Quantcast

I'm posting this again because I love these photos. She's so lanky and gorgeous. :):wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Now I have sympathy for him , he was  shout at, was thrown,  hit, taken by police and many more to come until the drama ends. :lol:

I guess this scene he probably tell Yeon-Seo that he is an angel who comes to protect her.

So Yeon-Seo ask him to fight with her bodyguard to test his skill (which he fails). :P

ZOstGLS.jpg

(credit : e_zzi1n  instagram)

I think that maybe in that scene Dan is auditioning to actually be (one of) Yeon-Seo's bodyguards.

These real SHS pics are much better than the modeling type ones.

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

These real SHS pics are much better than the modeling type ones.

Absolutely agree, I also want to thank KBS that organized this activity. So for us fans who saw only promotional photos/clips that she looks so sad/arrogant as she immersed in her character at least can see her image of bright smile in real life.  :lol:

I hope to see more like this when the drama shows sweet/romantic scenes. This couple looks so good together and smiles, cheerfulness and physical appearances of both are really matched with each other :wub:.

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm posting this again because I love these photos. She's so lanky and gorgeous. :):wub:

Translating message from this IG, so we here can appreciate what local fans impressed with her.

신혜선님 얼굴 정말 작고 키 크고  ( Ms. Shin Hye Sun's face is really small and she is tall too.)
비율이 너무 좋으셔서 놀람 ( I'm surprised because <seeing that> her proportion(shape) is very good).

I also read some Korean twitters and message boards, many people said good same things about her small face and her height.

And also some comments like this

'진짜 개예쁘다'  (so pretty, really) 

'존잘조녜' (very handsome and very pretty - means L and SHS),

'개쩌러' (freaking awesome).

'신혜선언니 목소리 너무 좋다'  (SHS onnie's voice is so good).

This one from L's fan which I don't have to translate. :wub:

'I mean wow our Myung look so handsome but I cant believe that Shin Hye Sun is that gorgeous!!!! SHE'S SO PRETTYYYYYY'

Yes!!! this is a successful event, and now I think she got more fans.

(She will get even more fans if KBS bring this couple to 'Happy Together', so people will see how funny, lovely and charming she is)

:love::love::kiss_wink:

Have a good night !!! :star:

(The fans in background also showed hearts to the camera) :heart:

16pvVBs.jpg

vav73gy.jpg
(credit above 2 pics to owner - but I can't post IG link here because it also has other private photos).
Edited by immorethant
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Korean message boards, 

Links, please!

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Looks like SHS may be acceding to @jakey09 demands.

Yay!! *Dancing* 

OMG, they are looking so good!! 

I really want her in Knowing Bros wearing a skirt! :wub:

• LOL 2

I agree with the messages who say her voice is good! I think I fell for her voice first! I can’t recall anymore!! :wub:

Hae Sun got such an international look to her! She is looking so good! Also the woman really knows how to dress! I love her style! B)

• Insightful 1

Awww :wub: 

I need accurate translations :lol:

... on why he's holding her shoulders:D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Hae Sun got such an international look to her! She is looking so good! Also the woman really knows how to dress! I love her style! B)

Think they both probably had people determine how they would be dressing for this television appearance, though?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Awww :wub: 

I need accurate translations :lol:

L does have kind of an aura to him.

• LOL 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Links, please!

LOL...link to message board as your request. ^_^

But be warned,  google translation may not work well....because it's message board, so it's full of Korean slang.

7 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

L does have kind of an aura to him.

Yes ! Myung-soo's aura 

ミョンスのオーラです

Anyway, have a good night everyone ! I will go to sleep for real.   :sleeping:

Edited by immorethant
add more message board link
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I agree with the messages who say her voice is good! I think I fell for her voice first! I can’t recall anymore!! :wub:

• Insightful 1

Think they both probably had people determine how they would be dressing for this television appearance, though?

That’s for sure but you always need a sense of your own as well. Stylists tend to have many options for ‘em. 

The clip reminds me ... shouldn’t have a OTP name? :lol:

• Love 1

6 hours ago, jakey09 said:

shouldn’t have a OTP name?

I saw Korean netizen called them '단연' (Dan-Yeon) couple. ^_^

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I was expecting more like ShiKim type of a name! :lol:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I was expecting more like ShiKim type of a name! :lol:

• LOL 1

Some more....if you still can't get enough. :kiss_wink:

credit: https://www.instagram.com/heartfullxy/

신혜선씨도 키 정말 크고 넘 예뻐! 

(Shin Hye Sun-ssi really tall and very pretty !)

Sym13JO.jpg

(edited)

Another IG comment that I read about SHS...

실물이 백배 더 이뻐요  - the real (person) is 100 times prettier (than the photo).  :rolleyes:

And also Soompi's article regarding the 3rd and 4th teasers.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322305wpp/watch-lee-dong-gun-shin-hye-sun-and-l-search-for-life-and-hope-in-angels-last-mission-love-teasers

• Like 1
  • Love 3

20 hours ago, jakey09 said:

That’s for sure but you always need a sense of your own as well. Stylists tend to have many options for ‘em. 

The clip reminds me ... shouldn’t have a OTP name? :lol:

Think SHS might choose something like the above for walking around town.

What usually happens in this type of situation is:

1. Third-party chooses a variety of clothes/shoes, and displays them in a parking lot

2. SHS speeds over in a Company van

3. Former boss/present brother/future ? arrives in a luxury vehicle and selects an outfit from among the clothes/shoes.

4. SHS changes in the back of the van, as it speeds to the art gallery, or other venue.

22 hours ago, immorethant said:

LOL...link to message board as your request. ^_^

Reveal hidden contents

But be warned,  google translation may not work well....because it's message board, so it's full of Korean slang.

Google translate produced hilarious, incomprehensible results.

My favorite was the references to "El."

I think the duo should be "El Shin."

• LOL 4

What usually happens in this type of situation is:

1. Third-party chooses a variety of clothes/shoes, and displays them in a parking lot

2. SHS speeds over in a Company van

3. Former boss/present brother/future ? arrives in a luxury vehicle and selects an outfit from among the clothes/shoes.

4. SHS changes in the back of the van, as it speeds to the art gallery, or other venue.

After reading your comment here, I contacted her former boss/brother and he sent me this tutorial clip of

'How to change clothes like a pro in 30 seconds'.  :lol:

Kh76KbY.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm wondering if KBS release any behind the scenes / making videos of their dramas like how SBS does on their official website and their SBS Catch IG. Always love watching the fun cute side of Hyesun in behind the scenes clips. I noticed that the current KBS dramas do not have any bts videos on their website and IG. Can't seem to find any on their YouTube channel too. Saw lots of preview videos but not making videos :(

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just wowww.:w00t: Such beautiful and precious pics of Hye-Sun-ssi looking soo classy - how she stands out and sparkles in the throng even as she's still acting a bit bashful in many of the pics. "Demure" - a good English word I've grown fond of ever since I first saw Shin Hye-Sun in 2016.:phew: Thank you, all my minion-chingoos !!!

tumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.gif

Looks like it doesn't take any time for the G-D outings to make it to E-W program. While checking thru that, I noticed Sung Hoon just had his last Friday E-W episode. Here's a real funny clip where  a high school girl just loses it and screams and bear hugs him. (YT won't allow embed so please click)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzLWMG_eoc4

00:28 - MC: Why are you crying?

00:30 - Girl: From <Five Children> days I've been watching.

00:34 - MC: During <Five Children> days, what was (his) particular appeal (attraction)??

00:35 - Girl: With actress Shin Hye-Sun...

00:36 - (cut to 5Children clip)

2016061900395_1.jpg  source

00:38 - (caption) They meshed so well together...

00:40 - (caption) Aah, heart-melt :wub:

That high school girl must've been in middle school or grade school when she first got addicted to this couple, LoL.

@immorethant thanks for your crazy fast-forwarded GIF wizardry - I think you are going to go far on the internets with your dedication and effort.:sweatingbullets:

@jakey09 I am enjoying your IG page now. Thank you! Keep posting!B)

@Ni Wen you're right, KBS doesn't seem to have a separate channel for BTS clips. At least they have full English subs a week after the original broadcast ( https://www.youtube.com/user/kbsworld/videos ):rolleyes:

PS @butchixanhdotcom welcome! :rolleyes:

• Love 4