2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Who sent her the truck? What did the banner say that made her laugh? 

The coffee truck was sent by her manager (Sunny).

She said in her IG message.

써니팀장님 서프라이즈  사랑해요 Sunny team manager, surprise , I love you.

삼행시 센스  I think it means 'syllable poem sense' the way the word in upper banner was written in 3 sentences from each syllable of name 'Lee Yeon Seo'

커피 마시면  - If you drink this coffee

서한테 - to/from Yeon-Seo

윗한 말 해주긔 - I will tell you sweet thing

Another standing banner 

얼굴이

죽을만큼

아름다운

이연서

Lee Yeon Seo, the face so beautiful making me die ** (sorry don't know how to put in more beautiful word)

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

The coffee truck was sent by her manager (Sunny).

She said in her IG message.

써니팀장님 서프라이즈  사랑해요 Sunny team manager, surprise , I love you.

삼행시 센스  I think it means 'syllable poem sense' the way the word in banner was written in 3 sentences from each syllable of name 'Lee Yeon Seo'

Yes 1st letter of each line spells Lee Yeon-Seo going down and across it said.

커피마시맨                       Lee (Yi, sounds like 'this') coffee if you drink

서한테                                Yeon-Seo to give her

윗한말 해주기                  Seo-weet words ❤️

and one more at the end was

얼 굴이                                     Face is

죽 을만큼                                Enough to die for

아 름다운                                So beautiful

이 연 서                                   Lee Yeon-Seo

Silly stuff :P

Thanks for sharing this link in the ALM:L thread, @immorethant but it really belongs here, and even among all the beautiful pages we've collected here, this one belongs in kind of the 'hall of fame' of posts. What an incredible, remarkable and simply a beautiful achievement by everyone including Shin Hye-Sun the prima. This is a piece of television history, and even after 3+ years here, I just am dumbfounded that she's come this far.

@Man-O-Man Welcome!

That reminds me to shout out to couple of chingoos that should be here - @Daisy Str and @cadymcbronzie where are you girls??!! This past week and the start of ALM:L has been the culmination of everything we'd ever hoped and wished for for our Shin Hye-Sun-ssi, and you should all holler back if you're alive and well, even if you're not able to watch everything or read everything for RL reasons. We should be celebrating!

tumblr_ps5gr1x6J91valxs7o1_540.gif This gif may not be a good one due to its jerkiness, but I love looking at her fingers and arms here - something so very painful and tragically beautiful about her. :expressionless:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Thank you so much @meechuttso for helping correct my translation as always :wub:.

3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

this one belongs in kind of the 'hall of fame' of posts. What an incredible, remarkable and simply a beautiful achievement by everyone including Shin Hye-Sun the prima. This is a piece of television history, and even after 3+ years here, I just am dumbfounded that she's come this far.

I think the biggest achievement of SHS in this drama are that

- she had to learn to dance ballet and also to build herself a body of dancer, and she did it so well.

- she gave the greatest acting to give life and depth to this Yeon-Seo character and managed to nail it and brought this hateful character to be loved by all audiences over the world in only 3 episodes with those Daesang-deserved scenes. 

I don't see any actress in this planet can do that (and I didn't exaggerate).

Sometimes I used to think to myself 'Am I dreaming ? Is this the same actress that I have followed ? The one who in the past was so good but I can't imagine she will go this far for both her skill and her popularity'. 

If this is a dream, then it's a colorful dream that I don't want to wake up.

Just wonder if Lovcat Bijoux is still her endorsement? 

Because the last time they posted their IG of SHS was the time she was in 100 years remembrance program (since Jan 2019). And in this ALML , SHS also wore earring from other brand.

At first I’m sad that her contract with itMICHAA ended but after watching ALML I’m so glad that she got chances to wear more elegant designer’s dresses of various brands.

• Love 2

I wasn't into Kdrama back when My Golden Life was released but since then I have discovered the amazing Shin Hye Sun and have watched MGL. To hear that the network had trepidation and somewhat apologized for casting SHS in their pre release promotions for MGL blew my mind. Had they lost their minds? It's hard to imagine how anyone could not see the genuine and penetrating talent this actress brings to the screen. MGL was successful BECAUSE of SHS. Did they not watch their own production clips? To apologise for casting her is unbelievable. if I understand correctly, MGL dominated the ratings when it ran. This is all on Shin Hye Sun in my opinion. Although every other cast member was excellent, SHL stole the show. One look into her eyes, regardless of the emotion she was carrying, was a look into the very sole of her character. Mesmerising! Her character in Angel's Last Mission : Love so far proves this. The network executives who were reticent about SHL prior to launching MGL must now be hanging their heads. They clearly have a superstar on their hands.

On 5/19/2019 at 10:32 PM, meechuttso said:

4:08 . See translation on previous page.  But @jakey09  you didn't commit it to memory?:P

O, my my my.

What a fantastic IG post!!

Everything about KBS' execution of this preproduction build up seems to indicate much faith hope and trust in their ace, their own Shin Hye-Sun. I say their own becoz in 2017 they took bit of a chance on her with MGL, but this is their time to 'cash in' on their investment and trust in her then. The pre-release announcements to MGL were full of trepidation and even an preemptive apology from her co-lead, and the whole 50+ episode started on a note of hesitation.

Not so the A'LM:i Not a cloud in the sky, it's a beautiful late May in SK and hopes are high, as if we are all humming the song with Yeon-Seo, who will soon be, 'Taking a Chance on Love':wub::wub: again.

• Love 2

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Also, at one point they discussed if they would be attracted to the other's character  and she confirmed that Dan, the bright, cheery  bubbling guy is not her type (also she likes men, not angels :lol:), which  make me wonder what's her type ( she never discussed her type before and i wonder if her refusal so far to discuss  the idea of romance is connected to the reason why she's doing all those romcom....    

It's funny that most questions that Kocowa TV asked were personal questions.

I found an interesting comment of this Youtube video, please allow me to quote.

WOW, their chemistry!!! Totally FLIRTY vibes yet subtle. Nuna/dongseng love is totally in right now so why not? Shin Hye Sun looks likes she's "ting-gyu-ing" saying he's not her type yet saying he looks like an angel & Myung soo says he's nae-soong YET in front of her he can't stop talking/flirting. 

h1TrKgr.gif

And I recalled SHS also gave an interview to Kocowa TV for '30but17' about her type that previously she liked the guy that could make her laugh, but now she'd rather like the guy the she can make him laugh.  From my personal opinion if someone always laughs and smiles for anything you say, it means he adores you and pays attention to you, which is the things that our SHS may prefer now. It's different from when she might be younger and had a crush on some guys and just try to please him by making him laugh.  And I don't know why from all those behind-the-scene videos, I saw that this KMS always smiled and laughed at most things she said (even sometimes she didn't speak anything funny).  It's a weired behavior for this introvert guy (even his fan club also noticed that). :tounge_wink:

My shipping level is so high again..LOL.  :phew:   

What I'm trying to do here, a matchmaker ? Sorry, I'm just kidding....:P It's quite fun to do this when the drama is airng , so it just make watching drama sweeter like this OST lyric.

Isn't it much better
when we we decide to stick together
give me something sweeter 
oh oh oh something to show show that you love me
I want something sweeter you see
something to show show that you love me 

:heart::love:

(from Sweeter by Jess Penner)

fAFGwC8.gif

• Love 4

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Fun facts: in the video, she admitted that she isn't cut out to be a ballerina because they move all day and she can't do that. Probably meaning that she loves too much to rest.:lol:

Also, at one point they discussed if they would be attracted to the other's character  and she confirmed that Dan, the bright, cheery  bubbling guy is not her type (also she likes men, not angels :lol:), which  make me wonder what's her type ( she never discussed her type before and i wonder if her refusal so far to discuss  the idea of romance is connected to the reason why she's doing all those romcom....       

Her answer was witty. To be honest it concerned me. I was hoping Dan becomes a man by the end of the show.  :lol:

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I think there's a misunderstanding here: KBS never apologized for casting her. It's her co-star Park Shi Hoo who apologized.

He was hired as the main male lead but was caught few years ago in a major sexual scandal which almost cost him his career. MGL was his return drama and everyone was nervous about how he would be received by the audience.

KBS  was very proud all along of SHS's performance: they made few clips only dedicated to her past characters and had only good things to say about her. That's why she was "easily" cast in their new rom com!

@immorethant what a lovely gif! I'm surprised you didn't comment about their hands. Very touchy this handover of the mic! And they don't seem shy about it! :lol:

I read the comments before posting the vid and was indeed surprise that the majority of his fans praise a lot their chemistry,  many have  noticed that he's acting differently with her, more comfortable than he normally is and few even ship them outwardly.

So we can say our queen is very popular! 

Don't feel sorry for being enthusiastic! I totally understand your feelings of excitation and not wanting to separate the characters and the actors: i'm having the same phase with the main leads of MBC Different Dreams! 

Are they flirting? I can see what you would think so.

But for me, she's not giving this vibe though she teases him a lot about his looks and how the public call him handsome. She agrees with this comment though she would prefer to say things more politely: that he looks like an angel and is perfect for the job.

Sometimes i get the vibe from him but it's all mixed with the very high admiration that he has for her and i don't know where the admiration would end and how attraction would begin. The fact that he admitted in this interview being potentially attracted to a girl that she plays and with who his character is supposed to be madly in love soon make me think that all is possible...

In all cases, i can say that i really approve and enjoy  that he supports her like so much  (sometimes i'm truly amazed by his dedication because usually co-stars are embarrassed by those questions on what to praise about colleagues on set, but not him, he even didn't need to be pushed, he says it very spontanously like a proud husband!)   

Damn, you know almost as much about her as @meechuttso: you've have become our new SHS encyclopedia! ^_^

I noticed that during the interview his eyes were either on the camera when he was answering or either on her whe she was answering. He spend almost half the time watching her. Which is very contrasting with her attitude: she was nervous too but it was translated in her movements by  looking everywhere, adjusting her dress few times etc.

He seems very concentrated when she talks, absorbing  her words and reflecting on them.

And i can't lie: i like a lot that she's receiving this level of attention.^_^     

I had the same reaction^_^: but i wanted him to become a human and for them to live happily ever after!

They can even die after a long and happy life and become angels together for eternity! 

I hope that the writer will find a way to give us a happy ending! 

Oh. Thanks for clarifying the promotion issue for My Golden Life. I obviously misinterpreted.  Park Shi Hoo was good in the show and must have been exonerated or they wouldn't have cast him, especially if it risked negative reaction. So I take it back.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I noticed that during the interview his eyes were either on the camera when he was answering or either on her whe she was answering. He spend almost half the time watching her. Which is very contrasting with her attitude: she was nervous too but it was translated in her movements by  looking everywhere, adjusting her dress few times etc.

He seems very concentrated when she talks, absorbing  her words and reflecting on them.

I have the same observation. He likes to stare and look at her, in all the interviews they have done together so far it's the same thing. While she never attempts to look at him all the time while he's talking, he concentrates fully on her taking very seriously everything she says. My take is he is admiring her a lot, probably like a noona crush :P

• Like 1
  • Love 3

49 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I have the same observation. He likes to stare and look at her, in all the interviews they have done together so far it's the same thing. While she never attempts to look at him all the time while he's talking, he concentrates fully on her taking very seriously everything she says. My take is he is admiring her a lot, probably like a noona crush :P

I don’t know about MS, but Hae Sun is definitely flirtier than usual. Maybe that’s not the right word - fun? She doesn’t have any guards up. Maybe she is getting more comfortable with her career. 

I have noticed in the past - Think we discussed it here - how she always had a door closed between her and her co-actors. They would flirt but she wouldn’t give them much space. 

She is acting the opposite. And I agree it brings back what she said in the past - She wants to be the one making the other laugh. She may be teasing MS but he is introvert in the end and maybe she is aware of it, teasing aside, and took it upon herself to make him the lively MS we are seeing. 

I have seen him in his past promotions and I’m not even a fan and I know how quiet he tends to get, it worried me. I think, offscreen it’s Hae Sun playing the Angel! :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hello to all,

It is so nice to be back right now. How is everyone here doing? So glad for Shin Hye Sun right now. The kind of response she is getting, it makes my heart happy. I remember when Forest of Secret was airing, people were so dismissive of her. She was just doing her job and nailing it, and people were criticizing her for no reason unnecessarily. Now, look how the tides have turned. She has worked so hard for this and it makes me immensely happy that people are seeing exactly what a section of us saw back then. I hope she does even better and wins it all this year.

23 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I don’t know about MS, but Hae Sun is definitely flirtier than usual. Maybe that’s not the right word - fun? She doesn’t have any guards up. Maybe she is getting more comfortable with her career.

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

They are so cute in their interactions. During her Secret Forest days, she was the junior most artist. She had to mind manners and be careful not to offend. Now with more and more projects, she definitely has grown more comfortable in terms of interactions with her costars. Myung Soo definitely brings out a playful side in her and they seem to get along really well. At any rate, I am so happy. Now my only wish for her is to reunite in a project with Cho Seoung Woo.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Hello to all,

It is so nice to be back right now. How is everyone here doing? So glad for Shin Hye Sun right now. The kind of response she is getting, it makes my heart happy. I remember when Forest of Secret was airing, people were so dismissive of her. She was just doing her job and nailing it, and people were criticizing her for no reason unnecessarily. Now, look how the tides have turned. She has worked so hard for this and it makes me immensely happy that people are seeing exactly what a section of us saw back then. I hope she does even better and wins it all this year.

I’m counting on it. I wish I could throw that grand prize towards her, if her character keeps exciting this way. In case it does, she’ll still have tough competition facing her way this year. Seo Hyun Jin & Gong Hyo Jin who are making their comebacks this year with good projects. But where I think KBS function is concerned, I’m sure she will be winning big there! Fingers crossed! 

41 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

They are so cute in their interactions. During her Secret Forest days, she was the junior most artist. She had to mind manners and be careful not to offend. Now with more and more projects, she definitely has grown more comfortable in terms of interactions with her costars. Myung Soo definitely brings out a playful side in her and they seem to get along really well. At any rate, I am so happy. Now my only wish for her is to reunite in a project with Cho Seoung Woo.

Not only Secret Forest, when I used to watch LOTBS BTS she used to stay away. I didn’t know her then ... I was hoping for her and JJH interactions but couldn’t find any. It’s almost like I saw her in the corner going through her script. She must be shy and scared of being in the same proximity of someone like JJH. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I’m counting on it. I wish I could throw that grand prize towards her, if her character keeps exciting this way. In case it does, she’ll still have tough competition facing her way this year. Seo Hyun Jin & Gong Hyo Jin who are making their comebacks this year with good projects. But where I think KBS function is concerned, I’m sure she will be winning big there! Fingers crossed! 

Not only Secret Forest, when I used to watch LOTBS BTS she used to stay away. I didn’t know her then ... I was hoping for her and JJH interactions but couldn’t find any. It’s almost like I saw her in the corner going through her script. She must be shy and scared of being in the same proximity of someone like JJH. 

Secret Forest was the first Kdrama I ever watched and when I saw Shin Hye Sun in it I was totally awestruck. I've been addicted to her, and Kdramas, ever since. My life feels richer now. Thank you SHS.

• Love 2

16 hours ago, immorethant said:

I don't see any actress in this planet can do that (and I didn't exaggerate).

Sometimes I used to think to myself 'Am I dreaming ? Is this the same actress that I have followed ? The one who in the past was so good but I can't imagine she will go this far for both her skill and her popularity'. 

If this is a dream, then it's a colorful dream that I don't want to wake up. 

:wub:

12 hours ago, titania1000 said:

It's really a mesmerizing vid! :w00t:

Fantastic work by our queen, the actors/dancers on set and the PD.

We can really see here how hard they worked to create this level of professionalism for Yeon Seo. 

:wub:

I agree with  your two points to 100% but would rate higher the fact that she made an unlikeable character a compelling and dynamic protagonist that make viewers want to tune in for more.   

It's the heart of her acting skills and the reason why i consider her the best actress of her generation. Very few actresses have the ability to pull such a complex acting techniques. After Eun Soo in SF and Ji An in MGL, she's becoming slowly but surely  an expert to those kind of turnaround.      

:wub::wub:

6 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

So glad for Shin Hye Sun right now. The kind of response she is getting, it makes my heart happy. I remember when Forest of Secret was airing, people were so dismissive of her. She was just doing her job and nailing it, and people were criticizing her for no reason unnecessarily. Now, look how the tides have turned. She has worked so hard for this and it makes me immensely happy that people are seeing exactly what a section of us saw back then. I hope she does even better and wins it all this year.

:wub::wub::wub:

Just wanted to copy paste and re-read those beautiful words and sentiments by all of us truly smitten by Hye-Sun-ssi. When someone does something far beyond our expectations it's only right to praise and celebrate her - I want to thank her mom and dad and her grandma - bless you, Hey-Sun's parents and grandparents!! (For more about her grandma, if you're interested, @Man-O-Man you can go read thru some of the longer interviews translated on pages 6-8 ! (there's much more on all 168 pages here, but those early ones from 2016 are still gems in my heart and mind.)

And @Nymeria289 ! So happy to have you back friend! Welcome , welcome!! We want to hear more about your take on SHS' (and everyone's) wardrobe fashion, too, as long as you keep posting here, ok?!!

Now onto another important topic.:phew:

It is no less than the topic of Shin Hye-Sun 2.0! :w00t::w00t:

By way of introduction, let us begin with the chemistry and the psycho-dynamics of the OTP couple in ALM:L. :phew:

8 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

This is spot on. Admiration.:rolleyes:

I wanted to bring it here because he praised her so much! Notably about her ballet scenes and how good at it she is. He literally refused to let her demean herself. 

At the start of the promo  campaign i thought he was just being nice and polite but it's more evident that he's sincerely happy to play with her and in awe of her talent.

Yes, in awe, is the right word.:sweatingbullets:

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

WOW, their chemistry!!! Totally FLIRTY vibes yet subtle. Nuna/dongseng love is totally in right now so why not? Shin Hye Sun looks likes she's "ting-gyu-ing" saying he's not her type yet saying he looks like an angel & Myung soo says he's nae-soong YET in front of her he can't stop talking/flirting. 

Ting-gyu (튕겨, 튕기다, to bounce or push back). Nae-Sung (내성 , adj. introverted).

It's slightly different noona-dongsang (누나-동생, oldersis-lilbro) dynamic than the popular trend these days, in that here she's the one in full control, doing the push-and-pull (밀당, 고-기고) - this is different from 30b17 where the older bodied and younger minded Seo-Ri was much more in the looking up to the older-minded Woo-Jin who had the mentality of a beared man tired of the world he was running from.

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

From my personal opinion if someone always laughs and smiles for anything you say, it means he adores you and pays attention to you, which is the things that our SHS may prefer now. It's different from when she might be younger and had a crush on some guys and just try to please him by making him laugh.  And I don't know why from all those behind-the-scene videos, I saw that this KMS always smiled and laughed at most things she said (even sometimes she didn't speak anything funny).  It's a weired behavior for this introvert guy (even his fan club also noticed that). :tounge_wink:

It's a weird behavior, one might say, if it were orchestrated, I think. It's totally natural in my mind, and Mr Myung-Soo actually doesn't seem to have full control over himself on stage with her! I totally believe that he's an introvert in RL. Maybe I am getting personal, but this is something I have seen way often in RL. He's like a shy school boy noticing his older sister's hot new friend and unable to control himself, so to speak.;) She's 'off-limits' to him, but it makes his spine tingle flirting with the goddess that his sister's friend is. In this type of dynamic, 'awe' and 'admiration' is the key, but on a 'physical' level - it comes from her sexiness, sex-appeal that is speaking to him (the boy) at a level that is less in his cerebrum and is more 'glandular' in nature ;), i.e., from the hypothalamus, LoL! :naughty: His fangirls of course notice this right away - it's exactly what the words of the song say:

when we we decide to stick together
give me something sweeter 
oh oh oh something to show show that you love me

... noticing something sweeter they hadn't seen from L that they want! This could mean some heartaches for his fandom now.:mellow: Or it could be that he gets many more noona-fans? :blink:

8 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Sometimes i get the vibe from him but it's all mixed with the very high admiration that he has for her and i don't know where the admiration would end and how attraction would begin. The fact that he admitted in this interview being potentially attracted to a girl that she plays and with who his character is supposed to be madly in love soon make me think that all is possible...

In all cases, i can say that i really approve and enjoy  that he supports her so much  (sometimes i'm truly amazed by his dedication because usually co-stars are embarrassed by those questions on what to praise about colleagues on set, but not him, he even didn't need to be pushed, he says it very spontanously like a proud husband!)   

Yes, you said it, too, exactly, @titania1000 - it's hard to know where the line is - blurred ... "make me think that all is possible":w00t: It's his gushing and unconditional praise of her, the gaze from his eyes; these are not fabricated, I believe. He doesn't need to act, and actually he wants to shout it from the roof top like a man in love does. Or a man-in-fatuation.:lol:

8 hours ago, titania1000 said:

So, call it a girlcrush (for girls) or noonacrush (for boys), but I think the main reason is this - Shin Hye-Sun has grown sexier! The girl next door, Yeon-Doo the hopelessly naive gradeschool teacher / librarian-bookworm who inadvertently had the narcissistic golf-pro by his dimpled round objects and is able to reform him even while being manipulated in plain sight, has morphed in her new version 2.0 - the goddess ballerina spewing venom. What's kind of fun is that the heart flutters we fans felt 3 years ago feeling befuddled unable to decipher the line between the SangMin-YeonTae couple (link), and the SungHoon-ShinHyeSun (SHSHS) dynamic on/off stage, is back.

6 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Now, look how the tides have turned.

But back in a totally different way that I didn't expect.

As alluded by one of us here previously, the natural chemistry between the couple is undeniable then and now.

What's so sweet and what makes my heart and even my tummy full lately is that in the way that the actor Sung Hoon and the character Kim Sang-Min in all that they did and said magnified the person of the actress Shin Hye-Sun, L and Dan are doing the exact same thing - they (L-Dan) are acting completely in character on and off-stage to now extol the newfound (version 2.0) virtues of this librarian-turned-diva-ballerina from the building top, on stage in a grand theater, over the airwaves and from the wings of an angel high above the sky!

I can go on and on, but why don't you all pile on and add your thoughts! B):sweatingbullets::w00t::wub:

Ub0kZ0h.png

:love::innocent::love:

• Love 2

Oh....I felt so good and smile reading all the posts from everyone about this OTP and SHS 2.0.  Really wants to add some thought too. But today I forgot my mobile at home :(, so it's really difficult for me to check IG, twitter, youtube or post any pics/gifs.  So I will take today as my SHS time-off :P , see you all probably in the next 9 hours. 

Have a nice Tuesday everyone !!  :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

There's nothing much left for me to say on SHS2.0 and her new found admirer who doesn't hesitate to declare openly his admiration for her. You all said it all.

I would say she is clearly more at ease and having more fun and doesn't spare any effort to banter unlike before. She's probably grown so much in maturity and is now in total control of their exchanges instead of being in control.  All I want now is to see more of their interactions in behind the scenes videos. :P:D

I never want to dap into serious shipping again after I suffered post shipping effects and self absorbed disappointments from the Yeon-Sang couple.:P  I suddenly vaguely recalled reading from a L fan account just recently that L himself says Dan is not L and L is not Dan. But well, here I'm at the verge of dropping into this hole again though I'm being extra careful  :rolleyes:

And I have to repeat, it's only two episodes into the drama that already got us feeling this way. So to say, this thing called chemistry is just magical. 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

There's nothing much left for me to say on SHS2.0 and her new found admirer who doesn't hesitate to declare openly his admiration for her. You all said it all.

I would say she is clearly more at ease and having more fun and doesn't spare any effort to banter unlike before. She's probably grown so much in maturity and is now in total control of their exchanges instead of being in control.  All I want now is to see more of their interactions in behind the scenes videos. :P:D

I never want to dap into serious shipping again after I suffered post shipping effects and self absorbed disappointments from the Yeon-Sang couple.:P  I suddenly vaguely recalled reading from a L fan account just recently that L himself says Dan is not L and L is not Dan. But well, here I'm at the verge of dropping into this hole again though I'm being extra careful  :rolleyes:

And I have to repeat, it's only two episodes into the drama that already got us feeling this way. So to say, this thing called chemistry is just magical. 

See? L is not Dan and Dan is not L and Hae Sun prefers a “Man” over Dan because he is an Angel and not real! Voila. It’s all settled. :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

At home already. :P At least having no mobile gave me a very productive day :D

After reading @meechuttso's post about SHS 2.0 this is my thought.

13 hours ago, meechuttso said:

So, call it a girlcrush (for girls) or noonacrush (for boys), but I think the main reason is this - Shin Hye-Sun has grown sexier! The girl next door, Yeon-Doo the hopelessly naive gradeschool teacher / librarian-bookworm who inadvertently had the narcissistic golf-pro by his dimpled round objects and is able to reform him even while being manipulated in plain sight, has morphed in her new version 2.0 - the goddess ballerina spewing venom.

This is SHS 1.0 - the girl next door who is naive for love

o78jw5C.gif

At that time, she may not realize herself that one day she will be SHS 2.0 - sexy irresistable goddess who's in control.

WAuC2if.gif

Exhibit 1 (Mr S.) -  This is a poor guy who fell deeply for her. He never missed any chance to praise her and to show how much he liked her and really wanted to develop further relationship.

PjcUIQb.png

sPDiLlL.png

Kca7upv.png

But at that time she's just a shy girl version 1.0 who denied everything (except admitted that she also blushed in the drama's scene) and didn't give him any sign to approach.   Even though he had time of 52 episode drama with her, but she's like a high wall that he couldn't find the entrance.  So the relationship of this couple was like a ship that never reached destination.  :cold_sweat:  

GczMALt.gif

Exhibit 2 (Mr. Y.) - Here we have SHS v 2.0 who didn't hide her admiration of this guy (e.g. by saying she's his drama's fan and think he has more experience than her). She always took good care of him during the drama shooting and always made him laugh and smile (and she said she like the guy who she can make him laugh)

uZG0xYW.png98k7Ogl.png

And here we have this girl who didn't shy to look at a guy's eyes anymore.

But he's just like Mr. Gong, he's too shy. Can't even look at her eyes at the early stage.

BS3HStA.gif

At the beginning, he always spoke about her with respect and tried to keep noona-dongseng distant.

Just to be realized later that he couldn't resist her charm and so happy to be on the shooting set with her.

But that's too late, the drama was almost ended and she was so busy after that.

And the romantic scene of this drama was more like innocent puppy love.

So he couldn't find any enough time and opportunity to develop anything.  :bawling:

Lpez8dE.png

Y2bNSev.png

IsxtwJZ.png

aAsQoIH.png

To be continued....

• Love 3