Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Though only with the lowest expectations. I can't resist anymore: i just miss her on my screen, especially since i lost a little bit my hope to see her films one day.  So at one point i i decide to follow my "heart" and not give up on her career. 

I'm missing her on my screen too that's why I can't wait for the drama to start. Yes let's stay positive and enjoy. With some popcorn :P.

 

--------

 

I'm loving her fashion in these stills. So pretty! Her legs are so slender!! Omg I think mine's like elephant legs if compared to her :joy:

 

--------

 

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m&sm=mtb_htp.ent&query=단+하나의+사랑+신혜선+김명수

Just saw that they are no.10 in naver most searched. I don't know Korean but I do recognise these few words 단하나의사랑 신혜선 김명수 ALML SHS KMS :D

This is a good sign. Hope it continues it's streak upon its premiere!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm missing her on my screen too that's why I can't wait for the drama to start. Yes let's stay positive and enjoy. With some popcorn :P.

 

I had the same thought! It's a drama made to make us eat pop corn!:lol:

 

20 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm loving her fashion in these stills. So pretty! Her legs are so slender!! Omg I think mine's like elephant legs if compared to her :joy:

I'm  troubled by her weight:(: she clearly was forced to lose a lot, even too much, to fit the role of a ballerina. I hope she will get back to a more healthy appearance after the drama. However I thought she was really pretty in the Guerilla date teasers. Her long legs and make up killed me.  :w00t:     

 

Some random thoughts (because i'm in the mood to write) matched with a fitting wonderful pretty gif:

 

giphy.gif

Credit:  OAO3017

 

  • Her co-star KMS looks way younger than his real age: i had to check his birth date. Hard to believe she's only 2 years older than him (how does he manage to have such a perfect baby skin?:huh:)
  • However the second lead LDG is older and it breaks my heart  because she has so clearly a better chemistry with older men! I'm cursed because the promo vid for his character made him look like a an obsessive stalker. They're trying to kill any SLS, even before the drama air. A girl is never free to ship peacefully.:tears:   
  • Visually the couple she made with Sung Hoon is still n°1: they looked real.
  • But Ji An and Hyuk have my heart forever: i will never be ready to give up this ship.:wub:
  • She has become KBS rom com muse: starring in all their big success (it will be one without a doubt)
  • I need to buy a stock of popcorn.

 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

I'm  troubled by her weight:(: she clearly was forced to lose a lot, even too much, to fit the role of a ballerina. I hope she will get back to a more healthy appearance after the drama.   

The weight loss is definitely more than a bit concerning.

Plus, if she does that tomb robbery movie, there will only be weeks between projects.

YNK should have interceded on her behalf, if she was directed to cut so much weight, especially in such a short time.

Not great for short, or long-term health.

 

  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

The weight loss is definitely more than a bit concerning.

Plus, if she does that tomb robbery movie, there will only be weeks between projects.

YNK should have interceded on her behalf, if she was directed to cut so much weight, especially in such a short time.

Not great for short, or long-term health.

 

 

I think i'll wait a little bit to see if it deserves more concern: i mean if she doesn't win weight during her next project (which should be easy she loves to eat!) and doesn't take a break after it, i'll be seriously worried.

But for now, i feel like her weight loss, even excessive, is understandable: it's what ballerinas look like. Refusing to look the part would seem unprofessional, a lack of commitment. She  is far from being a professional dancer, so she will certainly be criticized for the lack of realism of her dance scenes, she can't afford to lose more credibility points for not making enough efforts, even though the it's not the point of the drama (love is the main subject).

I see her as someone who can go far to immerse herself in a role, but also as someone who bounces quickly into  the next project and doesn't keep much of the hardship she sometimes suffers to live up to the high expectations she has for herself. 

 

In all cases, the ideal would be for her to have a summer break where she takes time to travel: a tour of Europe with lot of pretty food pics on her ig would be a nice change.:blush:   

 

Edit to add this: 

         

 

Apparently, Koreans viewers are spoiled by KBS:)

 It seems to be a selection for an event/screening for the premiere.    

I like how they hyped the drama so far: they really want high ratings! 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

I think i'll wait a little bit to see if it deserves more concern: i mean if she doesn't win weight during her next project (which should be easy she loves to eat!) and doesn't take a break after it, i'll be seriously worried.

But for now, i feel like her weight loss, even excessive, is understandable: it's what ballerinas look like. Refusing to look the part would seem unprofessional, a lack of commitment. She is far from being a professional dancer, so she will certainly be criticized for the lack of realism, she can't afford to lose more credibility points for not making enough efforts, even though it's not the point of the drama (love is the main subject).

I see her as someone who can go far to immerse herself in a role, but also as someone who bounces quickly into her the next project and doesn't keep much of the hardship she sometimes suffers to live up to the high expectations she has for herself. 

 

In all cases, the ideal would be for her to have a summer break where she takes time to travel: a tour of Europe with lot of pretty food pics on her ig would be a nice change.:blush:     

 

It just seems that excessive weight loss is totally unnecessary for any drama project, let alone a 20 episode drama.

Her character is a former ballerina, the story is (likely, or could be written as) about the former ballerina's struggle to move forward and change her post-ballerina life in a positive manner. 

All the ballet scenes could be easily handled by stand-ins, leaving SHS to focus on the actual acting elements of the role.

 

Excessive weight loss is not "understandable." It is dangerous. This is well-documented.

"Unprofessional", "lacking commitment", "credibility points"- all of these are relatively meaningless.

YNK and SHS need to be looking out for SHS' health, both in the short- and long-term.

The adverse effects of this particular hardship are not necessarily ones that can be shaken off with "a lot of pretty food."

  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our OTP was spotted shooting at the beach , I think they're still at Cheong San-do.

Seeing only SHS and L shooting many scenes there (without any photo of 2nd leads) gave me hope that there might be many romantic scenes of both.

 

 

 

P.S.  I don't have much comments about weight. 

Actually seeing her managed to lose weight in '30but17' gave me inspiration to do that, and after many months passed and the result I got, I really want to thank her for that (she's my inspiration to begin doing lots of new things or to change my old perspectives about many things).  But somehow, I hope she will not overdo too much and hope she will stay healthy and have enough rest.  

  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 7:54 PM, titania1000 said:

I'm  troubled by her weight:(: she clearly was forced to lose a lot, even too much, to fit the role of a ballerina. I hope she will get back to a more healthy appearance after the drama. However I thought she was really pretty in the Guerilla date teasers. Her long legs and make up killed me.  :w00t:     

I'm troubled by her weight too at first, she's so skinny! But I think she will bounce back again after this drama. She gives her all and put in 100% for her every role. I believe she's losing weight because she's supposed to play a top ballerina, and I feel her mindset is that since she can't possibly dance like a pro, at least she should look like one.

 

On 5/13/2019 at 10:42 PM, titania1000 said:

 

I see her as someone who can go far to immerse herself in a role, but also as someone who bounces quickly into her the next project and doesn't keep much of the hardship she sometimes suffers to live up to the high expectations she has for herself

I agree with you so much! She's always immersed fully in a role and get into another role as quickly. Like how she immediately went in for additional shooting for HOD right after wrapping up 3017; and how we see her in a wrap up party with Innocent team in end Feb and next few weeks later she's started filming for ALML; in between Innocent and ALML she's also started on ballet training. I always believe she's enjoying all these acting projects/work and trust that she knows her limits on how far to push herself. So let's not worry too much!

 

On 5/13/2019 at 7:54 PM, titania1000 said:

Visually the couple she made with Sung Hoon is still n°1: they looked real.

Yes, they really DID look real.

 

On 5/13/2019 at 10:42 PM, titania1000 said:

Apparently, Koreans viewers are spoiled by KBS:)

 It seems to be a selection for an event/screening for the premiere.    

I like how they hyped the drama so far: they really want high ratings! 

KBS has been very active in promos these few weeks that I'm thinking this drama looks like their blockbuster of the year:D. But I have no complaints. C'mon give us more! I'm expecting Guerilla Date to be shown this Friday too. Won't mind if I see them in Happy Together this week too :P

 

On 5/13/2019 at 9:43 PM, kokkuri33 said:

Plus, if she does that tomb robbery movie, there will only be weeks between projects.

My sixth sense tells me that movie is gonna be a male centric movie and that her role will be somewhat a minor one. Perhaps that's why she's jumping in right from finishing ALML. I'm still hoping she gets a chance to be in that Lee Min Ho blockbuster, she needs to be in one blockbuster!

 

 

Let's all countdown to next week and get ready our popcorn! I'm so ready to meet Lee Yeonseo!:)

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

My six sense tells me that movie is gonna be a male centric movie and that her role will be somewhat a minor one. Perhaps that's why she's jumping in right from finishing ALML. I'm still hoping she gets a chance to be in that Lee Min Ho blockbuster, she needs to be in one blockbuster!

 

Let’s not overthink. :lol: She can jump right into the next cause she has the stamina for it. She is young and a rising star. It’s normal for her to grab as many opportunities as possible.

 

She is kinda reminding me of how Chae Soo Bin was, she jumped from one project from the next when she gained popularity and recognition in MDBC. She had busy couple of years but she survived. I’m sure it will be the same with Hae Sun. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 5:50 PM, kokkuri33 said:

 

It just seems that excessive weight loss is totally unnecessary for any drama project, let alone a 20 episode drama.

Her character is a former ballerina, the story is (likely, or could be written as) about the former ballerina's struggle to move forward and change her post-ballerina life in a positive manner. 

All the ballet scenes could be easily handled by stand-ins, leaving SHS to focus on the actual acting elements of the role.

 

Excessive weight loss is not "understandable." It is dangerous. This is well-documented.

"Unprofessional", "lacking commitment", "credibility points"- all of these are relatively meaningless.

YNK and SHS need to be looking out for SHS' health, both in the short- and long-term.

The adverse effects of this particular hardship are not necessarily ones that can be shaken off with "a lot of pretty food."

 

I think we are all saying the same thing: that her health is the most important, we just not worry the same depending  on our views and experience.

I have lived a long phase where i was too way too thin but recovered  from it: not only the weigth loss but also the medical consequences of the trouble  and  today there's no signs of it;  so i trust her like @Ni Wen and @jakey09 to know her limits and not push herself too hard, and in case she does to rise again.:)

 

On 5/13/2019 at 6:07 PM, immorethant said:

Actually seeing her managed to lose weight in '30but17' gave me inspiration to do that, and after many months passed and the result I got, I really want to thank her for that (she's my inspiration to begin doing lots of new things or to change my old perspectives about many things).  But somehow, I hope she will not overdo too much and hope she will stay healthy and have enough rest. 

 

Wow, congrats on the positive changes, new found well being and feeling of comfort with your body! 

I can totally see why she inspired you: there's something about her determination, hard work and energy that is contagious! It's a big part of her charm.   

 

On 5/13/2019 at 6:53 PM, Ni Wen said:

I always believe she's enjoying all these acting projects/work

 

That's it! It's not only her job, it's her passion  she dreams since she is very young to become an actress. So, i believe no matter how hard her training can be and no matter the pressure it puts on her life, all the enjoyment and well being, all the positive energy  that she gets from it strengthen her enough to face the challenges and maintain a balance in her life.

 

On 5/13/2019 at 6:53 PM, Ni Wen said:

KBS has been very active in promos these few weeks that I'm thinking this drama looks like their blockbuster of the year:D.

 

If the ratings are good and they will be good, she will officially become KBS Queen! 

It's good for her popularity but i wonder how long she will sustain to do only romcom and only for this network.

I don't like the idea that she could be typecast. Her range is too large for her to be condemned to play one kind of heroine.  

 

On 5/13/2019 at 6:07 PM, immorethant said:

Our OTP was spotted shooting at the beach , I think they're still at Cheong San-do.

Seeing only SHS and L shooting many scenes there (without any photo of 2nd leads) gave me hope that there might be many romantic scenes of both.

 

Thank you for the update!

The actors are not posting much during filming which is a big loss for us.:tears: Thankfully the fans are watching/stalking them! :lol:

I see that people on all social media seem to be very eager to watch the drama and start to ship them. Honestly this excitation made me curious too. Hopefully, their chemistry will live up to the expectations... 

  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just want to post old photos, in case you all missed her (like me).

 

Gxzoyzz.jpg

 

X0sXQYW.jpg
 

Q54TMEo.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

 

eFYC7Sd.jpg

 

DcoiLF9.jpg

 

XC69Uwl.jpg

 

BaTOrjN.jpg

 

 

xh9cY8P.jpg

 

Good night :star::relieved::sleeping::heart:

 

 

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D-7 

Looking forward to see 1st Episode preview at 6pm KST today.

 

I missed Yeon-Tae and oh... these pics from this IG is soooo good :love::kiss_wink::heart:

(credit to @heyum07)

 

t1EQFWW.jpg

 

nr8nJd2.jpg

 

RXq4zY1.jpg

 

ptY6aDs.jpg

 

JqSsu6B.jpg

 

mfekRon.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @jakey09

 

KBS mentioned in their IG yesterday.

Thank you @Ni Wen for telling me, I didn't read that either.

 

D-7 내일(5월 15일) 오후 6시 네이버TV에서 1회 예고가 공개됩니다

D-7 on May 15th 6 pm (KST) Naver TV will release 1st episode preview.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

There’s a first episode preview today?! 

 

How come I didn’t know anything about it! :o@immorethant

Posted in the drama thread yesterday :lol:

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From @soojinchoidance IG. 

 

D-7 무대위의 연서 

D-7 Yeon-Seo on stage :heart:

 

 

  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...