https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzb_OjUpwxw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reveal hidden contents

4FQWtNp.jpg

OLBCQpW.jpg

Xx1z8iG.jpg

ogZxN52.jpg

I'm dead!:love::love::love:

Especially because of  my queen Seol Hee's pics! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

How does she manage to look so beautiful, so radiant, so perfect, and so lively?

Why is YNK playing like this with my heart? 

I've barely start to consider the idea that one day in a very far and distant future i could potentially imagine to let my guard down enough to consider the possibility  to forget that she's dead; and instead of letting me go in peace, they bring more wonderful pics of her!

Why are they so cruel?:heartbreak: 

And then i remembered that today is ALML day :tears:

My heart is burnt but few of my favourites are still alive, so i will make little prayers to the dramagods for them: 

• please, please let Kang Woo remember once more time Seol Hee. Give us more vids of them together this time:heart:
  • Let him remember that he wanted to do Giselle as a promise to Seol Hee not to make Yeon Seo a star again. Let him defend again the version that he wanted to do, the one what Seol Hee could have played as a modern fierce and powerful heroine.  
  • Please let him have good scenes with Ni Na: let him be nice to all and tell her all the good things she can do as ballerina. It's overdue for this girl to be recognized for her talent and he deserves to pay for his previous harsh words.
  • Can Ni Na be Giselle instead? Can they do again the vote? The 1st one was rigged anyway. Ni Na said that the prima ballerina should have the support of all the team. The troup has been dancing with he since 3 years now and she's the Giselle  that Kang Woo as the artistic ballet director dreamed of! And she so wants to do it! More than anything else! More than anyone else!

I can't wait for this drama to end: my heart can't take more! :tears:

• Love 2

Thanks @immorethant for the last pic: Seol Hee's style will stay for me her best look on the drama. 

The best memory to keep! :heart:   

@meechuttso Thanks for the translation.

Whoever wrote this article took a sincere and deep look at her acting! A quality article; unusually meticulous for an actress!     

I need to quote my favourite parts! 

On 7/3/2019 at 11:17 AM, meechuttso said:

thus revealing the supreme efforts and professionalism for her role, drew our attention.

It looks like the basic definition of SHS as an actress.  

We need more praise please, this is not even half what she deserved to receive!

Role plus role, Dual-role challenge! "Toxic balleria Lee Yeon-Seo vs free-spirited ballerina Choi Seol-Hee"

Shin Hye-Sun, in taking up the role of genius ballerina Lee Yeon-Soe, who at the beginning of the story loses her parents to accident and becomes an heir but from those approaching her with greed for her wealth had become untrusting of people, has shown off acting transformation that contrasts starkly from her previus works. In the middle of all this as the story unfolds, as the one with a face just like Lee Yeon-Seo, Ji Gang-Woo (by Lee Dong-Gun)'s past lover Choi Seol-Hee, she appeared, catching viewers by a complete surprise. Cho Seol-Hee is a carefree spirit who dances non-chalantly in the middle of the street with an easy-going personality, even displaying fluent English speaking**, as the polar opposite of prickly Lee Yeon-Seo she gathered much gaze (attention). Even in short appearances as Lee Don-Gun's past apparition***, flashing her fragrant image and gaze, a mood(atmosphere)-altering surprising bewtiching character was just the beginning, also even capturing Seol-Hee's tragic narration and leaving sorrowful**** afterglow in our family(theater)-rooms.

The headline alone made me happy! 

Finally a press article that admits the problem with Yeon Seo and gives Seol Hee the credit she deserves.

But it opens too a all new world of possibilities: imagine if Seol Hee had been a much more expended character. If SHS had to play the contrast all along the drama (it would have been impossible: too exhausting) between the two characters.:w00t:

I'm dying while my imagination goes wild once more!:tears:

In fact even before shooting began, to maximize the two characters' contrasts, we are told Shin Hye-Sun had shown extraordinary effort in ballet but also modern dance, English prounciations, even studying phonics/voice modulations/intonations.

She learnt so much during this drama! 

Whatever memory is left of ALML, i hope she will continue to benefit from those techniques she worked hard to master and will show them in her futur roles too..  

• Love 4

3 Reasons Why Shin Hye Sun Is A Perfect Fit For Her Character In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

3 Reasons Why Shin Hye Sun Is A Perfect Fit For Her Character In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jul 3, 2019
by C. Hong

Actress Shin Hye Sun has continued to impress with her acting in “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

The drama tells the story of a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love (Shin Hye Sun) and a troublemaker angel who becomes her Cupid (INFINITE’s L). The drama has shown solid viewership ratings in its Wednesday-Thursday time slot and recently received special recognition from the Korea Ballet Association.

Shin Hye Sun has been making a name for herself as a talented actress who brings out her own color in her characters but also immerses viewers into the story.

shin-hye-sun-angels-last-mission-love.jp

Her commitment to physical acting

Shin Hye Sun has received praise for taking on a character who was both a former ballerina and is currently experiencing sight loss due to an accident. As soon as she was cast in the drama, the actress enrolled in ballet lessons and continued taking lessons even when filming began. To date, she has undergone six months of hardcore ballet practice, fitting in lessons around her busy filming schedule.

She has also impressed with her ability to portray a woman undergoing sight loss, which involves careful placing of the gaze. Before filming began, she attended art installations that mimicked the experience of living with blindness in order to understand her character’s point of view.

Her ability to play two different roles

Shin Hye Sun’s character, Lee Yeon Seo, is an heiress who loses both her parents, her sight, and her career in a single accident. She cannot trust anyone around her because they are only after her money, and she becomes coldhearted and cynical as a result. However, Shin Hye Sun also plays another role in the drama, Choi Sul Hee, who is Ji Kang Woo (Lee Dong Gun)’s former lover. Choi Sul Hee looks exactly like Lee Yeon Seo, but has a very different personality. Although Choi Sul Hee only appeared briefly in the drama, viewers were shocked at the transformation in Shin Hye Sun as a freewheeling ballerina who danced in the streets and spoke fluent English.

Her careful character analysis

Lee Yeon Seo undergoes a lot of changes in the drama, and Shin Hye Sun was able to make these changes believable with her acting. She is able to transmit excitement, happiness, sadness, and uncertainty in a character who first keeps up a cold mask before meeting the angel Dan. She is even able to transmit Lee Yeon Seo’s feelings through her performance in the ballet “Giselle,” making her the perfect fit for her character.

What are some times Shin Hye Sun has impressed you with her acting? Check out the latest episode of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” below!

• Love 3

Many KMS's fangirl now envied our Hye Sun :kiss_wink:

No one taught him I think , it's natural when he had to kiss with this lovely girl ( ask Yang Se-Jong who can't stop kissing her too).   :blush:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

On 7/1/2019 at 1:15 PM, immorethant said:

I read the news about Ballet Association gave award to ALML drama to help promote ballet..

I saw the news too and it made me curious about how accurate the drama is: it's obvious for the dance, acting and props but i wondered about the story of the Giselle.

I never looked for it until now because i didn't want to seriously consider that the writer was going to make it the actual plot of her own story (mixed with few drama tropes to add a "korean vibe"). I was oblivious  despite Albrecht and Dan's parallels made clear during the audition.  

But It seems to be the case and so i checked more. She did at least her research on Giselle. She followed the main scenes of the ballet  to integrate them to her plot: 

• the mad scene were Yeon Seo got drugged and wrecked the Fantasia Night was the scene in the ballet where Giselle learnt about the true identity of her lover and the fact that he was betrothed.       
  • The scene where she plucked the flowers petals was also in the ballet. It's a metaphore of the things to come for Giselle: her mind and body will be used and destroyed.   

I found in a old article that Kang Woo's interpretation of Giselle: the one where she comes back from the dead to claim vengeance and kill her past lover is real too. It's the version played by the south african woman artistic director Dada Masilo in Paris in 2013 with a cast of black dancers. The article said that the artist, "who fights for equall rights for woman"  tried  "to challenge the rigidity of societal and aesthetic norms (in the original version created in the 19th)".

Based on the last article translated about the depth of SHS preparation for this role, there's no way she could have ignored the two versions of the story. So she knew the end (Giselle and Albrecht die in both versions and in one of them she kills him) before starting filming.

That shed a new light on the midway conference press where she was asked to rate her chemistry with KMS and he said that their chemistry will be 100% at the end of the drama. I'm not sure he was ironic actually, maybe he simply wasn't aware of the end as well as her.

On 7/1/2019 at 1:15 PM, immorethant said:

I think SHS should received awards from violinist/classical musician/soprano singers/carpenter/designer/prosecutor/fried-chicken cook/truck driver/watermelon seed-blower/choco-pie  association too (but please not from suicider association).

A true Jack of all trades. :mrgreen:

We really don't deserve this girl! 

Pray was released today and I totally agree that it's Seol Hee's song!  

• Love 1

I still can't recover from the sadness of ALML, so better post about her new CF.

restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=3&simg=2019070

Actress Shin Hye Sun selected as exclusive model for Saemaeul Safe.

https://www.mk.co.kr/news/economy/view/2019/07/488068/

http://www.seconomy.kr/view.php?ud=201907041521279317798818e98b_2

(google translation).

Saemaeul Safe (https://www.kfcc.co.kr/has announced that it has selected actor Shin Hye Sun as a new advertising model. 

Shin Hye Sun has been well received with the high ratings of the drama "My Golden Life" and "Thirty but Seventeen." she was transformed into a ballerina from the current drama drama "Angel's Last Mission : Love" 

Shin Hye-sun, together with the existing exclusive model actor Kim Sang Joong, were announced as  joint model for Saemaeul Safe . 

The new advertisement with Shin Hye Sun and Kim Sang Joong expressed the merits of Saemaeul Safe with addictive and powerful melody. A total of two commercials will be airing in various media, both online and offline, beginning with TV-CF earlier this month (July2019). 

A Saemaul co-operative official said, "Through the existing advertising model, actor Kim Sang Joong, giving the 40/50 generation, which has high brand loyalty. With the model Shin Hye Sun, who is supported by 20/30 generations with a bright and healthy image, I expect that the Saemaeul Safe will be more accessible to all ages."

(edited)

The word ''  in her hand means 'benefit, gain, interest, profit'

Reposted this pic.

So now we know that this is the new photo of her.  (At first I thought they used old photo for this banner).

This badminton competition was also sponsored by Saemaeul Safe.

Fs2Ywlf.jpg&key=f56bf5ab4a1fadc5c7c967d8f9fad6caf087d0edddb799c47f129be201f8a0b9

• Love 4

As a model for Saemaeul Safe, does SHS get higher interest rates on her piles of won?

Because she is probably getting married soon so she needs to consider about saving money for her 3 children. :P

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Because she is probably getting married soon so she needs to consider about saving money for her 3 children. :P

She actually registered her marriage with Yang Se Jong months ago.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 9:25 AM, immorethant said:

I still can't recover from the sadness of ALML, so better post about her new CF.

I'm with you: i know what it feels when the writer destroys your expectations. 

Not for ALML but others SHS's works.

Hopefully, after a break you'll come back in better spirit.:kiss_wink:

Keep hope. In all cases, i think the end will be happy for Yeon Seo, even if it does not include Dan.

She recovered many things since the start of the drama: her sight, her dancing skills, Fantasia, and i expect her family too. Once they will deal with the criminal charges against them, her aunt and uncle might want to gather what's left of their family and make amends for what they did to her.  

I think i missed something: is this the secret CF that was teased or something else?

Is Saemaeul Safe some kind of bank or something?  I'm sure Shin Hye Sun will boost Saemaeul Safe's image more than they will boost hers.

@glass_shoe15 Thank you for the info!

Here's the update! She looks happy on a sunny day!

The kind of update i wanted to see for such a long time!

I so wanted her to post things that she does outside filming too to show that she's doing well and enjoying life!  

This is on ALML set but still it's a more personal side than anything she posted recently.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I love the chemistry that those two women have on screen and i hope on set too. :heart:

Since MS Jung was forced to move in, they got few nice friendships scenes that border on family bond.

I think it's the first time that one of her character has a positive mentorship with an older woman and i really enjoy it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

Is Saemaeul Safe some kind of bank or something?  I'm sure Shin Hye Sun will boost Saemaeul Safe's image more than they will boost hers.

Saemaeul's savings accounts could win a Daesang this year, though.

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I love the chemistry that those two women have on screen and i hope on set too. :heart:

Since MS Jung was forced to move in, they got few nice friendships scenes that border on family bond.

I think it's the first time that one of her character has a positive mentorship with an older woman and i really enjoy it. 

I have to agree with you on this! I love their scenes together! 

• Like 3

I am amazed at her. :)from supporting role to the lead actress B).and now received so much love around the world. :wub:

Her instagram follower increase day by day. :rolleyes:Keep shining baby! :star:

• Love 3