1 hour ago, immorethant said:

SHS 2.0 by Carlyn bag.

Wow, this thread went almost a whole day without getting any love.

8wDLL0d.gif

H5MB2cn.gif

gif credits to shssavant , aka @immorethant

Honestly speaking, that was better kiss than anything in 30b17 already.

It's not surpassed the SangMin-YeonTae full blown kiss where she goes limp, but it's pretty close.:rolleyes:

Time will be the judge.

I expect 100 more of these chingoos, pretty please! :phew:

• Love 3

It says "Lee Yeon-Seo who can't forget Kim Dan". So pathetic, so pretty, so adorable and lovable. Reminds me of Woo Seo-Ri crying in the theater watching violin performance. :bawling:

It's amazing how each new role brings out something from her face that I hadn't noticed quite like how I notice it now. What an amazing face oori-baby has. :phew:

• Love 2

Chingus!!! I have been spending so much time reading all the wonderful thoughts and theories on the other side of this forum.

But wow, SHS is gorgeous, we all know that. But she's absolutely extra stunning on ALML. She just glows. Every. DAMN. SCENE. So much it hurts!!! :wub: 

• Love 4

11 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

But she's absolutely extra stunning on ALML. She just glows. Every. DAMN. SCENE. So much it hurts!!! :wub: 

Yes, she's so stunning. 

Just want to show number of viewers in Naver TV , the scene that our princess walked into the conference room got 2nd most viewer (the #1 most viewer is the kiss scene).

dACGZ7k.jpg

• Like 1