Quantcast

Because ALML already reached half way, so here are collection of praises from Netizen for our SHS .

RLR9Ogy.gif

Episode 1-2

[+499, -36] Shin Hye Sun has a good eye for projects and she always has good chemistry with no matter who the male lead is ㅋ the cute and clumsy angel, L matches the character so well…I hope it gets more fun!

[+90, -11] Shin Hye Sun is an acting genius. Wow seriously her acting is the best. I like it when actors help me concentrate like this. Her gaze, expressions, tone, they are all perfect.

[+61] Shin Hye Sun matches well with her character this time too, Her acting totally helps me concentrate

Episode 3-4

[+852, -45] Shin Hye Sun’s emotional acting has got deeper…I like her acting, It’s immersive

[+204, -18] Hye Sun’s crying, you can seriously trust and watch her

[+54, -8] I cried with Shin Hye Sun when she cried

Episode 5-6

[+90, -6] You can always trust and watch Shin Hye Sun, .

[+65, -2] I was totally laughing. L and Shin Hye Sun’s fight scene was on another level~~^^;;

Episode 7-8

[+477, -17] Ah Dan Yeon couple ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Dan Yeon are the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Episode 9-10

[+1259, -18] Every time Shin Hye Sun finishes a project and starts a new one, her acting seems more solid, I also see signs of hard work on each character…She looked so beautiful dancing at the beach in the last scene…

[+133, -1] Today’s scene where Hye Sun was dancing at the beach and L was hiding and crying, and the line from the preview “How can I not like you?”. They did everything.

[+102, -1] I don’t like receiving love, It makes me want to be weak. Her expressions and voice tone when she said this line were seriously ㅠㅠ I got emotional…

[+87, -5] Seems like Shin Hye Sun was born to act

Episode 11-12

[+78, -5] Today, Shin Hye Sun’s acting when she got drugged saved the episode

[+69, -1] As expected, Shin Hye Sun is the best at crazy acting, also that japanese man was insane

Episode 13-14

[+274, -14] I keep thinking about the scene where he imagined Hye Sun crying, Her acting is seriously good

[+129, -7] I think now I know why Shin Hye Sun got leading roles in short time…She has excellent analytical skills for every new character…Her emotional acting keeps getting deeper day by day ㄷㄷ her sobbing acting was daebak ㅜㅜ

Episode 15-16

[+594, -19] I admit that Shin Hye Sun is an acting goddess

[+90, -2] Shin Hye Sun’s emotional expressions while doing ballet was seriously daebak…As expected of acting goddess Shin Hye Sun, I cried a lot while watching it…ㅜㅜㅜ

[+49, -1] Wow today was so fun, Shin Hye Sun’s acting as Giselle and Kim Myung Soo’s emotional acting were insane

from https://www.netizendrama.com/

RwJcBKB.jpg

Shin Hye Sun 1.0 - acting genius

Shin Hye Sun 2.0 - acting goddess :kiss_wink:

• Love 4

I can read these comments all day! Our queen truly is phenomenal. I am running out of superlatives to describe this woman, serioulsy! She deserves a Daesang! Give her a Daesang!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@meechuttsoSo good to read you again chingu! 

Thank you so much for your monstruous translation! 

You are too kind to us! 

5 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Ep 7 there was a trash can fire, and I wondered if they knew the American expression, "a real dumpster fire" - to describe what a disjointed mess it was, and they were poking fun at themselves. So I laughed right along with them. And then this, this Ep 8. I thought it was great sheerly in contrast to the previous one, but if you read the SK fans' reactions, I have to agree it was one for the annals of drama heaven.:love:

Actually, both episodes were excellent in term of character development especially for Yeon Seo  and  Dan. 

It's just that ep 7 was badly edited and filmed: few scenes don't match with the usual tone of the drama but as forced as certain  subplots could seem, it still worked. 

I'm in love with her expression and their chemistry!:heart:

Her hands were all over him and though i don't want to ship the characters, she looked so much like Seol Hee in this long sequence that i can not help but want more. :wub:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Credit: OAO3017

• Love 2

Full of praises for Giselle dance scene.

https://theqoo.net/square/1119005125

And more praises from Rakuten Viki. (Hope you not get bored yet, but I can read them all day)

Johnrod******

Finally, I cannot conclude this review without saying how much I love Shin Hye Sun. She convinced me some time ago that she is a top-tier actress in South Korea when I saw her in the drama "Thirty but Seventeen". That drama was a real tear-spiller and I still think about her performance in that drama from time to time. And talk about beautiful--Shin Hye Sun is gorgeous!!! The shots of her in this drama in the flashback scenes with her and Lee Dong Gun's character are the most beautiful I have ever seen of her. She lights up the screen when she smiles and is happy

kim******

Even though she has more of a "plain"look (she's said this herself) I find her beautiful in the way she carries herself, her grace, her shiny hair, how clean and pretty she looks. she's obviously my girl crush but ANYWAY

ruzs*****

This drama is a diamond. Crystal clear and pure because of Kim Myung Soo and very precious because of Shin Hye Sun. I think everybody agrees that Shin Hye Sun is just next level

khog****

Acting wise I have to say that I’ve seen the female lead in many other shows and she really portrays the girl who is “desperate” “angry” and “selfish” in her own ways. Her acting is so good if you didn’t know this was already a show it’s like she is the character herself and that’s how it should be.

101539****

The initial plot description did not really catch my interest, but I loved Shin Hye Sun in Thirty but Seventeen so I gave it a shot. Definitely not disappointed. Shin once again steals the spotlight and is amazing. She was mousey in Thirty but she's a total hottie in this show. Gorgeous and an amazing actress

kevi*****

The lead female actress is astounding ! Her acting is so in tune with the character she plays that she makes it so believable and realistic.

unkn****

Love, love, love! The female lead is an amazing actress, does not matter what drama she plays a role in, she is wonderful!

:love::kiss_wink::heart:

(Edited)

Five hours passed but this scene is still at no. 1.

KBEfr6t.jpg

• Love 4

@immorethant Please feel free to share as I cannot get enough of all the praises for our multi-talented and beautiful SHS! AM I the only one that keeps thinking she should win the GRAND PRIZE??? KBS better not screw her this year as she absolutely 1000% deserves the award more than anyone else. I don't know how she will top this two-faced characters, but I for one am looking forward to her future projects. 

• Love 4

@iffy21 totally agreed.

I think this year in KBS drama awards , she will get 2 awards

Grand Prize for Yeon Seo role

and Top Excellence actress for Matil/Soel Hee role.

And if she plays another winter drama for SBS or MBC , then she will get more.

Next year Baek Sang she will also get 2 awards from best actress for her drama and movie. Finger crossed.

:w00t::rolleyes:

• Love 2

36 minutes ago, immorethant said:

@iffy21 totally agreed.

I think this year in KBS drama awards , she will get 2 awards

Grand Prize for Yeon Seo role

and Top Excellence actress for Matil/Soel Hee role.

:w00t::rolleyes:

OMG! I will pray for that and for some reason wish it was December already....LOL

• Love 1

@immorethant Don't forget the Seoul Awards, Korean Drama Awards and APAN STAR Awards. While for her film she should be nominated for the Blue Dragon Awards, Grand Bell Awards, Golden Cinema Film Festival, Chunsa Film Arts Award, etc ...

• Love 2

If Yalitza Aparicio (from 'Roma') can be nominated for Oscar best actress award without speaking any English, why can't SHS ? She just want to work with a famous director on a good script.

Now I also want Netflix to buy all her dramas, like they did with LJS, PBY, PMY's works

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Now I also want Netflix to buy all her dramas, like they did with LJS, PBY, PMY's works

I don't know why ALML is not on Netflix? Like seriously why is this great drama not on there for international audience to watch?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

If Yalitza Aparicio (from 'Roma') can be nominated for Oscar best actress award without speaking any English, why can't SHS ? She just want to work with a famous director on a good script.

I absolutely agree. Academy award is in SHS's future. Thanks to internet techology and companies like Netflix and of course all subtitle translators, excellence in entertainment industry is now available for everyone in the world to see and understand. Recognition of superstars like Shin Hye Sun will only grow in strength.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, iffy21 said:

I don't know why ALML is not on Netflix? Like seriously why is this great drama not on there for international audience to watch?

I'm in Canada and I watch a lot of Netflix but I can also watch ALML, fully subtitled, online from several different presumably Korean sources almost immediately after broadcast. But Netflix turned me on to SHS so I am forever grateful.

• Love 3

14 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

I'm in Canada and I watch a lot of Netflix but I can also watch ALML, fully subtitled, online from several different presumably Korean sources almost immediately after broadcast. But Netflix turned me on to SHS so I am forever grateful.

I am glad to hear that Netflix turned you on to SHS amazing talent, but I hope ALML gets add to Netflix soon. There are other dramas like One Sping Night, Abyss and Arthdal Chronicles that is available on Netflix and every week there is new episode but that is not the same for ALML.

That is the point I was trying to make. :-) 

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

I am glad to hear that Netflix turned you on to SHS amazing talent, but I hope ALML gets add to Netflix soon. There are other dramas like One Sping Night, Abyss and Arthdal Chronicles that is available on Netflix and every week there is new episode but that is not the same for ALML.

That is the point I was trying to make. :-) 

If I was the boss of Netflix, I would require every single show that had even 2 seconds of Shin Hye Sun in it to be automatically broadcast in every country on earth. Then I'd find a way to beam them into the universe for other galaxies to experience this earth goddess.

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

I absolutely agree. Academy award is in SHS's future. Thanks to internet techology and companies like Netflix and of course all subtitle translators, excellence in entertainment industry is now available for everyone in the world to see and understand. Recognition of superstars like Shin Hye Sun will only grow in strength.

Of course the Academy Awards are for movies, not TV series which SHS is most famous for. I love Kdrama series so don't want her to stop but I would really like to see her lead in an outstanding movie that simply can't be ignored by international audiences. I'm hoping her upcoming movies, Innocence and Tomb Robbery are a step in this direction. I presume the hype for these movies will begin by the end of ALML'S run. Don't hear too much about them yet, but whoever is producing them should know that with SHL as the leading lady, their success is guaranteed and could carry them to international fame.

• Love 1