Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@titania1000 Is that recent interview with enews24?

 

I think it's a teaser for a new interview to be published  because it was posted by Enews24 channel yesterday on Vlive but it's only a guess.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's old video of enewstv since 2016 at the time of 'Five Enough'  .  At 0.58 min.

 

 

 

Enewstv just posted video again now which is a little longer version.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Love this ....  :joy::joy::joy:

 

(credit @EteruART twitter)

 

What did she say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

 

I think it's a teaser for a new interview to be published  because it was posted by Enews24 channel yesterday on Vlive but it's only a guess.    

Thanks :-)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

What did she say?

 

Actually someone already wrote translation in comments section of this clip in Youtube https://youtu.be/9loR06eS418, earlier SHS said that if rating reaches 23% then both KMS and LDG will wear ballet suit, so both of them looked worried and whispering to themselves.  But I don't know what exactly she said in this moment.  Hopefully @Ni Wen can help translate for us :)

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, immorethant said:

 

Actually someone already wrote translation in comments section of this clip in Youtube https://youtu.be/9loR06eS418, earlier SHS said that if rating reaches 23% then both KMS and LDG will wear ballet suit, so both of them looked worried and whispering to themselves.  But I don't know what exactly she said in this moment.  Hopefully @Ni Wen can help translate for us :)

 

 

She said: These two keeps muttering to themselves beside her by her ears!

She's in between them and it's probably getting on her nerves lol.

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

I think it's old video of enewstv since 2016 at the time of 'Five Enough' . 

At 0.58 min newstv just posted video again now which is a little longer version.

 

 

 

Thank you for fixing my mistake: you rally know everything about her!:w00t:

 

 

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

 

She said: These two keeps muttering to themselves beside her by her ears!

She's in between them and it's probably getting on her nerves lol.

 

 

I wonder what LDG is muttering! :wub:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She literally ended up gaining 5K followers in about 20 hours! 

 

ADRp8su.jpg

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When your boyfriend is so cute and silly that you can't help smiling and laughing.  :relaxed::love::kiss_wink:

 

GLWGaOH.gif

 

xyjJV1D.gif

 

 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When did Hye Sun become presentor of a badminton competition ? 

 

tyQZlNG.jpg

 

nDtfJdR.jpg

 

Fs2Ywlf.jpg

 

(credit :  @lee_deokhwa  IG )

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, immorethant said:

When did Hye Sun become presentor of a badminton competition ?

Next role to be a badminton player!? :P

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you expected a kiss that didn't come.

 

m1vcBIK.gif

 

fF3bkJ9.gif

 

 

 

19 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Next role to be a badminton player!? :P

Yes, seeing this...I now have a new wish.

After finishing this trilogy of artistic, she can start new trilogy of sport girl drama  (golf, badminton, bowling)

She was related to golf twice (in old CF and with Sung Hoon)  and she used to play badminton in movie 'Return Match'.

 

But I want to see her in baseball drama the most :love:

  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Are these new pictures?

From that IG the badminton competition is held today, but don’t know if it’s old or new photo of SHS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that Cho Seung Woo? Why is that old man always hovering around my girl?! 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Is that Cho Seung Woo? Why is that old man always hovering around my girl?! 

No that is Kim Sang Joon from The Banker drama. I LOVE that Ahjussi :wub: he was also in Bad Guys and A New Leaf with Kim Myung Min.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...