2 hours ago, iffy21 said:

I don't know why ALML is not on Netflix? Like seriously why is this great drama not on there for international audience to watch?

I'm in Canada and I watch a lot of Netflix but I can also watch ALML, fully subtitled, online from several different presumably Korean sources almost immediately after broadcast. But Netflix turned me on to SHS so I am forever grateful.

• Love 3

14 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

I'm in Canada and I watch a lot of Netflix but I can also watch ALML, fully subtitled, online from several different presumably Korean sources almost immediately after broadcast. But Netflix turned me on to SHS so I am forever grateful.

I am glad to hear that Netflix turned you on to SHS amazing talent, but I hope ALML gets add to Netflix soon. There are other dramas like One Sping Night, Abyss and Arthdal Chronicles that is available on Netflix and every week there is new episode but that is not the same for ALML.

That is the point I was trying to make. :-) 

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

I am glad to hear that Netflix turned you on to SHS amazing talent, but I hope ALML gets add to Netflix soon. There are other dramas like One Sping Night, Abyss and Arthdal Chronicles that is available on Netflix and every week there is new episode but that is not the same for ALML.

That is the point I was trying to make. :-) 

If I was the boss of Netflix, I would require every single show that had even 2 seconds of Shin Hye Sun in it to be automatically broadcast in every country on earth. Then I'd find a way to beam them into the universe for other galaxies to experience this earth goddess.

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

I absolutely agree. Academy award is in SHS's future. Thanks to internet techology and companies like Netflix and of course all subtitle translators, excellence in entertainment industry is now available for everyone in the world to see and understand. Recognition of superstars like Shin Hye Sun will only grow in strength.

Of course the Academy Awards are for movies, not TV series which SHS is most famous for. I love Kdrama series so don't want her to stop but I would really like to see her lead in an outstanding movie that simply can't be ignored by international audiences. I'm hoping her upcoming movies, Innocence and Tomb Robbery are a step in this direction. I presume the hype for these movies will begin by the end of ALML'S run. Don't hear too much about them yet, but whoever is producing them should know that with SHL as the leading lady, their success is guaranteed and could carry them to international fame.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

RwJcBKB.jpg

Shin Hye Sun 1.0 - acting genius

Shin Hye Sun 2.0 - acting goddess :kiss_wink:

No wonder SHS is still trending on Naver, the video has over 900 comments from netizens :scream:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iffy21 said:

@Man-O-Man You're hilariously funny:lol:

Ok..guess other people online agree with us with regards to SHS deserving this year the Deasang Award.:phew:

Can I feel proud that I started the campaign first?! :lol: Then again, I’m surprised not many are mentioning. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Can I feel proud that I started the campaign first?! :lol: Then again, I’m surprised not many are mentioning. 

You should be very proud for starting this and word of mouth will spread the message.

7 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Everyone who sent messages are in it. :wub: 

I absolutely love it and I am truly grateful Chingu! :wub:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

You should be very proud for starting this and word of mouth will spread the message.

I absolutely love it and I am truly grateful Chingu! :wub:

Thank you Chingu. We'll done and very fun.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 SHS Instagram followers is now 480K that is 3K extra in one day :scream:. This girl can definitely reach 1M followers before the end of this drama.

I think so too. Even if doesn’t she can after it ends. 

• Like 1