15 hours ago, titania1000 said:
  On 6/24/2019 at 6:01 AM,immorethantsaid:  

Actress Shin Hye Sun , who is trending rising TV star from her ability to interpret profound characters and solid acting,and Lee Elijah who is rising with her accomplished work with overwhelming force , and more of abundant attractions will be scheduled for award presenters on stage

https://mydramalist.com/people/5340-lee-elliya

@titania1000

LOL. I was just exclaiming my excitement at Lee Elijah's involvement. In my list of fave SK actresses, Lee Elijah is battling Eugene Jung and Lee Si-Young for a distant 2nd place. 

Also, I want to re-write that linked Lee Elijah biography now. But the only time I wrote a biography on that site, 90 % of it got deleted, and the other 10 % was re-written.

24 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Sorry if i got you wrong: i didn't know who she was and had to search and thought that you were the same so i shared the link.^_^

I didn't even know that we could write bio on this site and i use it a lot!  

My favorite Lee Elijah role was when Dan Kim was a Judge, and she worked in his office.

She was also good in The Last Empress. (MIN YU RA!!)

I post on the mydramalist public feeds all the time.

The SHS biography ("details" section) on that site had only "Debuted in School 2013." (That was the entire section! Others had many paragraphs!)

So, I figured out how to write the section, wrote it to the specifications (or so I thought...), and then it was deleted and edited almost to oblivion.

2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards Announces Presenter Lineup

2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards Announces Presenter Lineup

Jun 26, 2019
by J. K

2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards has shared announcements about its lineup of presenters!

The 2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards will be taking place on August 22 and 23 at the Olympic Park KSPO Dome in Seoul. This is the third year the ceremony has been held, and this year Soribada is hosting while YJ Partners, one of the biggest hallyu agencies, is producing the event.

The presenter lineup this year will include: Lee Wan, Nam Bo Ra, Uhm Tae Goo, Shin Hye Sun, Lee Elijah, Han Yeong, Gong Seo Young, Jeong Ga Eun, Bong Jung Keun, Danny Ahn, Yoon Sang Hyun, Bae Soo Bin, Go Joon, Hong Soo Hyun, Wang Bit Na, Shin So Yul, Kang Ye Won, Lee Yoo Bi, and Jang Jin Hee.

The 2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards is included as part of the 2019 K-World Festa, which will be held from August 15 to 24.

Stay tuned for more updates

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334606wpp/2019-soribada-best-k-music-awards-announces-presenter-lineup

• Thanks 2

Seeing her side pic from ALML made me want to post this old pics.  I feel guilty that I almost forgot SHS thread today. 

au8XW0i.jpg

neiaGl4.png

UdKRyRu.jpg

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

@immorethant What’s DC inside?! 

And who gave that news to em?! 

I think it's just another Korean forum like Soompi.  They followed news, IG and posted there just like us

But not many activities for SHS thread.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I watched ALML episode 19 & 20 last night. SHS was as great as ever. How is it possible for her to look more beautiful every time I see her? Probably because there were more scenes of her smiling and being happy and in love - even though the bad guys tried to kill her yet again. Her smiling face seems to make the whole world more beautiful but why can't I get the image of her from the first episode out of my mind, when she was blind, bitter and mean - and shockingly beautiful. The world stood still.

• Love 1

I miss our thread. I'm sure this will be up and kicking again when the drama is over. But for now, we have 2 more weeks to go! Eeeep, im sad and excited at the same time.

Also, anyone up to participate in the wrap up party project? Do message me! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, mylovekge said:

I miss our thread. I'm sure this will be up and kicking again when the drama is over. But for now, we have 2 more weeks to go! Eeeep, im sad and excited at the same time.

I miss our thread too... Yeah, we'll be back here noisy and kicking again in two weeks time :lol:

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I envy your capacity to concentrate on her only and her acting without being bothered by the plot. 

It would have been so much easier for me: less conflict in ALML thread. 

It's even more hard to stomach to not appreciate fully a project for which she did an outstanding job to live up to the expectations, especially in term of training.

I don't know why this old article from 2017 about Secret Forest pop up again on twitter, but i love the commentary about Eun Soo that underlines that she's inspiring character and a model for all women who fight for Justice. 

D-CqMb_U0AEAV-e.jpg

Credit: OAO3017

I’m pretty focused on SHS that’s for sure but it’s easy for me to brush off questionable plot lines because I’m still absorbing the whole idea of K-drama and Korean culture. It addicted me quickly and thoroughly. For me, questionable plot lines seem to just come with the territory of extreme melodrama in some K-dramas, especially fantasies like ALML. I know I’m biased towards SHS but the story of ALML would be almost impossible without her.  The show is a canvas upon which she paints her art.

I love the comment about inspiring female characters who fight for justice.  I’m finding from watching Korean shows that it is a more patriarchal and conservative country than I thought. Some actresses, and SHS is certainly not the first, are breaking barriers, because they are excellent at what they do and are successful and popular. Hopefully some of her future roles will deliver the power of the feminine. The movie Innocent sounds like potential for that.  Not so sure about Tomb Robbery – sounds more like an adventure romp.

• Like 1