertising model, not a spokesperson?

Saemaeul Safe seemed to be a credit union, but my lack of Korean language skills is foiling me.

Can you provide any links with more info on Saemaeul Safe?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

Isn't SHS an advertising model, not a spokesperson?

Saemaeul Safe seemed to be a credit union, but my lack of Korean language skills is foiling me.

Can you provide any links with more info on Saemaeul Safe?

They wanted a wholesome image presumably to compensate for the social ills the financial industry perpetuates. Why else would they need a so-called wholesome image. Shin Hye Sun has apparently agreed to help with this delusion. No longer wholesome in my eyes. My only hope is that her incompetent corporate handlers tricked her into this without her full knowledge of the negative implications. I'm afraid at this point I've lost respect. It doesn't mean she's any less an amazing actor or one of the most beautiful women on earth but I have a new image of what's below the surface.

• LOL 2

Let her earn money. 

She can do anything.

She has my blessings.

• Love 4

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Let her earn money. 

She can do anything.

She has my blessings.

Well said!! I TRUST SHS and she has my blessing all the way. 

• Like 1