2 hours ago, immorethant said:

From Mike Wajoski (feat. Kim Bo-Mi @ 5.53 min)

I like this guy, he is so good at dancing and so funny in his IG,  and congratulations that he finally got his first dialouge in episode 11. :)  It make me feel so happy when I saw many dancers post their photos from the drama. They must be very proud being a part of this. 

I ship SHS with this guy.

• LOL 1

22 minutes ago, immorethant said:

This is for your shipping heart. :wub:

RzROGON.jpg

Perfect.

They can make an announcement after last episode airs.

Then they can go on a vacation to Finland, since SHS knows the area well.

And they can stop by in Sweden, and visit Shimdeok's great grandkids.

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Maybe he was her older "brother" for a month, before they dropped her off at an orphanage, when the family business went broke?

Are you telling me Hae Sun’s parents had a tough time? Sighs! 

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I actually like this comment.

This is pretty much my current opinion. Would have dropped long ago if SHS wasn't involved.

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-talked-about-actors-on-1st-week-of-june/

SHS moved up from #10 last week to #8 this week.

SHS has out-performed every name on that list. But many current dramas are more talk-worthy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My lovely chingoos!!  I dont really miss you because we see each other on the ALML thread :sweat_smile: Have I ever told you guys that I finally watched Stranger? I was raving about it to my Kdrama friends and its now on their watchlist LOL  

Can't wait to see our mighty Yeon Seo tomorrow! 

• Love 3

I just discovered that Netflix Canada has the film A Violent Prosecutor. I know SHS had only a minor role in it but I think I read that even with her small role she ended up stealing the show. Doesn't surprise me. Can anyone tell me approximately where in the movie she appears? So much to watch, so little time. I just want to see her.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

I just discovered that Netflix Canada has the film A Violent Prosecutor. I know SHS had only a minor role in it but I think I read that even with her small role she ended up stealing the show. Doesn't surprise me. Can anyone tell me approximately where in the movie she appears? So much to watch, so little time. I just want to see her.

You may wanna start at 1:10:16. Brace yourself though, its one heck of a make out sesh! 

• LOL 1