Lately when I watch other actresses performances, especially leading actresses, I find myself imagining how SHS would portray their roles. Now I'm seeing her in shows she's not even in! Her talent is spellbinding.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 6/16/2019 at 11:23 AM, biscuit710 said:

On 6/16/2019 at 11:23 AM, biscuit710 said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here lol it is so great to finally find a place where I can share my feelings and thoughts with other SHS's fans. I am currently addicted to ALML. This drama is the first one I watch SHS as a main character. The chemistry between her and Myung Soo is just so crazy (I love it so much). Before this I actually knew about her from her minor roles in Oh My Ghost, Five Enough and She Was Pretty. Even with just such minor roles she got me thinking that oh wow she is really good at acting and she really knows how to make the characters she plays stand out to the audience. At that time I kept wondering why such a wonderful actress hasn't gotten any main roles yet. I am so glad that she became successful in just a few years after that. Some people may say that it is unlucky that her debut is kinda late compared to other actors/actresses because it took away her opportunities to play main role in rom-com dramas (which often requires the actress to be young and beautiful so that it can reach larger audience) and become more popular but I think it doesn't affect her much. Although she is not a superstar or a hallyu star (Not just yet) but she has proved that the audience can trust her acting. She put like 200% efforts in any projects that she does. Btw I really thought that she used to be a ballerina before going to acting before I found out that she had to practice in months to film ALML. Her performances on screen are so convincing and amazing. Also. I just love how every time she is paired with someone the chemistry between them is always so good.

And I wish th the food truck project earlier so I could make a contribution in showing the love we have for her as international fans :sweat_smile:

A very warm welcome to you! So happy to see more and more people supporting our sunshine! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, immorethant said:

No offense, I think this drama is so unlucky to be in the same time slot with ALML and Spring Night.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know why but I didn't expect it would be this bad for the cast. They even had to cut down on the number of episodes for this one and I really feel bad. 

Go here for subs. LoL, no wonder she's so humble - her family used to cringe at her acting she says. Some high standards they had for thespians in her family.

On 6/16/2019 at 12:20 AM, immorethant said:

Thank you again @mylovekge and @jakey09  for organizaing this coffeetruck.  I'm really appreciate your work and effort :heart:

Same as @Ni Wen, I've never dreamt that I will have a chance to do this for SHS, previously when I saw Korean fan sent her the truck I just wish I was in Korea.   But now I can cross off this one from my bucket list. 

Yes, thank you again!!

@biscuit710 welcome! No better avatar than what you have chosen! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1