14 hours ago, jakey09 said:

@immorethant Did she say she has a nice car? lol! IG translation is so funny! The car is being mentioned. :lol:

PS: Nails getting done? I wonder if it’s for the wedding. 

LOL. No nice car. This is Aegyo/overt-cuteness/baby-talk that's throwing google off.

Trooly MuchMuch PertyPertyPerty
진짜 넘넘 이뿌구 이뿌구 이뿌구

Nice and So-Nice (Kind and Kind-hearted, or Good and Good-natured)
착하고 카댜***
If I could, wish I could do her fingers and toes too even without eating... ke ke ke
기회가 된다면 손발 밥안먹구라도 해드리고 시펐....ㅋㅋㅋ

(***차카댜 = 착하다) (차 = car or tea)

giphy.gif

A new look for her which I haven't seen share here yet. Yet another new standard set.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:49 PM, titania1000 said:

Her screams and anger at Mr Jo:  how dare he took the decision to give his eyes and leave her forever alone after doing it,with no other solution than to accept it and live her life  and no one to support her as if she would  not feel responsible for his death?

tumblr_ps2s3qlwyH1valxs7o6_r1_500.gif Yes

This did not feel like mere acting. Do you think she took unfinished energy from SF and channeled it into this scream? Where does a woman her age get the animus, the 'inner-pain' from, to pull this off??:crazy:

tumblr_prvn6dRT7A1valxs7o8_r1_1280.jpg

I wasn't ready to say good bye to her blindness just yet, becoz it led to scenes like this one. Farewell caned-Yeon-Seo. May you soon be rid of the walking stick too and fly once more freely like a swan. :wub:

And thank you, all you lovely Chingoos here, for all the beautiful things and thoughts you share here. :innocent:

• Love 2

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I don’t know about you guys but I’m having a lot of fun reading HS praise on Twitter and other sites these days. 

Yes, you mean like almost 100% of the comments here

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/angels-last-mission-love-episodes-1-2/

thanks to @immorethant for pointing that one out.

Changing topic a bit, look at the noticeable improvement in her physique, too.

863112.jpg

thru ballet and training.

Look at the definition on her back and shoulders! :phew:

One of the things mentioned in the radio hour that wasn't translated is how she always walked with her shoulders sloped forward to look a bit shorter from self consciousness about her height, then thru ballet she started walking like a dancer (as well she should) and that is clearly what we and everyone notice! But I guess she's not spending as much time doing now (possible plot clue?) and she started stooping again, she noticed. But she said she'll continue doing pilate although not sure about ballet itself becoz it's so darn hard.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 5/26/2019 at 10:22 AM, meechuttso said:

Changing topic a bit, look at the noticeable improvement in her physique, too.

Hi @meechuttso and thank you for translation of nail salon IG (too difficult for me :P)

Seeing the photo that she walked on stage reminds me of this one :kiss_wink:

uGIuyu9.jpg

Sometimes I have a feeling that the height that she told everyone (171.8) is shorter than her real height because she always did stooping. But in this ALML drama, she looks so tall.

About the comments, I also found (with delighted) that the rating of this drama in Mydramalist is so high and almost 100% comments praised her acting (and also satisfied with the drama which I haven't seen much of this all-positive comments from this website) :relaxed:

All twitter, facebook, IG are the same, praised her acting that she nailed it just only 4 episodes started.

I love this comments from Dramabeans, allow me to quote here

"Shin Hye Sun stole my heart in the second half with that gorgeous dress and headpiece she had on as she performed for herself in that little corner of the concert hall. "

"It was a special treat to see her dressed so beautifully. She is a very beautiful woman but in her previous roles she has usually been dressed in a way that hides it. I thank the designers and director for not making that mistake this time"

I think it's quite true for the non-fan that always comment negatively on her appearance in other drama. Because she always played the role of poor girl, so it's not possible to see her in elegant dress and beautiful makeup in ALML (except only one time for LOTBS that she wear expensive dresses but she is antagonist then the dresses and the makeup gave more b*tchy feeling).  I read a lots of non-fan comments that they just realized she's so beautiful in this drama (which I read and smile to myself thinkging 'ah..you just knew that things that we knew for long times'  :P).

This twitter really spoke my mind

I want to post this photo again

This Yeon-Seo character is epitome of all her works and her actings. As I mentioned earlier that this is the combination of all her past roles.  She is elegant, artistic, strong and bad*ss and ready to fight , but heartbreaking and pure inside. 

U9ktQtd.jpg

Have a nice SUNday everyone !!  :kiss_wink:

If the weather is nice, why don't go out sitting in the park ?, probably you might find angel of yours :relaxed::innocent:

• Love 1

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

Sometimes I have a feeling that the height that she told everyone (171.8) is shorter than her real height because she always did stooping. But in this ALML drama, she looks so tall.

This Yeon-Seo character is epitome of all her works and her actings. As I mentioned earlier that this is the combination of all her past roles.  She is elegant, artistic, strong and bad*ss and ready to fight , but heartbreaking and pure inside. 

Yep, I suspect she is taller than than that 171.8 number, and has been stooping/trying to be less tall for decades. But, she hasn't been stooping as much, since she's playing a ballerina, so she seems taller. L is also probably actually shorter than his "official" 178 cm. I am curious to compare SHS height v. LDG's 183 cm.

Seems like SHS is highly rated by anyone who is paying attention, "Ballerina's Only Love" will hopefully continue to get more people to pay attention.

The character of "Yeon-Seo" is definitely demonstrating how wide SHS' acting range has become. But it might also be demonstrating how wide the gulf between her acting ability, and that of the ML is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'm from Canada and have become obsessed with Kdrama and other Asian drama, thanks to Netflix. I now watch english sub non netflix kdrama on line. The first show I watched was called Stranger aka Secret Forest where I was immediately captivated by Shin Hye Sun. Her beauty and her emotional acting ability knocked me over. I had to see more. After watching Oh My Ghost and Hymn of Death on Netflix I streamed 30 but 17 and My Golden Life and the first 4 episodes of Angel's Last Mission: Love and my admiration for SHS has skyrocketed. After reading more about her it seems that in real life she is an amazingly good human being with down to earth values and a wonderful positive spirit. And what energy and work ethic she has. It seems to me that she's been going non stop for the last 6 years. Obviously I'm a huge fan and can't get enough of her. I'm currently watching her earlier work Five Enough. I eagerly wait for all her upcoming roles. Even though I've only been into Kdrama for about a year, I feel like I've watched SHS's career move from supporting roles to the leading actress roles she is now dominating. My original instincts were right on. While I've fallen in love with Shin Hye Sun, I've also fallen in love with South Korea in general. Your culture is very interesting and warms my heart from what I know of it. The concept of Han, which I have recently acquainted myself with, I now see as an undercurrent in many Kdramas. In terms of the entertainment industry, South Korean Kdrama and Kpop is poised to take over the world. Thank you for being so cool - especially you Shin Hye Sun.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@Man-O-Man  Welcome and thank you for your love for SHS. :kiss_wink: 

Everything you said about her is so correct, she is so great at acting and really a good-hearted person.  And we can't get enough of her. :wub:

I hope you will enjoy this thread because all the past info and materials about her are here (thanks for @meechuttso who created this thread and all the old members, which I'm a new member who get a chance to know her more from this thread too.) :lol:

5kyq7QA.gif

(credit @AOA3017 twitter)

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Sorry for cutting your post, but you mentioned different subjects and it could have been confusing to just embold the part.

Thanks for sharing those good reviews and positive appreciation!

i've already met and  had painful discussion with trolls who are looking for every way to bash her. He recent success seem to have attarcted them like blood attract mosquitoes.

I refuse to bring here/in this heaven those fights but i realize i will have to find a way to put up/ignore them, because they are a waste of time and it happens really more and more...

I would love to know where they are! I have been bored lately. :lol:B)

• LOL 2

I think (sorry if mistranslate) that it's coffee truck that SHS's team sent to director Jo Soo Won who is now directing the new drama 'Doctor Room'.

Message on the banner is very cute.

'Seo-Ri but (actually) Hye-Sun'    (it's a word play of '30 but 17') 

'Hye-Sun cheers for 'Doctor Room' director Jo Soo Won'

15 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

That under the table is a cute picture! I don’t think I ever came across it. Unseen. 

It's from YNK's post here from 30but17

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16733442&memberNo=33175148

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I think (sorry if mistranslate) that it's coffee truck that SHS's team sent to director Jo Soo Won who is now directing the new drama 'Doctor Room'.

Ahhh!!! Hahahaha stupid dumbo me made a mistake! Thanks for correcting me!!! No wonder why i thought it's full of Seori photos instead of Yeonseo. :joy:

I'm so sorry for my dumbness :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1