1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

Also, if you can,  please DM us a short message to include in the AVP which will be played in the truck.  :blush:

So, the message should be about 5000 characters in Google-translate Korean?

• LOL 2

On 6/7/2019 at 1:10 AM, Man-O-Man said:

There is something I don’t get though. If you search online for Korea’s best actresses you find all kinds of lists – most beautiful, most successful, sexiest, hottest etc. and Shin Hye Sun isn’t on any of them. Not that any of these sites are credible, but how could they not include such a talented beauty? She wins excellence in acting awards and other awards and nominations, she’s a commercial spokesperson for various beauty products, fashions and even cars, she appears in music videos, she carries some of the most successful TV series into the highest ratings brackets and she’s not on any list???? Perplexing!

Well she’s #1 on my top 10 and #2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 too. Now to watch latest episodes.

Hello Mano-a-mano @Man-O-Man So like, you don't sound like you're in love with her, at all! LoL. Just teasin.;)

There are just so many celebrities in SKorea that she's not quite yet a household name. We the audiences have a short attention span. And she doesn't titillate, at least not us the female audiences yet, LoL, so it'll take longer for her to become that household name, but even then she is not likely to be on the top of social media driven 'lists' - that's mostly by under 30 audiences I think. Her reputation is growing fast everywhere, though, thanks to scenes like these below, and she's making everyone take notice, not just the more thoughtful and sophisticated audiences such as the fine chingoos who've gathered here.B)

f7Awjni.jpg

I can tell this is @immorethant's own creation. Perplexing to me why she's not posting here all her beautiful presents but only in the drama thread. Please, girl, post all your stuff here! I am almost unable to function here lately becoz of personal RL matters that are driving me ka-rrrrazzy (yes like how Mathil said it in ALM:L) but I am banking on you the SHSsavant @immorethant to post everything here, all the gifs on twitter and everywhere of our incomparably beautiful Shin Hye-Sun, the one all the girls and boys and lumberjack men alike are in love with, please.:wub:

That's 6 out of 16 episodes you have done this 35-pic collage, so I expect ...um... a 100-pic EpiCollage by the time 16 eps are done - ooh gives me chills and bumps just imagining it.:sweatingbullets::w00t:

As for the drama itself, it's fun to see @jakey09 and @Ni Wen especially rabidly chewing up the pages, but I'm already about 20 pages behind, I think. I love it though. I saw couple of looong tomes by @titania1000 to provide spice and her own counterpoint and controversy that makes it more fun too. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a drama I watch for the crazy 100 different faces of SHS while cursing at the writer (like MGL was known for), but if it lacks in really well constructed story telling becoz of the requisite borderline makjang suspense hangers every 50 minutes (this is the juggernaut that all kdramas need to navigate thru without blowing up by episode 8 or 12 out of the ending at 16 - becoz of something called ratings and advertisers and ability to make big-budget productions on multi-locations all over SKorea if not Asia or lately, Morocco or Cuba or some place more exotic) - I haven't had to curse at all so far becoz of the pure eye candies and becoz well if they had 16 hours of disjointed vignettes with SHS doing every scene, I would pay good money just to watch that, too. Who needs well constructed story lines and well developed characters when it's SHS, right? ;);) That's a wink, wink, ok @titania1000 ok, so don't respond to that. :P

Happy to know we're all still so dependent on Shin Hye-Sun's successes for our own personal well-being, chingoos! :innocent:

• Love 3

@meechuttso good to see you :wub:

Thank you for posting that pic, I'm going to post myself but was interrupted by something (called 'having lunch and taking a nap and having Sunday daydream') and then I forgot that , sorry.  :D  I'm really sure that at the end of drama , that collage will reach 100 pics. 

More about fashion.  

Good that she plays as a rich girl in this drama, so we can see lots of jewelries and beautiful dresses.

But I still don't trust this earrings given by her evil aunt, must have something fishy with it.  

She has many nice pajamas.

But some twitter wondered that who changed her into this pajama that night after she was unconcious  ? . :P

• Love 3

I really loves this scene, their chemistry and their eyes.

I think Yeon Seo knew that he likes her. (How can you not know when someone looked at you like this and saved you so many times).  She just wanted him to say that out.

fHsdAG4.gif

mm7ljMs.gif

GMCwYUi.gif

Credit @_dinahthecat twitter

• Love 1

3 Ways Shin Hye Sun Has Impressed With Her Acting In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

098ec264efce4053bf3aae29fcc7f8a1.jpeg?s=

Jun 10, 2019
by S. Cho

KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is a mix of fantasy, love, and mesmerizing ballet dancing, and has found itself ranked first among Wednesday-Thursday dramas, as well as weekly mini-series dramas. A key point to the drama’s success is actress Shin Hye Sun, who has the incredible ability of making every one of her scenes memorable.

Through her role as ballerina Lee Yeon Seo, Shin Hye Sun displays extreme emotion, soft-hearted yet bittersweet romance, as well as captivating ballet. Here are some ways her impressive acting had the audience both laughing and crying.

Potential spoilers ahead!

Her explosive emotional acting that gives goosebumps

In the third and fourth episodes, Lee Yeon Seo receives a huge shock after her and her family’s driver Jo Seung Wan (played by Jang Hyun Sung) passes away. At his wake, she tries to smile while holding back tears, as she thinks about how before he died, he told her he wanted to see her bright smile. While her eyes were full of sadness, her bittersweet but bright smile left a huge impact on viewers.

Afterwards, she went home and bawled as she thought about her memories with Jo Seung Wan, leaving the audience in tears as well. There were no flaws in her ability to portray the suppression of emotions in front of others, as well as the outburst once she was alone.

Her romantic acting that you can’t help but fall in love with

While Lee Yeon Seo was initially extremely cold, Shin Hye Sun has been able to slowly but surely transform her as she falls in love, making the audience fall in love with her. This was especially evident in the ninth and tenth episodes, as Lee Yeon Seo straightforwardly approaches Dan (played by INFINITE’s L) and asks, “I thought you liked me. Do you like me?” Her strong stance in trying to discover his feelings left viewers’ hearts fluttering.

VTVENTER_70000000326782_20190607_2019060

In episodes 11 and 12, Dan is adorably giving Lee Yeon Seo a piggyback, when she solemnly asks with tears in her eyes, “Why don’t you like me?” Through her question, her real feelings in being unable to trust and therefore locking herself up were revealed. Even in such an emotional scene, Shin Hye Sun was able to connect to viewers with her relatable acting.

The effort behind her euphoric ballet dancing

Shin Hye Sun continues to wow the audience with her impressive transformation into a ballerina. Her perfected ballet scenes are helping to upgrade the excellence of the drama, all through her diligent practice. Her ending dance scene by the water at the end of episode 10 was especially memorable, as it rose “Shin Hye Sun ballet” to the top of realtime search rankings.

VTVENTER_70000000326580_20190605_2019060

https://www.soompi.com/article/1330897wpp/3-ways-shin-hye-sun-has-impressed-with-her-acting-in-angels-last-mission-love

• Love 1

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

I really loves this scene, their chemistry and their eyes.

I think Yeon Seo knew that he likes her. (How can you not know when someone looked at you like this and saved you so many times).  She just wanted him to say that out.

Me too. My most favourite scene of that episode!

• Love 1

@immorethant Thank you for sharing the article, love how it praises our girl and I hope SK takes notice of this versatile actress.

I am surprised and happy with this part in particular! Why are there no articles covering this?

"Her ending dance scene by the water at the end of episode 10 was especially memorable, as it rose “Shin Hye Sun ballet” to the top of real-time search rankings."  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

voKMQ5p.gif

(credit @N01KN0 twitter)

Spoiler

My rambling on boring day.

Sometimes I read comments or twitters of someone saying ‘Shin Hye Sun is so good. I hope she gets more lead role”.  I got mixed feeling of glad and little irritated and LOL. :crazy::lol:

She got lead role since MGL and she already did 3 dramas and 1 movie after that and another coming movie , where have that person been ?   And she has been working in non-stop cow mode since 2017 and get more lead work than any actress in this 2 years , doesn’t even have time to rest properly. If she get more lead role (means doing more work than this) then she need to be upgraded into mad-cow mode :joy:.

So I just hope after finish shooting ALML , she will take a break , probably spends some good times with Myung Soo or go travel together :blush::tounge_wink:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

voKMQ5p.gif

(credit @N01KN0 twitter)

Hide contents

My rambling on boring day.

Sometimes I read comments or twitters of someone saying ‘Shin Hye Sun is so good. I hope she gets more lead role”.  I got mixed feeling of glad and little irritated and LOL. :crazy::lol:

She got lead role since MGL and she already did 3 dramas and 1 movie after that and another coming movie , where have that person been ?   And she has been working in non-stop cow mode since 2017 and get more lead work than any actress in this 2 years , doesn’t even have time to rest properly. If she get more lead role (means doing more work than this) then she need to be upgraded into mad-cow mode :joy:.

So I just hope after finish shooting ALML , she will take a break , probably spends some good times with Myung Soo or go travel together :blush::tounge_wink:

I have seen some of those comments as well, don't let them get to you as they are just ignorant. 

Oh, imagine them going on holiday together :wub:  such a perfect couple and I love how she is herself with him more than any of her other ML. This is the first time I am rooting for her to actually date her ML. I remember her touching his knees during the kiss BTS and it made me blush. 

• Love 1