2 hours ago, immorethant said:

From what I've seen so far from the quality of the casts and the teasers and attention that KBS gave to promote this drama, there is no single thing that disappointed me. Is it too much to say that now I hope to see rating 10% since the first episode ?

OMG, I am so loving all of your updates and seeing SHS practice ballet and how hard she worked just makes me so freaking proud of her! :-) :wub: I am freaking out and so excited to see this drama next week and @immorethant I also hope and pray every day that the ratings for this drama surpasses 10% and take the number 1 spot for Wed/Thur slot. :D^_^

I am so looking forward to watching GD today and see our lovely couple interact. I really wish for the cast to be on Happy Together but don't see that happening as it's not mentioned in the schedule. :tears:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

BTS of poster shooting :heart:

Did i see a red bruise on her feet? How hard she must have trained! The hardships behind the scenes that we didn't see that only she herself will know. So much that i wish i could give her a good bear hug for all these.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much @Ni Wen for sharing.

Today I feel like I was bombarded by SHS materials from all directions. Now I surrender. KBS and YNK please have mercy.:P

I just watched V-Live version and realized that the full version is longer than in YNK's IG

https://tv.naver.com/v/8404563

And I saw SHS blushed at the scene KMS catched her, she couldn't look directly into his eyes for rehearsal shot (save only for the real shot...LOL)   :love::flushed:

I don't know which scenes I should make gifs because all are so goooood.

9fAbC1b.gif

N6WKv5o.gif

qg38XnU.gif

kL5uJ1B.gif

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Honestly,  it make me crave even more the idea that she can do a action film or spy drama. I'm watching Different Dreams on MBC and though the heroine played by the superb Lee Yo Woon have less to do than the male lead (the charismatic and very talented Yoo Ji Tae): she still got to hold a gun and ride a horse and fight for her life.

Me too, last time I watched 'Assassination' of my favorite Jun Ji Hyun , I also thought that SHS probably can play this role too because she is slim , has the same height and good at acting in both drama scenes and bad*ss scenes and she has cute lovely side too. But when I watched the scene that JJH jumped down from the roof to 1st floor awing and then rolled down nicely to the ground without stand-in (and also many action scenes), I thought 'Oh...no...our SHS may not be able to act this'. So I have to stop dreaming to see her in action movie for a while.  But now seeing her ability to transform her body and her movement, I dare to dream again.

Maybe I'm too greedy, because now I know already that this drama will be great and best, so now I really want to see her with action scene in 'Tomb Robbery'.  :rolleyes:

Now it's almost time of 'Entertainment Weekly'. See you later !!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, immorethant said:

OMG...I smiled the whole time watching this guerilla date, even though I understood probably only 10% of what they said.

Both are so cute and their chemistry is so sweet :love::kiss_wink::heart:

Ahhh where to watch? I can only wait for KBS World next Mon. Unless someone post it online 

• LOL 1

She is so cute :love::heart:

2ZQv0Xk.gif

oMjGKII.gif

This two moments will make every shipper scream !!!

Sweet couple :flushed::love: (he gave her a compliment and she's shy as always)

rRFQntt.gif

He acted like he's older than her...:P (never seen this from a shy guy Yang Se Jong)

v7NrB4s.gif

KBS now released the official youtube video of guerilla date.

Part 1 --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmYFlHu6jSM

Part 2 --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y69leiVDbu0

(sorry the link can't be embedded here).

Edited by immorethant
update youtube link from KBS
  • Love 5

23 minutes ago, immorethant said:

But if you're really dying to see, and ready to be dead after seeing this.

Thanks so much for the video link.

Ok, I died seeing them :lol:

They are so cute!

The chemistry IS there. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Some "more-summary-than-translation".  (because I want to know what they talked about too).

The scene that they invited a couple in the street to join.

MC asked the guy 'Since when did you like Shin Hye Sun ?'

The guy was going to answer but SHS might be shy, she spoke out immediately 'Since now'.  :D

Then the guy said 'I liked her since I was born' (LOL) :joy:

He was born in 1994. So the MC asked, you became her fan since she was 5 years old ?

SHS's reaction was like this.

4tHCuOS.png

MC still teased the guy 'Which point of SHS that is better than your girlfriend ?'  :sweatingbullets:

He paused for 1 second, made inhaling sound and answered 'I couldn't find any'.

Camera panned to his girlfriend with the word 'Impressed'  :P 

Then MC asked his girlfriend 'Which part of Kim Myung Soo that is better than your boyfriend ?'

And she answered frankly 'his face'  :D 

So the guy said to MC 'Can I correct my answer ?'

The MC asked the guy again 'Then which part of SHS is better than your girlfriend ?'

And he answered immediately without thinking   '(there are) so many'  :joy:

8CtDX9z.png

In the last scene, the MC asked the crowd that who knows what is the name of Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung Soo's drama. And there's a girl shouted out the drama name. 

Then the MC invited her and asked if she think the drama will be Dae-bak ? And she said 'Of course, Dae-bak'.

The MC asked that between KMS and SHS, whom did she want to do the eyes contact exchange with ?(눈빛 교한할) , and she answered 'with SHS' (SHS was surprised).^_^ 

Both SHS and this girl are shy to each other (서로 부끄) , they just couldn't look at each other's eyes. :P.

SIusCMI.png

The girl said 'I'm scared (무서워요)

SHS looked shocked (충격)  'what is she scared of ?'  (뭐 무섭다고?)  :joy:

GJkAink.png

Time flew so fast when watching this video again.

I just realized that it's late now.

Have a good night !  

:star::sleeping:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG! 

@immorethant Is it just me or links are not completed? When will we get full versions with subs? 

Too much touching happening there! I’m totally shipping them! :wub:

Those girls ... one wearing red ... I don’t know what they were saying but it sounded hilarious! 

This part? Her voice modulation? My OTP heart! I’ll watch it on repeat!! :wub: 

rRFQntt.gif

• Love 4

rRFQntt.gif&key=0461818e4c23ae94bedbbd746a356ef68f5fa75394fc58380eff56f8c1ce9114

Why do I see signs of Lee Yeon Seo here! :lol: She looks like she want to strangle him but then quickly restrained herself LOL! 

*This gif was deleted in my post in the drama thread because I'm not supposed to quote pics but if not you won't know what I'm talking about so I'm copying it here instead. Ok but I don't know why the image become like this lol! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 5/17/2019 at 3:20 PM, immorethant said:

Some "more-summary-than-translation".  (because I want to know what they talked about too).

Excellent job, mighty crazy @immorethant with a generous boss whom we must thank personally.

There wasn't much to translate but just in case it's helpful to anyone, here's my take. I won't apologize for doing this like @immorethant does with all her work - crazy how she thinks she needs to apologize for being the web's #1 SHS 덕구 (obsessive fan).

May 3 Guerilla Date event, broadcast on May 17 Entertainment Weekly.

Voice: So many people waiting long before the scheduled event (GD).

Voice: They had to stop the street date shooting and relocate.

Host: "You've arrived here with much difficulty." (due to the crowd and relo)

Host: "It's the kind of GD event that happens once every couple of years, coming to a refugee location (피신) due to the crowd size."

LMS: "Becoz of so many people today...."

Host: "If we had proceeded, the two of you may have been in not so safe situation and above all, we were too worried about the fans, so we'll proceed with this interview indoors, ok?"

Host: "So that you warm up your bodies a bit we prepared some coffee, and they're coffees to fit you two. You'll be so surprised."

[Latte art of Angel and Ballerina]

Host: "The angel's a bit pudgy." Caption: "I am not a bottom-heavy-toy, I'm an angel."

[DRAMA Intro] ... will come find you at your family room theaters....

Ballerina of misfortune (비운의 발레리나) and Troublemaker Angel Dan's (사고뭉치천사 단의)
Celestial Romance to unfold (천상 로맨스가 펼처지는) "Dan, Only One Love" (단, 하나의 사랑).

First broadcast next week? It would be good(safe) for you to anticipate!

1:52 - Host: Are there scenes in this drama of your (SHS) doing ballet??

SHS: Yes, in this drama, there are quite a few ....

1:57 - KMS: She ballets so well (발레 정말 잘합니다).

SHS: Don't ... (grasping her fist as if to hit him again) ...say that (하지... 마요...)

2:02 - KMS: To give you the viewing(focal) point hint ahead of time,
             the scenes (appearances) where there's ballet, ooh ah, really... (claps)

2:05 - Cap: SHS "huge burden" (왕부담)
             Host: Anticipation, yes?!! (기대가 돼죠?)

2:10 - Host: Can you strike some pose here, or is that a bit...??
             SHS: (covers her mouth embarrassed)

Host: If not, then maybe valet parking at least?
             SHS: (brightens up) Ok I'll do valet parking and come back

Ou, it's quite burdensome. (trying to dance on demand)

2:28 - Host: The role Myung-Soo-ssi has taken, Angel named Dan,
             For this work which points did you spend much effort on?

2:31 - KMS: Instead of 'because an angel needs to be of this image and you must do it this way',
            Just much focus on making come alive what I considered to be this Dan's basic character.

Host: [as Dan scenes on screen] KMS-ssi's angel Dan's look must've been what shown here?

2:49 - [KMS / L's Infinite music video scenes]
             Host voice: Although you debuted as an idol, as an actor you're doing an aweful lot right now.

2:57 - Host: Which job has the better income??

2:59 - KMS: Income you say?....
             (Voice: he's flustered)
             KMS: While I'm doing acting, obviously, income from acting would be higher....

Host: As an actor "you eat the whole thing" [implying, not share with other Infinite group members?]

3:13 - KMS: Rather than put it as 'eat it all', ... um income... (stammers)
             SHS: Myung-Soo is "eating it all right now, alright" (laughs)
             Voice: "Your stomach full?" (배부르신가요?)

3:23 - Caption: After debut, working hard without a rest actress SHS (데뷔 이후 쉬지않고 열일하는 배우 신혜선)

3:30 - Host: There's this saying, "SHS has a unique/impeccable eye for seeing (the right) projects."
             SHS: "Oh is that so?" (laughing) "Where does it say such a thing?"

Host: It says here on my script....

Host: (rattles off her titles)
             Can't fail big role actress (흥일불패 배우), Golden actress (황금빛 배우), Weekend Drama Queen (주말극 여왕)
             (KMS all the while chiming in from the side - Omona (어머나) Wow (와우)... sounding impressed)

3:42   Host: From SHS's work, there must be many that can't be left out...
             Of all those, which work is the most.... [pause]

Caption/Voice: Which work is the most?...
             SHS: The most...?

3:55   Host: the most not-so-fun?? (재미없으셨어요?)

Caption: ... unexpected ... (question we've never heard in our lives)

SHS: It's as if someone had hit me on the back of the head!

Host: Just kidding
            Caption: The most memorable work that remains for Shin Hye-Sun is?
            Host: Was the most precious. Although perhaps they are all....

4:08   SHS: Of course. My Golden Life's Ji-An-nie is the most...

Host: That drama, even now many older people ... talk about still and
             At the time, you were selected as the NG-queen... [NG = no go - bad takes during shoots]

I remember your being chosen during our interview.

SHS: (admits) I had displayed quite a temper at the time... (covers her mouth)

4:24   SHS: (then catching herself realizing that this part, too, will again be aired)
            Don't tell me you're going to use this material on screen too...

Host: We don't do repeats (제탕)
            SHS: Please don't rebroadcast
            KMS: For sure they're going to do it (laughing)

Voice: Not re-broadcast (제탕) but we do 3rd-time-repeat (삼탕이에요)!

4:34   [2018 January clip of SHS shown] "Aren't you being too much!! (jumps up and down)

4:52   Out onto the streets

Of Yeon-Nam village (연남동)

5:05   KMS: Thanks to EW, get to walk these streets (rarely get to do)

5:13   Host: "Is He (KMS) Handsome??!!!" (잘생겼어요??)

5:20   Host: (spots 2 women following with same suit as KMS)
             They have the couple look with Kim Myung-Soo-ssi!
             This here is today's instagram fashion (4x)

5:30   Host: Do you know these two are doing a drama together? (yes)
             What is the title?

Fan: That...
             SHS: (walks over to lean in to hear better what she says)
             Fan: What was is, what.... Ballerina, ballerina.

Host: Ah the title is "Ballerina"??
             SHS: (collapses/sits down laughing)

5:38   Host: The title is known as 'Ballerina' now

SHS&KMS: (unison) Dan, Only One Love (단하나의 사랑) - dananaehsarahng

5:50   Fans incoherent from excitement, largely unintelligible

Fans: Louvre museum - because L's like a statue that belongs at the Louvre

KMS: DanHaNa-esarang - Fans: (swoon)

Host: The TV ratings will be??

Fans: 30% , 50%!! (Oh this isn't weekend drama...)

6:28   Fans shout: Noona is pretty!! (누나 예뻐요!! referring to SHS noona)

Host: Since when have you started liking Shin Hye-Sun-ssi?
            Fan: Since birth (while his GF says , 'from now' 지금부터)
            Host: Year of birth?
            Fan: 1994  [implication is that since he's 5 years younger and has always been a fan]
            SHS: (looking surprised, or like a cougar after another young male victim, LoL)

Host: If there's something SHS has that your girlfriend doesn't have it would be?
            Fan: I don't think I can find any such. GF: Touched (감동)

Host to GF: If there's something KMS has that your boyfriend doesn't have it would be?
            Fan GF: Face

Fan man: I want do over
            Host: If something (SHS has that is) more attractive than your girlfriend it would be?

Fan man: There are too many to say...
            Host: You are not having a love fight are you??

7:15   Host: This here, Shin Hye-Sun-ssi, is the Yeon-trul Park (연트럴 파크)  [funny name park]
             Have you been here before?

SHS: Of course (그럼요 - grum-yo) - some vague reference to NY City Central Park

Host: Who knows the title of SHS KMS's new drama?? Have you seen the trailer?

Fan: (who guessed it immediately) Yes, yes.

Host: Will it be Dae-Bak or Joong-Bak ...? (big hit, mid-sized hit?)

Fan: DaeBak, DaeBak, DaeBak!!  SHS: (laughs covering her mouth)

Host: Will give you a chance to have stare into the eyes of one of the two.

Fan: Me, I want to do with Un-nee (SHS 'older sister')

SHS: Me?? (surprised wide-eyed, laughs out loud covering her mouth again)

Fan: It's scary. .... (she's so pretty she's scary)

Host: If there's anything curious please ask oppa or unnee now.

Fan: (flustered) I can't do it.

SHS: (flexing her brows) She's too scared , too scared

Host: Coz she's too pretty.

:innocent::love::glasses:

EDIT. First 4:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmYFlHu6jSM

Middle 1 minute or so missing from KBSEntertain youtube channel :mellow:

Last 3:07 , starting at 4:52 (onto the streets)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y69leiVDbu0

Edited by meechuttso
Added links to vid clips
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Good morning !  :kiss_wink:

Thank you so much @meechuttso as always for translation :wub: .  Big love for you :heart::heart::heart:

Some points of my opinion.

- The last episode I watched Sung Hoon and glad to see there're so many people there but this episode is OMG...that's an army of fans.

(also mentioned in the news.  

https://www.sports-g.com/2019/05/17/연예가중계-신혜선-김명수-게릴라-데이트-촬영

"On this day, Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung Soo conducted guerrilla dating near Hongik University entrance in Seoul. However, as many fans watched the scenes of Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung Soo, the shooting suddenly stopped. The crew eventually moved to the room to prepare for safety accidents. I was able to realize the popularity of both actors."  :w00t:)

- When she answered that the most precious drama was My Golden Life, I don't know if it's the true answer (because she stopped to think for a big while).  But I know that she's really smart ,  she may at least realized that her new drama and this interview program is on KBS, so I think it's one of the reason she said that.

- Also glad that even though some local fans can't remember the exact name of the drama (international fans like us have more problem because we have so many names to choose :P),  but at least they said the name as 'ballerina' which means SHS role is again recognized.

12 hours ago, titania1000 said:

She blushed and broke the eye contact because he stared her at her during few long seconds. It's the second time he does that (first one was during the filming in the park where they were both in white).

I don't know why , probably my shipper imagination working again. It's so strange to me because normally as an idol he shouldn't have done anything like this because he has to care about his fans' feeling. 

The way he looked at her and the way he tried to find alternative way not to call her noo-na and acted like he is a friend of the same age...is something :D.  (Compare with YSJ who always maintain noona-dongseng distant.)   

7 hours ago, meechuttso said:

with a generous boss whom we must thank personally.

I would like to thank my boss too, :wub: I think she understood me because her niece is also Korean idol/singer's fan :P 

I would like to share you her photo, she's a very kind boss.

Spoiler

B0A7Snm.png

- When I saw this 'please do not...' scene , I think of this another scene.

3QuBSDK.gif

Soompi's article also mentioned the scene.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325282wpp/watch-infinites-l-praises-shin-hye-sun-for-her-ballet-performance-in-angels-last-mission-love

Have a nice day everyone !! There's no promotional schedule from KBS today but I still hope they will release something for us fans ( I think today KBS IG will show Kim Bo-Mi's greeting clip).

Because today is D-4  yes!!!  Our waiting almost ends.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Reading, I realized ... the full video is yet to be released. I hope it gets uploaded soon! 

Also, that fan from birth ... I have been wondering who he looks like ... doesn’t he resemble Seungri a lot? :lol:

• LOL 2