Quantcast

0.jpg?type=w1200

(Really love this pic, such a real ballerina) :kiss_wink::love::heart:

2 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Translation of this riddle-like phrase requires the knowledge of written Korean, actually.

대박 대박 기대 기대 (which means 'Dae-Bak Dae-Bak Anticipation Anticipation') (very big anticipation)

머박 머박 기머 기머 (has no meaning, except the letter can look like if you spell it sloppily)

Really childish stuff. :w00t:

Oh .. Wow. thank you so much @meechuttso for this knowledge.  That's why I love learning language, it's so fun. 

so she went home and studied up on it and now that she knows more, she was (kind of) rubbing it in his face. I think she relishes working with a younger idol and feeling like she's younger at heart

Why does my shipping heart say that she did this just to show to him that she is not too old for him ? ....LOL :D

@immorethant it's eerie how you know exactly what I was thinking and the images you quoted when I started my rambling about 2.0.

Actually I have something to confess.  I came from the year 2130 which my major study is 'History of acting', which I read in textbooks and so impressed of this timeless actress. She is the most famous and most awarded Korean actress and also the first Korean native actress who won the Academy award 3 times (Korean people even made a statue of her).  So as a part of my thesis, I decided to take the time machine back to the year 2017 so I can study and experience her works by myself. That's why my Eng and Korean are so bad, mostly in my time we talk galactic language.   However, most journals and videos of her works was destroyed after the Global Tech War in 2050.  The Soompi data archive that I can recover from the library is quite incomplete and scattered, so it's possible that the word that I just posted is originally your post and your word that I read before.  (Ooops, that means I'm making a mistake by changing the history ?  :blink:)

Sorry, just kidding :phew::P.  My mood is probably too good for today because not many hours left until the drama will be aired.

I'd better posted YNK SHS blog link as your request. 

All are here --->  https://m.post.naver.com/my/series/detail.nhn?memberNo=33175148&seriesNo=448338

One pic is not enough.

15.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Is that Lee Je Hoon beside her in the first pic? On second look it's not...there's a tvN logo there.

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Is that Lee Je Hoon beside her in the first pic? On second look it's not...there's a tvN logo there

I think from the drama name, that was from ‘Oh my ghost’

May I add another one ? Really love her dress. 

6.jpg?type=w1200

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

6.jpg?type=w1200

Borrowed your pic @immorethant

Look at her script. Full of sticky notes!

Our gorgeous, hardworking and talented Actress Princess Hyesun :love:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

So much to catch up while i have been away only one day! Do you ever sleep and eat, chingus?:lol:

But to be really honest, it's KBS and YK entertainment who are blessing us with so many goodies! 

Bringing few pretty pics to make amends for my lack of replies:heart:

:   D7toSJWVsAAML1d.jpg

D7toSJWUEAE7Fw-.jpg

I have to catch up too on ALML thread (10 pages! :scream:) but really its hard to split my attention between two dramas, especially when one really took away my breath and i'm obsessed with it (Different Dreams). 

ALML is only for SHS and her insane chemistry with KMS: i'm enjoying  it  but not loving it enough to rewatch vicariously every scene like i'm doing it for Different Dreams, and it's harder to comment it but i really want to support her and to help to add as much activity to her threads and attention to her projects that i can.^_^

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Oh....I watched this scene and suddenly I missed Yeon-Tae.

I love her eyes when Dan tamed her.

YElx9YV.jpg

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

So there are so many places HS looked absolutely stunning and gorgeous! I’m gonna have fun time on IG today, playing with her pics! :wub::lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

SHS 2.0 by Carlyn bag.

Wow, this thread went almost a whole day without getting any love.

8wDLL0d.gif

H5MB2cn.gif

gif credits to shssavant , aka @immorethant

Honestly speaking, that was better kiss than anything in 30b17 already.

It's not surpassed the SangMin-YeonTae full blown kiss where she goes limp, but it's pretty close.:rolleyes:

Time will be the judge.

I expect 100 more of these chingoos, pretty please! :phew:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

It says "Lee Yeon-Seo who can't forget Kim Dan". So pathetic, so pretty, so adorable and lovable. Reminds me of Woo Seo-Ri crying in the theater watching violin performance. :bawling:

It's amazing how each new role brings out something from her face that I hadn't noticed quite like how I notice it now. What an amazing face oori-baby has. :phew:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

When Princess tries to fry eggs but fails.

So adorb :D

• Love 3

4 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Reminds me of Woo Seo-Ri crying in the theater watching violin performance. :bawling:

This shot reminds me of Seo-Ri too :kiss_wink:

arOpzhlr.jpg

uRDUZjx.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Kudos to the hard efforts of Hyesun that has been recognised by the expert herself 

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

454K :wub:

It's gonna go up and up. For sure. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1